The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 22-09-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
thunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Overdue FR for April, Pink Lady..

Looks:
Like a goddess, got the elegant beauty, very tall like 1,7 m, one of the most beautiful lady I've came across in this trade..

BBBJ:
Slow and sensual type, makes me relax and just enjoy the service. The way she hold my balls with her manicured hands is like a possession that needs to be protected..

French:
Passionately.. a bit of tip, make her high first then you'll claim the price.

FJ:
Can do cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, not many FL can do it good. It's like making passionate love with a GF, even better.. lots of kissing and hugging during missionary..

Shower:
Washed me off with soap attentively with lots of seductive eye contacts. I wish I can take her home with me..
Old 22-09-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spetnaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuyee was previously known as Apple during her last trip here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetnaz View Post
FR for Apple from Sugar

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=926880

Surprised that no other FRs posted.

OKT: Fairly responsive.
Room: Small but clean. No mirror. With proper towels.

Looks: True to the posted pics, especially the one where she is holding a $10 note. Mixed Thai-Malaysian Malay. Slight minah look because of that. Exotic.
Body: Curvy but not plump. Enhanced D-cup but soft and looks natural. Slight sag. Has a scar from child birth. Shaved.
Communication: Excellent English.
French: Allowed.
BBBJ: Able to deep throat.
FJ: Open to try multiple positions. Seems to enjoy the act with soft moans.

Overall: Exotic girl in her late twenties. First time in SG and perhaps new to the trade. Takes a while to break the ice. But friendly and hardworking. Nice body and easy to communicate.

Will RTF if time permits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Anyone knows what was Yuyee from Onesiam name during her last tour here? Can’t rmb her name but rmb her pics. Was she the gym girl?
Old 22-09-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spetnaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Yuyee
Looks : 10/10 Exotic, Eurasian look. Photos are true
Body : Curvy. Slim waist, round ass. Enhanced boobs but soft and looks natural.
BBBJ : I finished with CIM
FJ : flexible and accommodative. Doggie is good as can see her tattoos while pounding her round ass
GFE : excellent English. Friendly but slightly distant. She remembered me from her last trip here.
RTF : possible.
Old 22-09-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
dmaxball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmaxball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Book Beauty frm Seduction .Msg OKT and manage to get a slot at my convenience. OKT is prompt.

FJ & BBBJ was really good . She is very friendly and able to accomodate to all the request that one want.

The tease she did licking all over me before BBBJ is great. Did a number of positions. Her service is up there.

RTF : Yes! Her service is great. Recommend all to try.

Thnks to OKT for the arrangement.Will support u.

Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Service 10/10
Old 22-09-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
superlibido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sofi (Club Friday).. She's like your slutty GF waiting to be fucked hard. 90% look like photos with big boobs and model body. Her BBBJ service is quite decent, I've encountered better before. Main highlight is the FJ, do it mostly in Doggie style, even got the burp sound coming from her pussy, she's that wet. Surprised to see not so many FR for her, so here is one for her. Thanks to bro CF who arrange it so well.

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=957087
Old 22-09-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 3
zteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to all

Humble FR for Brandy from Lust

Operator: Bro Lust was friendly and responsive. Instructions to get to place was clear. Lust arranged everything smoothly. Thanks bro!

Looks: 8/10. Cute but not as fair as pictures, just abit more tanned.

Body: 8/10. Slim with great ass, nice to grab. Hourglass

Boobs: 9/10. Soft and delicious

Pussy: 9/10. Shaved and no weird smell.

GFE: 10/10. Very bubbly personality. Feels more like a horny friend than commercial sex.

RTF: Yes. Would like to try other girls as well
Old 22-09-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Hotdogbun12 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had a taste of Nicky from Silkstockings

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=nicky

Looks: 8.5 playful and flirty looks.
Body: 8.5 can consider skinny. But her bum got some meat to squeeze
Boobs: 8.5 natural B

Services
Frenching, bbbj and fj were all good passed my standards. 69 was amazing, kind of more than I expected coz she is good in taste and no funny/weird smell. My xtra penny for CIM didn’t go to waste. Sucked me till dry
Old 22-09-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 11
eddie81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereddie81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereddie81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereddie81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lover in Pink lady

She's the gift from above for boobs lovers like me, huge double Ds and great ass to smack from behind.

Her bbbj service is quite good, strong power and lick the balls too, sending me goosebumps.

During Fj she's accommodating, but I think she loves to be fucked in missionary and doggie. Smack that ass a bit during doggie, just can't help it..

Overall it was a good bonk.. money worth spent.
Old 22-09-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
vpnqingwa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=957162
Lust365 : Miko

Fucking hot.

Face: syt. Cute bubbly and natural
Body: slim, clean shaved. Sweet pussy.
Boobs: small perky with no sag
Deed: Rides well. Tight. WET!

You want a girl next door with 100% natural features, young, and bubbly, it's Miko. Communication was a breeze. Because she speaks basic English so it is fine.

Fuck I'm hard just thinking abut her.
Old 22-09-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
ipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Benz from T21

She is really pretty and sexy. Petite Slim body with nice man made breast. I think her body can be really flexible. Service is also pretty just only problem is communication barrier. To summaries, if you’re into petite slim pretty girl, she’s the one
Old 22-09-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MilfHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I've been on and off here for awhile now. Never an FR kind of person, but I think Miya's worth one.

Here's my short FR for MIYA, from Rollypolly.

[IMG][/IMG]

OKT: Really quick replies, and friendly too. I appreciate that.
Location: A nice clean and quiet place, didn't have a lift but it doesn't bother me.

MIYA
Looks: 9.5/10 Looks 99% like the pic, just 1 shade tanner. Very pretty in person, sexy lips.
Body: 9/10 Pretty fit and slim, pics can't tell but she's got a round sexy butt, natural boobs, a B cup, suits her nicely.
BBBJ: 9/10 Put in alot of effort, could have easily ended the session right there and then. lol
FJ: 10/10 She initiates a lot of positions, she really shines here.
Communication: Speaks English pretty well, she's very warm and friendly, and easy to break the ice.

RTF: I never did that, but with her, I just might.
Old 22-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kickbutt321 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Ruby from galaxy

Look: 8.5/10 (pre milf pretty to me)

Body: 9/10 - ( tanned built)

Boobs: 10/10 - (man made soft)

Pussy: 9.5/10 ( allowed painting no smell very wet)

Kiss - 8/10 - (passionate feeling more to kissing type)

Bbbj - never try this was busy with her pussy

Fj : 9/10 - (can take long pond very wet pussy)

Gfe : 9/10 - (friendly )

RTF maybe if vitamin M permits.
Old 22-09-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

FR for Ann
Stable: FG
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=956590&highlight=

Location - Central, purple line mrt station. No register needed
Looks - identically with photo posted. Light make up put on. Beautiful and she have the woman look.
Body - perfect size for me! Not fat not skinny type, just nice! Sufficient meat at her ass( I love doggy), Big boobs with sensitive nips. When I lick and suck her both hand will grab on my head and produce some soft moans.
French - kisses on my lips at first, when I finger her continuously she is wet! And hug me for deep french👍
Bbbj - Wet and sloppy, blow my rod with deepthroat and lots of tongue action. Solid!
Fj - She's wet! Her moans genuine. Switch from missionary to doggy she knows this position well. Pump her deep grabbing her waist and give her a turbo speed till I cum
RTF - plans to go for overnight if my tiger go JB this weekend 😂
Old 22-09-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bluebollz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Nanny
Stable: Lust

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=nanny

I wanna make this FR short and sweet just to add up to what other bros wrote about her

Looks passed (flirty uni girl looks, looking for daddy). Body passed ( petite with tats on body) she Is totally the girl of my liking. Deed went amazing shy type Jav girl sucking my dick and small moans.

Did it very passionate with her love it. It’s the way I wanted. Sprinkled my precious juice all over her body. Solid bonk!
Old 22-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of light

MIMI
Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=957652&highlight=

Brothers who love to splash on lady's face! She's the gem with No objection and will show you those slutty look that crave for your cum.

I'm not choosey but I just text OKT to intro who can COF? First thing he send me is MIMI video. Although she not the Model look but she look decent and adorable to me.

Looks: mid 20s won't reject when see her in real life. Well mannered and greeted me when I'm at doorstep.

Boobs: Natural and soft to handle. Nice to fondle, suck and lick

Body: smooth and white skin. Above average height. Nice perky ass.

Bbbj cum COF: My purpose here is release my stress. While I'm standing she bent in 90 degree showing me her perky ass. My one hand fondling her boobs, one hand grabbing on her ass. I'm not crazy but brothers who know this position know how the feeling is one word ' Shiok' splash my cum on her face she never give me any angsty face wipe away my cum and went in the bathroom to clean me up.

Fj: Massage really put in effort and strength. Told me to flip over to face her, she went down to my tools gave me a blowjob till I stand again. Caps on! And she's tight! Pump her deep she can tahan. About to cum caps off and splash on her face again.

Overall: I'm Sextisfied and thanks Okt for the intro and arrangement. Worth Spending $130 for 2s session.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1