The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-08-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Morning..

Me fucking her doggie.. her butt is lovely..

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...psqfo6fqk1.jpg

This is her telling me to stop cos she is cumming.. haha..

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9zxcmml3.jpg

Happy weekend bros!!
Uppz you bro! Solid. NDP must give u 21 gun salute too!

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 08-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 16
gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

Really salute you bros, you guys made it look so easy haha

I just download wechat a couple of days ago, manage to talk to a few pinoys but they are late 30s.

after knowing my age like lose interest in chatting with me

was wondering if they are playing hard to get?
Old 08-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper07 View Post
24 and proud to be a hunter. Successful with 1 pinoy, 1 Myanmar and 1 viet. Will post photos on sunday
Vietnam got maid in Singapore meh? Not maid lah, here is screwing maid forum
Old 08-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner77 View Post
Really salute you bros, you guys made it look so easy haha

I just download wechat a couple of days ago, manage to talk to a few pinoys but they are late 30s.

after knowing my age like lose interest in chatting with me

was wondering if they are playing hard to get?
Bro, how old are you? Dude, if you are in your mid 20s or late 20s... just say you are 35. I've got a buddy who is 50 years old but he is looks like he is only 30.

Play the game ... they are not going to be your "soulmates" right?

Safety vest is the best!

Old 08-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

very interesting

my fb maid message me that Mxxx (in wechat) want to invite her for a photoshooting tomorrow in order to send for competition...want to take her body tattoo picture...good strategy to get maid to take picture then go to sexy picture in hotel then xxxxx.......haha but she scared and rejected..

bro, are u the one?
Old 08-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 11
Reaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Vietnam got maid in Singapore meh? Not maid lah, here is screwing maid forum
Have Bro, you walk around area "b". I think you should know where I am talking about. There got landed property and flats upstairs run down shopping malls.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
24 and proud to be a hunter. Successful with 1 pinoy, 1 Myanmar and 1 viet. Will post photos on sunday
what apps myanmar and vietnam use? got no communication problem/? if there is a myanmar, i really want to try cause they are not open de...so rare scene pinoy too open and demand too much...so, lost interest liao..i old man can't keep up!
Old 08-08-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
Meet a maid and wentwating dinner and with a few jokes lossen up abit than we go watch obssessed,middle of the show I put my hand round her ahoulder saying is cold than when the sex scenes came on,i roam her breast and arms abit.kiss her on the cheek.when going home wanted to send her to her house but she dun want..sian..
Must be shy type. May need a few more outings or more chatting to find her soft spots. Scale upwards towards Mount Bonking's peak.

The wise old sage says, "Patience returns with bountiful".

Safety vest is the best!

Old 08-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lovely pics bro ... keep them coming
Old 08-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 11
Reaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyumgong View Post
what apps myanmar and vietnam use? got no communication problem/? if there is a myanmar, i really want to try cause they are not open de...so rare scene pinoy too open and demand too much...so, lost interest liao..i old man can't keep up!
Haha, bro, use tango. It's a good app, by default it searches for nearby contacts. There's a option to search "around the world" from there you can type on local address. Try places where these maids will usually hangout, but if lazy then the nearby contact is good enough.

The ones i kena can either type in Chinese or speak Chinese. So I hope language is not a barrier for you. Some of them will get their friends / other maids nearby that understand English to reply you. Just be friendly and they'll pass you their contact to call and talk.

Hope other senior bros don't mind me sharing this app to others.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Im of same age, my successful kills are all below 30. At 1st most of them will be reluctant because of the age gap but things can change in a blink of an eye depending of your conversation skills & level of her sex drive .
Old 08-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothreefour View Post
Im of same age, my successful kills are all below 30. At 1st most of them will be reluctant because of the age gap but things can change in a blink of an eye depending of your conversation skills & level of her sex drive .
i also about the same age as you all. but i no luck leh
Old 08-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Bro, how old are you? Dude, if you are in your mid 20s or late 20s... just say you are 35. I've got a buddy who is 50 years old but he is looks like he is only 30.

Play the game ... they are not going to be your "soulmates" right?
Early 20s bro. But if said 35, next time wanna meet them how? surely i cant pass off as 35 mah.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner77 View Post
i also about the same age as you all. but i no luck leh
Depending on individuals, some might accept age gaps of a few years. Sometimes i'll just tell them im 25 or 26 to lower the gap. So far I haven't encounter any maids younger than me, at most is same age. Keep trying bro, Sunday is near, all the best (:
Old 08-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothreefour View Post
Depending on individuals, some might accept age gaps of a few years. Sometimes i'll just tell them im 25 or 26 to lower the gap. So far I haven't encounter any maids younger than me, at most is same age. Keep trying bro, Sunday is near, all the best (:
bro can share what apps you used to hook them up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1