The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 02-09-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 9
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusting View Post
Fr for POSH
Stable: GX

Location - Okay for foot soldier like me located near MRT roughly around a 5 min walk
Looks - Posh looks closely to the photos provided refer to the pic for refrence
Body - Natural B boobs nice and round suffient for both my hands to fondle with
BBBJ - She was able to take my whole cock in And gagged some more which turned me on even more and not long after could not hold it in and 1st shot was on her face.
FJ - Able to accommodate all positions and didn’t display any reluctance or unhappiness even though I banged her for a really long time. A more than decent rider with good stamina i had a most wonderful making time making love with her.

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=953442&highlight=

Had rtf posh for breakfast.was glad that she remembered me and kept teasing me she gave me a solid bbbj almost could not hold it in .gfe was so much better this time round as we knew what to do to give the most intense sensation. Hopefully I can rtf her 1 more time before she leaves our shore. Can use my past fr for reference
Old 02-09-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
holeindwall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro just curious, her juggs soft or can feel totally made? appreciate your answer bro.
Old 02-09-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 3
sisha47 is a name known to allsisha47 is a name known to allsisha47 is a name known to allsisha47 is a name known to allsisha47 is a name known to allsisha47 is a name known to all

Did Olive from Lust.

Looks rating I will provide is 8.5 at best. Body good and she is fair skin. giving her a 8.5 will be quite fair. (i think, pic is accurate)

Olive is strong in gfe too. And great in terms of service she’s like a innocent syt who will leave you craving for more.

8/10 overall
Old 02-09-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jOs3ph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried contacting sr,bro kk to book for dottie but only 1 tick in whatsapp,anyone cn help me
Old 02-09-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1778 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOs3ph View Post
tried contacting sr,bro kk to book for dottie but only 1 tick in whatsapp,anyone cn help me
Sometimes KK might take some time to reply, but often always does so. Maybe you can send a reminder a couple of hours later?

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 02-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jOs3ph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Sometimes KK might take some time to reply, but often always does so. Maybe you can send a reminder a couple of hours later?
thankyou🙏🏻
Old 02-09-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Snips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Nami from Lust365. Thanks to OKT for arranging.

Location: East. Discreet and convenient parking nearby. It's probably a familiar location for many.

Looks: I'd say 80% similar to the photos. She's still pretty but the photos make her look more JP/KR than she actually is. Very minor blemishes. Her skin tone is also really that light.

Body: 9/10. Slight belly fat but otherwise the photos are quite accurate. Nice boobs to squeeze and large nipples to suck.

French: Yes. She started licking me from from belly up to my neck then started attacking my mouth.

BBBJ: 7/10. Quite standard lah. Good suction but not much tongue etc. Does the job.

FJ: 9/10. Only did cowgirl because I couldn't stop grabbing her tits but she varies the speed and she'll move around herself. Sometimes will grab me, sometimes will sit up straight, sometimes will kiss me, sometimes will shove her tits into my face etc.

Was nice. She was really friendly also.
Old 02-09-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
timerider213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbear View Post

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=954617&highlight=

Prada, FlirtyGirls

OKT is fast to reply and instructions is clear and precise

Look: Short hair, similar to picture

Body: Natural soft C boobs, sensitive to lick and suck, fair skin and round ass

Shower: before and after deeds, cleaning important area

Frenching: Yes, started with small kisses to passionate dfk

Bbbj: no tooth feeling, able to suck long and attack balls

Cim: told her i'm a sucker for this, she took every last drop. no rush to toilet to spit

Massage: one of the better ones in my recent chiong

Fj: she can ride really well, stamina not bad either. moans is loud and over exaggerated. She will use her pussy muscles to clamp my dick when missionary, very good feel. Doggy her is a must, seeing the recoil damn superb.

Overall: worthy value bonk. will rtf her before leave our shores
Prada was a value bonk. She was exceptional wild on the bed.she tried her best to shower me together as the shower room was a little small but did her her best thumbs up! 👍 can't wait to find her again for the value .
Old 02-09-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 3
zlackzz is one of the Best!zlackzz is one of the Best!zlackzz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidenboy View Post
Got to hand it to Candy she really is a special to me.
From the start of the session to the end she gave 1 heck of a good time from blowing me or banging that ass.

Thanks bro for sharing her to us
No problem bro! Great you had a great experience too
Old 02-09-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 3
zlackzz is one of the Best!zlackzz is one of the Best!zlackzz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidenboy View Post

Benza flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=954026&highlight=

Location: central, probably around 8-10 minutes walk from mrt station. Outside have parking

Okt: fast, reliable and friendly.

Looks: similar to the video okt sent. Slutty cfm looks

Body: huge c cups knockers, soft to touch. Smooth skin and nice round ass. Fairer then usual Thai tan

Shower: cleaning all the important area, ask me to squat a little and clean my ass crack

French: started during shower while her hands giving my lil bro a soapy rub

Bbbj: signal her to go down in shower, she kneel with eyes contact and began sucking. Tongue playing with my dickhead.

AR+Cim: push my leg up in the air with my 2 hands holding it, licking my ass crack and balls then suck my lil bro again till I cim

Massage: wash up and gave me a good massage till I doze off

Fj: wake me up with her mouth teasing my cock, gave me another round Catbath and start to ride me. Tried a few position with her before I ram her off in doggy. Her moans is the killer, makes me f her harder, deeper and faster till I release my 2nd load.

Verdict: solid 90 minutes session. A worthy bonk at 150/2/90. Confirm will find time to bonk her at least once more before she leaves our shore.
Thanks for the share bro! Might consider giving her a try after this
Old 02-09-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
flyingdino is Cool - loads of Potential

Had Nami from Lust365 on Friday.
Location was very central and discreet.
Looks: 8/10
Body: boobs are like D cup. But body shape was tall, slender and sexy. Nice ass to hold too, which was the best part.
GFE: very chatty throughout. Her english was fine. No communication problems with her.
BBBJ: 8/10 Not the best..she focus more on the head than taking it all in.. which was nice too..
FJ: 9/10 No rush and she clearly enjoyed it.she even came too..can feel that she was tight.. doggy was the best part, pumping and feeling those ass cheeks was awesome..

RTF: Yes if money allows...
Old 02-09-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 3
infinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Posh, Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=953442&highlight=

Looks: head turning type pretty, like those you will turn and check again when you see in Siam diu

Body: natural cup, sensitive to licks. Fair slim body.

Blowjob: tongue playing with my head and balls, decent suction

69: shaved and no foul smell. Response with legs shivering

Fj: wet, tight and hardworking. Tried out a position and finish in missonary. She loves hard and deep pounding, the heavier I go the louder and sexy her moans is.

Cof: when I about to cum, I quickly took out my fully hardedend rod and shot my 1st load of hot lava on her pretty face, I avoid her eyes and hair la

Overall a sextified bonk. Thanks to bro GX for smooth arrangement.

Will rtf when time allow.
Old 02-09-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HIguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Aki from Marvel SG
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=954227

OKT: Bro was clear and accommodating

Looks: 7/10, still pretty but need to discount the photos by abit

Boobs: 7/10 natural, small but still nice.

Bbbj: 10/10, best blowjob I've ever had. She damn near sucked the soul out of me.

Frenching: 10/10, very enthusiastic and passionate.

Fj: 10/10, first time I came before FL with her. Multiple positions, high energy and knows how to ride well.

Overall: First time booking with this stable, decided to go for it after seeing Aki's reviews. One of the best decisions I've made. I rtf 2 straight days and would have gone for a third day if I didn't have work.
Old 02-09-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2120 / Power: 14
gunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond repute

Fr for TAMMY
kindlythai
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=954572&highlight=

Looks - 8.5/10 Look more chio than photo even though she a bit milf
Boobs/Body - 8.5/10 B Boobs with sensative nips to suck on, she was on the slim side not skinny
Shower - SOP but she posses a bubbly character and she really takes it to a whole new experience.
BBBJ - 8.5/10 She sucks and licks, totally amazed.
FJ - 9/10 Started off in cowgirl position and her horny moans make me does not want to stop and just keep pumping her and changed to reverse cowgirl and she seems to feel it even better and followed by doggy. she really got a perky ass for doggy.
GFE :- Basic english, good enough. Playful, teasing type. Not so much ice to break.

Old 02-09-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
freezybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had one of my session with Victoria from Seduction today so decided to share...

Looks: She is close to the picts, but I find her actual person more pretty. Sharp features, wtih very slight blemish.
Body: one of the best body proportion I encountered,
pretty smooth handful B with pointed nips. Body is slim with no fats.
Service/FJ: SOP shower, cuddled and start kissing in bed. Turned into fierce frenching as I think we enjoyed each other pretty much. Then I attacked her boobs and nips. She was very aroused. Also allow painting and light fingering.
Her catbath and BBBJ are of good suction.
She is good rider and quite energetic, probably because I was the 1st or 2nd customer of the day. 1st shot end in missionary. She is quite tight and her moans are quite special and arousing.
After round one, we just rest and TCSS in bed. After some time, she start to caress my body. This is when I decide to kiss her again and we just cuddled and frenched for 10-15mins in bed. That was stongest GFE I ever felt.
Did 2nd shot in doggy.

Victoria has good service and GFE. Totally worth a visit.
I could only highly recommend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1