The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

thanks jacky43 !! B-) valuable information
Old 07-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
richard909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys.. am new here... how to know whether it's house 7 or house 8?
i plan to come to petain....

wonder how to differentiate the houses. need your guidance... thanks...
Old 07-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jb_cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard909 View Post
guys.. am new here... how to know whether it's house 7 or house 8?
i plan to come to petain....

wonder how to differentiate the houses. need your guidance... thanks...
Bro, do you know your house what no?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

I usually don't go on Fridays but today was different, it was raining!

Late afternoon sitting in the office hard at work and it suddenly rained and I suddenly had this urge to RTF.

So, to cut it short, I reached PT just before 7:00 pm.

Most of my targets were not working! Then I went into H07 and chanced upon this WL. It was just a glimpse because a Bro call on her and she quickly closed the door. I was like, she's hot!

I went out and contemplated, not sure if I should take her. I took another round in the other houses but I cannot get her hot body out of my mind. Ok lah, go for it. So I went back to H07 and waited outside her door.

Once open, I gestured to her that I am interested. She let me in and I noticed the "Pay in Advance" note pasted on the wall. So I took out my $50 and handed it over to her. We started to strip.

After washing she lay me to bed, put some vaseline on her left hand and play with the head of my dick while the tip of her tounge is teasing the tip of my left nipple. Wow! It was great! I never had that feeling in a long while. She would lick the tip of my nipple and sensually suck it. After the left she went for my right nipple! Heavenly! I was watching her and while at it I was carressing her breasts alternately, ever careful not to get in her way so that our motions were fluid. I can feel her nipples grow hard to my touch.

She went south licking through my torso. When she reached my groin she licked my balls. Alternately she went, left, right, left, right. Until she reached for the CD and capped me to administer her famous BJ.

Yeah, she sucked good, very good indeed. My back arched while she was at it. Damn it felt great eventhough I had a CD on. Then she took it off, and changed a new one and went on top of me - cowgirl! Piak-piak-piak we went! But only for a while and she asked me to switch position.

We went to missionary and I inserted my dick into her lightly shaved pussy. But it didn't take long and my erection diminished, uh-oh, engine trouble! I gently gestured her to sit, she obliged and suck my right nipple while her hands were busy. Her right masturbating me and her left fondling my balls as I fine tune her erect nipples. She then shifted her attention to my left nipple and it didn't take long that I told her to lie down so I could enter her pussy once more.

Just in time as I went in and made a few pumps, I exploded and gave it all to her. Damn how she looked pretty! I looked at her while I was pumping on her pussy.

After the session we had a small chat while she was washing herself. Afterwhich I washed myself which is exactly how I wanted it. After sessions I always wash myself, I never let anybody, even my queen, wash me afterwards.

To sum it all up it was a great session. I was happy with it. A bit nervous also as this was only my 1st RTF. My virgin session with her was a couple of years ago and I wasn't impressed. But now, somehow her service changed and I even told her that for sure I will see her again!

Her location is in H07R03 by the way, her name is Cookie.

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Hell yes!!!

Have a nice weekend you all.

Cheers!
Old 08-09-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro fornicator , was it u wearing a white short sleeve shirt ? I was there today . Scent that it might be u . Hee hee !
Old 08-09-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

On the contrary, I was wearing a black t-shirt. I always wear black! There, I gave you a hint already.

Ok, here is your typical Bro fornicator give away, I am:

- botak;
- wearing spectacles;
- in black top (t-shirt, polo, what have you) and jeans;
- carrying a sling bag (black of course);
- wearing earrings in both ears; and
- 165 cm in height.

If you think you saw me, please do not ever come over and address me.

Log on here in SBF and ask later, "Bro fornicator, was that you blah-blah-blah?" I will be more than glad to let you know.

But please, do you really want me, or the WL you are targetting for that day? Concentrate on getting your target, rather than me. You can't possibly bonk me! Ha-ha-ha! And furthermore, I am expensive! Nya-ha-ha!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Bro fornicator , was it u wearing a white short sleeve shirt ? I was there today . Scent that it might be u . Hee hee !
Old 08-09-2012, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
On the contrary, I was wearing a black t-shirt. I always wear black! There, I gave you a hint already.

Ok, here is your typical Bro fornicator give away, I am:

- botak;
- wearing spectacles;
- in black top (t-shirt, polo, what have you) and jeans;
- carrying a sling bag (black of course);
- wearing earrings in both ears; and
- 165 cm in height.

If you think you saw me, please do not ever come over and address me.

Log on here in SBF and ask later, "Bro fornicator, was that you blah-blah-blah?" I will be more than glad to let you know.

But please, do you really want me, or the WL you are targetting for that day? Concentrate on getting your target, rather than me. You can't possibly bonk me! Ha-ha-ha! And furthermore, I am expensive! Nya-ha-ha!

Cheers.
Jio u for kopi mah
Old 08-09-2012, 04:01 AM
Samster

Kopi? Sure! When I'm done and retired from all this maybe.

But not for now.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Jio u for kopi mah
Old 08-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Her location is in H07R03 by the way, her name is Cookie.

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Hell yes!!!

Have a nice weekend you all.

Cheers!
Great report Bro. Her body is so hot that she doesn't need to do very much more than what she did for you. I am always ready to unload in her!
Old 08-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

Damn! I'm thinking about the next session already!

Thanks for the compliment!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Great report Bro. Her body is so hot that she doesn't need to do very much more than what she did for you. I am always ready to unload in her!
Old 08-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Damn! I'm thinking about the next session already!
Haha I totally understand this. I walk away from her and if I allow myself to think back, would be ready to try again immediately!!

In fact, just now reading your report I could "see" her body below and above me hehe. If she was working right now I would be there haha
Old 08-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Err, why would she be not working today? She work everyday right? Or she have a particular working schedule?

I gathered from her last night she is 12:00 - 8:00 pm everyday. But of course, she cannot possibly keep that. There are times WLs have to take leave, urgent of otherwise. Sometimes, going to PT is just pure luck. I was glad I was lucky last night!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Haha I totally understand this. I walk away from her and if I allow myself to think back, would be ready to try again immediately!!

In fact, just now reading your report I could "see" her body below and above me hehe. If she was working right now I would be there haha
Old 08-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Cosmo79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H11R10...good service....makes u feel at ease once inside room. Good cat 40!
Old 08-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

That would be Ah Leng.

Thanks for concise FR. Tried to ups you but system will not allow me , I ups you before already.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo79 View Post
H11R10...good service....makes u feel at ease once inside room. Good cat 40!
Old 08-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tks bro for de infor . It just come to my mind . Dun worry bro , I my self would like to come n go quietly. Not so nice to chat on that place . Better to enjoy bonking . Hee hee ! Happy bonking !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1