The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

SPURS TO BID FOR GIGGS

IT WOULD rank as the summer's cheekiest move - but Tottenham are set to make an audacious bid to land Ryan Giggs.

The 33-year-old Manchester United star is viewed as the ideal addition to take Martin Jol's young side forward.

Spurs are believed to have made an inquiry for the Welsh international during the January transfer window but the approach was rejected as United pursued honours on three fronts.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson insisted Giggs stayed. And both he and the player said at the end of the season that Giggs would remain for 2007-08.

Giggs has his eyes set on the club record for appearances set by Sir Bobby Charlton and Fergie realises that even though he may lack the searing pace that was once his hallmark, Giggs still has much to offer to United.

Spurs hope Giggs will see a move south as a challenging finale to a glittering career.
Old 27-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Samster

Hargreaves relishing challenge

Owen Hargreaves is looking forward to playing in the 'strongest league in the world' when he completes a move to Manchester United.

The Bayern Munich midfielder travelled to Manchester earlier this week and a deal is expected to be finalised after the Bank Holiday weekend.

He has enjoyed success with Bayern but is hungry to achieve even more at Old Trafford.

"I have been lucky to play in big games and win some wonderful titles," Hargreaves said in the News of the World.

"I have won everything a player can in Germany - titles, the Champions League and even the World Club Championship.

"It is now about experiencing that somewhere else and I can't wait to start over again.

"The prospect of adding a Premiership winner's medal to my collection is incredibly exciting."

Hargreaves regards the Premiership as the ultimate stage on which to showcase his skills, as he believes there are no easy games.

He explained: "The league is so competitive and there are so many great teams.

"I have watched some of their games on satellite and, for me, the whole focus of Europe nowadays is on the Premiership.

"It is the strongest league in the world."
Old 29-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Full England squad to face Brazil and Estonia:

Squad selector: Who would you pick in starting XI?
Goalkeepers: Robinson (Tottenham), Carson (Liverpool), Green (West Ham).

Defenders: P Neville (Everton), R Ferdinand (Man Utd), Terry (Chelsea), Bridge (Chelsea), Brown (Man Utd), Carragher (Liverpool), Dawson (Tottenham), King (Tottenham), Shorey (Reading).

Midfielders: Beckham (Real Madrid), Gerrard (Liverpool), Jenas (Tottenham), J Cole (Chelsea), Lennon (Tottenham), Bentley (Blackburn), Carrick (Man Utd), Lampard (Chelsea), Downing (Middlesbrough), Dyer (Newcastle).

Forwards: Crouch (Liverpool), Owen (Newcastle), Smith (Man Utd), Defoe (Tottenham).
Robinson, Carragher, King, Terry, Bridge, Bentley, Gerrard, Lampard, J.Cole, Defoe, Crouch.
Old 30-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Samster

Reds hunt for Klaas

UNITED are going Dutch in their pursuit of a hitman to boost their Euro tilt next term.

With anchorman midfielder Owen Hargreaves officially coming on board at Old Trafford today for more than £17m, the Reds will step up the chase for Ajax striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar.

Chief executive David Gill's transfer strategy consists of taking on a number of manager Sir Alex Ferguson's targets and then working to see which door opens.

Dimitar Berbatov is on that wanted list, but Tottenham are determined to keep the Bulgarian, who made such an impressive debut campaign in England, scoring 16 goals in domestic competitions and seven in the UEFA Cup.

But Ferguson could have more joy in Holland, where he has been linked all season with Huntelaar.

The 23-year-old has scored 36 goals in all competitions this term from 49 appearances, taking his two-year career in Amsterdam to an impressive 60 strikes in 74 appearances.

Huntelaar's haul this term includes nine goals in nine appearances in Europe, as he has scored in both the Champions League and the UEFA Cup.

But Ferguson's Dutch spies will also have taken note of the man who replaced Huntelaar at his previous club Heerenveen.

Astonishing

Brazilian Alfonso Alves has been in astonishing form for Heerenveen since arriving at the club from a five-year stint in Sweden.

Alves was the Golden Boot winner in the Dutch Eredivisie this season, scoring 34 goals in 31 games, including five hat-tricks.

Four goals on the final day of the season against Feyenoord was a reminder to all suitors of the 26-year-old South Americans scoring prowess.

Heerenveen have an impressive pedigree for unearthing goalscorers, with Alves and Huntelaar following Ruud van Nistelrooy through their ranks.

Fernando Torres at Atletico Madrid is still interesting Fergie, who reportedly met his representatives in Paris last summer.

Torres has been at Atletico since he was a kid – and as skipper and a prodigy, he has a very close bond with the club.

But the 23-year-old admitted recently: “It is important that Spanish players go to another league. All those in England have grown as players; they are more complete.”

Suspect

While strikers are the priority now that Hargreaves has been signed United may still have to spend some cash in defence.

Gabriel Heinze, who has looked suspect all season, seems set to leave Old Trafford, with Real Madrid in pole position. Having lost out to Tottenham for Gareth Bale, a one-time strong position could now look weak with Patrice Evra and Mikael Silvestre left to fight for the berth.

United could now turn their attentions to Wigan’s England Under-21 international Leighton Baines.

Meanwhile, United are battling with Tottenham to land Nani from Sporting Lisbon.The 20-year-old Portuguese winger, dubbed the next Cristiano Ronaldo, is aiming to follow his countryman’s footsteps and is considering joining the Premiership.Going to England is one of my options because the Premiership is one of the best leagues in the world and it will be a big challenge. But I have not made up my mind about a club,” he said.
Old 31-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaia View Post
Seems like spurs is trying to get every target that man u wants....bale....now nani....fuck....
Good news bro, we've just completed a double swoop in Portugal for Nani and attacking Brazilian midfielder Andersen!!

These are certainly exciting signings and together with Hargreaves, can't wait to see them pull on the jersey and play!
Old 31-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 20
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SIgning Anderson & Nani on top of the impending arrival of Hargreaves signalled Und's intention of continuing where they let off
Old 31-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
got 3 to date.. but i believe a striker might be signed very soon...
cheers
Yup, i hope they make at least one more signing and that should be for a striker (goal getter!). Could be Huntelaar, Alves, Tevez. If not, Obafemi also looks not bad. Waddaya think?
Old 31-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Great news!

Nani & Anderson plus Hargreaves.

Hope that they can settle down quickly & contribute to MU in the new season.

The Brazilian midfielder(Anderson) will move to Old Trafford.
Old 31-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 21
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

seems like saf really love to play samba football.
after the flop of kleberson(brazilian mid), he is getting another brazilian mid again.
hope tis time, anderson will fit in the english football.
Old 31-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 23
gaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Yup, i hope they make at least one more signing and that should be for a striker (goal getter!). Could be Huntelaar, Alves, Tevez. If not, Obafemi also looks not bad. Waddaya think?

Imagine... a Huntelaar and rooney strike force together with nani and ronaldo on the flanks...... hahaa
Old 31-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post

Nani & Anderson plus Hargreaves.

Hope that they can settle down quickly & contribute to MU in the new season.

If they can settle quickly it'd be a big bonus. Remember it took Cristiano all of three seasons before he performed like he did this year. Give them time. Or rather, give SAF time to help them grow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
seems like saf really love to play samba football.
after the flop of kleberson(brazilian mid), he is getting another brazilian mid again.
hope tis time, anderson will fit in the english football...
Kleberson was injury-plagued and came in during difficult times. I thought he played some good footie when he was fully fit, with typical Brazilian flair.

And who wouldn't want to emulate the samba style? The Brazilians didn't win that many World Cups playing the traditional English style. If Anderson can settle into the hustle and bustle of the EPL, we should see some pretty football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaia View Post
....nani and ronaldo on the flanks......
Bro, didn't I say to wait for the Nani situation to pan out, when it seemed that Spurs would hijack yet another of our targets?

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 31-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

The Premier League is turning out to be the most exciting...!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 31-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

defenders be warned. I think they will dread the days where they see Nani and C.Ronaldo coming at them with full speed and tricks. Now, we'll just need a natural finisher. But of course, let's keep our finger crossed that they will adapt and settle down.

Patience is of more importance here when SAF is building another team.

From what we can see here, the prospect of another attacking-minded team..... me drooling , leh!!! Pretty, attacking football is what has made the EPL one of the most exciting league.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 31-05-2007, 02:59 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Manchester United have agreed deals to sign Sporting Lisbon's Nani and Porto starlet Anderson.

The midfield duo are regarded as two of the best young talents in Europe and they have been chased by several of Europe's top clubs.

However, United have stolen a march on their rivals by luring the pair to Old Trafford.

United chief executive David Gill and assistant manager Carlos Queiroz flew to Lisbon on Wednesday to hold talks with Sporting regarding Portuguese international Nani and they have quickly agreed a move for the exciting winger.

Nani is highly-rated in Portugal and has been likened to current United star Cristiano Ronaldo.

Tottenham have been credited with an interest in Nani, but United have won the race for his signature.

Brazilian ace Anderson has been widely dubbed 'the new Ronaldinho'.

Anderson has enjoyed a successful season with Porto, helping them win the Portuguese championship.

The 19-year-old has attracted the interest of a host of clubs including Chelsea and Barcelona, but United have agreed an undisclosed fee with Porto for the exciting midfielder.

Both players have agreed personal terms with United and they are due to have a medicals at the club in the near future.

A United statement read: ""Manchester United is delighted to announce it has agreed terms in principle with FC Porto and Sporting Lisbon for the purchase of the registrations of Anderson and Nani.

"Personal terms have been agreed and a formal announcement will take place once the necessary administrative procedures, including medicals, have been completed."

Should the duo tie up the minor details of the moves they will become United's first signings of the summer.
Old 31-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
goodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We'll salivate if they can do all these for Man Utd next season

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1