The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
Tianl3i has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

No review?
http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=450488
Old 15-06-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 25
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
I have known Fate for a long time, ever since her first visit here last year, and had been her regular customer ever since. Would just like to say a few words from the perspective of a friend, and a long time customer and lend her some support.

I guess when we go look for a FL, we look out for a number of things:

Physical aspects -- This is probably the most subjective aspect as every bro's taste is different. I am a sucker for looks and loves gals with slender body and she suits me to a T. But beyond what she is endowed with by nature, she also puts in a lot of effort to make herself presentable with make up and nice clothings.

Personality -- She is by nature a sweet, gentle, friendly, unassuming, sincere, genuine, soft spoken lady. I know that as a fact because I have known her long enough to see her up close and personal. When one visit her, What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get, she doesn't put on any act.

Services and Work attitude -- She takes real pride in her work and always strive to give her best and ensure that customers have a good time. She is not a professional massuere, and her HJ skills may not be top-notch, but she more than made up for it by her hard work and professional attitude, which I am sure bros who have tried her will attest to. But, of course, she is human after all. Having to work round the clock, occasional slip in standard is to be expected. But I can safely say that even for a regular customer like me, she still maintain her level of service and not short change me just because I am a regular.

Bros who know me knows that I write genuine FR for every gal I visit. And for those that I feel deserving, I will spend more effort and time to write Chinese FR. For her, I wrote the longest Chinese FR ever and in fact my first ever RTF Chinese FR. Recently, in a conversation with bro littletiger, I said that he is very lucky to have such an excellent worker in his stable. I know that if I am her boss, I would be the happiest boss around.

There, just my two cents worth about this Fate saga. I am sure Fate will continue to work hard despite this. Hope bros will continue to support her. I know I will.
Lol...repost ur chinese fr lei. Didnt see it

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 15-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
funnylove is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone try these 2?
Xiang Xiang
http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=450147

Carrie
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=11029
Old 15-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

I second what TS said about Fate. I also posted a not-exactly positive-but-not-totally-negative FR on her a few months ago but got a defensive response. It's like everyone is expected to sing their praises of her or you're not allowed to post, which I find odd. Just let the FRs speak for themselves. Lotsa positive and one or two negative doesn't warrant an over-the-top response to the writers of the negative or in my case, not totally positive, FR. It just means she doesn't suit every single person and if more people like her than dislike her, just take it that it's a mismatch and leave it as that.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion, positive or negative.
Old 15-06-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Richard995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have this sweet and cute babe this noon. Overall a very enjoyable session. Money well spend.

Hui hui from mark parker
Look - 7.5 cute and sweet like the picture
Boobs- should be D. Asked for BM, shiok till you die
Bbbj - yes. What I like is she even do some ball licking
Massage - 8 especially like when she applied her body weight on it. Very relaxing
Hj - 8 Nice up and down motion and tickle my ball
Old 16-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
fcasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just realised that Michelle is back! I have been a long time customer of Michelle except during her short hiatus where she stopped doing massage for a while. Paid her a visit and she is still as good as she was, maybe even better. She asked me to give her some feedback online so here it is.

What Michelle excels in is not China acupressure massage. She was taught by a Thai master and she was working in Thailand as a massage therapist for four years prior to being in Singapore. Definitely a trained masseuse and someone you would look for for a good massage.

Michelle is also very good at what she describes as "sexy massage / feeling massage". For brothers who are looking for hanky panky, she does not provide FJ/BBBJ services. The most you would probably get from her is a Thai Juagen and/or HJ.

However, for whatever hanky panky services that Michelle does not provide, she makes up for it and excels in her Thai trained massage skills, and her raw sexiness and GFE during her "sexy massage / feeling massage". And she was even quite popular and hard to book too.

Her spa room is setup in a relaxing environment, with music, aroma therapy a generally spa like atmosphere - only second to those five star hotel spas.

Asked her before why she doesn't provide more "extras" and she explained that youth and beauty is fleeting, and she is looking for a more long term sustainable source of income.

There are a lot of advertisers online nowadays claim to provide massage services but are nothing more than a front for sexual services. If you are sick of all these, any brothers who are looking for a good no-nonsense massage can consider giving her a try.

Cheers.

http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=453877

Old 16-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Crossposting with slight edits from ChillNRelax's English thread.. It's not often I find a ML that can speak English so it's great to finally try someone NOT from Liltiger's stable and is really good, in my books.

Original post can be found here on the English speaking massage girls thread - go visit and subscribe to that thread if you are like me, have only Primary 1 Mandarin lol.
Just checking bro, is this the same girl? http://sammyboy.today/showpos...29&postcount=1
Old 16-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
brendan_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnylove View Post
Bro dont even waste time on Xiang Xiang, tried her yesterday, shit service press on her phone all the time the massage is worst then piano anyway beware,
dont want to comment much cause posting good or bad FR also kena zap.
Old 16-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 13
DIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yes, yun er!...she was sometime compared with the legendary Siyu (if any1 rem her)... she was in sg since 2010 for 3 stints, each stint 6 mths... during her last stint here in 2012-2013, met her almost every wkend lasttime... very frenly, hardworking masseuse....

missed my conversations with her more than her massage... treat u as a fren than customer n her memory is simply amazing...

a wonderful simple lady... when she left, she said she might return, let hope she will ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoosm View Post
Who remembers Audacity bro's "Yun Er"? I wish she'd come back to our lovely shores again!

Last edited by DIYK; 21-06-2014 at 02:01 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan_ View Post
Bro dont even waste time on Xiang Xiang, tried her yesterday, shit service press on her phone all the time the massage is worst then piano anyway beware,
dont want to comment much cause posting good or bad FR also kena zap.
Thanks bro. I almost sent out the sms for booking...
Old 16-06-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnylove View Post
xiang xiang ? You can forget it.
she looks nothing like the pictures, and after a very quick massage want to jerk u off. Work done in less than 30 mins
Old 17-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 13
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
xiang xiang ? You can forget it.
she looks nothing like the pictures, and after a very quick massage want to jerk u off. Work done in less than 30 mins
Wah. Maybe heaven is smiling on me, I msg her last week and she did not reply... Ok, Thanks bro, striking her off... Massage girls getting lesser and lesser, bad to worse...
Old 17-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDog View Post
Just checking bro, is this the same girl? http://sammyboy.today/showpos...29&postcount=1
Yes, but the darklord post is over 4 mths old, and not valid anymore leh. She's not posted on darklord's website too, so I don't think FJ is on offer anymore. Maybe you can ask her why next time lol.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
Shi En recommended me Michelle for her massage skills a couple of weeks back before the joint was closed.

Headed down for a massage session with Michelle and I must compliment her for her service. Good strong no nonsense professional massage and Thai Juagen. Real authentic Juagen and not just a sad excuse of a HJ to cheat you out of your money.

http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=453877
On her page on Jordan's website, it shows:
60 min $100
HJ $100

Does that mean if you want 60min massage + HJ= $200??
/
Old 17-06-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=447846

Visited Liltiger's 阿塔 few days back. I would highly reccomend her to whoever who's looking for a solid massage. High GFE and can talk to her about almost anything. Upon arriving, was greeted by a beautiful lady at the door. She led me in and offered to wash me up.

On to the massage. Her massaging skills were amazing. She has been massaging for 4 years, evident by her toned arms. Her massage really loosens up my muscles. She's also considerate enough to check with you occasionally if her strength was adequate. This is by far the best massage any ML has given me.

Before starting on to the sensual part of the session, she'll strip completely. Naked. Not a single piece of clothing will be on her. Her HDLY was done differently from most other girls. She'll prop your legs onto her thighs and start her teasing.

Flipped over after an arousing HDLY and she starts her HJ, giving you occasional pecks on your cheek and chest. Throughout the whole process, she let's you autoroam all over her naked body, even fingering her pussy. Released my load in a few moments as I could not resist anymore.

Once the climax was over, she cleans up and have a short TCSS with you. Once again, she volunteers to wash you up. Gave her $100, asked her to keep the change and I left, happier and much more relaxed.

Verdict: Highly reccomended. Totally not a time watcher. Do give her a chance to please you if ever you're yearning for a massage with extras.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1