The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 04-08-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chapteh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Lust’s Anna for a quickie bonk this morning, and findings are quite in line with bro other bro’s FRs posted :

Body a bit on the meatier side compared to slim SYT, but it's not the flabby type. Like those swimmer or tennis player kind of figure. Photo is her, but just tanner. Has quite cute/sweet face, and accommodating, despite speaking very little english.

BBBJ is good standard, but tries to hands-free at times, and does not rushed to finish. FJ felt good because pussy is tight and need to lube up first. She sounded quite horny when fucked hard, and was able to finish me off rather quickly.

Still got a decent massage from her at the end - her build and strength is ideal for it.

Decent and happy bonk
Old 04-08-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesashimi View Post
Haha, special service just listed there, lol
You going for first blood?raw need to top up extra 100 min?like june club friday..
Old 04-08-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 11
takokq is a Helpful and Caring Samstertakokq is a Helpful and Caring Samstertakokq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vivian of Club Friday https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?...ghlight=vivian

Got attracted with the slutty look, decided to give it a try, why not.

Looks 7/10: 30% discount for make up, but still pretty won't reject la. A bit tanned for my liking

Body 8/10: sexy, good proportions, nice curves

Boobs 9/10: Soft C cup boobs, very sexy when wearing black lingerie. Had a great time squeezing and fondling them

Shower 9/10: hygiene is nice, a bit foreplay at shower to break the ice

Bbbj 9/10: no eye contact at first but slowly she give one, licking and sucking, even deep throat too.

Fj 10/10: she won, pro at riding different positions, pussy also tight and wet, no smell. Enjoyed when she take the lead and ride, with the boobs jiggling no complaint.

Overall: can recommend her if you love to be rode.
Old 04-08-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SanthoshF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR for SiamKen

This was actually for last month but I have been traveling since.

Didn't plan on anything at all but was driving an got a punctured tire. Drove to the nearest tyre shop and the towkay said can not be mended, new one got to order so I ended with a 2 hour wait.

Texted Boss SiamKen and asked about his girls and he gave some available slots.

We then went through the usual take a photo with your finger up your nose thing before he said ok you're verified.

Took a Grab to Geylang and recognized some of the other girls from the stable at the reception.

Went to the room and a small petite girl answers the door.

Looks: 7/10 discounts abit
Boobs: B+
BBBF: Deep and slurpy kind
FJ: 7/10 Fast, furious and can left her off do stand up as she was very light
GFE: not bad, made small talk, English passable

As I left I noted some other ladies checking in and made a mental note to RTF
Old 04-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of

FR for Melon from PinkLady

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=950946

OKT was very responsive, replied within minutes regarding my queries, very nice, kind and patience.

Melon

Looks: 10/10
Opened the door and saw Melon in a red night gown exposing her gigantic knockers, she literally is living to the word 天使般脸孔和魔鬼身材. Angel face, devil stature, big eyes, sharp features, even if you stared at her for 1 more second, you'll melt

Her girl next door looks and her huge melons are really a huge contrast.

Shower: 9/10
Will shower for me like a baby, clean my body, back and front, stroke me cock while washing me up. Can expect small pecks from her every now and then.

Foreplay: 8/10
Catbath was pretty enjoyable, lick my neck, nipple, tummy, and stroking the cock while doing so.

BBBJ: 9.5/10
Strong suction, seducingly looks at me while sucking, requested for 69 afterwards, clean shaven pussy, tasted really good.

Boobs: 10/10
Natural large E-F cup, a must for boobs lover, beautiful brown nips that are so nice to suck, you can literally buried your face into her huge boobs, that was what I did when she was riding me, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

French: 9/10
As I'm a French citizenship, frenching is very important to me, frenching with Melon feels more like smooching with your first love/girlfriend more than a FL, it's sweet and loving, small tongue swirling, if you like DFK or tongue wrestling, then may not suit you.

FJ: 10/10
Heavenly, non commercial feel, feels like banging your own lover than FL, hugs me tight, will initiate to kiss me, fondle her own boobs, ask me to suck her nipple, does not rush me and lets me go at my own pace, accommodates to all my position request, best is to have her ride me because can motorboat her gigantic knockers. I was even trying my best not to shoot so fast so as to enjoy every second of bonking her, that's how good she is.

GFE: 10/10
As mentioned, non commercial feel, as you know a lot of FL is very SOP, but with Melon you really can feel that she is more like a GF than a FL, after the deed, she even lied down beside me and look me into the eyes with her beautiful big eyes, I swear to God if I wasn't so tired after the first shot, I would've taken her for second shot in a heartbeat, those beautiful eyes will really melt you, careful don't fall in love with her! Bros please take good care of this rare gem.

RTF:
A must, this gem is returning to home in 10 days or so, definitely have to catch her again before she goes home.

Thanks to OKT for bringing in such a gem, she is truly one in a million for me, one of the best I've ever had.
Old 04-08-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
Wubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by allardopower View Post
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...915&highlight=
Fr for Nana
Flirtygirls

Looks: Other then the slight filters on the photo defeintly the same person

Body: Proportionate Boobs which were B in size to fit her frame either fat nor slim just right

Paint: Reacts real well when painted which got her wet and no oudour of cause

BBBJ: Was able to blow me for a long time here thou not her strong suite still was pleasently shiok.

FJ: We started of with her riding me on CG and doggie for the 1st round and for the 2nd round did only missionary and blasted all over her stomach.

Gfe: Coms was basic and with she was very friendly thru the session gentle when needed and wild at the same time but not to over wild !

Overall: Pleasent experience with her and hope to find time to RTF. Bro visiting her trust me she worth the whole session.

Thanks for sharing bro, she may lack a little on the looks dept she make it up with her service. She will auto AR me, don't need to signal her. At this price, definitely a great steal.
Old 04-08-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

*FR FOR FL

Name 名字: Mari
Stable: Teeeruklover

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 26
Body 身材 : 8/10
Boobs 胸部 : 9/10
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 7/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 7/10
FJ 爱爱 : 7/10
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10
Massage 按摩 : Didn't try

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :

Mari is a very service-oriented gal. She will bathe you thoroughly before the action starts. He figure is top notch. Height, body parts all proportional. Her touch is very gentle and not rushed, unlike most other models.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : 7/10
Old 04-08-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 3
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: pink lady
Lady: jessie
French: yes, sensual and long dfk
Looks: 7/10, ok la looks like pic
Body: 8/10, tall and slim, soft skin, model bods
Boobs: 8/10, c cup, sensitive nipples
CIM: yes
Bbbj: yes with licking, can give 9/10
Fj: 9/10, get the job done, no complaints

Overall: great session, recommended.

Essence to good health is laughter and happiness and everything in moderation. Too much of anything is bad for your health.

But everyday have sex is good.
Old 04-08-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
lanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Amber from Emmanuelle

Looks : Definitely can recognise her from pics. Bitchy and wild clubbing looking type young lady (9/10)

Body: petite with some tattoo, slim body frame and a shapely ass with curvy body (9/10)

Boobs : Small, nice shapely B+ boobs. Very sensitive nips. Soft to the touch. Nice nipples. (9/10)

Shower : Attentive to my body reaction. Will tease touch and kiss during shower. Very enjoyable, like gf feel (10/10}

BBBJ : the way she looks at you while doing it is crazy i tell ya. And the way she contour her body while sucking to see that figure. Ah damn! I want her again. Strong mixture of feisty and teasing. Knows how to use that tongue (9/10)

FJ : Given the chemistry and build up, she was really into this. Passionate, lover-type sex. Not commercial at all. Finished 2 shots easily for me, finally back to pre-COVID pace. Didnt even bother changing positions cos missionary was that good enough. Full marks to this girl for proving my tool and stamina still works (albeit more selective nowadays) (10/10)

GFE :She treated me like her boyfriend. Sticky type and super neh type. Able to satisfied me (9/10)

Nice session. Thanks bro Emmanuelle
Old 04-08-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
jaxica2082 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaxica2082 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nana from FG
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=950915&highlight=

Okt 10/10 polite and friendly. Responsive.
Looks 7.5/10 picture is her, just need to minus the filter around 10-15% discount
Body 8/10 smooth skin, slim and natural b cups. Moaning when I sucking her nips
French 9/10 auto french me, feel like fwb vibe
Bbbj 8.5/10 tongue playing my rod to my balls and back to my dick head
Pussy 9/10 odorless, easily turn on when I played her clitoris using my tongue, I add on the stimulation by finger rubbing.
Fj 9/10 Nana loves to ride with great stamina. Enhance the session by talking dirty to me like bang her harder when doggy time, for me it's a ego booster.
Attitude 10/10 attentive and will check on me if it is ok throughout the session. What she lacks on the look scoring part, she definitely makes up with her attitude and service.

Last edited by jaxica2082; 04-08-2023 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-08-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
You going for first blood?raw need to top up extra 100 min?like june club friday..
If she is Jane level i don't mind, haha
Old 04-08-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold

Janice
From Galaxy
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=951540&highlight=

Was greeted by Janice when i entered the room she has a very bubbly personality which was great in no time we got comfortable with each other and procced to undress and head to the shower to clean up hygiene care 1st BROS !! Shower was pretty standard there after cleaning of got on the bed and she started to help stimulate my 2IC and gave me BBBJ nothing bad here to say we did some 69 and got her really horny her P was trimmed and easily wet with the stimulation from my tongue and finger could not hold it in any longer and caps on banged her in missionary and follwed by doggie. Doggy was the fav position for me as i could bang her hard and dam re response real well to the hard pounding with her moans.

Overall had a great time with janice.Thanks okt for introducing her to me Thumbs up!

Old 04-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ckckbang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Kudos for a real fr but that’s the problem with a lot of sg men - too gentlemanly. Maybe she’s tired maybe she’s unwell maybe it’s a one off bad mood. In other countries the men will just rough her up for the services advertised. It’s not like you get a discount if a service listed is not provided.
Think is attitude problem ba, I also had a booking with her went there complexion damn different, attitude equally bad. Lick ball cannot, suck 1 min tell me ok caps on. Caps on keep push me away or stop my thrust using hand in missionary say pain. Down time keep use phone, saw her phone dp got boyf maybe that’s why not interested.

Didn’t post review cause getting too lazy and was like getting 3 bad bonks in a row, those like give 1 shot 15 mins and quickly wanna get out of the place.

Gave up alrd until jaja from FG came and stop the streak! Shout out to FG!
Old 04-08-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
twobaesdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=venus

Lady: Venus
Stable: Lust365
Okt: smooth transaction
Location: easy to get in and no troublesome signing up here and there

Looks: pretty

Body: nice body. She stands about 170 cm, taller than me. Ahaha but doesn’t matter, i like it

Boobs: C cup

Pussy: trimmed and very very wet

Bbbj: slurp slurp she ate me quite good . Good balls suction too

Fj: was feeling lazy and i just see how she will react. Actually she was ok to take over and worked for a good 15 mins. Moans are crazy and wild. Doggy and cowgirl satisfied me the most.

Gfe: no awkward feel
Old 04-08-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong Jiing Yih View Post
FR for Melon from PinkLady

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=950946

OKT was very responsive, replied within minutes regarding my queries, very nice, kind and patience.

Melon

Looks: 10/10
Opened the door and saw Melon in a red night gown exposing her gigantic knockers, she literally is living to the word 天使般脸孔和魔鬼身材. Angel face, devil stature, big eyes, sharp features, even if you stared at her for 1 more second, you'll melt

Her girl next door looks and her huge melons are really a huge contrast.

Shower: 9/10
Will shower for me like a baby, clean my body, back and front, stroke me cock while washing me up. Can expect small pecks from her every now and then.

Foreplay: 8/10
Catbath was pretty enjoyable, lick my neck, nipple, tummy, and stroking the cock while doing so.

BBBJ: 9.5/10
Strong suction, seducingly looks at me while sucking, requested for 69 afterwards, clean shaven pussy, tasted really good.

Boobs: 10/10
Natural large E-F cup, a must for boobs lover, beautiful brown nips that are so nice to suck, you can literally buried your face into her huge boobs, that was what I did when she was riding me, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

French: 9/10
As I'm a French citizenship, frenching is very important to me, frenching with Melon feels more like smooching with your first love/girlfriend more than a FL, it's sweet and loving, small tongue swirling, if you like DFK or tongue wrestling, then may not suit you.

FJ: 10/10
Heavenly, non commercial feel, feels like banging your own lover than FL, hugs me tight, will initiate to kiss me, fondle her own boobs, ask me to suck her nipple, does not rush me and lets me go at my own pace, accommodates to all my position request, best is to have her ride me because can motorboat her gigantic knockers. I was even trying my best not to shoot so fast so as to enjoy every second of bonking her, that's how good she is.

GFE: 10/10
As mentioned, non commercial feel, as you know a lot of FL is very SOP, but with Melon you really can feel that she is more like a GF than a FL, after the deed, she even lied down beside me and look me into the eyes with her beautiful big eyes, I swear to God if I wasn't so tired after the first shot, I would've taken her for second shot in a heartbeat, those beautiful eyes will really melt you, careful don't fall in love with her! Bros please take good care of this rare gem.

RTF:
A must, this gem is returning to home in 10 days or so, definitely have to catch her again before she goes home.

Thanks to OKT for bringing in such a gem, she is truly one in a million for me, one of the best I've ever had.
There are a few specific stables with many good frs which is too good to be true. Scroll through a few pages can spot the trend everyday new frs and all 9 and 10 😂
If you are experienced enough it is okt clone promoting his girls.... I went on her 2nd day..she said she dun do painting skin sensitive....lol your fr either you are lying or she lying....hahaha..she dun do frenching...no dfk...fyi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1