The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2011, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

it seems rather quiet nowadays at batam.. not much of a happening there huh guys?

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 28-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveForTuaNehBu View Post
it seems rather quiet nowadays at batam.. not much of a happening there huh guys?
Why not you start make it happen lor ?
Old 28-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Ktsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKtsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros

Will be there on 1 Apr for day business trip.
Thinking of staying over a night..if got kaki.
Anyone interested?

*newbie @ batam*

Mission: To Share & Bonk Everything!!!
施比受更有福
up me if you will please

Best Videos for Downloads here!!
Old 28-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveForTuaNehBu View Post
What no happening? too bz to write FRs only

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Burton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in Batam at the start of the year. I will go again end of April/early May. Please forgive this long, long post!

It was quiet - the girls said that, because it was New Year, most regulars went back to their home country for holidays.

Someone was asking prices. Taxi drivers always asked me, 'Do you want girl? 400k. Overnight'. Bargain for cheaper, surely.

I am a white Aussie, and that was my first trip overseas for this kind of fun. I was in Batam for 10 days.

I was disappointed by Batam's quality. Girls I wouldn't kiss in Australia for free were asking me for money to do so much more...

I went to all the pubs, no massage or karaoke. There were some diamonds in the rough. Asylum had a genuine stunner. Cats had some quality and, overall, the best staff. Tiny bar but great atmosphere. The pub across from Red Cock, beside Steps, had many WLs each night and some quality. Wallabees had a nice girl.

A drunk girl in Last Bar (face 3/10, body 5/10 but good legs) gets drunk and goes home for free, much to the disgust of one other WL there.

Here was my experience: met a new girl at Dragon (she was new - her manner and customer skills were poor). She came home with me, stayed 3 days, didn't ask for money (face 7.5/10, body 9/10, slim with great tits). Girl from Cats came home (face 9/10, body 8/10), didn't ask for money. Girl from Last bar (not the 3/10!!) came home, didn't ask for money (face 7/10, body 7/10). I had to put in work - they didn't come home the first day I met them.

I gave them taxi money - none of them counted it, just put it straight into their bags. None of them expected it, as two of them came back a second night knowing that they probably won't get paid, again. The Dragon girl I gave 500k. I sound like a cheapskate who is using these girls, but remember I'm buying drinks and most of all we're becoming friends. Sex at the end of the night felt natural, like no big deal - it wasn't a surprise and had they asked for money it would've seemed odd and out of place. We still say hi, but there is no emotional attachment, just like friends.

I know SG prefer KTV and massage but don't shy from a long punt at a bar, if you have time. Not all of these girls are WL. Some are happy with bar wages (one girl works another job as a restaurant waitress). Of my 3 girls, 2 were WL for sure. I'm certain I could see those girls again and not pay.

This time when I go to Batam, I will visit massage places and karaoke.

What I loved about Batam was the flirting. It's like a national sport. One girl behind the counter of a hotel I flirted with so openly it was unlike me. I want to go back ask her out to dinner. She's no eye-watering stunner, but there's something about her I like. I love the muslim girls with their headwear there and in SG. Malay muslim girls are gorgeous to me, but shame I'll never see their hair!

I was there alone but I looked out for some likely SG boys to team up with and attack Batam. I was surprised to come home and read these forums and see that SG boys like to book their girls from massage, take them to dinner etc., like a real date.

If anyone wants to team up end of April, early May, I'm all for it. I'm very discrete. Relaxed. Not loud, except when it's time to be loud. If I can have a drink or two and watch the EPL football games, I'm happy. Rookie or vet, I don't care.

I'll do a proper write-up of my next trip.
Old 28-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
Batam sightseeing offer !!!

Visit iconic Kwan Im Statue
Go-Kart Circuit Centre
Flying Fox
Indonesia Miniature
Bengkong Dry Market
Lunch at popular Golden Prawn 555 Seafood Kelong Restaurant.
Golden Tourist Shop
Kuda Lumping Cultural Dance
Polo Outlets
Thoa Pek Kong Chinese Temple
Bags Factory Outlets
Batik Factory Outlets
Batam Shopping Mall

http://www.deal.com.sg/
bro fazer6s, where is this Go-Kart Circuit Centre and iconic Kwan Im Statue?
is it near nagoya hills there? how abt batam shopping mall?
so sorry, i only go nagoya hills shopping centre and bcs during my trip there..so hope can have more sightseeing places to go after bonk session
Old 28-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
so sorry, i only go nagoya hills shopping centre and bcs during my trip there..so hope can have more sightseeing places to go after bonk session
Pocong think go-kart now no more, as for temples best Pocong dun know
later kena electrocuted by The Gods of the Temple

NY88 shld be able to help on tis
Old 28-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
What no happening? too bz to write FRs only
Yalah all happenings are behind close doors
how you know?
Haha
Old 28-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can any Bro advise if there is any short time service available in Batam? thanks.
not to mention - permit not approve to stay overnight
Old 28-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
The tall kwan yin statue is located at KTM Resort, at sekupang. If take ferry from sekupang to singapore, will see the tall statue.

The advert stated batam shopping mall means places like BCS and Nagoyall hill..
Old 28-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
Pocong think go-kart now no more, as for temples best Pocong dun know
later kena electrocuted by The Gods of the Temple
Wont lah pocong, coz u are good pocong, u did so much for the art and culture of indo, especially InDo CeWk thread
Old 28-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros here got ideas on Ramayana Hotel (next to Indo Rasa makan shop)and Holiday Hotel (facing the main road going to Nagoya Hill)?

some time back I believe some bros said Ramayana Hotel sux but no elaboration, also how about Triniti Hotel? looks ok from website but we never know, haha

me just exploring alternative only, in case usual hotel i stay not available.

any bros can help out newbie here? thank you...
Old 28-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
Can any Bro advise if there is any short time service available in Batam? thanks.
not to mention - permit not approve to stay overnight
Do a advance search on bro sexrider,
click on his signature, got the list of
fish tank joint that can have ST. And also click on bro newyorker88 signature, got
a list of massager centre that have ST.
Old 28-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
any bros here got ideas on Ramayana Hotel (next to Indo Rasa makan shop)and Holiday Hotel some time back I believe some bros said Ramayana Hotel sux but no elaboration, also how about Triniti Hotel?
both never stay before, but also heard ramayana sux, old furniture and dirty.
Holiday heard not bad 200k with b/f and b/f can ask to serve to your room. Room clean.
Triniti, room clean, LCD wall mount tv, got small fridge, only thing is location abit ulu, although walking distance to some joints, but makan have to walk some distance, not as convinent as nagoya area. Have SPA that got special i think.
Old 28-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
both never stay before, but also heard ramayana sux, old furniture and dirty. Holiday heard not bad 200k with b/f and b/f can ask to serve to your room. Room clean.

Triniti, room clean, LCD wall mount tv, got small fridge, only thing is location abit ulu, although walking distance to some joints, but makan have to walk some distance, not as convinent as nagoya area. Have SPA that got special i think.
thanks for the speedy reply...appreciate it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread