The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Thanks Bro88 for ur care, I m now on the sleeping bus, but cannot sleep😞
Well I fly in to Rach Gia on Sunday from HCM, just afew day enough to spend in Rach Gia n many new things to discover, I have been there afew times, I really dun like the bus ride, but what to do? We LoVe WeTnAn😍 just do it...
yes...I traveled to Rach Gia from Chau Doc and transit at Thot Nhot Can Tho...Phuong Trang Bus stopped at Ben Xe Rach Soi and have to take shuttle to Rach Gia...I saw a different city compared to my last trip about 4 years plus ago....stay a night near Ben Xe Rach Gia before going to Ha Tien...venture into town to take a look see...ultimately settle down for a shave for 15k, ate and drink at low stool chair...and drink at cafe with the 18 yr old gals working before calling a night...

most of the provinces supply huge amount of gals to work in HCM...so those gals between 19-25 yrs old are mostly working in hcm...and not in provinces...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, Bro88 u really power? As all the place u write I also dun know where😅 but I wanted to ride bike to Ha Tien but after relaxing for so long I guess I m too lazy to do that, so just Eat, Sleep, Rot😊 just check in hotel... Power nap later go out look look see see... N the bus ride is about 5hr from Rach Gia I think maybe night time less traffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes...I traveled to Rach Gia from Chau Doc and transit at Thot Nhot Can Tho...Phuong Trang Bus stopped at Ben Xe Rach Soi and have to take shuttle to Rach Gia...I saw a different city compared to my last trip about 4 years plus ago....stay a night near Ben Xe Rach Gia before going to Ha Tien...venture into town to take a look see...ultimately settle down for a shave for 15k, ate and drink at low stool chair...and drink at cafe with the 18 yr old gals working before calling a night...

most of the provinces supply huge amount of gals to work in HCM...so those gals between 19-25 yrs old are mostly working in hcm...and not in provinces...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 12-08-2015, 07:50 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa, Bro88 u really power? As all the place u write I also dun know where�� but I wanted to ride bike to Ha Tien but after relaxing for so long I guess I m too lazy to do that, so just Eat, Sleep, Rot�� just check in hotel... Power nap later go out look look see see... N the bus ride is about 5hr from Rach Gia I think maybe night time less traffic
My one month break summary...

Stayed a few days in HCM
Hung Cung bus @ 155k, HCM to Chau Doc (6hrs)
stayed 3D2N at Chau Doc
visited Nuoi Cam to see Buddha up in the mountains...about 1.5hrs from Chau Doc to Nuoi Cam and 15mins bike ride up the mountains (there is Cable Car called cap treo @ 175k ride)

https://sammyboy.today/showpo...postcount=9729

Chau Doc to Rach Gia dun have direct bus...so paid 110k PHuong Trang Bus for Chau Doc to Can Tho but I transit at Ben Xe Thot Nhot Can Tho (journey 1.5hrs)...waited an hour for bus to arrive before boarding...mine was last seat available...saw a few came asking for tickets turned away....Thot Nhot to Rach Gia another 1.5hrs at 78k dong

Rach Gia to Ha Tien using the previous Mai Linh now renamed to Trang Ngoc Phat @ 58k dong (2 hrs journey)
Stayed 3D2N

https://sammyboy.today/showpo...postcount=9738

Ha Tien to HCM, Phuong Trang bus @ 175k (8 hrs)

rested a few days before MIFacafe joined me and we heard to North..

HCM - Hanoi using Vietjet (flight time 1.40mins total travel time 2.05mins)
Stayed 5D4N in Hanoi....can read some of my forum in Hanoi thread...

back to hcm and some friends joined in...you knew who I mentioned...

Old 12-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Hurricane88;13427740]back to hcm and some friends joined in...you knew who I mentioned...:[QUOTE]

hahaha;

Yup meet u up at KTV with my friends. The KTV vbs compare to Disco; Disco vbs are more prettier but my friends are ok with them. Most of them got wives with them thus cant play long. Once officers finished their shopping and hair washing; they must be back. Only 2 vbs catch my eyes there.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 12-08-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post

hahaha;

Yup meet u up at KTV with my friends. The KTV vbs compare to Disco; Disco vbs are more prettier but my friends are ok with them. Most of them got wives with them thus cant play long. Once officers finished their shopping and hair washing; they must be back. Only 2 vbs catch my eyes there.
Nice meeting you too. Hope to party more.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 12-08-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
nvend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynvend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just ended my trip in HCM and my FR.

Club

Went to Glow, Play, Lush, Go2, and Apocalypse.

Apo is definitely an Ang moh joint, girls there seems abit older imo. Go2 target audience is Ang moh but Asians shouldn't have much trouble too.

Lush is a good place to hook up.mixture of WLs, party girls. Glow and Play is off, high prices and expensive crowd with ladies hanging out mostly in groups.

Gossip club is closed too.

KTV

Had the opportunity to chiong with H88 and his friends. local bia om. Nice play to chiong in general if u speak Viet. Many thanks to bro H88 for letting us chiong tgt.

Massage

Went to Hai son, Minh Tam and dai nam.

Hai son is not as good. Girls generally is a 6/10 at best.

Minh Tam is top notch, I will say the whole experience is great, a must go. I don't how many minh Tam there are but i went to the one nearer to the airport.

Dai nam facilities are more local oriented, but the girls there are really hot too. A good choice for Bros we want to stay in D1

Once again, thanks TS for inviting. cheers!
Old 12-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Nice meeting you too. Hope to party more.
Can't party more cos got bx with me. Furthermore after this year, I will get married in Singapore thus no more chionging for me. Once in a while steal eat still possible.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 12-08-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 21
guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I post your pm here for benefit of others...

You can use any of the hotel in my list (found in my signature) or whatever samsters posted recently...

as for places to pickup ladies...not sure you mean ST or LT...maybe some of the samsters want to answer here...

as for those local places to pickup ladies...I only share with closed friends...well those who had met me recently will know...&&
Thanks Bro Hurricane88 and all whom had given me the pointers.

Arrived at HCMC and the adventures begins. Hopefully will encounter something interesting for me to share with one and all.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, Bro88, for ur sharing, as I used to like Thailand n dun have much good view of Vietnamese, but it change after I slowly found nice n good food or fun places... I have been a silent reader for quite sometime, I wish if possible I will like to ride from the south to the north of WeTnAm�� ... But izzt abit more challenge then other place I have been in SEA

Hope all bro find there own fun there...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 12-08-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks, Bro88, for ur sharing, as I used to like Thailand n dun have much good view of Vietnamese, but it change after I slowly found nice n good food or fun places... I have been a silent reader for quite sometime, I wish if possible I will like to ride from the south to the north of WeTnAm�� ... But izzt abit more challenge then other place I have been in SEA

Hope all bro find there own fun there...
yes, challenging if you cannot understand their tieng viet slang and they cannot understand your tieng viet accent...important is to call to bus company and book ticket and get seat number and time of departure and pickup...

also make hotel booking by calling without Agoda...throughout my trip I call the hotel and make reservation one day or same day arrival except Hanoi...

the experiences I gained this recent trip was priceless...saw many different facets of life...understand the culture more deeply...

Old 12-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvend View Post
Had the opportunity to chiong with H88 and his friends. local bia om. Nice play to chiong in general if u speak Viet. Many thanks to bro H88 for letting us chiong tgt.

Once again, thanks TS for inviting. cheers!
haha...nice meeting you...you knew roughly there are fun places...just dun stay wrong place and go with wrong companions...

practised to sing viet songs.. vbs will become wet...

Old 12-08-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Can't party more cos got bx with me. Furthermore after this year, I will get married in Singapore thus no more chionging for me. Once in a while steal eat still possible.
haha...dun think you will be good boy so long...let's see 7 year itch can happen earlier..

Old 12-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

May I know if the Hanh Long massage is inside the Hanh Long hotel or next to it?
Old 12-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Bad new
Today rate like shit
I only got $1sing = 1562Dong so lose abit more than the LWE...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 12-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bad new
Today rate like shit
I only got $1sing = 1562Dong so lose abit more than the LWE...
USD hit 1.42 today so you expect Dong pegged to USD to be high...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread