The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 06-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
WINAKACHRIS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR REPORT KINKANGEL69💋💋
[LAOS] AUGUST

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=910996

OKT: Repond to text fast and delivered prompt direction

AUGUST LOOK: 8/10 Average GND minus 15% from video
AUGUST BODY: 9/10 B Cup natural and firm, nicely shaped
AUGUST PUS: 8/10 Not shaved but smell nice
AUGUST BJ: 9/10 GFE feel, sloppy and always tease with saliva
AUGUST FJ: 9/10 Able to play many positions and shivered when cum
AUGUST Overall: 9/10 Treat you like BF and not rush, shy and able to communicate in Thai. Gives you last kiss and hug after deed.

RTF: MAYBE if there is discount.
Old 06-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold

Nami from FlirtyGirls
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=946890&highlight=

Previously my best bonk was Elle from CF, now finally found Nami who is even better, prettier and younger!!!
My BEST bonk of 2023 till date!!

Look: 9/10. She definitely looks better in real person than her filtered photos. Height is about 160cm, very fair and I thought she is from Northern Thai but she is from Esan. Good and smooth facial complexion.

Body: 9/10 Slim like model with fair silky smooth skin.

Boobs: Enhanced C cup with very light brown nipples. Firm and has underboob scars.

BBBJ: Alot of licking and sucking, but suction abit weak but she is being gentle.

Pussy: Shaven, young, tight, wet and low mileage without the 2 flaps of thick labia. Responsive to licking.

Frenching: Nope. Kissing without tongue action.

FJ: Loves to be bonked hard in doggy style with loud horny moans. Accommodating to many positions changed.

GFE: High GFE, can hold conversation well with me as we talked in simple Thai throughout. Keep laughing, hugging me and smooching my neck.

Overall: 9/10. AP premium quality of looks and figure, can definitely beat the rest of $250 anytime. My best bonk of 2023!
Old 06-07-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nami (FG):

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=946890

OKT: Responsive and friendly. Hassle-free booking process from start to finish. In terms of quality and pricing, FG remains one of the better stables atm
Location: Convenient parking. Walking distance from a few MRT stations

Looks: Discount a bit from pics. Quite pleasant looking
Figure: Slim. Enhanced Cs which are relatively well-done
BJ: Had better but decent enough
FJ: Pussy is tight and gets wet easily. Can take a long and hard pounding
GFE: Not bad. A natural chatterbox. Generally no need to use GT

RTF: Yes. It's good she has decided to extend her stay for a few more days. Kudos to a few seniors who recommended her to me

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-07-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Pluto898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Numwan fr Mansion
OKT: Fast response
Face: 9/10 Young and innocent face at first, got turned on when she gives seductive look
Body: 8.5/10 Petite with slight thai tan, skin is smooth and young, natural Bs
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction, one of the best i had
FJ: N/A didn’t try as i went for HJ

Quiet at first but was chatty after getting used to you, cheerful and bubbly personality
Old 06-07-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Dvkextension is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ghlight=winnie

Lady: Winnie
Stable: Lust

Looks: 9/10 not heavily filtered photos. Good facial features
Body:9/10 small body
Boobs: 10/10 D cup bumpers. She likes it when i lick her nipples. She push my head even harder
Bbbj: 9/10 very willing to please. She kneeled down in front of me pretty long. Doing slow mo Hj and licking and sucking my cock and balls.
Fj: 9/10 she was ready to get rammed. She was already wet when i slowly pushed i my cock in her, without KY. Couldn’t fight it stopped, uncapped and did 69. No regrets, damn good and crazy suctions while she was on top. Continue to doggy after I satisfied my self from licking her. Crazy pumping. Ended in CIM

Gfe: 9/10 didn’t checked time. I didn’t felt rush as well. Felt the good genuine gfe service.
Old 06-07-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for Nami (FG):

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=946890

OKT: Responsive and friendly. Hassle-free booking process from start to finish. In terms of quality and pricing, FG remains one of the better stables atm
Location: Convenient parking. Walking distance from a few MRT stations

Looks: Discount a bit from pics. Quite pleasant looking
Figure: Slim. Enhanced Cs which are relatively well-done
BJ: Had better but decent enough
FJ: Pussy is tight and gets wet easily. Can take a long and hard pounding
GFE: Not bad. A natural chatterbox. Generally no need to use GT

RTF: Yes. It's good she has decided to extend her stay for a few more days. Kudos to a few seniors who recommended her to me
After seeing so many positive++ reviews

Booked her for Tmr without hesitation
Old 06-07-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Wanted to book rtf for Nami FG, but okt say she full for whole day... *Facepalm*

Then saw Jina is back today, and her timing is good for me. So go ahead with Jina.

Location LI area.

So many previous positive FRs already for her, shall not describe much.

Jina is a safe bet for your money(put money take money), attitude was still good or even better since she saw me again on her 1st day this trip.

Everything was well taken care of by her, she even suggested changing position whole FJing. This time round I opted for the AJ with tips, soooo tight (maybe her 1st day).

All services listed she also provide and done with enthusiasm. Heard from her, this trip she gonna just stay for a few days(how many days, pls ask OKT), so if wanna go find Jina, better hurry up.

Overall 7.5/10

Sianz... As I can't pre plan my bonking timing(always last min), don't know I still got chance to RTF Nami or not. 😭
Old 07-07-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 7
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

FG Jina is back!

Just upped her and she's as splendid as ever.

The activation from submissive lady to fierce tiger once activated still rings true....

Do visit her as she will only be here for a short time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
FR for Flirty Girl's FG Jina

Looks: 7.5/10 Really sweet looking and always smiling
Body: 7/10 Slim, with a nice booty as bro staminadick has mentioned
BBBJ: 7.5/10 More of the slow sensual type, not much DT but still very enjoyable
DFK: Yes
FJ: 9/10 As other bros have mentioned she is super obedient type but when dick goes in wow change into sex tiger
RTF: Yes
Old 07-07-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
ahkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: 99babes
Name: YAM

Very cute girl, cannot stop frenching her. Nice natural big boobs that are very soft but not saggy. Limited English, but her attitude was v nice and kept smiling. Made good effort to give a long and sensational bbbj. Had a great time kissing and hugging her throughout.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
saiaquaman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

New from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=946400&highlight=

Had a sextified session with New, all reviews on New concur to my experience.

Looks - nice looking with attractive eye and sweet smile, probably around 10% discount from advertised photo.

Body - minamal fats, not fat. A big pair of soft natural c cup allow me to zhuut

Bbbj - Phoooof, she can go on and on. Attack my ball and groin area too. and first shot in her mouth awesome!

Fj - Hardworking type, her moans not too over imo, she love doggy, request me to fuck her in doggy cos she want higher pleasure. I spank her ass hard, and she told me not too stop. Ask me to keep going piak piak piak. A wet horny slut indeed

Massage - gave me a good massage till time is up.

Rtf material

Old 07-07-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 9
Canetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to all

FR FOR MELISSA
FLIRTY

OKT: 10/10 fast response and flexible to my enquiries

Looks: 9/10 Same as advertised, cute and smiles alot

Body: 8/10 Slim type but meat at right place with natural B cup

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Hard working, maybe it's cause I was tired from work, but she managed to make me shoot within 5mins of Bbbj.

FJ: 9/10 Only did missionary,cowgirl and doggy and back to missionary to finish the session can take pounding, and enjoy long sex

GFE:Very chatty lady which made the session less tense and easy to break the ice

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=947773&highlight=

Old 07-07-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 3
teckboon is one of the Best!teckboon is one of the Best!teckboon is one of the Best!

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=947814

OKT: 10/10 fast response and flexible to my enquiries
Looks: 8/10 Beautiful Lady.
Body: 8/10 Right curves at the right place. meat at right place, very tight
Pussy: 10/10 very cleanly shaved, tight and juicy
Painting and fingering: 10/10 enjoyed and easy to come as really tight and seems low mileage
BBBJ: 8/10 action start in bathroom automatically. she quite good in this.
FJ: 9/10 multiple positions over 1 and half hour non stopped, best one is in front of the mirror doing reverse top ride, very service oriented and make sure she do everything to make you happy and come for her
GFE: 8/10 Fai is a accommodating lady with strong GFE, not a time watcher also.
RTF: big yes
Old 07-07-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
AzimMarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAzimMarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Short FR for Cream
Galaxyxscorts

Looks wise: Similar as first photo posted, dressed up with sexy lingerie when I first met her, seductive and decent looking

Body: Curvy figure, her round ass attract me the most, her rubber light brown tits very sensitive, Good to suck and lick, natural and soft.

Bbbj: when she suck for me I can feel the pull and tightness, able to suck for long and slurpy sound , lick my balls wet! Not a time watcher.

Fj: Had been switching a couple of position, and she have good attitude no black face, very accomadative and ended my shot with missionary, she hug me tightly and licking my nips too.

Overall: Highly recommend this gem, will find her again next week after i manage to schedule my appointment well.
Old 07-07-2023, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Kris from Pink Lady
Look: 8.5 syt, light tan, cute with braces, approx 155-160cm
Body: 8.75 slim body with little fats and belly button piercing. cute butt.
Boobs: 7.5 B-, slight sag
Bbbj: 8 hardworking but green
Fj: 9 accommodative
Dfk: 7 light fk ymmv
Gfe: 8 sweet girl, first time in the trade and here to earn some money for sch fees. Take care of her bros.
Old 07-07-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 23
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

FR for Mona - FG

Location - central hotel no registration needed
Looks - 8/10 it’s her just slightly older.
Body - 8/10 slightly more meat than photo but overall is those curvy type.
Boobs - 9/10 soft natural B very nice to fondle and suckable nips.
Shower - toilet is small but she still try her best.
French - she will auto initiate to bring up the mood
BBBJ - didn’t try as I see she will keep on auto frenching 😂
FJ - didn’t try also as I was tired and opt for HJ. After releasing told her I want real good massage which lasted till times up.

She is those high service quality type. Will auto tease and try her best to please. Not new in this trade as she had been on tour to other countries before coming here. I was there to try her massage as per previous FR her massage is SUPERB. You need to inform her you want real solid massage then she will do a solid one.

Overall 8/10 - she is worth a try for a bros that are not looking for XYT or is looking for some nice massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1