The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 04-07-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1781 / Power: 44
wild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

megan from kinky thai:
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?...0#post22443600

a tall, pretty girl with superb gfe and bj skills!
she's prettier in real life, and real friendly too.

her bj skills are real good and almost made me cum twice.

i like her for her nice height (always wanted to bonk a tall girl), and wonderful attitude.

definitely underrated and worth a try.

treat her well bros!
Old 04-07-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hairlessspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Winnie fro at $160 ok, i decide to book

Name: Winnie, Lust
Height: abt 1.6m
Looks: 8/10 (looks grows on you)
Body: 8/10 (D boobs, smooth fair skin, meaty butt, petite frame with 樱桃小嘴 and baby fats on her cheeks)
Catbath: 8/10 (excellent tongue skills)
BBBJ: 8/10 (excellent suction and tongue skills)
Fingering: 9/10 (very wet and responsive)
HJ: 8/10 (strength just nice, alternating pace. good feeling considering her small palms and short fingers, just like playing with joystick)
FJ: 8.5/10 (accommodating, easy to move her around)
GFE: 9/10 (very chatty, treats you like her bf. but beware of her KC skills)
Massage: 10/10 MUST TRY
Service/Attitude: 9/10 (not a time watcher)
RTF: definitely yes...
Overall: 9/10
Old 04-07-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 2
dcunicornn is a name known to alldcunicornn is a name known to alldcunicornn is a name known to alldcunicornn is a name known to alldcunicornn is a name known to alldcunicornn is a name known to all

Oreo, Seduction

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...highlight=oreo

Looks: 9/10 good looking young lady. Though its not 100% alike but still good I like her facial features a lot.

Body: 9.5/10 slim. Paper thin waste.
Boobs: 10/10 solid breast. Damn huge. Not sure if it’s enhanced but it feels damn nice.
Bbbj: 9/10 good suctions. Made me pulled my hair to help me control myself from exploding.
Fj: 9/10 service oriented and wet pussy no need KY one.
Gfe: good eye contact.
Old 04-07-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
beefjerky01 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR Megan from KinkyThai

i had megan afew days back on saturday. I wld like to say i was actually quite disappointed. i had waited a few days just because i wanted to see if anyone else had the same experience as me but i gues i was just unlucky and got her at the wrong time.

Okt: 9/10 solid okt, fast replys and confirmation

Body: 8/10 as per other FRs she is petite n tall , small boobs and nice shape butt (not for boobs lover)

Gfe: 5/10 at first, she was all smily greeting me at the door, hugging me. However, in the shower and once action started, she gradually started giving me the cold shoulder. Im not sure what i did wrong but i would say im not a rough/aggressive person. she would give blackfaces occasionally during bbbj and while changing positions.

bbbj: 8/10 have to give it to her this was the main highlight as mentioned by other bros

french: 7/10.

The thing that actl turned me off the most was her attitude, she kept on yawning and saying that she is sleepy. Which i understand as she did say that she has to keep switching rooms everyday. However, it felt like i was fucking a deadfish at times. the room would go so silent and seem like she wasnt interested at all. she also did complain afew times ‘ why never cum’ . Anyways, this was just MY experience with her, it does not dictate how yours will be with megan. I was just slightly disappointed after all the hyped frs on here.

overall experience: 6/10
Old 04-07-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Redsky6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Snow
Looks : 10/10 v pretty, esp when smiling, big eyes, look like in her video, esp her boobs, one of the prettier ones,
Body : 10/10 slim with v nice boobs, and because of her taller height, looks so yummy, looks sexy in her orange slip-on under her T-shirt.
BBBJ : 8/10 I think better if warm up
FJ : 10/10 soft moans, tight and wet, French non-stop
GFE : 10/10
RTF : yes
Old 04-07-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 3
santaclauses is a glorious beacon of lightsantaclauses is a glorious beacon of lightsantaclauses is a glorious beacon of lightsantaclauses is a glorious beacon of lightsantaclauses is a glorious beacon of light

Newyork from lust365

Face: 8/10 - As shown in picture
Boobs: 8/10 - Natural C and she like her boobs to be squeezed when you F'ing her
Body: 8/10 - Slim and sexy
Massage: 9/10 - Very sexifying massage
BBBJ: 9.5/10 - One word, GOOD!
FJ: 9/10 - Horny when warmed up, reverse cowgirl without even asking and don't want to come down until you flip her
GFE: 8.5/10 - Good companionship, very comfortable with her
RTF: YES, but don't think have the chance
will be overseas until she is back...
Old 04-07-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Deleted for duplcated post.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
coconutlove6491 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Esther (Big C)

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=946529

OKT - Booking was hassle-free, and clear instructions were given, although there was a slight delay at the beginning. Verification also not an issue.

Location - Central. Hotel. No need register. Public transport friendly.

Looks - On a scale of 10, I would give 8 to 9 for similarity to advertised pics. Personally I think she looks better in actual person. She's a very pretty and sweet looking SYT who smiles sweetly and wears minimal makeup.

Body - In my opinion I would consider her fair for a Thai / Laotian girl. She has a relatively tight body with no visible scars or stretch marks. Her skin is smooth, with no tattoos, and she has a seductive smell that turned me on. She has a small butt and is very slim but not overly bony. Her body reminds me of my ex gf.

Shower - She would soap my chest area down to my legs before and after the first shot. She also helped dry me off. She allowed mutual soaping, but I didn't French her while soaping her as it didn't feel right.

BBBJ - Experienced blow jobber. got slurping and loved her bobbing up and down my cock. Thankfully, she didn't use tissue every now and then, which is one of my pet peeves. She started off by blowing me hands-free, but I asked her to jerk me off also. As I was close to cumming, I signaled for her to stop and we caps on.

FJ - She's tight and accommodating to position changes. She smiled and maintained eye contact throughout. I entered her slowly in missionary. She doesn't close her eyes during sex, and we would look at each other from time to time while embracing. We switched to cowgirl afterward. Her style is more of a pounding style, and she would go at it while smiling at me and leaning in for light kisses. I enjoyed squishing her handful of boobs at the same time. She continues to do her best. I opted to switch back to missionary instead. This time, she started caressing my face and giving kisses on my forehead and cheeks.

Attitude/GFE/Service Level - She has a good and positive attitude. She provided a nice level of GFE and service. She has a genuine, shy, and submissive personality. She greeted me in a black dress and led me to her room by holding my arm. During the first shower, we started with ice breaking, as she mentioned her English was very limited.

Overall - I had a decent time with Esther, who is a very service-oriented girl and works hard to please.

Price Value - $150/90 (after FR discount) is a good price for a pretty girl with good service who only gives off good and positive vibes.

Old 04-07-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

This is her 99% except she wasn't in this outfit.

Saw Snow last night and I contacted OKT immediately, too pretty to reject. So far for Onesiam Stable all of the girls are same as the photos which I can vouch for that! Room condition is good with big beds.

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Snow
Looks : 10/10, fking pretty. Can't stop looking at her during cuddle after the deed. GFE is high as she will snuggle with you under the blanket and plant kiss over your face and neck.

Body : Smooth and smells nice. C CUP Enhanced but you won't mind at all because she is fking pretty!! Her pussy is not shaved but no smell at all though. In fact there was a sweet fragrance. She was all wet when I painted her hence we didn't use any lube at all.

BBBJ : same motion but good enough for me.

FJ : Good ride and she cum a few times while riding on top until white juice flowed down my thighs.

GFE : When I first saw her, I was too mesmerised by her looks. She seems abit lost like me too! After a short chat, we started making out and she took off her too. The rest you think yourself liao.

RTF : Definitely will! Bros please take care of her, she is a true GEM!
Old 04-07-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
orangepole is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Best Bonk
Loewe from Lust365

place quite discreet.

Looks: 10/10 looks better in person

Frenching: allowed like long time lovers

BBBJ: 10/10. suck me until i had to stop if not cim

FJ: 9/10 tried doggy and missionary. finished off with doggy as her ass is best for the position.

GFE: miss her already. treats you well. laugh and smile alot. shes really shy and adorable. bros pls take care of her.

RTF: yesss pls
Old 04-07-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
firefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of light

FR May (The Good Times)

Face: MILF look, slightly fair
Body: Slim
Boobs: Natural D & saggy. Very soft.
French: Longest french I ever had with a WL
Massage: Very good until I doze off
BBBJ: Good suction & gentle. I slowly pump until CIM and she hold until...
RTM: Yes
Old 04-07-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nevesnrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fairies Finder - Milin

Visited recently, booking process with OKT was smooth as ever. No delays and clear directions.

Lady herself was great. Looks about 80% to her pictures, actually quite short irl. She has the thai tan as usual, and she doesnt look as thin, but she is by no means fat. Still slim with a little tummy.

Her service was very good. Speaks good english, able to blow for long periods if requested, and not a time watcher. She is very willing to accomodate to what you want, but have heard that she isnt into rough plays. Overall would give her 9/10 for service.
Old 04-07-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
LaohuBaba is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

98 babe
FR for Ujin
4/7/23
2s

Looks > 8/10, wont reject
Body > 7/10, very nice tattoos
BBBJ > 8/10, wont stop until u tell her
Pussy > 8/10, clean, shaved and tight
Breast > 7/10, just right, sensitive
FJ > 9/10, out of this world
RTF > 9/10

OKT > as usual, fast and never disappoint
Old 04-07-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
CaptainPlanetx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCaptainPlanetx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusting View Post
Bena from Galaxyxscorts

Finally this stable operate and is one of the kind and reliable one 👍

OKT: Responsive and instruction clear.

Look: 9/10 Real Chio, she knows how to make up well and if bring her out confirm alot guys will take a glance.

Body: 9/10 Slim and Curvy figure, skin well maintain and she is quite fair, Natural Boobs with sensitive nips

Pussy: 9/10 Clean shaved, tight and wet easily, no smell and we had 69

Frenching: 10/10 Very Passionate type, and we had B2B massage, when I hug her tightly we had DFK, she knows this job well and willing to serve me by all means

Bbbj: 9/10 Every inch of my rod she ensure I get it warm in her mouth, and deepthroat to my base. Great suction.

Fj: 9/10 No KY needed and she easily wet. She grind and ride me well. Great stamina. Top notch service from her. Accomadative

Overall: This stable is one of the stable I recommend, no landmine and hope they will bring in more gems
I feel that your Fr best describe how she is had a real great time as well
Old 04-07-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ontheclock is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Ice from Lust365 on Monday evening.

OKT was pretty quick in arranging for the session.

She definitely looks 80% similar to the photos as least, with just some slight touch up in the photo. She wore light make up when we met, and had the really GND feel and look rather than the sultry look in the photos.

She has a really slim body, natural C boobs and a b-e-a-utiful ass for doggy. When she turns around and shows you her rear I guarantee you will dive right in.

Overall session was enjoyable. She is able to converse in basic English. she puts in effort when she is with you. Bros if you plan to head on down, please do look after her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1