The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 24-06-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 13
mindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
You must have tried PRC T*** at that joint. She has two other colleagues : PRC L*** and Viet L***. I have QCed all of them, and had shared about T*** in a post - who disappeared for whatever reasons.
The joint had recently installed a proper shower at the toilet, so that is a big upgrade.
Other 2 ML seems to operate at the shop beside it.

Are they the same?

Please share FR of the other 2
Old 24-06-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 13
mindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsbet View Post
There's a FL joint in bukit merah central. Disguised under SPA management which actually close down liao. Beware though, quality sibei random like exploring a Jungle.
Entry price quite sharp. Quoted 2 blue 1 r for entry only
Old 25-06-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
kamikaze1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Anybody knows if L*s* from Spaville provides any special?

Rainy (FF), Bee (CF), New (TC), Cas (TC), Lynn × 2 (CF), Lemon (CF)

2023 Bonks

Lydia (TC), Jill (CF)

2024 Bonks

Jacky (T21), Miso x 2 (T21)
Old 25-06-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PRC L*** just quitted to join a shop at Upper Thomson Road
Viet L*** is still with T***.

The shop beside it is a sister shop (same boss) : I only know PRC Y*** and not if Viet X****** is still there.
Good lah, old one go, new one can come

I find PRC L*** the worse among the 3 there in term of attitude. Tried once and regret.

Viet X***** is not bad, as I shared with you before. IMHO, the "sister" shop environment is better, cubicles have more privacy.
Old 25-06-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3330 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfreck View Post
Entry price quite sharp. Quoted 2 blue 1 r for entry only
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
That's the entrance fee inclusive of HJ
If that's the case this rate is very reasonable leh, this rate is hard to find for all new or newly set up spas, even some very ulu place or run down spa oso cannot get this rate long ago liao ..
Old 25-06-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 12
mamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down to LGW today. It is a curtain join but had a good time there.

Was assigned Axxxe.

Looks: 5/10 but pleasant looking.
Breast: 8/10 B Cup, nice and soft.
GFE: 9/10 – GFE is strong with this one. A nice MILF to talk too with a pleasant voice. There was no GQ nor pricing discussed. ML just went with the flow probably due to good chemistry.
Massage: 9/10 – solid and manage to loosen my tight muscles.
HJ – 8/10 – With all the teasing and HDLY, it was very hard to tahan. She told me to rest for a while and to go for a 2nd . I told her I am uncle ready and not easy to go for round 2. I guess this is one advantage of taking a 1hour 40 mins massage where there is a chance for round 2 if you are young.
Damage –SGD 95 plus 1 B. As this was my 1st visit, only got top side roaming.
Note: 1 hour = SGD55.

Will be happy to share via PM if interested.
Old 25-06-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamapizza View Post
HJ – 8/10 – With all the teasing and HDLY, it was very hard to tahan. She told me to rest for a while and to go for a 2nd . I told her I am uncle ready and not easy to go for round 2. I guess this is one advantage of taking a 1hour 40 mins massage where there is a chance for round 2 if you are young.
Damage –SGD 95 plus 1 B.
At 1 hour 40 minutes, she could almost have 2 bookings of an hour each. Yet she only received 1 blue from you. Of course she will encourage you to go for round 2. Did you tip her besides the 1 blue?
Old 25-06-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 12
mamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
At 1 hour 40 minutes, she could almost have 2 bookings of an hour each. Yet she only received 1 blue from you. Of course she will encourage you to go for round 2. Did you tip her besides the 1 blue?
She returned from China just recently and business has not picked up with only one or two bookings per day. However, i did give her another 2R.
Old 26-06-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried KS?
Old 27-06-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
defcon21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamapizza View Post
Went down to LGW today. It is a curtain join but had a good time there.

Was assigned Axxxe.

Looks: 5/10 but pleasant looking.
Breast: 8/10 B Cup, nice and soft.
GFE: 9/10 – GFE is strong with this one. A nice MILF to talk too with a pleasant voice. There was no GQ nor pricing discussed. ML just went with the flow probably due to good chemistry.
Massage: 9/10 – solid and manage to loosen my tight muscles.
Damage –SGD 95 plus 1 B. As this was my 1st visit, only got top side roaming.
Note: 1 hour = SGD55.

Will be happy to share via PM if interested.
Hi, can share contact? Thanks
Old 27-06-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Any tried LXY? Looks like new batch come in..
Old 28-06-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120509 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Tried ML L***a at Bukit Merah Central Lv3. Go in shop was amaze by the boss. Quite well maintained pretty MILF and maybe next time I will ask if she massage.

FR for L.
Looks: 6/10 Maybe 60% alike from advertise photo. Acceptable looks not ugly.
Body: 6/10 Big bone with height around 1.65m
Boobs: 6/10 Small soft natural B
Massage: 3/10 Dun think she knows it but she say she work in china as a HJ masseur. Abit of shoulder massage and back rubbing.
GFE: 8/10 Tried to please and can bring up conversation.
HJ: 3/10. Before start ask quoted 60-80. Very mechanical and seems very impatient with turbo speed. Ask to slow down but was ignored.
Roaming: 3/10 Limit to boobs only and not allow at any other place...when turbo job is done. Quickly move away pushing my hands. Before HJ there are some teasing, rubbing using her body with clothes on. Dunno what is this....cannot feel anything except clothes rubbing on me...non existent extra...
RTM: NO. Feels her talking is quite fake and just trying to entertain lonely SG man who likes to talk. After knowing her intent is to get a local guy and get married. This is why there are many restrictions on her service so she easily get a local guy.

Saw other ML advertise, the PS skill of the boss quite good. Easily 30-60% alike only....only one pretty still the boss. LOL
Old 28-06-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 838 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried ML L***a at Bukit Merah Central Lv3. Go in shop was amaze by the boss. Quite well maintained pretty MILF and maybe next time I will ask if she massage.
its a waste that cannot roam any other part of body as this is a beauty spa where they allow wear skirt. Malaysian A**** no longer there bah.
the MiLF boss pretty yah.
Old 28-06-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

level 3 bukit merah central got 2 shop side by side one. one look like forest. the other one got 2 ml inside free. is it carrot shop??? have bbbj ?
Old 28-06-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
To put in some fair words for L****, after I have tried and shared my FR and got other Bros to try her waxing and HJ, the HJ was always sensually done and not like the turbo mode. There is nothing weong in limiting roaming to boobs during HJ - which is a standard in majority of the joints. After all, one is only paying top-up of 50. In many joints, ML ask for top-up in order to touch their boobs during HJ.

And this is a beauty joint that offer waxing, facial and massage, not a BBBJ or FJ joint. MLs need to be in their uniform and not allowed to strip partially or fully. Remember that the front door is always left open. When AV (antivice) dashes in and ML is caught semi naked or fully naked, ML goes up the lorry, and the customer will likely be scot free.

For those who are looking for MLs to strip and or to allow roaming of south during HJ, the joint that Linda works for does not suit you.
Maybe one of the MLs there allow customers to do more, but that is never part of the standard menu that all other MLs offer.

You are much better off going to Cat3 curtain joints, illegal FJ joints or Geylang RLD (RedLight District).
Go to the right places for the right stuff, to meet your expectations.

We all understand that one man's meat is another man's poison.
One oddly lousy FR and rating on L**** does not negate the fact that the vast majority of the Bros who visited her gave her positive review and rating.

Agree with u . Linda is good and care for the customer actually
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1