The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 26-06-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
MarbleJJ is one of the Best!MarbleJJ is one of the Best!MarbleJJ is one of the Best!MarbleJJ is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...hlight=mustang

Name: Mustang
Stable: Lust365

Looks: 9 hot, pretty and charming
Body: 9 petite, quite tall. I like
Boobs: 10 C cup
Bbj: 9 very hungry and dirty kinky
Fj: 9 service oriented. She always pulled me close to her during missionary. Plus plus factor to make me crazy over her
Gfe: 9 can do small talks. We have connection

Rtf: yes
Old 26-06-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 13
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=945664

Had a good night bonk with Micky from Terminal21
Bro OKT was responsive and very prompt in his reply when i felt a sudden urge

Micky herself is young and a bit ting tong
french lovers will love her as she has many variations of engaging your mouth
as I was chut chutting, she moved my finger and started masturbating herself to "finish", which was super sexy. definitely one for the highlight reel.

FJ she was also super responsive.

Highly recommend. One of the few i will consider RTF
Old 26-06-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ironman44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Finally able to meet this pretty girl thanks to Bro lust

Name: Kisses from Lust365
Face: 9/10 (very similar to the pics, very slutty and confirm looking)
Bbbj:9/10 (very wet)
French:9/10 (she likes to French)
Painting:9/10 (no smell)
Fingering: 8/10 (u know the g spot she will moan and start to shiver)
Fj: 9/10 (when she get high she moan very loudly and ask me not to stop due to low stamina I keep stopping lol but she will ask for more she has very tight pussy)
Gfe:8/10

Overall: This is the first time I so tired and very thirsty keep drinking water after bonk her I very happy with her service hardworking and willing to serve u no attitude at all.I just want to say thanks to the bro who handle my appointment I feel very grateful for your help.
Old 26-06-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LustFulBoiBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: devil angel website
Name: YAM

Shave: shaved. No hair.

Painting: No smell, she is very responsive and shy.

English: limited English but don't matter for me.

Looks: 8/10, beautiful eyes but some discount from actual pic

Body: 9/10, sexy body, have curve and meat at the right place

Boobs: C or D, love her original boobs

BJ 10/10: Been in sbf for years. She provide the best BJ. And this is coming from someone who don't like BJ.

Service: 10/10, she’s new. Treat her well. I don't post FR but she is so accommodating and nice until I have to write it

FJ 10/10 can tell she really enjoy it. Those who enjoy fake moan can go for other girls

Overall: 10/10, best GF feelings. I regret not giving her tips
Old 26-06-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stable: Galaxyxcorts
Girl: Bena

Not gonna give the standard scripted list but by far best gfe girl i ever fucked. She started session by giving me this b2b oil massage and then started to give me this bbbj without teeth which is the most important factor. She can accommodate to any request also when comes to position then always laugh and talk. Legit like own thai mistress feels. Defo rtf material before becoming ang pai.
Old 26-06-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
master_blaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=941341

Had a late night booking with Ginger last night.

Overall was a very good experience. Can see that she was accommodating and patient even though it was the last slot.

Body was petite and no fats. Boobs are obviously small but I have no issues with that. Speaks good enough English with a slight “Angmo” accent so communication was ok. No DFK but provided good GFE despite being quite new to things.

Definitely one to RTF for me.
Old 26-06-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
bralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xue of X-Factor
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?p=22418076

Takeaway: X-Factor's girls have never disappointed, and I am happy to report that Xue has somehow exceeded all expectations.

In order of previous experience from damn best to very good, there was nymphomaniac Xyla, smouldering Xylene, wonderfully bestowed Xia, wide-eyed innocence Xin and elegant Xiao, you can now add energizer squirter bunny Xue as the Top 2 (yes she gushes buckets loads).

OKT: 11/10 Always friendly, always efficient and understanding. Couldn't ask for more.

Location: Same B area apartment with lots of parking, almost like my 2nd home.

Looks: 9/10 Ah-lian looks with a twinkle in her eyes that hinted at a hidden cheekiness. Mid-length cropped hair topped a pixie face with some heavy make-up and eye shadow.

Body: 9/10 Greeted me in a very tight one-piece dress that showed off her lean and petite body. Reached up to my shoulders and couldn't have weighed more than 42kg, in other words, she's the spinner type and as it turned out was thrilled to be carried around like a ragdoll. Perky butt framed a clean shaven pussy with luscious lips, very yummy looking.

Boobs: 8/10 A-cups. Big boobs is not a priority for me and this wasn't a deal breaker by any means. Very sensitive to the touch.

BBBJ: 10/10 Her skills are like a cock grenade, auditioning on my tool as if her life depended on it. Pre-fuck, mid-fuck, post-fuck were the order for the day and nothing was off the menu. She knows her way around a man's tool very well and has a signature combination where she caresses the tip of your tool while licking your rod from base to the tip. In between mouthfuls of dick and kisses, she said that her pussy was cold. I didn't need a second invitation and immediately capped on and brought up legs up to my shoulder.

FJ: 11/10 From other bros FRs, can attest that Xue is an insatiable energizer bunny. Xyla was unforgettable and Xue is right up there next to her. Imagine if bro X-Factor could arrange a tarma with both of them, I reckon there will be very few brothers out there that can survive the Xyla/Xue combo. One can only dream.

First time with anyone is always the best and this time there was a nice difference. As I tried to enter her, slowly and reassuringly, her pussy was undeniably tight and wet but I encountered some unlikely resistance. She felt it too and angled her hips upward to find a good angle. It felt like deflowering a virgin and with a silent pop, I broke through her phantom virgin barrier and plunged in.

I slowly built up the pace, working the angles and varying the depth, gauging her reaction, seeing how her body responded. She was so inviting, tight and wet, I could feel every texture of her pussy with each thrust. When I was close to blowing my first load, I stopped pounding her and she looked up to shoot me a fierce glance, saying 'why did you stop, don't stop like that again'. Damn she's a feisty one. We took a minute to catch our breathes as her legs trembled beneath me.

Feeling the urge to wipe that entitled smirk off her pouty face, I switched positions and laid on my back, manhandling her to mount me in a squat position. Decided to spread her legs while she lowered herself on me so that I could see her lips slowly spread apart while getting impaled.

She arched her back and threw her head backwards, her body in a trance as she seamlessly matched rhythm with my thrusts. Seeing her pussy juices flowing freely, I succumbed to my carnal urges, grabbed her hips and started to thrust deep and true, ignoring her screaming pleas to stop as I bottomed out with each shove. Suddenly feeling a damp warmness on my tummy and legs, I looked down to see her pussy gushing bucket loads.

Surrendering, she jumped off and collapsed again beside me, panting heavily and mumbling through dazed eyes that she rarely squirts and never this much. But like a phoenix reborn, she immediately got back up, took off the cap and starting furiously deep throating me, spitting on my dick while she vigorously stroked the tip. I signaled that I was going to cum and she increased the pace of her strokes, lowering her mouth to receive my load as I shot rope after rope of hot cum into her eager mouth.

GFE: 10/10 Super naughty, cheeky and friendly. One of the best GFE's ever, even felt genuine.

RTF: Without a doubt most certainly planning an RTF before she leaves.
Old 26-06-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
oct80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Have a quickie with katy from Pink lady

Location ok la couple of stops away from town with couple min of stroll.Not discrete,technically no security.Bring your towel is advised

Look wise 80% close (kana sot tio from the white spag deep cleavage photo , thought her look resemble a taiwanese client of mine,but too bad kind of far apart from ideal)

Figure wise around165?Man made headlight with obvious scar at underboob.Thin waistline.

Service wise not the usual due to her claim of first try for this job scope.SOP shower.SOP bj not long duration say sore.Fj normal but no mood to end.

Communication for me pretty bad.Due to my non existence to speak thai and her non existence to speak english,heavy rely on app and waste time.

RTF to the stable yes but maybe not to this lady.Saw another lady cannot confirm is it zoey, look machiam not bad.typical thai-tan,big headlight,not consider slim but sure cfm material.

Lastly YMMV from me.this is just my experience
Old 26-06-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jimmybond2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Olive The Gentlemen’s Club

As it’s her last day in SG and the okt has been reliable for me, posting his telegram link here since no point posting the link to her https://t.me/+e4OVYnz3E1U5NWVl

Usual playground area but no registration needed. Instructions are clear. Towel a bit small so if u mind that then can consider bringing your own. I’ll start with the overall rating first.

Overall 8/10. Olive is about service and not about looks which is what I went in expecting so the session was good for me. Ordering below based on ratings for each area.

Service: 9/10 she started in the shower rubbing her soaped up tits on my back and then from the front then tit fucking me. Washed off the soap and a short and nice ball lick and bbbj in the shower.
On the bed started with me lying face down she licked my ears then down my back to a nice but short ar. Flipped over and she gave me a good bbbj with good variation and deep throat with some gagging.
Fucked her in the ass (add $50 for Aj) and pussy in a few standard positions and she can take a pounding in both. Cim for first shot and sucked me dry which was great.

Imbetween shots she gave a medium strength massage which was nice and quite thorough even massaging the feet and hands for a short bit.

Body: 8/10 enhanced boobs a bit hard but I don’t mind. Quite slim body and not tall with full back tattoo.

Looks: 6.5/10 she looks much younger in the posted pix which are photoshopped but from previous frs, one kind of figures that out already. Milfy with an inviting smile.
Old 26-06-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte View Post
i don't see any Anna in CF listing, only honda and lynn
Anna went back last friday..now left e cup busty honda and lynn
Old 26-06-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Helicopterstyl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr - Kisses - LUST

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ghlight=kisses

Damage: 120/45/1

Kisses welcomed me with warm smile and a peck on my cheeks. Started off with some sensational shower together. Doing naughty stuff to each other. I honestly like how cheeky and naughty she was. Wasnt able to wait long so i quickly pull her out of the shower. Good frenching tongue to tongue experience. Did 69 with her yummy pussy while she sucked me in slow and deep motions. I was speechless and just said ‘wow’ to myself as she was enjoying my brother. Not easy to control with her as her mouth feels as good im fuckibg pussy. Moved to doggy, held her hips and it was damn good feeling. Sadly managed to do 2 positions with her only, missionary as the last move. Solid. Splashed all over her body. Damn solid
Old 26-06-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=945924

FR for Irene (Royal)

Irene is not only a pretty, petite SYT she speaks damn well too.
All natural and that aura of a genuine person who wants to make sure my monies are well spent.

Looks: Pretty with a megawatt smile.
Body: Slim and petite sized. Smooth with thai tan.
Boobs: Au de naturel.
Pussy: Wet and tight.
Frenching: Non stop.
BBBJ: Solid with loads of saliva dripping all over.
FJ: Fucked the daylights out of me. Very accommodating and done with a smile.
GFE: Overloaded, any sweeter will probably lead to diabetes liao. No comms issues, she speaks good enough English.
RTF: Needless to ask.

Happy bonking na
Old 26-06-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
jbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to behold

FR for NANE
Stable: RollyPolly

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (small boobs but natural and proportionate to her size)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10

It was a last minute thing and bro RollyPolly was super quick in his reply even though it was late at night. The location was quite central with ample parking. There was no issue going up to the room at all.

The girl greeted me and invited me to the shower. Once cleaned up, she began the service with a catbath all over my body resulting in a bj. Then she sat on top of me and started to ride me. Her stamina is really quite good as she did most of the work, until i also got in the mood and participated as well.

After the first shot, she ran her fingers around my body while i rested to get me aroused again. I didn’t feel like she was rushing, but instead trying to keep me in the mood during the downtime. After she felt like i was ready, she got up and went again until it was done.

The girl may not be a looker but definitely makes up for it with her hard work. I left as a happy person.
Old 26-06-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
onemore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for BOW
OKT Mansion

She is a sweetheart. Treats you like her BF. Action started during the shower with speaking french, which she initiated. On to the bed and it was very sensual. BJ was good. Managed a few positions before I had to surrender my soldiers. There was even aftersex cuddling.

Looks: 8/10 cute
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 nice melons.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 any position she will try with you
GFE: 10/10 Really sweet and pleases you. No commercial feel at all.

Thanks bro Mansion.
Old 26-06-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2022 / Power: 18
jason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond repute

Paris(FG)
look:8/10(first photo same same)
body:8/10(slim petite size)
Boob:Natural 8
Skin:Fair n not tan
BBBJ:9/10(inside shower start liao)
eyes contact n auto take tools & slap her tongue.....etc
FJ:8/10(quite soft moan)
Overall:9/10(DT BBBJ / CIM) wild type..ETC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1