The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 07-06-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Orange of Galaxy

https://singsupplies.com/img/571736.jpg

OKT easy to work with, as always. Little India area.
I agree with a previous FR - she looks thinner and better than her pics. Great smile. Tanned body, which I like, large enhanced boobs, nice ass. Few wrinkles on her belly, shaved kitty but with a couple of days growth, so prickly.
DFK wasn't offered, so didn't try. After the shower, she put oil on my chest, stomach, and little brother, then began rubbing those big tits up and down. She transitioned to the BBJ - not the best. Somewhat deep, not much time on the balls. I did painting, but she seemed to resist and not enjoy it much, unfortunately. Then we did FJ missionary, finished with a shot all over those great boobs.
Shower and a short rest, and she offered a bite to eat and water. Tries English but doesn't speak or understand very well. Same start the second time, some FJ, then I asked for AJ - that's what I really wanted. She was hesitant, but agreed. Used the same oil to lube up. Very tight, and after slowly getting all the way in, she was able to take a solid 10 minute workout. I took it easy and didn't pound her hard, but it took some effort on her part - she's a trooper. After third shower, she offered a nice massage.
I highly recommend her for just for the AJ experience, which was amazing. Would repeat if I had the time.
Old 07-06-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
damdam is Cool - loads of Potential

Lust365- Gigi
A RTF visit

Once again thank you okt for the flex arrangement. As usual OKT have been very helpful and provided clear direction.

Ladies:
Need not to say much. She's young and pretty! Lots of GFE!
She remember me and started kissing me once the door is closed. Lots of kissing and foreplay.

Fingering: Something new this time. I manage to finger her while she play with her own boobs. Didnt try that the first time.
FJ: She is tight and good at cow girl! she rock and rock non stop.

Overall: Finished 2 shots with her in less than an hour! Provide strong GFE, Pretty, BBBJ expert! All BBBJ over please do not miss her!
Old 07-06-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
nvcball is Cool - loads of Potential

Quick FR for Riko from GC24

Had my second RTF today, so far visited her 2 times already these past week. Total now means 3

Bros who know my style... If I found a good one I will keep going back. Mucho apologies for not posting RTF FRs, but I thought I'll give her some props here because she's so damn good.

If you're looking for a hot bombshell with commando type service, do consider giving her a visit. She has my seal of approval.

Cheers
Old 07-06-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of

Stable - LF
Lady : jingle

Thanks bro kk for the excellent arrangement...many questions from me always..but he is a nice and steady guy.

Look: chios...24 this Yr..I give 8.5 out of 10..damn 👍
Body- slim no tummy
Boobs and butt - that's what u are dying for when doggy. Nicely done man made boobs visible scar and bouncy butt.

See me shower and talk to me ...serve me with the mouth wash.

French- she speak well and will auto but must be slow and gentle
Painting - allowed be gentle too...fully clean shave with no smell..give me the high look..😅
Bbbj: slow and steady..some DT and look at u with the slutty face.
FJ: slow at 1st and furious when ending..moan is sexy!!
Over all..I give a thumb up👍

RTF- OF COURSE A YES YES YES..

Last edited by alvin.matt; 07-06-2023 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-06-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
tbombadil3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=940782

FR for Kathy under Lust/Seduction

Booking was smooth as usual and well managed.

Kathy has mixed heritage, father is German and mother a thai. The thing about Kathy is that she has a banging hot body. Complete with enhanced boobs, pinkest nips I have seen, toned stomach and very fair soft skin.
This alone got me in the mood and looking forward to sex with. She is vocal, and will keep checking on what you prefer.

On to the Deed, at least from my perspective, felt that the chemistry was not there. Probably it was just me, other bros may have a better time with her.
She was receptive to all positions quite SOP and god damn that body of hers, just kept reminding me of hentai characters.

Would I do repeat visit? Not for me, I just value intimacy more than a solid figure.
But yea if you are not there for intimacy and just wanna bang a smoking with hot body, she is well worth it.
Old 07-06-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
baldwin98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamedmund55 View Post
Thank bro kim for arranging.

Lady: Alice - Terminal 21
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=939512

When open the door, Alice looked super cute and was wearing a sexy black revealing lingerie which shows her big natural boobs. We chatted a bit before showering, during the shower was quite SOP.

On the bed wasted no time and started making out right away. Alice was all over me, from the bathroom to the bed. She didn't waste any time and made sure to please me thoroughly.

Her tongue is damn pro, she licked around my shaft, both balls, and tantalized the tip before engulfing it. She's talented! I returned the favour with some painting action, no weird smell.

She reach out for the cd and quickly capped me, she didn't used any KY because she was already wet from my painting. We started with missionary, slow and steady, and she was already gripping the bedsheets, pulling here and there. Switched to cowgirl position, and she rocked herself until she damn high and cum. Her expression was priceless when the cum.

Changed to doggy style and pump her hard for 5 minutes before finally ejaculating all my soldiers in her warm pussy.

She helped me clean and dress up after everything. Gave me a hug and kiss goodbye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne1962 View Post
FR for Alice https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=939512
From Terminal 21

Looks 8.5/10 she looks very like thee photos provided with slight discount overall still a very chio look.
Body 9/10 not to tall just the right height that i like great waist line and nice ass.
Boobs 9/10 boob lovers fall in. she has a nice rounded C cup that is soft and nice to teh.
French We didnt really French much as i could not wait to start our more intense activity so i wont be rating.
BBBj/Cim 9/10 she started teasing my balls and use her tongue on my tip with got me really High. she has great suction with sufficient sloppiness.
FJ 9/10 She was able to keep up with my energy level with how fast i was banging her on doggy she returned the favour during cow girl. she was also very accommodating as i requested to change positions
I decided to try her myself yesterday and I the FRs are very true.. Her boobs are the best. Squeeze until song song...
And I agree her BBBJ skills are very very good.
Old 07-06-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 3
gingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Kathy (Seduction)

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=940782

Looks & Figure :
Resembles the photos. Big D boobs, slightly meaty figure, nice to grab during action.

BBBJ :
Long, frequent, slurpy. Already started in shower. Quite commando, very hardworking.

FJ/AJ :
Got stamina for decent cowgirl ride and subsequent positions. Can really pound her hard. Bed was making all sorts of rhythmic thumping noises against wall and floor. Especially when AJ, damn intense and good, she can take a hard pounding from ass. Damn shiok!

Massage :
Didnt ask and she auto does it. Pretty good, in between shots.

Overall :
Kathy is a good choice for a wild, intense, pampering session. Very service-oriented, well spend damages on her. She is a gem and please take good care of her
Old 07-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
siambulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jamie - Lust365

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...ighlight=jamie

Photos are accurate. Petite 1.6 m only, with natural b-cups, but her nips are sensitive and easy to make her high by licking and nibbling around that area.

Sensitive down there for painting but to me that's an invitation! Broke down her resistance easily and soon got her moaning loudly, arching her back and trashing the bed. Nice fresh pussy, the teenager type, that look like not much mileage yet.

She is the wild and playful type. During shower, gave a good bj but a short one to tease me. Damn this girl knows how to play.

Bros that can sustain action throughout the session, she is up to it. Her stamina and endurance up there and super good in bed skills. Damn power and accommodating too.

Quite communicative, liven things up by playing some songs from her cell phone, and showed her selfies. Worth trying out.
Old 07-06-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
digitazone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good recommendation for someone who does excellent AR.
Old 07-06-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
williamlau88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pink lady - Cindy

Booked for the last slot yesterday night, indeed she is a real gem like what other seniors have said.

Looks: 7/10 She has the slutty girl look same like those you see in club.

Body: 8/10 Fair and smooth skin with some tattoo. Feels like banging a bitch

FJ: 10/10! So many good reviews about her. Guys you have to try it yourself to know why she score so high over here.

BBBJ: 9/10 Deep throat and with power suction (almost CIM)

Overall: 9/10 Nice girl, wild and playful. Still got almost 1 week before she leaves, will definitely RTF again! Thanks bro pink

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=941338

Old 07-06-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BertrandVdn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Chanel from A1 last Saturday

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=941512

Looks: 10/10 Looks like the pictures, but cuter as she is very smiley

Body: 10/10 Model look, tall and slim with massive D cup enhanced boobs and nice ass

FJ: 9/10 Did not last long after the BBBJ

BBBJ: 10/10 She was shy at first, especially in the shower. Also the sight of my D1C scared her a little bit. But once she started taking care of it and looked at me straight in the eyes, I knew I was in for a good time. Good rhythm, suction, ball licking, and lots of fluid

Overall: 9/10 Nice girl, very cute and chirpy once you broke the ice, you will just nee to make her feel comfortable first. Shave first if you want to paint.
Old 07-06-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 3
sututubird is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersututubird is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersututubird is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersututubird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Isa > lust

Look:Young Sweet looking 21 years old banking student. "Thai ah lian" she look so young and seducing. Minah kind of looks.Confirm SYT.

Body:Ultra slim kind.No fats at all.
Small ass with fantastic boobs.

BBBJ:quite good and try hard to deep throat. Very erotic seeing SYT sucking hard on my cock.

Frenching: Can do but not skillfull

Painting/Finger: Nice young pussy.Sweet juices.

FJ: Did 2 fantastic FJ.She is quite tight so when i pump. Legs is very flexible so can pattern liao liao. She is quite good at cowgirl too.Even bend down to licks my nip when she pump herself. Not much moaning but seeing her face make me feel damn song.

RTF material.
Old 07-06-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10563 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=...highlight=wawa

Went for wawa. Gnd pattern. No baby b4. Smooth skin. French bbbj nuru style all have.
Now halftime having massage. Obedient gal.
Old 07-06-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for club friday honda!

first of all no idea which idiot okt blacklisted my number and which resulted in some okts blacklist me as well,luckily bro cf & onesiam okt was kind enough to trust me.

Looks:7-8/10 (slightly older but still pretty)
Boobs:10/10 the jav style boobfuck was so good lol
FJ:7-8/10 just usually stuffs
highlight would really be her boobs and just playing with it + fucking it.

honda was really responsive and nice which made it a very cumfortable session as well.
Old 07-06-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 3
northface0o0 is one of the Best!northface0o0 is one of the Best!northface0o0 is one of the Best!

FR for Fon from Lust

When she opened the door and I first saw her... instant erection.
Looks - Cute and pretty, most similar to the bottom 2 pictures.
Figure - Slender and petite. Which is a huge plus for me.

Boobs - B cup but nicely shaped with eraser nipples, not for boob lovers.

Communication: Can speak decent english, knows how to break the ice and carry a conversation.

Service: GFE gao gao, cuddling, frenching, teasing. BBBJ and FJ feels really good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1