The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old 09-09-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
camtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Stable: SNS
Lady: Alina

. Her face looks kinda flawless and beautiful look
. Young with nice long hair and smell nice
. Body was damn power and amazing.
. Her ass was perky and shapely.
. Slim figure, curvy and her skin very fair and smooth like silk.
. A nice B size natural boob.
. Nice fit to her body and the texture feeling was soft.
. It was so nice to fondle which I enjoyed so much.
. Nipple was pink and suckable.
. She allow me to suck, lick, fondle and tune on her boobs gently with no restriction
. She was able to hold conversations and speaks decent english..

The Action
• BBBJ – It came with lots of variation and good speed control. Keep going on and on without stopping. Paying attention at every part of my cock maintaining eye contact. Allow me to go in deep and mouthfuck her.
• Frenching – Good kisser and it was passionate. Deep frenching and long, alot of tongue action non stop throughout.
• Pussy - clean shaven and it was super tight. No smell at all and allow you to lick her. Very sensitive, touch and rub a bit wet get already.

Cowgirl position, doggy and missionary position. I can feel tight and wet when pumping her deep. It was smooth and enjoying. She allow me to take full control on top to serve me. Expression was wild and horny as she climaxed a few times trembling while she was on top. The wetness and tightness of her pussy is unbeatable.

It was a sexify session and she was not a time water. I enjoy my time with her and being pamper by her. There is no word to describe the GFE. My sole was totally taken by her.

Thanks SNS.
Old 09-09-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Tiffany from VP? Can pm me your review?
Old 09-09-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartameri View Post
You did it bro! Nice one, glad to know that you enjoyed the session.
Thanks bro for recommending SNS to me previously. Realised I got the power to up people now haha. +2 for you.
Old 09-09-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
iheartameri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't mention bro, good or bad things must be shared genuinely, you didn't have to up my point as it doesn't really matter to me, who knows one day I will get zapped to negative points again, lol. But I appreciate it, thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Thanks bro for recommending SNS to me previously. Realised I got the power to up people now haha. +2 for you.
Old 09-09-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
justinrome is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustinrome is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustinrome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Isabel (Yxuan)
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=989660

OKT - straightforward, easy to deal with and responsive.

Logistics - Isabel was 10 min late but no biggie. She met me at the lifts and we proceeded to her room, which was small and simple but clean. She then asked me to shower.

Looks - Lookswise Isabel was just OK for me, but YMMV. She is petite, slim and has a nice butt. She has really smooth skin that was nice to the touch. Her breasts are relatively small but perky. It was quite nice sucking on her nipples.

FJ - She does not speak good English so we communicated in broken Mandarin. She is a bit shy, but friendly, engaging and eager to please. BBBJ was very nice. We then proceeded to do missionary, doggie and CG. Her riding skills were just OK but quite enjoyed missionary.

RTF - Pleasant experience and nothing to complain about. I will likely try others though.
Old 09-09-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 3
Jornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met Alicia
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=976187

Opted for the BBBJ option due to time constraints. Alicia was very responsive and I quickly secured a slot.

Looks: 8/10. Pretty girl. Sweet lips.
Body: 10/10. Perfect.
BBBJ: 9/10. Very sloppy. Even though I had problems climaxing today she tried every angle to get me there
GFE: 8/10. Feels like a new girlfriend.

Overall great experience. She's a very pretty girl that you should meet and experience for yourself
Old 10-09-2024, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
monkeydance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymonkeydance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by camtoeluv View Post
Stable: SNS
Lady: Alina

. Her face looks kinda flawless and beautiful look
. Young with nice long hair and smell nice
. Body was damn power and amazing.
. Her ass was perky and shapely.
. Slim figure, curvy and her skin very fair and smooth like silk.
. A nice B size natural boob.
. Nice fit to her body and the texture feeling was soft.
. It was so nice to fondle which I enjoyed so much.
. Nipple was pink and suckable.
. She allow me to suck, lick, fondle and tune on her boobs gently with no restriction
. She was able to hold conversations and speaks decent english..

The Action
• BBBJ – It came with lots of variation and good speed control. Keep going on and on without stopping. Paying attention at every part of my cock maintaining eye contact. Allow me to go in deep and mouthfuck her.
• Frenching – Good kisser and it was passionate. Deep frenching and long, alot of tongue action non stop throughout.
• Pussy - clean shaven and it was super tight. No smell at all and allow you to lick her. Very sensitive, touch and rub a bit wet get already.

Cowgirl position, doggy and missionary position. I can feel tight and wet when pumping her deep. It was smooth and enjoying. She allow me to take full control on top to serve me. Expression was wild and horny as she climaxed a few times trembling while she was on top. The wetness and tightness of her pussy is unbeatable.

It was a sexify session and she was not a time water. I enjoy my time with her and being pamper by her. There is no word to describe the GFE. My sole was totally taken by her.

Thanks SNS.
looks good n real deal
Old 10-09-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for May (VP)

Swift last min arrangement from OKT.

Looks: 8/10 subjective
Ass: 10/10 biggest muscular ass I’ve seen
Boobs: 8/10 nice big and soft. Not a boob lover
CIM: never try
GFE: Limited English but can converse. Very friendly and bubbly.
FJ: 10/10 solid fuck

Started off showering. She helped me and proceeded to kneel in the shower and DT me and DFK me while giving me the cheeky smile. Wow first ever girl that did that. Normally they shower only but May went on to lock eye contact while giving me a DT.

Dried myself and proceeded to the bed. Slim waist and fit body. Was caressing her whole body the entire time. She continued to give me head, DT, while I play with her pussy and ass. What a view.

Can’t take it anymore. Told her to cap me.

Went right away to doggy and spank that ass. Almost came in like 1 min. Took a breather before I continued pounding her.

Just when I feel like I’m about to release. I stopped, flipped her over to see that nice abs of hers. Went super hard and fast and released everything inside her.

She can really take a hard pounding. I was sweating a little after the short exercise.

Will RTF but might try others from VP. Too many good ones to try.
Old 10-09-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 18
TableCalender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTableCalender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTableCalender is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Julie from SNS

Looks wise other bros said about her is true. Her pics were 100% accurate and true to the photos. Long hair and hot young lady

Body is curvy and definitely not skinny, very tall. More meat in lower side of body, hips, ass and thigh. Solid natural original C boobs and she likes it when you fondle those. Most importantly, she is a horny horny girl.

BBBJ have good suction and tongue action. She got me really high and even did an occasional deep throat. She really made me damn shiok with her eagerness to suck cock. It was my turn and i taste her pussy. It was tasty with no smell and clean shaven. She moan and oush her oussy deeper into my mouth, so I guess I did perform well LOL

Pussy is so damn wet after painting, no trouble in inserting my tool. Go hard or go home, hard poundings with piak piak sound. Changed to standing doggy, she just grabbed the pillow while looking back. It was very worth it.

GFE is there, she really gives off the OL mistress vibe. The one who take care of you, give full attention n services.

RTF is very much likely due to her service n attitude.

Bros who will meet her do treat her well. Cheers. Thanks SNS
Old 10-09-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
48 SAR is a Helpful and Caring Samster48 SAR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Polly SNS

Looks
Beautiful same as the photos. What you see is what you get. Blonde long hair, young lady. Slutty, bitchy, will not reject type. No switch and bait.

Body
Standing about 1.6++, slim and slender curvy body shape. Fair smooth skin with a nice peachy perky ass.

Boobs
Big and nice fit to her body with a sensitive arousing nice nipple to suck, grope, play and fondle with.

Frenching
She is a good kisser. Fluent, fierce, passionate and sensual tongue and lip locking DFK tongue fight.

BBBJ
started during shower, decent suction and covered balls, wet licking and she can take my whole tool in covering all

Pussy
Pussy was clean shaven with no smell. Super wet and tight. Moans gets louder and she get horny with my painting tempo and movement.

FJ
We did a few positions from doggy cowgirl and lastly missionary which I grab both her arms and thrusted hard to make her moan louder and her pussy hole more wet. Her moans are like the very sweet type. I took off my rubber and mouth fuck her till I shot all my cum out in her mouth

GFE
super good gfe feels from her, good gf candidate, high KC,hardworking and non commercial feel.

Overall
It was a very sexified session and i would recommend all to try her. I am planning my RTF soon.
Old 10-09-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
jokarl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjokarl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried the Indo girls? doesn't seem like there are any FRs
Old 10-09-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 17
kimbaklor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykimbaklor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aria SNS

Look: Young with long hair, pretty and always giving the sweet smile,sure will not reject, above average looking.

Body: Tall and slim with slender and curvy body figure. Fair smooth skin complexion as well as a very nice meaty ass.

Boobs: Nice natural B and was quite a handful to grab and play with. Nice sensitivity and erected nipple.

French: Very nice and good chemistry. It was wet passionate and wild type. We had many tongue fights throughout the session.

BBBJ: Mindblowing with both sensual and fierce stroke. Good suction and lot of ball licking around the ass. Good slurping effect with deepthroat too.

Pussy: Clean shaved, well groomed with no smell. Did not reject. Good moaning and responds well to my painting

FJ: Powerful bonk. We fuck in multiple positions and she was very proactive, very good quality lady and best part is she very horny, wild and responsive in bed. Sweet and Seductive stereo moans. deep hard pounding till i cummed.

GFE: She was very positive and service oriented. Treated me very well. Out to please and pleasure me.

Thank SNS for the arrangement.
Old 10-09-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 6
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

Fanza SG Erika FR

Nothing much to complain, there is a reason why Japanese service is one of the best. She is sweet and demure. TBH, I would have married her if she is my GF.
Next tier GFE also.

Superb location, OKT also friendly.

Rtf ? For me, price is on the high side but I don't do this everytime so it's ok. I prefer quality over quantity.

Some prefer to eat Chicken Rice at hotel and some prefer hawker center.
Old 10-09-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Girl: Yves (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Yves! WOW in my 20+ years of punting I have never met a girl who is as sexually charged and possesses the sexual prowess as Yves! In my past sessions I have always felt that I have “conquered” the girl but with Yves I was totally “defeated” by her! A warning to all bros, Yves is not for the faint hearted and definitely not for bros who are new to the punting scene, she is a beast who will devour you whole and will drain all your sexual energy if you are not careful.

Yves met me in the shortest white micro skirt that couldn’t cover her buttcheeks and a sexy translucent white halterneck that exposed her already hard nipples (she later told me that she usually wears nipple tapes but decided not to when she came down to pick me up). We got into the lift with another girl who went to pick up her parcel and I started grabbing Yves’ butt as I was already horny after seeing her. I told Yves that she looked really sexy and I got a pleasant surprise when she turned around to push her nipples towards me and started rubbing my dick from outside my trousers with her hands! She asked if I was hard already and then said that I am after rubbing my dick! And all of this happened in front of the other girl while the three of us were in the lift! I knew from this moment on that I was in for a good time with Yves.

Fast forward to the main action on the bed and Yves gave me one of the most wet, sensual and amazing BBBJs that I have ever felt. Yves shared with me that some of her other clients have disappointed her in the past because they always couldn’t hold their load and released it after 5 mins of her BBBJ, and I truly believe her! Yves’ BBBJ technique is amazing where she will suck and lick your dickhead with varying suction and wetness, while she uses her hands to jerk off the base of your dick and adds in a twisting motion every now and then. I had to muster every ounce of discipline in me to stop myself from blowing my load while Yves was sucking me off!

Yves and I decided that it was finally time for us to fuck and she got on top of me for CG, and holy shit can this girl ride! I let Yves take control like the sex master that she is and she raped me in CG with a variation of grinding and hard bouncing on my dick. All the past FRs mention that Yves moans loudly but she was literally screaming in ecstasy and pleasure when she was riding me! I am sure that the other girls in the common area heard Yves’ screams of pleasure. We transitioned to doggy next where I took charge of Yves and pounded her so hard from behind that her snow white butt started turning red from smacking of our skin. And not only is Yves a sex master, her skin is unbelievably smooth and ridiculously flawless to the point that it is better than some of the jap/JAV girls that I have had so far!

I continued to have fun with Yves in missionary next and I thought that I previously had a wild time with Kaily in this position, but my experience with Yves makes my time with Kaily seem like child’s play. We were fucking non-stop like sexually deprived rabbits in missionary while I buried my lips and tongue deep into Yves for what I can say is the longest, wettest and most sexually charged DFK that I have ever experienced. And all this while Yves was still screaming non stop in ecstasy as I pounded her hard and deep.

Yves and I continued to fuck in missionary while DFK-ing and I started to feel her pussy walls contracting and suddenly a large splash of water was released from her pussy. Yves had came and she squirted out a massive load onto my dick and the bed! I will usually rest for awhile in such cases to let the girl catch her breathe but Yves being the sex bunny that she is, used her hands to push my hips forwards and back so that I will continue to plough my dick in and out of her pussy! She told me not to stop and I continued to pound her hard for a few more minutes until she started screaming and she squirted again! I was amazed at how much she squirted and continued to ravage her pussy with my dick. It was such an intense session that both of us were sweating buckets and Yves’ hair was in a mess due to how I was sexually manhandling her. I could not hold my load any longer after experiencing all of this and finally shot out three powerful bursts of my seeds in Yves.

Yves is the craziest and most sexually charged fuck of my life so far and it is no wonder she is a VP legend! If bros are looking for a girl who can fuck non-stop like an energizer bunny and are able to control their load well, do give Yves a try! She is definitely worth every single cent and is a guaranteed bang for buck!
Old 10-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Yves (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Yves! WOW in my 20+ years of punting I have never met a girl who is as sexually charged and possesses the sexual prowess as Yves! In my past sessions I have always felt that I have “conquered” the girl but with Yves I was totally “defeated” by her! A warning to all bros, Yves is not for the faint hearted and definitely not for bros who are new to the punting scene, she is a beast who will devour you whole and will drain all your sexual energy if you are not careful.

Yves met me in the shortest white micro skirt that couldn’t cover her buttcheeks and a sexy translucent white halterneck that exposed her already hard nipples (she later told me that she usually wears nipple tapes but decided not to when she came down to pick me up). We got into the lift with another girl who went to pick up her parcel and I started grabbing Yves’ butt as I was already horny after seeing her. I told Yves that she looked really sexy and I got a pleasant surprise when she turned around to push her nipples towards me and started rubbing my dick from outside my trousers with her hands! She asked if I was hard already and then said that I am after rubbing my dick! And all of this happened in front of the other girl while the three of us were in the lift! I knew from this moment on that I was in for a good time with Yves.

Fast forward to the main action on the bed and Yves gave me one of the most wet, sensual and amazing BBBJs that I have ever felt. Yves shared with me that some of her other clients have disappointed her in the past because they always couldn’t hold their load and released it after 5 mins of her BBBJ, and I truly believe her! Yves’ BBBJ technique is amazing where she will suck and lick your dickhead with varying suction and wetness, while she uses her hands to jerk off the base of your dick and adds in a twisting motion every now and then. I had to muster every ounce of discipline in me to stop myself from blowing my load while Yves was sucking me off!

Yves and I decided that it was finally time for us to fuck and she got on top of me for CG, and holy shit can this girl ride! I let Yves take control like the sex master that she is and she raped me in CG with a variation of grinding and hard bouncing on my dick. All the past FRs mention that Yves moans loudly but she was literally screaming in ecstasy and pleasure when she was riding me! I am sure that the other girls in the common area heard Yves’ screams of pleasure. We transitioned to doggy next where I took charge of Yves and pounded her so hard from behind that her snow white butt started turning red from smacking of our skin. And not only is Yves a sex master, her skin is unbelievably smooth and ridiculously flawless to the point that it is better than some of the jap/JAV girls that I have had so far!

I continued to have fun with Yves in missionary next and I thought that I previously had a wild time with Kaily in this position, but my experience with Yves makes my time with Kaily seem like child’s play. We were fucking non-stop like sexually deprived rabbits in missionary while I buried my lips and tongue deep into Yves for what I can say is the longest, wettest and most sexually charged DFK that I have ever experienced. And all this while Yves was still screaming non stop in ecstasy as I pounded her hard and deep.

Yves and I continued to fuck in missionary while DFK-ing and I started to feel her pussy walls contracting and suddenly a large splash of water was released from her pussy. Yves had came and she squirted out a massive load onto my dick and the bed! I will usually rest for awhile in such cases to let the girl catch her breathe but Yves being the sex bunny that she is, used her hands to push my hips forwards and back so that I will continue to plough my dick in and out of her pussy! She told me not to stop and I continued to pound her hard for a few more minutes until she started screaming and she squirted again! I was amazed at how much she squirted and continued to ravage her pussy with my dick. It was such an intense session that both of us were sweating buckets and Yves’ hair was in a mess due to how I was sexually manhandling her. I could not hold my load any longer after experiencing all of this and finally shot out three powerful bursts of my seeds in Yves.

Yves is the craziest and most sexually charged fuck of my life so far and it is no wonder she is a VP legend! If bros are looking for a girl who can fuck non-stop like an energizer bunny and are able to control their load well, do give Yves a try! She is definitely worth every single cent and is a guaranteed bang for buck!
Amazing FR yet again bro! 👍 Can't believe I've not entertained the idea of visiting Yves the whole time. I'm in need of a release soon and your FR may have put her in my shortlist.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1