The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 11-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnievas View Post
Hi did anyone tried mistress zeth session? Mind to share about it?
She is a post op tranny with good aspects of BDSM. think she even has a full time sisy maid to be in the session as well. This sissy maid is quite well known on most forums.
SISSY CANDY
Old 12-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboyforlife View Post
I would like to write a short review about a local mistress.
Not really good with writing reviews but I am gonna have a go at this.

So it begins with a random browse of personnel websites when I chanced upon Mistress Savi offering her pro domme service.

Being a die hard foot fan and will only choose local, it was a match made in heaven between my face and her beautiful feet based on the pics she posted lol. I contacted Mistress Savi and was promptly replied to. During the chat, she wanted to find out what I would like her to do to me while constantly being very strict with me on her hard limits such as no scats, blood, needles and exchanges of bodily fluid.

I told her about my foot fetish and she agreed.

Come the day of hosting, I met her and was immediately drawn by her looks. She has good complexion and look well.. like a sexy milf But nevertheless still a milf. But the most appealing part of her was her feet, where they were well maintained smooth and fair. She has the kind of feet where one will secretly look down at steal a glance at when one is on the train or shopping centre food court.

Mistress Savi is very particular about personal hygine. She made sure that I showered before I could even kiss her feet. So even though I had showered before finding her, she made me shower again.

One would imagine a domme to be very cool and quiet, but Mistress Savi was very warm towards me. She really made my session comfortable. And was quite accomdating. She has a lot of bdsm toys btw.

I tried to take advantage of her warmth by asking if she could piss on me. But she firmly said no. But the disappointment was quickly dissipated when she shafted her foot into my mouth to keep me quiet.

I enjoyer the session and very quickly our session ended where I bidded her goodbye.

Ratings:
Milfy pretty
Feet 8/10
Local Chinese
GND kind of build. She is slim and of the right height (especially good if you are big person who wants to be dominated by someone smaller)
Friendly personality

Tl;dr She is the kind of mistress that you are willing to be a carpet for, and to kiss every step she walk.

Waiting eagerly for her next session.
Wanted to second this as well. Had an amazing session with Queen Savi and looking forward to meeting her again.

I had initially contacted her after seeing pictures of her feet on backpage. Which foot fetishist could resist such shapely, sexy, and immaculately pedicured feet?

She was sensual yet dominating when allowing me to smell and worship her beautiful feet. At times I was allowed to have my way in savoring the aroma and sucking her toes, while at other times she stepped on my tongue to run it down her sole or forced her entire feet in my mouth and face-fucked me.

I was also lucky enough to be ordered to take off her stockings from her garters, but struggled to do so for the clasps at her butt. Perhaps I was too distracted with the view

I could go on, but I rather not spoil too much for those who're planning to see her as well.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As due trip to SG was looking around online to choose treats for my visit and came across this lady. She is now in KL but had said she just recently left Singapore - any feedback available - thanks in advance

http://malaysia.craigslist.org/cas/5631262961.html
Old 12-06-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone tried her before?
http://monsterloveblue.tumblr.com/
Old 12-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
She is a post op tranny with good aspects of BDSM. think she even has a full time sisy maid to be in the session as well. This sissy maid is quite well known on most forums.
SISSY CANDY
I had a session with Mistress Zeth last week. She is very accommodating & friendly and she knows her stuff when it comes to bdsm. Despite not having a dungeon here in Singapore, she tries to make a bdsm ambience in the room which complements what she is doing. She is very professional in her work & I would recommend her. She is currently in KL.

B 'n' Y
Old 12-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
As due trip to SG was looking around online to choose treats for my visit and came across this lady. She is now in KL but had said she just recently left Singapore - any feedback available - thanks in advance

http://malaysia.craigslist.org/cas/5631262961.html
I had a session with Mistress Nel about a month ago. She is very kinky when it comes to prostrate massage. Her & her partner in crime (Mistress Ana) milked my prostrate so hard that I didn't realise I had ejaculated!!!! 😂😂😂😂
She is good with strap on & will have a wide range of implements with her to stretch one's ass! 😀

Enjoy!

B 'n' Y
Old 14-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...y-only/4030407

This is interesting.. i wished i can join..
Old 14-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
I had a session with Mistress Zeth last week. She is very accommodating & friendly and she knows her stuff when it comes to bdsm. Despite not having a dungeon here in Singapore, she tries to make a bdsm ambience in the room which complements what she is doing. She is very professional in her work & I would recommend her. She is currently in KL.

B 'n' Y
any ways to contact her when she is in town? i send an application thru the website but she didnt reply.

Thanks!
Old 14-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 13
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

http://blog.xuite.net/f520520520520520520/wretch
has anyone tried this taiwanese mistress b4?
Old 14-06-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
http://blog.xuite.net/f520520520520520520/wretch
has anyone tried this taiwanese mistress b4?
she only host in taiwan right?
Old 14-06-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 13
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
she only host in taiwan right?
yes happen to be going to taiwan. 2500twd is alot cheaper than wat u can get in sg.
Old 15-06-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
any ways to contact her when she is in town? i send an application thru the website but she didnt reply.

Thanks!

Here you go bro

http://kualalumpur.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-zeth-on-her-last-3-days-whatssap-only-6584350664/4447194
Old 15-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I had a session with Mistress Nel about a month ago. She is very kinky when it comes to prostrate massage. Her & her partner in crime (Mistress Ana) milked my prostrate so hard that I didn't realise I had ejaculated!!!! 😂😂😂😂
She is good with strap on & will have a wide range of implements with her to stretch one's ass! 😀

Enjoy!

B 'n' Y
Thanks B 'n' Y upped you for the good feedback
Old 15-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro!
Old 15-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote: