The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 26-04-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Terminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Ruby from Eroticsecrets.

Been away from the scene for awhile due to work commitments. Was browsing through and Ruby appealed to me as she kind of looked like my ex gf. Haha!

Anyway long story short, made booking this afternoon and dived right in. All is good and my humble ratings are as follows:

okt: 10/10 friendly, efficient and entertaining as always

location: 10/10 wanna emphasize this as the location is excellent for drivers, foot soldiers, public transport and centrally located. Best of all, there are countless reasons for you or your car to be spotted there and finding chicken would be the last on everyone's mind. Great move to be away from the rld.

Looks: 8/10 pretty, abit discount from pics but she is voluptuous, not fat. Nice body composition.

Boobs: enhanced. Not something that I like but she uses them well.

Shower: Good rubba in the shower. Use good and nice smelling soap.

BBBJ: 7/10 great speed, no teeth but I personally likes it more sensual. If u like the PSE, she's the one for you.

Fj: 9/10 great energy, good momentum and skillful.

gfe: Good and non commercial feel.

Overall another great jem from them. Looking to book Feifei next Hopefully I'll be in time for that.
Old 27-04-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Goodbonkk is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Honey (Lust)
Damage: 120/45/1

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=honey

Looks: 9 pretty face and personality

Language: bit of english and Thai

Body: 9 petite. Nice legs and smooth skin. I got obsessed touching her

Boobs: 8.5 average size

Pussy: trimmed

Bbbj: 9 good suctions and licking. Light choke and gag

Fj: 9 super kinky woman. She moved so smoothly riding my cock. Felt her warm wet pussy deep down inside. Felt like a new man

Gfe: 9 initiates convo and bubbly

Rtf: hard to say . Too many choices. All pretty and sexy some more
Old 27-04-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Register jiu register lor..

Scared simi..

Not illegal to find cheekon anyway..
unless someone here has political ambitions and need to keep clean clean...

otherwise no one really cares.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 27-04-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Diggle123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates) helpful and easy to communicate
Model Name: jinny
Looks : 7/10 heavy makeup but pretty
Body : those boobs are so good. But body is nice and slim
BBBJ : great! Lots of ball action and deppthroat, she looks up at you when doing it. Sexy
FJ : two positions, cowgirl is best because of the boobs.
GFE : friendly, likes to joke around. Puts me at ease
RTF : yes for a less rushed experience, i had little time so very in and out.
Old 27-04-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 17
kazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud of

M4U - Bibi

Quick fr for Bibi 11am slot.

OKT: 10/10 like a bro
Face: 8/10, 23 years old but really can pass off as 18.
Body: 9/10 slim with no fats at all
Boobs: 6.5/10 A cup, her only flaw
Bbbj: 9/10 good suction and temp, dt but cant 6" all the way, can feel it hitting the back of her throat, will sometime force her head down to take in that extra cm. Those who tried LF Dinky will know what it feels like!
FJ: 10/10 really can take a good pounding!! But was afraid that will hurt her so i took it slower than usual.

Summary: those looking to bonk your sec sch cute girl to relive that moment, shes the one mai tu liao.
Old 27-04-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
touko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Register jiu register lor..

Scared simi..

Not illegal to find cheekon anyway..
ohh thanks SMRTLTD, kristie, javgent...
got a bit worried 😅
Old 27-04-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touko View Post
Anyone kena forced to register by front desk before? What's the worst that could happen? I just kena for the first time. ����
In your own words,
Tell OKT in a kind manner that " unfortunately hotel lobby insisted me to register. I'll not oblige to share my personal information if insisted. Therefore so sorry for this reason I have to cancel the appointment. Thanks for your understanding "

If you're registered before, then bobien you skip the premises if you like next time lo. Just my opinion.
Old 27-04-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 3
ipman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bella From erotic secrets

1st of all what an awesome lady bella is such a slutty lady she is mid 20 twenties small slim frame with decent sized boobs really knows how to tease can tell its not her 1st time in this trade as she really knows how to please action started straight away once i entered in the room started by helping me strip off and directed me to the shower and went on her knees and started blowing me and fondle with my balls i held her by her hair to take it all in amazingly she can take DT quite well after shower, we chatted for a bit while lying on bed and enjoyed each others company after the short chat i started exploring her body and I sucked her nipples and fingered her till she started to writh n moan she then grabbed my D and started helping with a nice hj and slowly moved to the 69 postion she gave me a bj while i painted her felt her twitched and moan a few times while i tongue fuck her delicious pussy. At that point we were both so horny caps on and started
with Cowgirl then switch to spoon position n fucked her deep for quite awhile and ended with hard fucking her on missionary.

Ended my session wonderfully and I highly recommend bella ❤️
Old 27-04-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
heavenandhell is Cool - loads of Potential

Recently had the pleasure to try a new stable.

XFACTOR - XYlene

I will not give any ratings but the whole 90 mins was amazing. She is nice, wonderful body, knows how to make a man happy at the end. Truly hats off to OKT to bring a lady who knows how to make a man happy.
Old 27-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice photos, that pussy looks amazing

Upped you for your FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia666 View Post
Brief FR for Enjoy Naravee

Enjoy looks similar to her posted pictures with blemishes. Slim body with natural boobs and clean shaven pussy for tasting One Roman script tattoo on her right shoulder.

Old 27-04-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
hornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of light

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=933916

FR FOR Royalxcorts' Ying

Looks: 9/10 Didnt disappoint, as adorable as photos, a fresh faced syt babe. She will probably look even better when she develops into a lady.

Body: 9/10 Tight and smooth as a teenager. Couldnt stop caressing her everywhere. Usual thai tan but fairer than most.

Boobs: 8/10 Prefer natural tbh. Her nicely shaped is a invitation for me to go on a sucking / licking expedition which she reacted in sync whenever she was aroused. Her expressions are priceless.

Pussy: 9/10 Tight, no smell, easily wet and still looks pinkish. She maintained it down south oh yummyyyyyyyyyy.

Frenching: 9/10 She must be a French national. Non stop and never back away even once.

FJ: 9/10 Ball deep grinding with her cowgirl, a ample ass was a sight to remember when thrusting... pumped non stop till I was drenched in sweat, the air con not cold or I worked too hard before sending my sperm spurting into her mouth.

GFE: 10/10 She is simply a sweetheart, treats me better than my own wife. Tipped her for the CIM and a bit of extras before leaving a happy man.
Old 27-04-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 7
Harruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud of

Fr for nora from erotic

Looks rather smiliar to the pictures provided

All natural C rounded boobs with brown nipples

She frenches real well with plenty of tongue action

Welcomes painting and fingering easily wet.

CIM available too. she Offers skilful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking.

She was V accommodating after much foreplay and painting, couldn't take it so wanted to release in her.
i could tell that she definitely enjoys it cause she would grab/hug me to signal not to stop when i slowed down to take a breath she was able to do multiple position till i unload my 2nd shot. no black face was given nor commercial feeling felt.

RTF: definitely! once my wallet top up.
Old 27-04-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cbetdonker is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Nana

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...highlight=nana

OKT: 10/10 friendly, fast reply

Looks: 9/10 different from photo, but in a good way. She is more pretty and sexy irl, very seductive lady.

Body: 8.5/10 curvy and tight body. D cups with pointy nips, just nice to hold on and play with.

GFE: 10/10 okay English. Shy at first, but when the chemistry hits... fluent frenching, and attacking my ear and neck passionately.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 ok quite hardworking and lots of sucking with deep down action. Sloppy and wet.

FJ: 9/10. Damn hardworking. Caps on shortly and time to enjoy the view of her lovely moaning face. Flipped over to doggy for a while, and then finished in missionary.

RTF: Yes.
Old 27-04-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Daisy
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=933611

Looks: 7/10 pleasant looking girl and fair skin

Boobs: Natural Ds wif button-sized nipples, really handful ah — 10/10! Though they are huge but its firm and not saggy type.

French: Aggressive tongue fighting war trying to please...

BBBJ: One of the better ones I've had, she does DT and uses tongue nicely to apply pressure. She knows how to satisfy, man!

FJ: Started with some Cowgirl cupping and slapping those headlight, and she was wet already. Ended first shot in like 5 mins as Im too excited to see those huge headlight on top of me lah!

After shower, she even insisted on giving me a massage. When mood came up, she went down on my 2IC before starting round 2 in missionary position. Did lotsa positions and ended 2nd shot in doggy

GFE: Knows how to please like wild girl! Tipped her after that and left as a happy man haha!
Old 27-04-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for FLIRTY Nanzy
OKT : fast response
Model Name: Nanzy
Looks : 9/10 same as website
Body : 9/10 smooth , thai tan
BBBJ : 8/10 a lot DT, and offer AR .
FJ : 8/10 enjoy it , hardworking lady
GFE : 8/10
Remark: have offer a great massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1