The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 01-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Finally after so many weeks , Mistress Sayako is coming back in June . Just received a watsapp from her she confirmed coming back . Bros interested can go to her website to check details
http://www.mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html
Enjoy !
Old 02-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Goddess Xenia

Missed out on her hosting last week and grabbed my chance when she hosted again this week.

I tend to look from the bottom up when 'surveying' a lady (foot/heels fetish and all, you know), so the only thing that went through my mind was 'jackpot!' when I first laid eyes on Xenia - 1.65m tall with long legs, slim body with B-cup boobs - pretty much my ideal body. She was a sight in her body-hugging sleeveless top and pencil skirt, in black garter stockings and pointy-toe heels. Exactly what I requested.... Looks-wise, she is attractive (more milfy than syt) and very well-groomed. I'd definitely ogle all night if I saw her at a bar.

From our pre-session chat, it seems Xenia is a born sadist and has engaged in fetish play since her teens - but only in recent times did she realise that she is part of a huge community engaging in bdsm. It took months for her domme friends to persuade her to give pro-domming a go. So while she's new to pro-domming, she has years of private experience.

She is picky though - and strict about doing only things she's comfy with. Fortunately for me, we had enough common interests that made for a wonderful session (admittedly in part because we clicked so well and had good chemistry). As mentioned earlier, she is impeccably groomed with beautiful manicure/pedicure - and I could smell the moisturiser on her feet. Made me wish I could nuzzle all night with her feet on my face. Being a sadist by nature, she of course could not resist giving the whip I brought a go. Finished with an interesting footjob....

Dreaming about the next session already....

Please contact her directly for session rates (though a bro has already stated her rate above). Given the locations she hosts at (5-star hotels), I think it is reasonable.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...n-town/4163631

Just a footnote - she's OCD about hygiene. You have been warned....
Old 02-06-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Goddess Xenia

Missed out on her hosting last week and grabbed my chance when she hosted again this week.

I tend to look from the bottom up when 'surveying' a lady (foot/heels fetish and all, you know), so the only thing that went through my mind was 'jackpot!' when I first laid eyes on Xenia - 1.65m tall with long legs, slim body with B-cup boobs - pretty much my ideal body. She was a sight in her body-hugging sleeveless top and pencil skirt, in black garter stockings and pointy-toe heels. Exactly what I requested.... Looks-wise, she is attractive (more milfy than syt) and very well-groomed. I'd definitely ogle all night if I saw her at a bar.

From our pre-session chat, it seems Xenia is a born sadist and has engaged in fetish play since her teens - but only in recent times did she realise that she is part of a huge community engaging in bdsm. It took months for her domme friends to persuade her to give pro-domming a go. So while she's new to pro-domming, she has years of private experience.

She is picky though - and strict about doing only things she's comfy with. Fortunately for me, we had enough common interests that made for a wonderful session (admittedly in part because we clicked so well and had good chemistry). As mentioned earlier, she is impeccably groomed with beautiful manicure/pedicure - and I could smell the moisturiser on her feet. Made me wish I could nuzzle all night with her feet on my face. Being a sadist by nature, she of course could not resist giving the whip I brought a go. Finished with an interesting footjob....

Please contact her directly for session rates (though a bro has already stated her rate above). Given the locations she hosts at (5-star hotels), I think it is reasonable.

Does she have a day job?
Old 02-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosaki ichigo View Post
Does she have a day job?
Yes, I believe so. Fortunately, she is in a position to arrange her own schedule.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Goddess Xenia

what's her nationality?
Old 03-06-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Goddess Xenia

Hi, could you tell me more about what went on in the session, I'm interested in having one with her.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xmenprofxchocho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am new in BDSM. I have been pondering on whether to go for a session, until I chance upon Goddess Xenia's backpage. I was directed to her google plus account as I wanted to know more about what's in store for the session. I was surprised by her Google plus as it looks very professional and to tell you the truth I learn a fair bit about BDSM. It just shows that she did it with pride that prompts me the intention to msg her and enquire more about the session. She was very patient and I have to say she make me very comfortable and solve a lot of my doubts. I gather a lot of courage to give it a go as I yearn to meet her as soon, as I really cannot resist the charm that I sense during our conversation.
It was host at a five star hotel, that shows that she is with a lot of class. My first impression for her rock the roof. I never have this kind of excitement even before we proceed. She was very understanding as she walk me through during the pre-session. I was nervous and dunno what to expect as I was already crazy about her by her gorgeous looks. But other then that she really make me feel at ease. Although she was fierce and dominant but it was just the right intensity that I was comfortable with, not to mention the part about her being sexy and seductive. It all ended with a high note which I must say she put in a little bit of creativeness for the closure. All I have to say everything was really worthwhile. I am definitely looking forward to the next session with her.
I decided to write her a review after reading Schrodinger's post that I must share my wonderful experience with you. I highly recommend a session with her as how she change my mind that fantasy really exits.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xmenprofxchocho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Goddess Xenia

Hi, I am new in BDSM and after reading the post here, I have been pondering on whether to go for a session, until I chance upon Goddess Xenia's backpage. I was directed to her google+ page as I wanted to know more about what's in store for the session. I was surprised by her Google plus as it looks very professional and to tell you the truth I learn a fair bit about BDSM. It just shows that she did it with pride that prompts me the intention to msg her and enquire more about the session. She was very patient and I have to say she make me very comfortable and solve a lot of my doubts. I gather a lot of courage to give it a go as I yearn to meet her as soon, as I really cannot resist the charm that I sense during our conversation.
It was host at a five star hotel, that shows that she is with a lot of class. My first impression for her rock the roof. I never have this kind of excitement even before we proceed. She was very understanding as she walk me through during the pre-session. I was nervous and dunno what to expect as I was already crazy about her by her gorgeous looks. But other then that she really make me feel at ease. Although she was fierce and dominant but it was just the right intensity that I was comfortable with, not to mention the part about her being sexy and seductive. It all ended with a high note which I must say she put in a little bit of creativeness for the closure. All I have to say everything was really worthwhile. I am definitely looking forward to the next session with her.
I decided to write her a review after reading Schrodinger's that I must share my wonderful experience with you. I highly recommend a session with her as how she change my mind that fantasy really exits.:
Old 03-06-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
what's her nationality?
She's local. Or at least naturalised for a long time. Looks and sounds local.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Hi, could you tell me more about what went on in the session, I'm interested in having one with her.
If you have read any of my previous reviews, you will notice that I am not one to go blow-by-blow with session details. I have written all I wish to reveal
Old 03-06-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She's local. Or at least naturalised for a long time. Looks and sounds local.

If you have read any of my previous reviews, you will notice that I am not one to go blow-by-blow with session details. I have written all I wish to reveal
Haha, I respect that bro, you reveal no spoilers.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joe889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
If you have $300 to spare, will you go for mistress candy, mistress rebecca or mistress luna??..

i am in dilemma.. as i only have $250 to spare..
I have tried Mistress Luna last year, she is professional and you don't really have to describe your need in details as she has the ability to read people's mind somehow, she also like to try new things, something that is not within her fetish list. I had developed this rare fetish which many mistresses out there does not cater for, I told her about it and she gave it to me and guess what, she said that it is the first time she does that but I honestly felt she have done before (because she did it in a very professional manner). If you haven't try her, I suggest you go for it.

Moreover, tribute wise Mistress Luna obviously offers a very competitive a reasonable price for her service as comparison to the other two and plus, she has a dungeon of her own whereas if you go for Mistress candy you would have to bear the cost of hotel on your own in addition to her fee of $250/hour. I'm not sure about Mistress Rebecca but from what I heard, her tribute is $300/hour which is already expensive not sure if it inclusive of room charge.

Nonetheless, I intended to conduct a session with both Mistress rebecca and Mistress Candy and here's what happened. Mistress Rebecca has not even respond to my email to date whilst Mistress Candy has so many limitation. She didn't agree to some of my fetishes (at least that is is what her query handler told me) thus, it was cancelled.

That is my opinion. Think wise bro
Old 08-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
If you have $300 to spare, will you go for mistress candy, mistress rebecca or mistress luna??..

i am in dilemma.. as i only have $250 to spare..
I have tried with Mistress Luna, she's accommodating and you will get pre-session 'interview' of sort...basically get to know you, which not in the session time.

As for Rebecca, sometimes she would surprise you with discounted session ...mostly on special days like labour day, her birthday week...etc. That if you could wait...

As for Candy ....no idea.

With your budget you can consider An'Er ..., Moon, PRC Domme.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vinnievas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi did anyone tried mistress zeth session? Mind to share about it?
Old 10-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think it's kinda sad that the prices for BDSM services have gone up so much? I remember I went for Mistress Anja's service in the past. They were at $150 for he first time, then the second time I went was $200. And now it's up to $400 an hour.

Same goes to the rest too. I haven't gotten a quote lesser than $350 yet for an hour :/
Old 10-06-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Badboyforlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to write a short review about a local mistress.
Not really good with writing reviews but I am gonna have a go at this.

So it begins with a random browse of personnel websites when I chanced upon Mistress Savi offering her pro domme service.

Being a die hard foot fan and will only choose local, it was a match made in heaven between my face and her beautiful feet based on the pics she posted lol. I contacted Mistress Savi and was promptly replied to. During the chat, she wanted to find out what I would like her to do to me while constantly being very strict with me on her hard limits such as no scats, blood, needles and exchanges of bodily fluid.

I told her about my foot fetish and she agreed.

Come the day of hosting, I met her and was immediately drawn by her looks. She has good complexion and look well.. like a sexy milf But nevertheless still a milf. But the most appealing part of her was her feet, where they were well maintained smooth and fair. She has the kind of feet where one will secretly look down at steal a glance at when one is on the train or shopping centre food court.

Mistress Savi is very particular about personal hygine. She made sure that I showered before I could even kiss her feet. So even though I had showered before finding her, she made me shower again.

One would imagine a domme to be very cool and quiet, but Mistress Savi was very warm towards me. She really made my session comfortable. And was quite accomdating. She has a lot of bdsm toys btw.

I tried to take advantage of her warmth by asking if she could piss on me. But she firmly said no. But the disappointment was quickly dissipated when she shafted her foot into my mouth to keep me quiet.

I enjoyer the session and very quickly our session ended where I bidded her goodbye.

Ratings:
Milfy pretty
Feet 8/10
Local Chinese
GND kind of build. She is slim and of the right height (especially good if you are big person who wants to be dominated by someone smaller)
Friendly personality

Tl;dr She is the kind of mistress that you are willing to be a carpet for, and to kiss every step she walk.

Waiting eagerly for her next session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1