The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 22-04-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cockcocola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

LV from CandyClub

Looks: have that matured OL looks, damn seductive, young milf kinda pattern.

Boobs: D cup. Handful also hard to grab all and looks very good on her. Well assets she have.

Pussy: sensitive and lots of love juice when she is horny, literally leaking out kind.

French: speaks french. very accomodating.

Bbbj: quite long with suction. Can see she really tries.

FJ: Her looks and moans really shines here, and he smiley face throughout really makes you want to cum hard into her. Usually i dont do two shots but she really forced it out of me. Very willing to try new positions too.

GFE: Takes effort to entertain you as well and really made it feel as if she's your own girlfriend. One of the very few girls that made me feel that tipping her was actually worth it.

I would actually go again if I wasnt running low on M. Hope bros will support her as well.
Old 22-04-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 3
pinpon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpinpon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpinpon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpinpon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had Sunny from Lust365 new blood, do if i got first blood anot but Thx Bro lust for the arrangement.

Arrangement was smooth, bro Lust365 even push my timeslot earlier which is great for me. Location wise is very convenient.

Door open, Sunny looks exactly like the photos, zero blemish, very pretty. Slim body that you can carry around couple with huge knockers is a killer combination.

State:
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (very good suction and deep)
FJ: 9/10 (Accommodating to all positions)
French: 8.5/10 (Light French, but I can sense that can go deeper if you get her high enough)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes

Promised her to visit her again, I'm sure I should be able to get more out her the next visit. ;D
Old 22-04-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
sefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally scored a more decent bonk these few months after a few average or slightly disappointing ones...so sharing here

Name: Bvlgari from Gentlemen Club

Okt: as some bros mentioned here, much more responsive and able to tcss, think there was a change in person

Room: the plus point is it's very very clean no doubt, esp compared to dingy hotels, but for bros who like spacious rooms might be a bit disappointed. Shared toilet between the ladies, mattress on the floor so...first time for everything I guess

Lady
Looks: Is her in the photos no doubt, just Thai tan. Bright smile and young OL look 😊
Body: Slim and smooth skin, trimmed below
Boobs: Natural B, looks quite good when she does CG (more on that below)

Some stable bros probably know my booking pattern liao, but bobian late night bonk is the only option for me for now. So girls who I like at this timing really can meet my taste and not tired.
This lady was smiling when she opened door, even tho I ran late by 15 mins on her last slot. SOP in the beginning, shower and things like that. Toilet is clean so I think the ladies here are also rather happy about that.

Can tell this lady a bit shy bah, small talk between us, she also said she shy and we just giggled together (my personality also lah).
She started off lying beside me and giving me slow HJ while I explored her body. Opted for no BBBJ and she offered to CG me.

Her skill in CG really not bad at all, boobs were small but they actually looked nicely shaped while she rode, didn't take long for me to give up my first shot in lotus. Emptied out more than usual (I felt more contractions in myself and she was very encouraging la)
That's when I smelled a very nice scent in the neck area! Made my day!
In-between she just laid beside me and we rested a while as it was last slot. Can understand she was tired and I just wanted GFE anyway.

She observed my face and saw that I was tired from other things, started to caress and hugged me. 2nd round started with CG again but I didn't shoot so easily this time, fondled her boobs and realised her arms also quite toned to touch and hold. let her ride to her max and I flipped her over to pump.
Her legs quite good and flexible, able to kiap and encourage me with moans while I slow pumped. Felt I was almost coming then she pulled me in really tightly to let me empty out.
Showered thereafter and we actually laughed and broke more ice in the toilet for some reason? Nice hug before I left.

(PS I saw her flatmates when leaving, should be Ella and Moshi? Hehe they look good too sia!)

Summary: definitely a RTF material leh, esp at this price point of 130/2 (I don't understand why also, but a win for chiongsters I guess). Slim and nice look lady, bonus points is her nice scent at head and neck area, maybe I will book her again before she leaves....

Thanks GMC bro!
Old 22-04-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
haizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jisoo Naravee

Face: 100% resemblance to photo. Cute and young (9)

Personality: Sweet, friendly and chatty type (9)

Skin: Smooth, slightly dark and sliky (9)

Body: Curvy, slim with petite and sexy butt (9)

Breast: nice to touch and small that fit the body (9)

Pussy: trimmed. She was tight and gets wet if treated the right way. have a great painting for her too (9)

Frenching: non-stop frenching and passionate type (9)

BBBJ: Very good and unique technique to wake up my lil bro. (9)

FJ: active as we started off with cow girl and finished in missionary. (9)

Attitude: hardworking, patient and no rush (9)

GFE: Good. She is chatty and treat me like her lover (9)

Thanks bro MBK for the arrangement.
Old 22-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 3
happybrain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappybrain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappybrain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Zara at 11am. Came abit late. She looks naturally pretty same from pic in a good way.

She can communicate in good English. Spent most of time TCS, no Comm problems
Very good GFE and very good service.
Looks and body wise she's cute , B boobs at least, petite, really like your secondary school girl

Probably my best bonk so far

Would rtf if I have the time but I'm going overseas If you guys wanna have a nice gir, do try her.
Old 22-04-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

As usual, drive OC for appointment and have to wait for her so i can go for a quick one.

Here is my Fr on her

Look: same as what was posted, a young lady. Nice looking and i think i fit enough to be her daughter
Attitude: friendly and hardworking
Boobs: nice to touch, grab and feel
Body: tanned and petite with nice curve with nice ass suitable for doggy
Frenchng: No problem with kissing and frenching.
BBBJ: slow and long sensual BBBJ, a lot of effort into it.
Pussy: she allow me paint and lick her, nice and wet pussy and she was moaning in joy
Sex: sexy, nice, young and loud moan
GFE: very sweet and clingy but i like.Entire session treat you like bf if you break the ice. rather cold at first.
FJ: very tight as i take me a while to enter despite being wet. small pussy to rock with finish within 5 min in doggy.
RTF - Yes

Chatty, friendly and nice lady.

Once again thanks bro SK
Old 22-04-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 2
QuasiCitrus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuasiCitrus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoiseeker View Post
Wow this girl looks yummy... Bad Girl vibes
Her tattoo is an absolute turn on for me..
Bonking her in doggy was the best thing ever happened this year!
Old 22-04-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
Karaja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
There isn't not much fr on kinky thai girls.
Suddenly there's a few fr
Idk if they are that good that no one wants to share?
Damn!?
When never share, typically people will think maybe its either not good or when got share people immediately bash is fake FR also, besides if the lady is good but wanna keep it to ownself and enjoy...

Hard to please... If you know, you will know if it's good...
Old 22-04-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
lkk45055 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Star from Galaxyxscorts

Book a slot @10am, OKT well mannered and responsive.

Went in the room and she greeted me politely, undressed me and we proceed to the shower area. Start soaping me, scrub my back and cleaning my rod, she squad down and giving me a blowjob, looking into my eyes and giving me signal to facefuck her cause can feel her deepthroat, and I was thinking should I? And I grab her head started to facefuck her continuously. Wah Piang eh! Damn man! Shot out my cum and I know part of it she shallow it. I feel paiseh and told her sorry, she have no bad attitude and gave me a smile, told me Mai pen Rai??( Ended my first cum in the bathroom)

Went to bed, and was told to lie down and relax, she wipe me up again cause some droplets of water at my body and she gave me a good massage, was about to fall asleep, she started to put my rod in her warm mouth, and role play with my rod till I'm ready for 2nd shot, licking my balls wet and nearly to my asshole, stopped her and flip her over for missionary, fucking her deeply and she can take it rapidly 👍

Whole session was great 👍 very good gem to bonk, Star very good attitude no black face can work well and she tried her best to communicate.

Will definitely RTf, need to replenish my vitamin M first. Thank you OKT 😎

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...266&highlight=
Old 22-04-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
skaterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank u Bro from Lust365 for arrangement on Lisa .what's a great girl u have found..she’s very hardworking. Sweet and have a very soft natural size B boob.Frankly spoken, her cow girl riding no horse run until your leg cramp..😄😄
Looks: 8/10 type of girl that I like
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (very power suction that make my brother salute in a very short time)
FJ: 9/10
French: 8/10 (Second round -French like a couple)
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes
Old 22-04-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Hana flirty girls

Thought I was done with Thai girls for now but saw Hana’s pictures and I have a thing for short hair and platinum dyes so I went for it.

Will be very honest. She ain’t my type tbh with bare face she looks like the typical Lian you see on the street. But she makes it up with the service. I have high standards for what I consider beautiful but I’m
Not picky about the faces I cum on.

Blow job was phenomenal great suction and deepthroat to the base. Fucked in missionary for abit and then got her to climbed down the bed and I came on her face for the first shot. She’s scared of cum but I feet it stimulating cumming on her scrunched up face.

Second shot doggy with that phat ass and then missionary. She’s loud in bed almost too loud. Pumped to climax, caps off and then climbed next to her head and shot my cum on her face a second time. She took it like a champ second shot she kept moaning “finish on my face” so I gave it to her.

Cof x 2

Rtf: maybe no as I feel like going for young skinny ones next.
Old 22-04-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
francisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrancisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francisloo1405 View Post
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=929120

Dawn - Terminal 21

B2B Massage Queen

Made my appointment for Dawn at central discreet location.
I went up and Dawn opened the door. My first impression was Wow! Jackpot! She was very beautiful, the type you would never have a chance to even get close to in real life. Thank God for Prostitution, allowing such Pretty girls to make money and ugly guys like myself to take advantage of them. LOL!

She spoke good English and was able to hold a conversation, she even understood my Singlish too.
She told me she used to work at massage parlour back in Thailand.
We went for a shower together and this babe had an amazing body, nice natural tits, fair and smooth fair skin... Damn Pretty too!
Most importantly, she took care of me like a mistress, she helped me undress with a smile on her face all the way, very gentle. She washed me up nicely and allowed me free access to grope, suck, and kissed her.
She said to me “Jai yen yen mai hiu” that she would make me feel good later on. I was ROCK HARD hell yeah! This babe knows how to turn me on!

Back on the bed she started with a BBBJ, It was perfect as I'm not very large so deepthroating wasn't an issue for her, it's clear that she is skillfull in the mouth department and knows what she's doing!
Afterwards I pulled her up for some French kissing and then had my way with those Tits of hers! Got her to sit on my face so I could eat her fresh pussy.. The view of her sitting on my face and the expression on her face combined with those Tits of hers was amazeballs!

I put my cap on and then slid her pussy onto my cock. She rode me like crazy until I got off... just in 1 position..
After round 1, she performed b2b oil massage for me and it was so eroctic... Got hard again and started round 2! I went for doggy and missionary and to be honest, the massage and teasing was so good, i didn't last long in round 2...

This is a REAL gem....
If you've haven't already tried B2B massage, you should experience it yourself.
No words could described this extraordinary feeling.
RTF yesterday with my massage queen. Good, if not better.
Old 22-04-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
MorphedPoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't realise Scarlett is back! Didn't post a review for her last time because I visited on the last day I think, so I'm here to make amends

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=932744

Looks are 95% similar to a mix of the first three photos in her post. Pretty and sweet face! Her body is petite, not toned slim but young girl slim. She did say she was 26 years old, which wasn't what was advertised when she came last trip (iirc?) but is the same as the post this time.

While none of her services were remarkable in themselves, you can expect in general a very sweet, GFE experience with her. It also helps that she is able to converse quite well in english, so for bros who can't speak thai it helps a lot.

Probably not going to RTF this time cos she's in a place with shared toilet and I'm quite particular about that, but if you don't mind that and you're looking for a more relaxed, sweet encounter then totally go for her!
Old 22-04-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
MarkTeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Galaxy - Star

[ More Pictures ]
( Click to show/hide )

To sum up my experience with her: Big, big, big, jiggly tits. Likeable smile. Amazing blowjob, deep throat, service, and friendly personality. If you're after good sex, she's a good choice. If you're after XMM or models, you better avoid..

Summmary (out of 10):
-----
Operator Booking
  • Clarity: 10 (clear and concise communication and instructions)
  • Responsiveness: 8 (took some time to reply than normal)
  • Listing Picture Likeness: 6 (face is not as young or smooth, body is spot on)

Physical Appearances
  • Face: 6 (likeable looks when she smiles, else it's subpar)
  • Hair: 8 (love the length and highlights)
  • Boobs: 10 (soft jiggly masterpieces, don't know if they're real or not)
  • Waist: 6 (moderate clumps of tires, but still plenty acceptable)
  • Butt: 8 (those curves are actually quite wonderful to grab on)
  • Thighs: 6 (thighs, just thighs)
  • Feet: 8 (quite graceful despite her figure)
  • Skin: 8 (soft and delicate)
  • Pubic Hair: Short length
  • Tattos: A few small ones by her nape

Services Offered
  • Photoshoot: Some convincing
  • Sexy Clips: No
  • Shower together: OK
  • Bathroom action: OK
  • Boob rub: OK
  • Help undress: OK
  • Handjob: OK
  • BBBJ: OK
  • Deep Throat: AMAZING
  • Deep French Kiss: AMAZING
  • Fingering: Did not try
  • Painting: Did not try
  • Doggy: Did not try
  • Spoon: Did not try
  • Cowgirl: OK
  • Missionary: OK

Damage: $140/90/2
RTF: Maybe. Turn off the lights and enjoy the bonk?

----------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or message me about it and I'll do my best to help

Disclaimer:
Pictures are edited to improve contrast and colour. Some acne may be removed and skin softening may be applied. No face filters or warping is used on these pictures.

Like with any other FR, your mileage and personal experience may vary.

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:
Latest Guides and Tips for Dome 1:
After seeing another bro share your review. Went ahead and try out myself.. Her BBBJ indeed amazing, effortless DT with super suction! A must try gem
Old 22-04-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
XiaoLong97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaoLong97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by euhub View Post
FR for prada

OKT: Fast and responsive clear info no hasle.
Looks: 8/10 Looks older with shoulder length hair. You won't reject this hungry milf.
Body: 8/10 B boobs with nice figure she is on the slim side
BBBJ: 9/10 suction and momentum is all tip top will also Suck the balls and lick my body.
FJ: 9/10 she is a very horny lady. Even during missionary, she will still grind her body to make sure i make her high.
GFE: 9/10 felt comfortable and chit chat during break and after session.

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...743&highlight=

Legit Review! She's damn hot! Pro in this trade. Damn horny lady.

GFE: 9/10

Thanks OKT for the Fast arrangement. will come back to her next week cause OC checking on me need some time to siam away.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1