The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Another mistake by our goal keeper onana…

Just when I thought he is finding his form back…

Do I blame him? No I blame the coach and the board for kicking DDG out
Actually two mistakes by Onono...
and they paid 47 Mill for him...
Old 30-11-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Another mistake by our goal keeper onana…

Just when I thought he is finding his form back…

Do I blame him? No I blame the coach and the board for kicking DDG out
Well, Onana definitely need to take blame for letting that Ziyech freekick to squirm under his hands after supposedly saving it.

But, I think he made a few saves as well.

I am very concern as to why the Devils again let a 2 goal advantage vanish.
This is deja vu like against FC Copenhagen. Only this time, it is a draw and no one got sent off.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 30-11-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

You wan to be a champions act and behave like a champion… I think the mentality is very impt…

Look at city… 2-0 down at half time I guess come back and win 3-2 in a CL game…

And look at us? Would have DDG won us the game if he was in goal today? For me 100% yes

Even we win the next CL game we need to pray the other 2 team draw against each other and not 1 of them winning the game…

And this weekend we are against Newcastle away…

6 win and 1 lose only in their home ground

I am praying for my beloved team once again

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-11-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4729 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Well, Onana definitely need to take blame for letting that Ziyech freekick to squirm under his hands after supposedly saving it.

But, I think he made a few saves as well.

I am very concern as to why the Devils again let a 2 goal advantage vanish.
This is deja vu like against FC Copenhagen. Only this time, it is a draw and no one got sent off.
fernandes should shoulder part of the blame, he committed the foul which led to first goal. man u gotta stop conceding cheap free kicks near their box, prev it was fred, now its fernandes

its certainly worrying for onana to commit so many mistakes in the 4 mths at the club, and the media/punters keep stirring. if onana leaves for AFCON, ETH can see how bayindir performs

man u can score but the defensive frailties are undoing all the good attacking work, i think need to switch to a back 5 but don't think ETH will change. letting a 2 goal lead slip again is bad, they really need to kill off the game with minimum 4 goals and copy city style to erase any hopes of opponent comeback

garnacho has impressed for the past 2 games, hope he can keep up the good form

really hope to see more of mainoo, but its likely he will be a sub as ETH prioritise experience over youth when the opponent is strong, mainoo will start if the opponent is in the bottom half of the table

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 30-11-2023 at 11:41 PM. Reason: edit
Old 01-12-2023, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 3
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Newcastle v Man Utd x-x 3-1

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 01-12-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43683 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
everton kena docked points, to avoid relegation i think they will show more fight and desire than the man u players
They did but unfortunately they lost the match in the end...luck was not with them...they pressed very hard for goals during the last 25 minutes of the 1st half n in the 2nd half whenever they got the chance ...it shd hv been a draw as Onana saved 2 certain goals n their Ukrainian player hit the goal post

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-12-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup, Everton looks very disinterested after getting 10 points docked off.
On the contrary, Everton were pressing like hell for goals n to win the match but they were let down by poor finishing n lady luck as well..their numerous vicious attacks could not get the ball into the red net

Old 01-12-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Think red pussies got no hope esp if their fast running striker Isak is playing...he is almost unstoppable n is the magpie's most consistent goal-scorer n he helps his teammates to score too...the new red joker GK n their weak n slow defenders will not be able to stop him from scoring...having said that hope the red pussies will rise up to them n defeat them tomorrow night...if they can win then can call them red devils

Old 02-12-2023, 02:46 AM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12669 / Power: 57
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Man Utd 0 - 3 Newcastle

I don't mind this loss, Im all in for the Premier League.
They still have a chance to make top 4, no distraction of League Cup will be better.
Old 02-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Newcastle v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 02-12-2023, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Lawro: 2-1
Old 02-12-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Newcastle v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-1
Not sure MU will send which team.

I say 3-1

My Daily Star column
Old 03-12-2023, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

FT : Newcastle Utd 1 - 0 Man U

Expected loss. A largely boring match with the Magpies on top in every department.

Referee tried to help by not giving a penalty for AWB handball and a 9 minute stoppage time.

Antony did got the ball into the net, but slow poke Maguire makes the goal offside.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 03-12-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
FT : Newcastle Utd 1 - 0 Man U

Expected loss. A largely boring match with the Magpies on top in every department.

Referee tried to help by not giving a penalty for AWB handball and a 9 minute stoppage time.

Antony did got the ball into the net, but slow poke Maguire makes the goal offside.
Yes, as expected lost the game..but heard they played like shit again until the last 10 mins n got a offside goal...could hv lost 4-0 i/o 1-0...but credit to them or lady luck that they only lost 1-0...

Old 03-12-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Next home game vs Chelsea…

Does anyone think they will win? Not me

1-1 draw is my guess just hope they don’t lose

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1