The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 29-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
thanks 4 the info,if you got news when she is coming back,let me know.
haha I think she herself doesn't know Bro. Guess we just sit and wait
Old 29-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah.seng View Post
Thanks for the information, kind of miss her look. Would she be the next getting marry
The zapping thing...I also got zapped. Twice!!. For giving info out? Very odd.

First zap message - Everyday, i zap 1 member.

Second zap message - i said i have spare power to zap member.
Old 29-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Don't think so. Why you think that?

this person who zap us enquiring abt kico got no l.c.if he can ,go n bao kico.hope he zap me again or meet me at pt.
Old 29-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:

First zap message - Everyday, i zap 1 member.

Second zap message - i said i have spare power to zap member.
if say abt cookie,also kena zap.i tink he got no $$$ to visit them.
Old 29-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
I agree with you. Not that I care about the reputation pts. Just got zapped again.

All Petain FR experience 27-04-2012 11:36 PM You not lucky

All Petain FR experience 27-04-2012 11:31 PM You are not welcome
Probably the same guy with multiple identities. Hence why the zaps are so close together. He must Log off and on and zap again. I also got it. Twice, same as you. Within a few minutes of each other
Old 29-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Probably the same guy with multiple identities. Hence why the zaps are so close together. He must Log off and on and zap again. I also got it. Twice, same as you. Within a few minutes of each other
thanks bro.he is not a guy.
Old 29-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 29 April 2012, Sunday btw 130 pm to 240 pm

Is burning at PT ground, and I pity the guys w/o fluids. The usual your truly walked the street with mineral water, mine second time I saw you, brother white T-shirt with long hair. Are you one of us? There is a brother about 30s, standing in H2 looking at his phone. You are checking the PSL?

2 uncles were chatting on lesser WLs, it just happened us who access this good website knew which girls has left. They were talking of H10 R1A and 10, we know they had left. But if you looked closer, H2 inner lane Maggie Sally Munx2 are in business, we also have H22 Aida Niki with Michelle. Ah! Michelle you are so sexy standing and, facing the entrance. I could pay you $50 just to fondle your legs, cum on your toes if you don’t mine. I am no sicker just acting mine fantasy.

H14 Ah Bao all really had 2 clients waiting around 145 pm, Mei Ling was applying makeup; Yuki was pretending to read books. Laura came on board with an umbrella and a hat. As usual she provides the CFM even before she started business.

We have H12 Helen in her tight mini, actually if I don’t mind her granny face; her body with slim legs is a catch. Joey came on around 2 pm; I took R10 w/o names because she doesn’t want to say. How I wanted Fong Yi who did not came in, told her so and, she said FY was here on Saturday.

Walking into H10 R1A 10 bulbs were taken down, a sign of nobody in business. Somehow the girls of H11 seems to be busy, we have May Ah Leng, Jenny with Rose who went into the toilet around 130 pm. I saw her slim back; she was in a tight light blue mini and heavy makeup. Her assess looked good on heels; I and few man were just standing watching. Judy has put on weight, actually if her slimmer down she could become the next hot property, she is the next on brown sugar throne.

Almost forget, Leeza told off 2 Indian men, Lynn light’s was on for a long time. Probably busy or, her operator switches in on. Lai Lai door was not locked, a man standing outside. I told him the light was off; anyway he walked away after like 20 minutes.

Have a good May Day mine brother! On behalf of many of us over here, hang it there KL brothers. The world is watching you. Stay tune on “in conversation with Joey’, come May only on this website.
Old 29-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down H12R10 “No name” $30 upgraded to $50

29 April 2012, Sunday btw 210 pm to 240 pm

I was having the desire to take her for some time, in fact in the beginning of this year I love her short hairdo. She has sharp nose with sexy arms, even better in tight jean. A customer brought her coffee after session; probably he was happy with her.

She shows 3 fingers, said in Mandarin I replied in Canto. $50 nothing less she asked is it 1 hour session? I told her just the $50 service she smiled closed the door. These are the topics we chatted; no name was carefully I might post it here; however she told me ex KS WL. So be it.

Still this website is brought up, she checked on Helen service. She wanted to find out negatives FRs, and what not, I said not that I could remember. Mine session with her, she was above average and friendly. And she mentions I am good customer, few Helen customers pissed on her services. Also R10 Fong Yi customers who complaints of MJ has turned old and ugly.

If I am mistaken, either Inter or Anne? Rather long time ago WL has breasts cancer; she is at the last stage. Somehow I don’t believe this shit.
I said we knew FY from GL, she concur black named her as not as pretty as Joey and ex MJ. Actually customers who did not access us would not know MJ has quit long time ago. Ok! Her marking as below.

Look: 7/ 10 b4 door closed, reduce to 4/ 10 upon looking closer.

Body: 4/ 10 fat with plumb legs.

GF: 7/ 10 probably $50 is the right amount.

Raw BJ: 9/ 10 because I cum, will bring you guys there a while longer.

Frenching: NIL she was faster than me, she turned her face away.
Actually she was nice, before starting BJ w/o cap she smiled so gentle. Sort of inviting me to screw her, but I lose the steam after she washed me. She bend her body toward me, I was sleeping on her bed she kissed mine chest. Then kneel btw mine legs, insert mine dick into her mouth, and moved her head up down. She was at it for 5 minutes, her experience she knew I could not stand tall.

Miss no name asked me to stood up, she set on bed liked mine session with Yuki; I insert 2 fingers into her pussy. Could sense she did not approve, but it came with her job. I was really said into her ears, pleasing for CIM she said yes! Mine right hand held on to her head, 2 fingers AR her wet pussy. Probably she applies lotions or something.

Looking at her blowing so gentle, I came into her mouth. Miss no name threw out mine cum onto her tissues walked to the basin, and washes her mouth. First time I had this, now I know why some brothers loved CIM.

By the way, I ticked her off about raw BJ. Never perform it again; she said I should request it before she does it. All right so it was mine fault, sorry to Miss no name there would not be RTF.
Old 29-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all
Re: 29 April 2012, Sunday btw 130 pm to 240 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Lai Lai door was not locked, a man standing outside. I told him the light was off; anyway he walked away after like 20 minutes.
That means she is having a nap?
Old 29-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks bro.he is not a guy.
Its a girl? How you know?
Old 29-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its a girl? How you know?
if he is guy,kena challenge will appear.girl keep quiet.
Old 29-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: carol h7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Absolutely agree with u bro! But she never do the dance or me. Hahaha... Hard to type using iPhone. Shall post fr on my double whammy this week.
your double fr also on carol h7r11?
Old 29-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
if he is guy,kena challenge will appear.girl keep quiet.
Well, all round weird. Thought the whole purpose here was to share info.

Should I now be asking for people to up me? After kenna down instead!!
Old 29-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold
Re: carol h7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
your double fr also on carol h7r11?
Hahha, no la bro, only 1 of it is carol. The other one is catherine from H14R13
Old 29-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, all round weird. Thought the whole purpose here was to share info.

Should I now be asking for people to up me? After kenna down instead!!
Dun worry la bro eagles, alot of ppl including myself have kenna from the phantom zapper. As u mention the whole purpose is to share infos, so just keep em coming in, your points will surely goes up

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1