The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 15-04-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
gebeyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhenry13 View Post
Tried Flirtygirls May yesterday evening.

Looks - 7/10
Figure - 8/10
Bbbj - 7/10
Fj - 10/10

May pussy is the tightest I tried this year, she is petite size and did not have much sex past 2 years she said. For bigger tool bros, pls go easy on her... my first shot in pussy with rubber almost tore her apart and her face is more pain then pleasure. Opt for hj for second shot.

She will be around for the standard 2 weeks, can support.
Just ended a morning session with May from FG.
Agreed that her pussy is one of the tightest that I recently tried.
Old 15-04-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
hosehbobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In words, Sarah @ lust has Face Like Angel, Body Like Devil. and this is indeed the case here.

Sarah is friendly and willing to please.

Proceed to bed and her BBBJ starts. Can really hear the slurps from her. Very shiok!

Sex was good, missionary,cowgirl,standing etc etc. Think no need to elaborate too much on sex ba.

Round 2 i request BBBJ CIM as we proceed to shower... Good suction and she definitely has the skills to make me want to go round 2. Not many I gian go 2 rounds. Lots of suction, lots of licks, lots of ball action and some hand action to pull off the deed. Not the vigorous vigorous kind, she is really good with her hands and mouth.

English is rather limited. So bros try to use simpler english and talk slower. For conversations really need to use Google Translator. But Service REALLY GOOD!
Old 15-04-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
Sabuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySabuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hazel from Teeruklover

Looks 9/10 fucking chio n sexy, same as what was posted

Body 9/10 smooth creamy skin with nice curves and perky ass

French 8/10 wild and non stop action throughout the whole session

Bbbj 9/10 she can suck deep, all the way in kind, not just tease lick lick abit the tip.. really quiet solid. Young but skilful

Boobs 9/10 nice pair of boobs, I would say is a C la, not B, after experiencing and see so many neh, roughly gauge is C.

Once open door was surprise to be greeted by this chio lady.. Went into room and saw her sexy body.. Shower together and started some naughty action.. Play inside toliet is sometimes quite fun too.. Lol

Action starts once on bed.. She started cat bath me and fingers played my balls.. Feeling damn good.. Went down slowly to my dick and start lick up n down my 2md ic while looking at me in the eye.This kind of scene see liao sure make my dick damn hard.. Caps on and started bonking her hard.. To me doggy is a better view as I can take feel control whether I want her moan louder or climax faster.Pussy gets wet damn easy and her moan is sexy

Once getting ready to finish off.. Took off the condom and spray all my armies on to her body and some landed on her neck.. Haha what a view

Happy bonking guys.. Hope u guys enjoy her as I enjoyed..
Old 15-04-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
samutantan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamutantan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pancake Naravee

Looks: SYT type, beautiful smile, long hair just like in the pics

Shower: together and slowly clean me from head to bottom

Body: Petite, Slim and sporty curvy figure with some tattoo

Boobs: C, not too bit or small, nicely in proportion to her body.

French: This for me was probably the best feature in the session.She is like so gentle yet horny when she French me. Her lips is so tender. I really love this.

Painting: she loves getting her share of enjoyment, very responsive when I paint her body will twitch squirm and she will moan very loud, I think her room mate also can hear her.

BBBJ: she can suck deep, all the way in kind, not just tease lick lick abit the tip.. really quiet solid. Young but skilful

FJ: she can really ride, I thought maybe 10-15sec she will stop, but it feels quite long, I can just relax while she do the job, but later I flip her and bonk her doggy hard hard one. She really moan fucking loud. I even worry ltr pai seh ppl hear.

GFE: She will pay full attention on you the entire time, no phone in sight.

RTF: Absolutely

Contact Bro MBK for booking.
Old 15-04-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=932014

Looks hot any bros tried?

Old 15-04-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
ironiclife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickstokes View Post
KIMCHI (Terminal 21)

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=929121

someone got KC-ed lol, and i think... really really badly

3 things surprised me when the door opened.

#1 . She was CHIO.
and i mean, chio chio you know? Like one of those SMU/NUS girls, maybe part-timing at a starbucks, studying at some cafe, big smile that brightens up the entire room, the girl in the lecture hall that almost every guy has a crush on, the kinda girl that's way out of your league.

#2 . the room was quite big, not clean, but surprisingly OK space wise.

#3 . there was a HUGE ASS BOUQUET OF RED ROSES on the hotel room table.
someone got KC-ed badly lol.

and it's easy to see why.

Kimchi is young, CHIO, slightly demure, a little bit naughty, but overall very nice shy girl kinda vibes.

she's not a PSE kinda lady, I feel a lot more GFE (hence the poor bro who probably got smitten so badly).

But honestly though, she doesnt have that Thai tan, but more of a local girl look and skin tone wise like someone who doesnt like outdoor sports.
She's slim but shes got the titties- man made perhaps but i couldnt feel the silicone tbf, very well done Cs.

servicewise.
BBBJ was OK, she was decent on top, and was a great DFKisser.
i gotta highlight this point.
most of the girls in this dome- not sure if it's what they eat or whether it's part of the chemistry of their dna but their throat has this smell; this taste. no matter how much listerine they use or how much they brush their teeth- there's this thing you know? Kimchi doesnt have any of that, in fact, very neutral taste when DFKing. it was brilliant.

downstairs she was also generally neutral, clean shaven and very pretty- her juices had a slight very minute tinge of saltiness

overall
I'd say go for her if you're looking for a very pretty, young, fresh, and charming lady- someone who'll make you feel young if you're older and someone who'll allow you to satisfy that feeling of bonking your university crush.

not for someone looking for mind-blowing sweaty balls draining service; but if you're looking for perhaps GFE, a lil bit of passion, a beautiful face to look at, a great kisser, a slim body, and all round good vibes. Kimchi's it.

sidenote
dont know why she's called kimchi though, she's more SG/Taiwan/HK kinda look lol
Booked her late last night....
Her full back tattoo kinda got me attracted... Man she is so hot and her tattoo makes her super sexy and got me super horny that I need to give her some of my soldiers...

Super chio and good service girl.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Old 15-04-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jamesenglish7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jenny from Mansion
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=931448

Looks: 9/10 - exactly same as photo posted, i think she looks even better in person, pretty slutty looks, dressed in lingerie when i entered. Instant hard on

Body: 10/10 - smoking hot body, no tummy, big D cuppers with perky ass, full back tattoo that turns me on a lot. Nice clean shaved pink pussy

Boobs: 10/10 - big soft D cups, fall in boob lovers!

French: 10/10 she loves it, will stick her whole tongue in

BBBJ: 9/10 - good suction and hardworking, can suck for long time

FJ: 9/10 - hot steamy wild sex session, she enjoys sex a lot and will accomodate to all your request, rides like a beast!
Old 15-04-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbfericsbf View Post
Fanny from RP

Looks: 8/10 pretty girl, had make up on for the session even though it was early in the day
Body: 9/10 Fair & smooth skin, nice slender body with no visible fats at all
Boobs: 7/10 not for boobs lover, small B but nice to hold in one hand as she’s riding you
BBBJ: 7/10 started slow with some catbath and then to the balls and then to my little bro. Slowly woke him up until he was ready for main course
FJ: 7/10 tight and wet. seamless transition between BBBJ to FJ. Was blowing for one second and next thing i know she was rubbing herself on me while preparing the CD in her hands. Caps on, and immediately started riding. Lots of audio feedback which was a mix of moans, yeahs, and harder. Switched to missionary and she touched herself while i’m pounding her hard. Got extremely turned on watching her bite her lower lip as i’m thrusting in and out. Switched to cowgirl and grabbed her tiny waist and went to pound town before i unloaded my load.
GFE: 7/10 gave some massage after the session and tried to make small talks in English, which i appreciated.

Overall it felt like meeting a FWB to help each other with their itch for a fuck. Fuss free and pleasant experience.
Kudos to your genuine fr bro, had a great session with her and meenie, intense love making session. Their tarma promo is well worth it. Would love to try emmy and anny next
Old 15-04-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 22
Regnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to behold

Hermes from Candy Club

OKT: Very responsive, instruction was clear get to location easily

Looks: 8.5/10

Rooms : clean, shower area just nice enough for both of us

Body/boobs: slim come with enhanced round boobs just nice to grab with your hands when you pump her

Finger/Frenching/kissing : No reject, auto roam

BBBJ: Damn Solid, with deep warm throat

FJ: willing to please on the any position you wanted. Can feel tightness when pumping her, she ride on me finish her missionary.

GFE: Yes, she speak very little English but it not a Barrier for her to break the ice with you on her phone translation. She is not a time watcher at all, often get reminded by okt of time ending soon lol.

Please treat this rare gems well bros 😂
For Bros who have upped me, please do remember to leave down your nick, I would like to do the same back for you. For Bros who have zapped me, please do remember to leave down your reason, so i would know what i had done wrong.
Old 15-04-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!
Nara from candy

Saturday hot day go to find chio bu

When arrive she wearing a red sexy lingere. Can see boobs from side. As bro say she seems a bit colf at 1st one but shes ok ok type. Disturb her a bit she giggle
Nara big eyes. Natural boobs big B but all natural n is fair lady

Must disturb her a bit then she auto laugh. Is a fun session
Her bbbj is good I say more shiok than songkran. She bbbj halfway buey tahan laugh.

She quite enjoy sex type definitely not dead fish. And also shes quite hygiene and clran kkj with wet tissue. Then warm cold warm cold bbbj machiam ice fire 9 heaven

Cum in bbbj shiok. She contimue to suck and suck . After that bonk her in missionary and doggie. And cg

But missionary best bcos she moan damn loud and her face expression sibei steam

Ok stop here if not essay liao
Old 15-04-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
barneyroxss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pari, 99babe
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=931429

Had a date with this young girl last night. Slim and petite, just like the description. She has a tight body, natural boobs, smooth fair skin, and can fulfil your college girl fantasy. Clean shaven pink pussy and asshole. Loved eating her out. No anal involved, but just sight while pounding her tight pussy made me come - both times.

Thanks Okt for the booking. Will always fantasies about her 😳
Old 15-04-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZap View Post

Fr for Dior Flirtygirlss

Bros i took a chance and 1st blood Dior and here is my review

Looks: Her looks mostly similar to pictures provided with only slight difference which is acceptable, no bait and switch she is now rocking with shoulder length hair instead of long hair .

French: Frenching is a go her skills is up there with nice tongue fight and with passion

body: Slim figure with the right curves nice natural B boobs

BBBJ: She gives of seductive eye contact and great tongue action. No teeth feeling, effortless DT and 1st shot cim.

AR: Bonus as not listed in the listed services, gave me a good 10 mins long AR. She told me she wanted to earn more money, decided to try out AR. Even ask me AJ want try, i said maybe next time as i didn't bring enough cash with me. Just let her lick and lick and poke. Quite decent not bad for a first timer.

FJ: Tight wet pussy. Accommodate to all position changes with no black face and pair with great stereo. Started with CG then Miss then Doggy, gradually increase my pace when doggy pump her real hard and fast and she respond from heavy panting to loud moans. When about to cum i pull out, ask her to be in position, and she finish it with a cim.

If you are looking for a supermodel looks and figure, may skip. But if a service oriented lady that is out to please is your cup of tea, go for Dior.
Treat her well bros, she is a nice lady.
Old 15-04-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rahulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for ANNY from RollyPolly
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?p=2...5#post22225385

OKT: 10/10 responsive, prompt reply, and helpful for time adjustment

Looks: 9/10 she looks perfect, age around late 20s but well in shape

Boobs: 10/10 natural C-D big boobs

French: 10/10 passionate, can DFK well like your gf

BBBJ: 10/10 out of the world experience, deep wild and wet, good succession can CIM too with tips

FJ: 10/10 very accommodating and always asking if you want to change positions, can get PSE here as she is very horny for FJ

GFE 10/10 she is so good in GFE, never use phone even if it rings, constant attention on me, always looking with smile and good in English too. Can chat a lot

RTF: YES - MUST GO! already planning for this weekend
Old 15-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

rahulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for ANNY from RollyPolly
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?p=2...5#post22225385

OKT: 10/10 responsive, prompt reply, and helpful for time adjustment

Looks: 9/10 she looks perfect, age around late 20s but well in shape

Boobs: 10/10 natural C-D big boobs

French: 10/10 passionate, can DFK well like your gf

BBBJ: 10/10 out of the world experience, deep wild and wet, good succession can CIM too with tips

FJ: 10/10 very accommodating and always asking if you want to change positions, can get PSE here as she is very horny for FJ

GFE 10/10 she is so good in GFE, never use phone even if it rings, constant attention on me, always looking with smile and good in English too. Can chat a lot

RTF: YES - MUST GO! already planning for this weekend
Old 15-04-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

stevan9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rita 99babe

Looks: 9/10 typical thai tan, but actually looks prettier than pictures

Body: 8/10 curvy, slim and sexy with meaty butt

Boobs: 8/10 natural B-C cup, just nice to hold, cute and small nipples

BBBJ: 10/10 gives a deep and pleasant head, can lick well and blow well and long. really suck the life out of my lil bro

FJ: 9/10 rides like a champ with cowgirl position. accommodating in various other positions as well.

GFE: 8/10 romantic and GFE feel, willing to please, no rush

Massage: 8/10 nice massage before the start of 2nd round.

Rtf: depends, too many choices
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1