The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 24-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
if not mistaken 250 p/hr.....
Picture is here,

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...&image=4003071

contact her wechat

can anyone rate her looks and feet?

Last edited by lancerex; 25-02-2016 at 02:25 PM.
Old 25-02-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys been a while since my last post .
I've been informed by Mistress Kat that she no longer doms or hold sessions. Those who have sessions with Her would know how good and hot she is.

Anyway, she has informed me that her friend, Mistress Candy is now pro domming. A bit new, green but loves to see a man in pain.

24, local Chinese. Has tattoos. Slim and petite. For those that wish to session with her please email Mistress Kat directly as she's arrangijg on behalf of her friend, who has a bf and hence would like to limit contact.

Pictures of her can be found on Mistress Kat's fetlife account "mistresskatsg".

Thanks and have a good week!
Old 25-02-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
Picture is here,

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...&image=4003071

contact her wechat

can anyone rate her looks and feet?
bro, not sure if she's ok to share her wechat publicly. suggest u remove this. her ad only indicates her email address.
Old 25-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Guys been a while since my last post .
I've been informed by Mistress Kat that she no longer doms or hold sessions. Those who have sessions with Her would know how good and hot she is.

Anyway, she has informed me that her friend, Mistress Candy is now pro domming. A bit new, green but loves to see a man in pain.

24, local Chinese. Has tattoos. Slim and petite. For those that wish to session with her please email Mistress Kat directly as she's arrangijg on behalf of her friend, who has a bf and hence would like to limit contact.

Pictures of her can be found on Mistress Kat's fetlife account "mistresskatsg".

Thanks and have a good week!

wow, i think mistress candy looks even prettier than mistress kat

how much did she charge? pictures below

https://fetlife.com/users/4299146/pictures/46132287
Old 26-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
serf0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 26-02-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
wow, i think mistress candy looks even prettier than mistress kat

how much did she charge? pictures below

https://fetlife.com/users/4299146/pictures/46132287
Wa. I feel like this local domme thing is getting ridiculous lol. Just step on a guy's penis, sit on him, let him lick their toes for 15 mins, and then they call themselves full fledged dominatrix and charge high rates haha.
Old 27-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnySmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Mistress Candy? Any FRs or ratings for her looks and feet?
Old 29-02-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone here have information about lifestyle domination and submission in Singapore? Most of the chatter is about professional domination. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the lifestyle side of things. I know in other countries a Mistress may have a stable of slaves who do all sort of things for the Mistress, and then of course there are the live in slaves. I am very interested in finding out more.
Old 29-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
Does anyone here have information about lifestyle domination and submission in Singapore? Most of the chatter is about professional domination. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the lifestyle side of things. I know in other countries a Mistress may have a stable of slaves who do all sort of things for the Mistress, and then of course there are the live in slaves. I am very interested in finding out more.
check out mistress of minds on collarspace
Old 29-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Wa. I feel like this local domme thing is getting ridiculous lol. Just step on a guy's penis, sit on him, let him lick their toes for 15 mins, and then they call themselves full fledged dominatrix and charge high rates haha.
ya i think so too.. they are all charging 250/hr exclude place.. thats ridiculous.. for that amount i can fly to bkk and visit quite a no of mistress. with dungeons and fully equipped..
Old 29-02-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

http://singapore.backpage.com/Female...exbdsm/3498375

Anybody tried her Bdsm service? She charges extra for Bdsm according to the ads...
Old 01-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
ya i think so too.. they are all charging 250/hr exclude place.. thats ridiculous.. for that amount i can fly to bkk and visit quite a no of mistress. with dungeons and fully equipped..
In the mean time can try PRC Domme for mild domination,...some bro shared it previously An'Er and Moon. I think they are alright for simple session...approx ~100 - 150. They also host and friendly as well...Both of them actually ask about the session details and will accommodate according to your requests....But I reckon, if you want a Domme to lead a session after given some initial details...then perhaps there are not that level, perhaps they could be 'trained'. For sure more experience will lead to better future session...
Old 01-03-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
In the mean time can try PRC Domme for mild domination,...some bro shared it previously An'Er and Moon. I think they are alright for simple session...approx ~100 - 150. They also host and friendly as well...Both of them actually ask about the session details and will accommodate according to your requests....But I reckon, if you want a Domme to lead a session after given some initial details...then perhaps there are not that level, perhaps they could be 'trained'. For sure more experience will lead to better future session...
Yup i have been visiting an er and snow infact. I am locked in chastity by an er and the key is still with her.. Since before chinese new yr. Goingt o serve her soon.
Old 01-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Yup i have been visiting an er and snow infact. I am locked in chastity by an er and the key is still with her.. Since before chinese new yr. Goingt o serve her soon.

Never tried Snow (is this the same snow) as this? http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...nation/3311399

or this is a different Snow? Using An'Er as benchmark how would Snow measure up? Damage, location around? haha too many queries....
Old 01-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mistress Kat kindly arranged a session with Mistress Candy for me - here's a quick report.

Candy is petite and slim, which gives her a somewhat young girl look. She was in a nice and tight dress which showed off her slim body. I brought garter stockings which nicely matched her dress. Candy has that partygirl look, those that might catch your attention at clubs. She sports a tan, in contrast to Kat. I am more into Kat's looks, but that's just my personal taste. I believe some bros will prefer Candy.

Candy knows she's a newbie and is very willing to listen to feedback. Communicate well before the session, give her pointers if you like. I personally prefer a 'friends fooling around' style, so she's a good match for me. If you like hardcore strict domme, let her know pre-session. Her sensual teasing with her feet was not bad for a newbie, and she is a natural with the strapon, despite it being her first time. You will have to bring your own though. More hygienic anyway.

Rates vary with what you want and the hosting situation, so again, please check with Kat for rates and do not ask me what the rate is or what I paid. Contact Kat at [email protected] as she is making all the arrangements for Candy.

Enjoy your session...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1