The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 28-03-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 2
johnnysiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnnysiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Zara from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.today/showth...773&highlight=

OKT: instruction cleared and Responsive.

Looks: Hot and Sexy! 9/10
Body: Curvy. Round ass and nice figure.
Boobs: Enhanced B, sensitive nips.
Pussy: Clean shaved, no odour.
Bbbj: Slurpy and wet, licking my balls warmly 9.5/10
AR: one of the best I ever had! She knows her job well. Very skillful tongue 20/10.
Fj: She is natural wet and she's horny until I lie down and she rode Cowgirl. And 2nd shot end her with doggy. She can accommodate with different position.

Overall 9.5/10 really satisfied with this bonk, will RTF asap!

Old 28-03-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
Just doing a bump for Milan @ Playboy Bunnies with a live pic

Do catch her before she leaves in a few days time! Sure leave with your balls drained.

return upz +20
Cheers....................
Old 28-03-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Did a back to back with Katie and Sweety from TRL
Very different..

If you like big soft and suckable boobs, very nice figure.. with very high energy for sex (she keeps on asking me to go faster) haha.. go for Katie. I feel like I’ve been raped by her after the session..
Sweety on the other hand like the earlier fr, v inexperienced..got to do all the work.. like ur first gf.

Thanks bro sk for the arrangement

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 28-03-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
foil4 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfoil4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been very long since I visit FL1 liao.
Now still got WL provide bathtub service? Where both of u soak inside the bathtub and she slowly shower you while your butt is resting on her leg?
I believe those old birds will remember!
Old 28-03-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
butterbox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Here's the promised FR because Minnie was absolutely stunning. Thanks bro lust again! (Lust365)

Location is discreet. Room is good enough.
Communication: basic english good enough for conversational jokes even!
Looks: i personally think she's prettier than the pics!
Boobs: natural C
French: never-ending tongue action
BBBJ: she has really mad skills...
FJ: soft moans

Even though i didn't manage to finish the 2nd time, she worked really hard.
It was my first time meeting such a gem! Please treat her well!
Old 28-03-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
carlodlm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SEDUCTUON - YOGURT
120/45/1

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ghlight=yogurt

LOOKS: 9/10 super pretty for me
BODY: 10/10 yogurt white body, smooth. Love caressing her body
BOOBS: 9/10 C cup baby
PUSSY: 9/10 taste and smells amazing. V nice to eat
BBBJ: 8.5/10 wild suctions almost cant ft with that gagging sounds from her wet warm mouth
FJ: 8.5/10 wild naughty and v easy going. No questions. No NO. just YES and GO. Amazing
CIM: NA

GFE: very good. Doesn’t feel scripted

RTF: yes
Old 28-03-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
carlodlm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SEDUCTUON - YOGURT
120/45/1

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ghlight=yogurt

LOOKS: 9/10 super pretty for me
BODY: 10/10 yogurt white body, smooth. Love caressing her body
BOOBS: 9/10 C cup baby
PUSSY: 9/10 taste and smells amazing. V nice to eat
BBBJ: 8.5/10 wild suctions almost cant ft with that gagging sounds from her wet warm mouth
FJ: 8.5/10 wild naughty and v easy going. No questions. No NO. just YES and GO. Amazing
CIM: NA

GFE: very good. Doesn’t feel scripted

RTF: yes
Old 28-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
X2rabbit is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Ginny of Lust

Looks: 8/10 [80percent similiar to picture with very fair skin, Korean girl feel which is kinda cute]
Boobs: 9/10 [Natural]
BBBJ: 9/10 [ BBBJ while licking nipple, almost cumed in first 5 min. damn]
Frenching: NA (never try but allowed]
FJ: 9/10 [ Ride like a true cowgirl from texas]
GFE: 9/10 [ treated like king, slowly take off clothes, sensual bath, small talk to warm things up. particularly like how she use her fingernails on the body. sensual.]
One of my best bonk experience.
RTF: confirm plus chop yes
Highly reccomend

Old 28-03-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 6
FRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

removing repeat post due to lag

Last edited by FRguy2019; 28-03-2023 at 03:37 PM.
Old 28-03-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 6
FRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pat from FlirtyGirls

Firstly, there's a lot of TL;DR, can just look at the highlighted scores if you're not into reading too much.

OKT: 10/10 - Quick reply, fast verification, speedy booking and confirmation. Wanted Hebe, but she left, bro recommended me Pat - NO RAGRETS.
Locale: 10/10 - The usual G place, discreet in and out, no one cares to even notice you.
Room: 9/10 - Large queen bed with good air-con. Spacious toilet to fool around. You are given new towels, but not too absorbent. Advice bring your own for more comfort.

"I want to earn and save money send home - you pay a lot of money, I want make you happy no matter what"

Looks: 8/10 - She's not the most chio, but the kind of cute that pulls you in. She's 28, verified personally.
Body: 7/10 - She's slightly chubby, but not fat, not slim either. Has a tattoo below her belly button. Not too tanned, can pass as Chinesey toned, skin super smooth. I kept molesting her.
Boobs: 9.5/10 - If you're a boob lover, you'll be content. I'll leave it at that
Pussy: 10/10 - Ten for clean shaven, odorless, good looking abalone.
Personality: 11/10 - Pat is a very sensual and obedient woman, she savors what she is doing rather than follow through the motion. Very soft spoken person, and feels like the conservative type outside the room. But man she's REALLY hungry for you. She doesn't rough fuck like you wanna destroy the room together, but the way she fucks you and handles you - every action is so precise and sensually charged, each touch, fuck or lick has immense chill. She said I'm paying a lot, so she's gonna do her best. It just feels like since she's going to do it anyway, she wanted herself to enjoy it as well.

French: 10/10 - Mouth buffet. How much you want, how much you get. You stick out tongue, she licks it like a cock, you stick it into her mouth, she drinks you up.
Catbath: 10/10 - Start of session, she kept smelling me (do spray some manly perfume) becoming very hungry. She slowly savor every part of my body from ear to neck, to my arms, then armpit, nipples, legs.
BBBJ: 10/10 - I specifically asked OKT if Pat can DT, he say yes. Being fuck starved for a while, I wanted to face fuck so bad. But Pat totally changed my mind once she started sucking. It was so sensual from her actions and sounds, like she craving it so bad and cannot stop that slow, but very twirl-tongue intense. I asked her for DT and she slowly pushed it in to throat a bit, letting out this soft gentle gagging sound that I wonder why it made my heart soft. I usually just whatev and face fuck. She held the DT there for a while then pulled out and apologized saying I too big, but she'll try harder. During my 2nd shot, I asked her to suck me again, she told me no, she wants to suck me after I shot into her. Once I'm done, she just took my cock into her mouth cleaning up the remaining cum. I totally mind blown.
AR: 10/10 - As much as I love messy face AR from some of those ting tong thai girls, Pat's was the most memorable. She perks the tip of her tongue up sharp and licks with intention, I can actually sense the trail of the tongue circling and poking so intensely sending me shockwaves in my spine again and again. She also dug slowly, but hard and intensely into my asshole, like slowly crawling deeper and deeper with the tip of her tongue. She noticed that I loved AR and spent at least 15mins licking my ass in 3 different positions. She had a move that was kissing my asshole with a loud smacking kiss while she dug at it with her tongue tip, I almost took out engagement ring.
FJ: 11/10 - She's wet, she's tight. No need KY at all. Not exactly the best rider, but she loves cock so much. Most girls open for you to insert and sometimes you'll see like their mind is elsewhere. Pat actually wants my cock. Both shots shoot into her. She can fuck until so horny that she will force herself down to suck my nipple as I fuck her, or dig her tongue so deep into my ear like she's high on something. Non-stop french me until we both cannot breathe. After second shot she sucked up my cum after I pull out, proceeded to lick my asshole as she remembered I loved it. But fuck, after a while my cock hard again. Despite 2nd shot was up, she just obediently laid to her right side and opened her legs wanting me to fuck her sideways, not wanting me to leave still hardened. I did so and we continued until room service came knocking. Then realized running out of time. I sat on bed ready to stand up to go shower, but she just knelt down and DT me while I sat on bed, I felt it could take a while so I pulled out her mouth and started masting while she kept licking the tip of my wet dick, then went down again on my asshole. I sat up and shot onto her breasts while she dried my 3rd shot by sucking my cock into her mouth to eat it all up. I mean... I mean... Wow.

RTF: Must. TBH, it's not everyday you meet a non-tingtong thai girl that would do anything you want. Lemme say it again, anything you want.

You know how Japanese people has this 使命(life purpose) when they work their careers - Chefs, white-gloved drivers, crafts and artisans. They want to pursue to perfection while cultivating their love for it. I think Pat is like that.

Do support this gem, let her earn more to bring home. She's going home on the 5th of April.

Last edited by FRguy2019; 28-03-2023 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Left out something.
Old 28-03-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

Stable: Club Friday
Girl: Hanny

OKT: 10/10 Prompt smooth booking.

Looks: 8/10 FRs correct. She does look better in person as compared to the photos. Very pretty sweet looking with nice Thai features lady.
Body: 9/10 Nice and slim.
Boobs: 7/10 Natural small Bs not recommended for boob lovers though.
Shower: Washes very clean. Smiling throughout.

Now for the action...

Frenching: 9/10 Passionate frenching
BBBJ: 10/10 Power with some DT action! I sat down and ask her give me the blowjob like JAV style. The view...
FJ: 8/10 She has little moans like she trying to not make it so loud. Very turn on. Like JAV video secret affair the girl must try to keep quiet. Enoyed cowgirl the best good view plus can feel the deepest penetration. She was happy to change positions no complaints. Out to please.

Overall:
Recommended. Best part of the sex is her BBBJ. Can do like JAV.

RTF? RTF worthy if I can make a another visit soon.
Old 28-03-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
246hitnrun is stuck in moderation for some time to come

tried Clare from Lust yesterday, when i just stepped in, she gave me a kiss straightaway like a girl who just met her lover after not meeting for a long time.. this girl really treated me like a king, asked me to sit down while she helped me take out my shoes and socks, and then help me to undress before leading me to shower... even during shower, really soaped me and washed me with care... her english is ok, able to communicate... overall a very satisfying experience for me

Looks: 8/10 Very fair and cute, look like china girl, very fair
Boobs: B cup, soft and natural
Gfe: 10/10
FJ: 8/10
Bbbj:10/10
Old 28-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sympolpleasures deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread...hlight=adeline

Stable: CandyClub

Girl: Adeline

This is my first time trying it, it was a very good experience and i will do it again

Looks: 9/10, beautiful and pretty. When i saw in person, it look the same from the photo. She got the attractive looks.

Figure: 9/10 very sexy and slender figure, she legit have the sex body for me. She is tall too.

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B cup boobs, suits her body frame alot. Handful of it and enjoy alot when she rides me show them boobs bouncing.

Comms: 9.5/10 Her English is good, easy to communicate with each other.

BBbJ: 10/10 she did a excellent job, right amt of time spend here. She just literally frenching my cock and went down deep occasionally. Hands free action, she got the tongue skills. Had to admit it.

Painting: 9.5/10 shaved, without smell, responsive, shower before and after doing it
she easily aroused

Frenching: 9/10 no issue, me have chemistry

FJ: 10/10 think cowgirl best and doggy is the best. She very acvommodating. Can tell she loves sex alot. She can provide a good sex.
She’s real horny and a champ in bed.

Overall is a very good experience. She wont be here for long, so will be planning a return soon!
Old 28-03-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by foil4 View Post
Been very long since I visit FL1 liao.
Now still got WL provide bathtub service? Where both of u soak inside the bathtub and she slowly shower you while your butt is resting on her leg?
I believe those old birds will remember!
Brother. No more liao...sad
Old 28-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

looking for more good quality

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...

Last edited by yinyin; 02-04-2023 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Edit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1