The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 19-03-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Dtctvkonan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.today/showthread...highlight=mary

Mary from Seduction

Shy at the beginning but really nice once the ice was broken

Look: 9/10, pretty girl, nice smile, no braces. Definitely her on the pictures, a bit darker in real life

Boobs 10/10, humongous boobs, D/E cup!!! I'm not a big fan of enhanced boobies, this was boobie heaven

BBBJ: 8/10, SOP, did the job well, good suction, deep throat, tongue action

Painting: nice outie, no smell; was keen on getting fingered as well to finish the warm up

FJ: 9/10, the best part, really wild and intense, GFE was really high at that time; she's really a great rider

RTF: very likely when my pocket got more money
Old 19-03-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=924688

FR for Molly from Gentlemen Club24.

TLDR: 10/10 must bonk. No bonk your loss.

Looks: 9/10 (10/10 for me being bias. Very very pretty. Looks like that university school belle that you always wanted to bonk)
Body: 10/10 (Tall and slim, model height and body)
Boobs: 10/10 (Enhanced but you can't tell as it's very well done. Soft and perky no signs of scar)
Frenching: 10/10 (Non-stop DFK and kisses throughout the session. I can't remember when we were not frenching. Even in shower also no stop. Even more so during break)
BBBJ: 9/10 (No stop won't stop until you ask to stop. Handsfree all the way. Very hardworking no complains at all.)
Painting: 9/10 (Fully cleaned shaved, paint all you want)
FJ: 10/10 (Very good rider, non-stop grinding, along with non-stop DFK)
GFE: 10/10 (This is where she shines out the most. Full of smiles and hugs and french. Her smile is so sweet you can get diabetes.)
Communication: 10/10 (Speaks chinese so no language barrier)
RTF: Yes. I hardly ever RTF but this is a must RTF.

Session started well upon seeing Molly. Little bro instant hard-on as she's very pretty and have model body with perky boobs. Standard shower with smiles all over and started with frenching already. Come out and wipe clean. She ask if I have eaten lunch. I replied not yet, can I eat you? Molly replied with a big smile and say Yes! and give me a big kiss. From this point on I already lost. Would not bore with too much details.

In summary, everything was good, there's nothing bad at all, in fact everything was too good. Molly is easily one of my top few bonks ever. She's the hot GF that you ever wanted. I can easily see many being RTF and it's your loss if you miss her out. Btw do book 90 mins instead of 45 mins simply because time pass so fast with her. There's alot of pretty girls recently, even within the stable itself today came Christian Dior which looks damn good, but it's an easy choice to go back to Molly. The FR may seems exaggerated but she's simply that good. I don't even give that high score often but Molly more than deserved it.
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asianbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Risa from Onesiam

Looks: 9/10 Photos are accurate, she is as pretty as it looks

Figure: 9/10, Slim and young syt with no body fats

Boobs: Enhanced C with soft nipples

French: Fluent

BBBJ: Good, with lots of tongue

FJ: She is accommodating but my favorite was doggy where I could grab her waist and ass

GFE: This is where she excels, get her going and she is playful

RTF: Definitely,find money first
Old 19-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fireb4ll is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Meira from Lust

Look: 8/10, pretty girl, nice smile. 95% like pic
Boobs: 9/10, C, on a bit smaller side but soft and nice
Shower: 10/10 really clean u up and lots of fun in the shower
BBBJ: 10/10, super hardworking and blow, really know how to make u feel high
Painting: 9/10 nice outie, no smell, but a bit bushy
FJ: 9/10 quite tight and willing to try all position. nice ass for doggie
GFE: 11/10 superb GFE, hugging me after shower all the way till the end. very chatty add on her eng very good
Old 19-03-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2632 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nayeon from Naravee

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=924761

OKT: 8.5/10
Responsive OKT. Old timers will know them. Quite OG liao. Direction to location was clear.

Location & Room: 9/10
Central, I suppose you can say apt. Parking easily available. My 2nd time here (visited this place before they changed name). Room was nice and clean with big towels available. Much better as compared to the first time in the same place whereby the partitions were thin and you could hear the action and conversation from the next door

Looks: 8.5/10
Better looking than photos and she is really young. 19 years old uni student in Korea (yes she is thai but she is studying in Korea now). More cute than pretty imo.

Body: 7.5/10
Bah Bah with natural Bs. Nice ass to smack.

BBBJ: 7.5/10
First time in the industry so quite green. Pulled my cock's foreskin abit too much and had to tell her abit pain lol. But overall decent sloppy suction with lots of saliva dripping down.

FJ: 8.5/10
Unloaded twice. Accommodative to positions and as she is young and first time in this industry, pussy mileage is low. She rode me aggressively for the 2nd shot until she came and shuddered which was a nice sight, before i took over .

GFE: 7.5/10
Can speak pretty good english and korean. Gave me a Korean language session during our interval lol. But as she is young there was a slight bit of awkwardness at the beginning and got better with time. At the end of the session she mentioned that it was going to be her birthday soon and asked me for a tip... which I act blur as to be very honest the service was not mind blowingly good. Nontheless attitude was decent as well.

Frenching: Slight kisses

Fingering: No.

Recommended for bros who like really really SYTs. But do manage yourself on service level since she is young and green.
Please PM me after you have upped my points, so that I am able to track parties. Apologies to those who do not pm me, as I might miss out returning. Will gladly return the favor asap when possible. (6 points and above only. Thanks bros).
Old 19-03-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusting View Post
FirltyGirls (Cartoon)
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...861&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 Pretty SYT, definitely looks much better in person.

Body: 8.5/10 Slim fit body with natural boobs. Around 1.65m tall.

French: 8.5/10 Started in showering and during missionary FJ she hold my head and DFK.

GFE: 9.5/10 Service oriented and out to please girl.

Bbbj: 9/10 Wet sloppy, balls licking available and kept going till i cum in her mouth.

AR: 8.5/10 Told me be on my doggy position. Soft licking wet and poke.

Pussy: 9/10 Welcome painting, allow me to rub her wet love hole while i licking her C.

Fj: 9/10 Very accommodating with position changes. Returned with moans that gradually make me pump her faster, after cum will hold u tight.

Big thanks to bros that share FR on Cartoon. If you looking for service oriented SYT with GFE, won't go wrong. Please be gentle on her bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncommonname View Post
She is awesome bro and well deserved a review. Planning to rtf her when time allow
Agree with u bro, cartoon is definitely a gem not to be miss.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asianbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Risa from OneSiam

Looks: 9/10 photos are accurate, no edits here.
She is as pretty as it looks. The syt you always wanted.

Figure: 9/10 Slim and no body fats, my type

Boobs: Enhanced C with soft suckable nipples

Kiss: French all the way, my favourite

BBBJ: Good, she uses the tongue

FJ: I was lucky, got her in the mood and she began to ride me hard. Had to control

Proceed to doggy where I could grab her waist and feel the ass.

GFE: In between we cuddle and talk a bit. Her English is basic but no need translate.

RTF: Definitely
Old 19-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Risa
Looks : 9/10 same as video
Body : 9/10 smooth , thai tan
BBBJ : 8/10 normal l. Some DT
FJ : 10/10 enjoy it , tight
GFE : 9/10 like girl friend
RTF : maybe other first
Old 19-03-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 11
damnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lily from Naravee

She looks better in real, petite with long hair and a great ass.
Cfm face sibei strong, sexy and seductive lady. Petite lady with nice figure.
She has D boobs that is just nice for her frame and nice for my touching

GFE: kind and caring like bf and gf feeling with no commercial feel
French: very passionate good kissing with tongue.
Painting: tight and comfortable no smell and tasty
BBBJ: take good care of my balls and cock. Lick and spend a good time to pleasure me.
FJ: she is hell of a ride, cow girl and reverse song song ttm. See her ass when she reverse and grab it push it down hard on my cock. Very accommodating to my position changing also.
RTF: Yes
Overall, she is a gem so treat her nice.

Thanks bro MBK for arrangement.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chapteh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had Penny from Seduction. First things first, it was a smooth transaction. my booking was done without any double booking/ radio silence issues so am not sure why some of you experienced it from others, choose a trustable one like seduction.

She resembles the posted photos around 85%. She is not very tanned and looks like a light skin local minah.

Slim and no tummy fats. Body skin condition is quite good and overall resembles a healthy built. Lol was surprised to hear she don't work out often despite her body looking like she does.

Finished twice in missionary and cowgirl. 1st shot put a bit too much KY but still managed to shoot. 2nd shot told her to do without KY and she obliged willingly. Overall 2nd shot better cos got more feel and she moaned till she zao sia(voice cracked) abit hahaha

Overall not bad session
Old 19-03-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 3
Lurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

House Of Thai - Bena

Looks: 8.5/10 she is pretty and also seductive, very good looking for me.

Boobs: 9/10 for boob lovers, big D for you to press and fondle.

Body: 9/10 Nice figure. Loved her soft bouncy ass. She is slightly abit more to tan side.

BBBJ: 8/10 good suction and maintain good eye contact. She knows how to go deep and never gag. Gentle mouth fuck is okay too.

FJ: 8.5/10 Loved the view of her riding. Very accommodative to positions. She also has a nice piece of ass when doing doggie. Fantastic grip for pounding

GFE: 9/10 Friendly and talkative.

RTF: It's a yes for me.
Old 19-03-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
BB (FG)

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=924671

BB is a late 20s lass from BKK. She is a veteran in the flesh trade. Completed her Asia tour and even repeated Korea several times. Maiden trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Slim, model built with a perky round butt and a pair of slim sexy legs. Light tan with smooth complexion. No ink. See photos above taken from her phone - The first 2 photos are the most recent.

Natural C+ boobs with dark-coloured pointy nipples. Round-shaped and firm boobs. Fits perfectly in my palms, such a good squeeze and she enjoys the TLC on her boobs and nipples.

Shower. SOP and chop-chop coz the weather is cold. She bathed me and then showered herself. No action here.

Light pecks on the lips only for me. Neither of us initiated but I don't think she'd reject French or DFK with her service level.

Catbath. Few flicks on my nipple and headed south for more hardcore stimulus.

Offers pro-level BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. CIM is available. This girl got lotsa BJ patterns up her sleeves. Twists and curls with her tongue, HJ combo and can DT with ease - Now, combine all of these together in different speed, suction power and different angles. Just let her know how you like/try it, she'll oblige and she'll even auto-initiate to switch positions offering a different angle & view. Her slow and super suction DT is fucking SHIOK! She blew me for a very long time while I was busy wetting her pussy with a vibrator.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation and paint job but no fingering. Gets wet easily. She loves my vibrator toy a lot!

FJ. COB is available. A young, untrimmed and tight cunt. Yet to give birth. Game for all positions and can take a deep & heavy pounding. She's an energetic bouncing bunny on cowgirl and will auto-switch positions with you. Doggy is a must! Her surround sound system is loud and encouraging. She refused to let me leave her room without completing my second round despite the session has clearly overrun. In the end, she took a heavy pounding from me like a champ and with a smile.

Cuddled with me between shots as she started off the session with a quick back massage. Asked permission to check phone and not a time watcher.

Speaks basic English.

BB. Demure looks, model-like figure and excellent bed skills. Friendly and easy-going in character. Service-oriented and a veteran service provider. Ooh, she's well-versed with CMD & PSE service too! RTF material.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Queen bed with a spacious bathroom, standing shower. Towels provided but better to bring your own size.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Thanks bro for sharing.. cos of your post I went and purchase a vibrator.
BB is service oriented, PSE high, all listed services checked✅. In short, a must try!
Old 19-03-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Kw123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Back in 2019, I visited Ning twice and now she is finally back. Saw her post and immediately make a booking for her with Lovers’ Fortress.

Face: 8/10
Still look sweet and youthful to me at 24 years old. But a bit of blemish…

Body: 9/10
She has grown taller and most importantly she has maintained being slim. Can’t squeeze out any fat from her lor.

Boobs: 8/10
Natural B cup. Not for boobs lover but hers are firm and bouncy.

Frenching: 9/10
Yes, she still rem me!

Painting: 9/10
She is very sensitive below and her aroused look is priceless as I paint her gently

Fingering: Not allowed
She din allow anyone to poke inside but gentle rubbing at the outside is possible.

BBBJ: 8/10
Think she has improved a lot as compared to her first trip. Many cheongsters have taught her well.

FJ: 9/10
Still as tight as before. Carried her up easily and entered her. Haha. Pls be gentle towards young meimei.

GFE: 10/10
As she still rem me, we have a long chat like old lovers.

Overall: 8.5/10
If u like slim lady with natural boobs like me, u won’t be disappointed lar.

====================================

Just finished my RTF session with her over the last weekend. Scores are still the same except that GFE becomes 10/10 and her bbbj and riding hv improved.

[/QUOTE]

Which okt
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=22158447#post22158447

MARY From Seduction

Figure: 10/10 Very big.. humongouss set of breast. Eve though is big is still firm and not saggy until low hanging to the floor. Nice aerola as well. Butt also very perky got sound when in doggy and her boobs just recoiling all direction, great view.

Despite her rear and front being big. She is not fatty type. Well maintain and smooth skin. Might not be Syt but you won't regret choosing her over some 20s young chic. Very well maintain body and looks chio also.

Service: Good. Ownself try you will know haha.

Rtf: Yes for her figure no brainer hahaha also price not the super over hike up one. Really worth the value to Rtf. Hard to come by this type of lady.
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomabcde8 View Post

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=924688

FR for Molly from Gentlemen Club24.

TLDR: 10/10 must bonk. No bonk your loss.

Looks: 9/10 (10/10 for me being bias. Very very pretty. Looks like that university school belle that you always wanted to bonk)
Body: 10/10 (Tall and slim, model height and body)
Boobs: 10/10 (Enhanced but you can't tell as it's very well done. Soft and perky no signs of scar)
Frenching: 10/10 (Non-stop DFK and kisses throughout the session. I can't remember when we were not frenching. Even in shower also no stop. Even more so during break)
BBBJ: 9/10 (No stop won't stop until you ask to stop. Handsfree all the way. Very hardworking no complains at all.)
Painting: 9/10 (Fully cleaned shaved, paint all you want)
FJ: 10/10 (Very good rider, non-stop grinding, along with non-stop DFK)
GFE: 10/10 (This is where she shines out the most. Full of smiles and hugs and french. Her smile is so sweet you can get diabetes.)
Communication: 10/10 (Speaks chinese so no language barrier)
RTF: Yes. I hardly ever RTF but this is a must RTF.

Session started well upon seeing Molly. Little bro instant hard-on as she's very pretty and have model body with perky boobs. Standard shower with smiles all over and started with frenching already. Come out and wipe clean. She ask if I have eaten lunch. I replied not yet, can I eat you? Molly replied with a big smile and say Yes! and give me a big kiss. From this point on I already lost. Would not bore with too much details.

In summary, everything was good, there's nothing bad at all, in fact everything was too good. Molly is easily one of my top few bonks ever. She's the hot GF that you ever wanted. I can easily see many being RTF and it's your loss if you miss her out. Btw do book 90 mins instead of 45 mins simply because time pass so fast with her. There's alot of pretty girls recently, even within the stable itself today came Christian Dior which looks damn good, but it's an easy choice to go back to Molly. The FR may seems exaggerated but she's simply that good. I don't even give that high score often but Molly more than deserved it.
Tried her yesterday. Damn good. For the bros looking for first love kind of fuck that you see in the movies, go for her. Super hardworking and take the time to really clean you up in the shower from neck to toe. Like bro's experience, its non-stop frenching and quite good riding in cow girl. Slow, fast, soft and hard. Got it all. Pussy still relatively tight.

Body is quite fit and tight. Whole body has little loose meat while still being soft to grab and hug.

She gives a hard massage as well.

Will definately RTF before she goes back. Even with the small towels.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1