The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
ya, Bro, as during the Chirstmas Eve to New Year is crazy as the hotel price can go up very EX as that is the only time they can earn ur $$ so i try not to stay at those with Gala Dinner Hotel as too EX.. as i can stay at those cheap hotel...

so when r u going...
better not to go during december period...... have heard several people got encounters of the "unnatural" kind. the victims of the tsunami have not been fully exorcised.
Old 17-12-2009, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

u enjoy Bro, as i will be there Dec 23-26th n 03-05th Jan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bros, has anyone visited Pink Lady Cafe in Phuket Town?? is it worth it to travel all the way from Patong? How is the beverage pricing and ladies pricing>>>

Any bros going to phuket from 11 to 15 Jan 2010??
Bro, i have been there for the past few yr for the Tsunami Memorial, maybe i m luckily or what as i think there is nothing of the unnatural happening to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
better not to go during December period...... have heard several people got encounters of the "unnatural" kind. the victims of the tsunami have not been fully exorcised.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 18-12-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
better not to go during december period...... have heard several people got encounters of the "unnatural" kind. the victims of the tsunami have not been fully exorcised.
If you see a phantom in Phuket now, it"s probably me, Ah! Ah! I will no go again spending so much money during high season there to get the second class girls of Phuket !

Well, at least you can enjoy the nice weather!
Old 18-12-2009, 06:45 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, u ride safe, as i have try it dammed tired....

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
If you see a phantom in Phuket now, it"s probably me, Ah! Ah! I will no go again spending so much money during high season there to get the second class girls of Phuket !

Well, at least you can enjoy the nice weather!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mynameisjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros..

im gg to phuket on jan and wondering if theres any recommended places for soapy massages.. roughly how much does it cost?

thanks
Old 20-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjohn View Post
hi bros..

im gg to phuket on jan and wondering if theres any recommended places for soapy massages.. roughly how much does it cost?

thanks
John, when u going in Jan?? the only place i know for soapy massage is at patong Christine Massage.. range from 1800B to 3600B....
Old 20-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster

Bro, there r afew more in Phuket Town.... as i dun know where izzt but will try to see what i do when i m there... in 3 more days....

Quote:
John, when u going in Jan?? the only place i know for soapy massage is at patong Christine Massage.. range from 1800B to 3600B....

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 20-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 21
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Hihi everyone. Finally able to sit down and type what i have experienced during my stay in Phuket.

Well times really flies over there ... 5 nights over there flies very fast ...

I reached Phuket airport on 30 Nov @ around 9+pm ... reached my hotel around 1030pm ... as its my 1st time there, so asked the staff @ the hotel how to go to the bangla rd ... he's friendly bring me there on his 125cc bike ... reason is because he also meeting his friend @ the area, so he sort of give me a fast guide how to go frm my hotel to bangla street. As i am very tired tat night so just went for a walked on the bangla street to locate where HollyWood is ... after tat have my super late dinner and went back to the hotel.

The 2nd night nothing much also as the friendly staff took me to bangla rd for dinner b4 it start a heavy downpour. So we decided to sit @ 1 of the bar below HollyWood for a drink ... b4 going up to HollyWood for a look ... not many people around so decided to go to Tiger ... but due to some reason decided to head back to the hotel without party out @ any disco.

3rd night, finally i was alone @ bangla rd so decided to pop in Hollywood around 11pm ... as usual its very quiet in there til around 1130pm more ppl are popping in and eventually its crowded with ppl ... i just sat there to enjoy my beer and the music til around 12+ then start to flirt around with a gal ... haha its so fun ... after tat met some girls and got to see them again on my 4th n 5th night there. lol

Ok bck with 3rd night ... after flirting for around 20 mins i thought yes, she would be following me back but think the guy beside her have already planned to bring her back so she have to leave sadly with him ... can see the guy also very sad cause the gal seems to ignore him after seeing me. Well after much thinking, think is because i am the asia guy during tat time. Well after she left i am bck to the music and beer ... but not long saw a gal dancing with her friends @ the next table. Decided to buy her a bottle of beer after she finished her ... then we started to get close together to chit chat for awhile b4 she was dancing with me. and doing lots of kissing etc etc b4 we head for supper and have the night in my room.

4th night ... went back to HollyWood around 1145am ... lucky able to get a table n = beer n music for me again haha. Then saw 1 of the gals i met on the 3rd night ... her friends n she sat on my table and we start dancing ... then around 1230am she brought me to another joint ... the joint next to pirates where gals will be pole dancing. Then i realised she worked there and its part of their job to bring customers to their joint for some earning. Have my fun there too watching the ladyboys dancing below, and also witness the farangs doing some intimating stuff with the ladyboys. after sat around 1 hr decided to head back to HollyWood leaving the gal at the joint ... she actually planned to return bck to hotel with me just tat i not at the mood tat night, so went bck to HollyWood to enjoy ... well that night think there are some rich guys who bring in gorgeous model to HollyWood in which attracts lots of ppl eyeing them.

5th night ... my last night over there. As HollyWood have 2 sections so tat night decided to try the inner section cause seems like during my past 2 nights there, its more happening and crowded in there. So tat night went there around 1140pm. able to get a table ... cause its always full first in the outer section b4 ppl start moving into the inner section ... actually to me both sections are the same only the dj is different. Well nothing much happening at first ... til i saw a jem walked in to look for her friends b4 she disappeared again ... 30 mins later she was sharing table with me ... but think i was still warming up so nvr do much to interact with her ... only til i saw her dancing then started to notice that she's the jem i saw just now ... haha ... after tat cheers with her with our drinks ... and then a farang pop out and try to make friend with her. Haiz all i could do just smile loh ... who asked me so slow in action that night ... but eventually it turned out she just wanted to dance and not find customer ... so i am lucky i did not do much but just using some body language to interact with her. Tat night also a wonderful night cause i am able to meet the e gal i saw on the 1st night and 2nd night ... have fun dancing with the accompany of the 1st gal b4 i went bck alone leaving the 2 sad gals @ the HollyWood.

Thats how i spent my time @ night in Patong ... well already booked my next trip to phuket again in 2010 march ... hope to meet the gals again. :P
Old 20-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mynameisjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks bro for the info... im returning to sg on the 10th...
kinda exp imo
Old 20-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh man, U just missed me n Bro rapier1978 by a day, if not we3 can have a good time in Hollywood.. Can open a bottle or 2..

Thanks Wetdevil, there's a very nice detailed description of yr trip..

3 more wks to SEXcapade! Haha..
Old 20-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 21
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Well do enjoy and have fun to bros heading there again in the coming weeks or months ...
Old 21-12-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
heavenlyworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been to phuket several times. nice place. patong is beginning to look like a beach paradise. the MPs there nothing to shout about. business also not very good. mostly looking for FLs. went to the biggest fuck shop in Patong and the girls are so-so. nothing compared to bangkok. sat around for a while looking if there are any ones to worth screwing but in the end never choose and left.

had a better luck hanging around the pubs area. managed to hook the one from bangkok there on a holiday assignment massage during the day. chatted with her for a while and asked if she wanted to go back to hotel. didnt want to waste time at the pub, rather spend time fucking her till day break!!

she was rather shy but looks department, not too bad. boobs about B- but good enough. cunt was very very very tight....had to finger her until she was wet before i could enter the cave...first time could not control and came all over her. told her we rest for while and continue... she said ok. second round one hour later when my cock was hard again, i manage to control longer and fucked her for almost one and a half hour before i came....nice time there.
Old 22-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patong is alot of fun especially if you've never been to Phuket before or are still new to the place. It's easy to walk around and everything is in one place.

But if you do get bored of that scene can definitely try out Phuket town. You can go back to earlier posts to see some of the joints to visit in town but someplace that hasn't been mentioned in Phuket town is the old The Bar Coyote across the street from the Royal Phuket City Hotel just a bit further down. It was taken over some months ago and completely renovated and is now called Bossy Bar. It's nicely done with a live band and coyote and girls to drink with you. Usually quite busy and overall the girls are OK. Sometimes the girls can be a bit disappointing but sometimes there are some very pretty ones. I guess it's all up to luck as they girls are changed every two weeks or so.

Give it a try if you want something different from Patong.
Old 24-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

ok, thanks for ur infor HKT Boy, as i though i m already a Patong Man as i only stay in Patong only... nw nice n sunny here, n Merry Chirstmas to everyone.... n a Happy New Year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Patong is alot of fun especially if you've never been to Phuket before or are still new to the place. It's easy to walk around and everything is in one place.

But if you do get bored of that scene can definitely try out Phuket town. You can go back to earlier posts to see some of the joints to visit in town but someplace that hasn't been mentioned in Phuket town is the old The Bar Coyote across the street from the Royal Phuket City Hotel just a bit further down. It was taken over some months ago and completely renovated and is now called Bossy Bar. It's nicely done with a live band and coyote and girls to drink with you. Usually quite busy and overall the girls are OK. Sometimes the girls can be a bit disappointing but sometimes there are some very pretty ones. I guess it's all up to luck as they girls are changed every two weeks or so.

Give it a try if you want something different from Patong.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊

Last edited by hunterhi; 24-12-2009 at 09:55 PM. Reason: miss out
Old 24-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

bro hunterhi at phuket ah
so envy u sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1