The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 16
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Braless locals

Got lucky after chancing upon this thread. Yesterday at work, one of our finance executive came back from Australia, local Chinese but don't know one word of Chinese cos grew up in Sydney from young. Tanned, pretty chio girl whom u will turn to look thrice. Wore a loose tank top without bra cause I saw her two whole boobies when she bended forward. Firm and perky with no sag but she wore nipple tapes. Wasted but her boobies are real nice and just about the right size. At least a big B cup
Old 07-04-2014, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis,U can start the ball rowing by going braless.
so maybe i should start to encourage more ladies to go braless? lolzzz
i did try before but often. long long time then go once
Old 07-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
so maybe i should start to encourage more ladies to go braless? lolzzz
i did try before but often. long long time then go once
Once it season,we guys won't feel horny when see ladies go braless

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 07-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Coffeeshop88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Hey guys, how often do you see local ladies braless here in Singapore?
Be it at work, downtown or maybe even around your neighbour.
Do share if you have seen...
I do go braless once in a while.
can you post a photo you in braless? heehee
Old 07-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Going commando is a choice for everyone, both ladies and guys.

I find it strange that we make a big deal out of it. Imagine if everyone goes commando, would you still make a mountain out of a mole hill.

To set the records straight, I love going commando.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Going commando is a choice for everyone, both ladies and guys.

I find it strange that we make a big deal out of it. Imagine if everyone goes commando, would you still make a mountain out of a mole hill.

To set the records straight, I love going commando.
Guys tend to do that abit more than ladies!
Old 09-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Once it season,we guys won't feel horny when see ladies go braless
very very good reason

maybe guys can start going out without any underwear first to encourage us to go braless?
Old 09-04-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, I got man boobs and I go bra less!!

Luckily I got decorum, I pulled out the hairs that sprout out from my areola!
Old 09-04-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 12
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

This afternoon while on my way out for lunch from work, I saw a quite good looking lady probably with her mum and brother/ boyfriend.

Upon a second look, she went bra-less and somehow, it didn't looks pleasant to me.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4697 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

One time, I saw a milf walking her dog. She was slim and wore a dark spaghetti top but the pokies were distinctive
Old 11-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
One time, I saw a milf walking her dog. She was slim and wore a dark spaghetti top but the pokies were distinctive
She local?
Old 11-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
very very good reason

maybe guys can start going out without any underwear first to encourage us to go braless?
Dear Sis, I am already going commando. Around the neighbourhood to buy things and such and sometimes even to the further areas. After awhile, I choose whether my dick stands or not.

So, when are you going to go braless?
Old 11-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4697 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
She local?
yes she is local
Old 11-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 15
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

do whatever you wish ... hahah just don't get caught with your pants down or top off

Need to Return:
[Hifive - please share new post]

Thanks for up Javabeans, Swagelock & bigbirdbird but I can't return pts to you this round.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:07 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
superhornynsf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just went for a jog free balling it . on my walk back. saw a milf doing her morning walk. braless. but wore a shirt and cardigan. nothing much.. but later saw a syt going home. jacket and shorts. her B or C cups bounced every step. instant hard on eventhough dead tired. impossible to hide my hard on .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1