The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
cewk sit from left to right, into 4 pricing;
price without taxi from left to right 400k, 500k, 700k and last few on the right 1 million rupia.
with taxi, addition of 50k. That will be given to taxi driver.
I dunno about other joints but for Sedona the standard rate is 300K whether you sit left right centre or behind
But of course papi and mami will try to open high on some girls..... even to regulars.
Old 26-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I dunno about other joints but for Sedona the standard rate is 300K whether you sit left right centre or behind
But of course papi and mami will try to open high on some girls..... even to regulars.
Yup bro, Sedona aka Goldbird dun display their cewk base on the price, eg from lowest to highest.
and Goldbird normally open price at 400k, but willing to let go at 300k. Maybe due to they got many cewk on hand and wanted to clear stock asap. For some joint like Massage 82 and Permai Indah they will make their cewk sit in a row with price from low to high.
Old 26-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
This is Indonesia Land of Pak Pres what do u expect

ATM cumming for sure they'll carrot head you

If 20.000 RP stills ex for you maybe you take ojek only 5000RP n will be an experience for u

Bro Farastein,

I do suggest take the taxi. IF 20000RP is too ex for you, then dont bother to come to have fun in Batam lah. You can find the price of fun places all over this thread, and FRs too. 20K is nothing. Unless you are really so stingy that you dont want to waste another 15K( about 2 dollars singapore) for a safer and comfortable ride.

it is for your safety that I recommand you to take a taxi. Ojek is motorcycle and if this is the first time you go Batam, without knowledge of Bahasa also, you may kena chop carrot as well with ojek. Not to mention about him taking you for a ride.

The price of taxi from ferry( batam centre) are fixed. It is nearer to Muka Kuning from this ferry terminal. And take those from the counter. You take from those outside, with people waving to you, they are likely to be no license ones. THey are more likely to chop carrot.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

20k rph = slightly less SGD3

This kind of $ u also want to save??

But I doubt you can get at 20k. Most probably 30k. Then again, you are on biz trip and plant visit. Can always claim back mah.
If you take the ojek, they might jet you off somewhere and robbed you.

I had been to Btm a number of times, taking cabs is always a very "high tension" experience. I always fear the driver will drive to somewhere and robbed me. I never dare go alone, always with buddy. Luckily, so far so good.

While you are at Btm centre, do take sometime to visit the Matahari. You can pick up some nice t-shirt bargains. Quality n price very good (Average SGD5-6 a piece). Go for those 30%, 50% and even 70% trolleys at the walkways. The best is the designs you can never find in Msia or Sgp. Shopping experience is plus plus. Not much crowd and a lot of retail assistants to ask. They are friendly and very FREE.
Not bluffing. After visiting Matahari, I never step inside SGP malls to buy t-shirts anymore. Every trip to Btm I always picked up at least 5,6 pieces of t-shirts.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 26-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Who else beside that Botak!
That day armed with all the infomation gathered from u and helpful bros here, I went to Massage82. I saw two guys. 1 of them, quite nice, introduced to me all the ceweks. Another guy was sitting behind the counter. Quite sia lan. Maybe hes botak! Anyway saw that 1juta cewek. Nothing to shout about. SYT but not my type. Papi introduced one at 350K. But can tapao at 300K. But I didnt take cos there were @50-60 ceweks staring at me. Blurr leow!

Thank you
Old 26-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
farastein is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
20k rph = slightly less SGD3

This kind of $ u also want to save??

But I doubt you can get at 20k. Most probably 30k. Then again, you are on biz trip and plant visit. Can always claim back mah.
If you take the ojek, they might jet you off somewhere and robbed you.

I had been to Btm a number of times, taking cabs is always a very "high tension" experience. I always fear the driver will drive to somewhere and robbed me. I never dare go alone, always with buddy. Luckily, so far so good.

While you are at Btm centre, do take sometime to visit the Matahari. You can pick up some nice t-shirt bargains. Quality n price very good (Average SGD5-6 a piece). Go for those 30%, 50% and even 70% trolleys at the walkways. The best is the designs you can never find in Msia or Sgp. Shopping experience is plus plus. Not much crowd and a lot of retail assistants to ask. They are friendly and very FREE.
Not bluffing. After visiting Matahari, I never step inside SGP malls to buy t-shirts anymore. Every trip to Btm I always picked up at least 5,6 pieces of t-shirts.
I wasn't looking to save the money... but i have to have a point to start bargaining... I am also afraid about the taking taxi part too...
Old 26-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I went to Massage82. Anyway saw that 1juta cewek.
Seems like price really went down..
or price changes all time. last visit on january botak mati mati quote lowest 400k without taxi.
Then the 1juta reduce to 800k during bro jogk
recent visit. Business not good for them i think..
Bro, u saw one wear glasses cewk, under 1juta
cat. Not syt and looker, but caught my attention
becoz she looks like fresh grad. primary school teacher with her dressing and her glasses
Seldom see batam joint WL wear glasses
Old 26-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Seems like price really went down..
or price changes all time. last visit on january botak mati mati quote lowest 400k without taxi.
Then the 1juta reduce to 800k during bro jogk
recent visit. Business not good for them i think..
Bro, u saw one wear glasses cewk, under 1juta
cat. Not syt and looker, but caught my attention
becoz she looks like fresh grad. primary school teacher with her dressing and her glasses
Seldom see batam joint WL wear glasses
Agreed bro now that you've mentioned I've NEVER seen or actually noticed KTV ceweks wearing glasses

Maybe the one you saw was Wonder Woman

If she's a teacher I want to be her student
Old 26-01-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
If she's a teacher I want to be her student
Ampun Guru !
Old 27-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Ampun Guru !
Me prefer AMPUN D33JAY

Aiyoh goyang du yu
Old 27-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

The price doesn't went up at all
It went up because some willing to pay more
It you can lun and reject them
They won't ask for more
Old 27-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

Bro JOGK

Awaiting yr FR and pixs
Old 27-01-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

I will relate my experienced from this
Trip but posting of gals pictures will
Be limited due to some promises I
Made
Old 27-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

actually I find taking ceweks pictures rather quite easily
for pictures in bra would be easy
for bra less you have to work harder on this
for full nude you must make your gal feel at east
make her have trust on you
Never act like her master
then you can have a great chance of a great photo session
Heehee
Old 27-01-2011, 02:20 AM
Samster

MY SHORT FIELD REPORT FROM NAGOYA :

BOTH CEWEKS ARE FROM TRANSITION IN BATAM BETWEEN TAIWAN AND JAKARTA
( THAT MEANS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK IN BATAM )

CEWEK #1:

NAME : SONA
AGE : 18 ( SYT ) BUT AFTER PEEPING AT HER PASSPORT I THINK SHE IS ONLY 16 ... WTF!
PLACE OF BIRTH : MEDAN
LOOKS : 8.5 / 10
HAIR : MEDIUM
SKIN : FAIR
HEIGHT : 5 ' 2"
BUST : 32 B
BUILD : SMALL FRAME BUT FLESHY
CUNT : VERY LITTLE HAIR AND VERY TIGHT
HJ : .....
CIM : ......
BBBJ : VERY GREAT FEELINGS HAVING A SYT SUCKING IT
COB : YES
FJ : AS USUAL SYT DONT HAVE ENOUGH THE OM FACTOR COMPARES TO MILF
SHORT TIME : 350,000 RP IN MY HOTEL ROOM
OVERALL PERFORMANCE : VERY SATISFIED ALTHOUGH SHE IS SHY SHE WORKS ON MY DICK...I GIVE HER 9/10 FOR THIS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread