The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-11-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

rtm keer

location: same as before, but i share new appreciation for it in terms of the accessibility and convenience after exploring and having to sneak around at other locations 8/10
looks and body: same as before. 4/10
massage: told her that i want proper hard massage to recover from my weekend exercise, boy oh boy, she did not disappoint, her massage felt like eternity and it really presses through my body. towards the end of eternity she slowed down cause no energy liao, but still damn shiok. love the way she transit to sensual from there 9/10
sensual: pretty short this time round, cause she spent more time massaging me in. but still enjoyable and sent me shivering and excited for mercy. 8/10
titfuck: unload on her massive and droopy tits that justs asking for it haha. 7/10
gfe and service: same as before but we are more familiar with each other now
rtm: probably yes. but this is the last mr i’ll put out for her.

chiong safely bros.
Old 03-11-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
You guys are the only ones I care about. That's why posting here to raise awareness among the people who matters to me.

I could tell right from the start bro. I knew why you chose to reveal all here, instead of the other threads. So I for one am extremely appreciative of your honesty and candid here. Stay brave, become stronger , and remain a beacon for those who need some light shed.
Old 03-11-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
firefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of light

Hi fellow bros,

Does Jessica accept new customers? Did not get any reply from my Chinese SMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Turns out that location is same as Li Rou used to be last year so no problem for me. Heng, not the one that had to change lifts here and there....

As promised, my thoughts on Jessica...

https://sglonelyguys.online/jessica-massage/

Thanks for the cue from Johndick, Ahh Boi, and Kopisteve. This was my best session since restarting my visiting MLs, having visited 7P, Coco, Amy, Ke Er, and failing to book Xue Er......

This woman got class, tall oriental beauty who will make u look good if you walk into an event with her in your arms..... Very womanly and sexy indeed as Johndick & Ahh Boi pointed out. She talks slowly and sensually, very seductive, very mysterious.

Her body is the best that I have visited this season and I simply love her ass, so perfectly shaped and she knows how to show it! Btw, a good gauge of her figure is like the pics of Mu Mu/ Ah Sa on SLG (tho I have not visited Mu Mu so I can’t vouch for those pics). I mean if Jessica were to put up pics like Mu Mu did, Jessica would have been very popular! I think she under-sold herself with her underwhelming pics which made me not take notice of her even though I looked past her many times when browsing SLG. Maybe she just doesn’t want to play the pics game, I dunno, yet to find that out....

I dun think I want to do a proper FR cos Johndick and Ahh Boi had already put up very comprehensive FRs earlier, which I fully agreed. I’ll just add my own thoughts and my impressions.

The mirror is definitely a plus for me but I wished it were the full length of the wardrobe as I enjoy looking at mirror. Had to adjust it myself for maximum viewing pleasure... lol... she also enjoys looking into the mirror so there is a kinky side of her!

Her oil massage is so soothing and smooth, like those spa is exotic resorts overseas, definitely trained hands..... Better than 7P, imho. But 7P is better in other aspects.... but overall I will pick Jessica over 7P as Jessica provides the better overall experience for 100 compared to 7P at 110.

To sum up, it has been a long time since I had a ML that makes me want to go back to discover more of her.... so definitely RTM for me !
Old 03-11-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7355 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
Hi fellow bros,

Does Jessica accept new customers? Did not get any reply from my Chinese SMS?
Took me 3 tries at different intervals (over few hours) to get a response. Once she connected, the exchanges were smooth. It was only after I came out of the shower that she realised that I sms her 3x b4 she replied. Too many sms to handle..... so a little persistence paid off.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
firefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro for the advice.

Quote:
Took me 3 tries at different intervals (over few hours) to get a response. Once she connected, the exchanges were smooth. It was only after I came out of the shower that she realised that I sms her 3x b4 she replied. Too many sms to handle..... so a little persistence paid off.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
You guys are the only ones I care about. That's why posting here to raise awareness among the people who matters to me.
Thanks for the awareness man bro.. Really appreciate it man!!
Old 03-11-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 7
Jouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I have the contact of another WL who easily tops everyone in the market.

Ping me for details.
Thanks! Pmed
Old 03-11-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

The famous MW hotel need to check in ?

One of the bbbj Queen is there
Old 03-11-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:

She MIA for me too . In the end I keep the $100 in my pocket
Old 04-11-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7355 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
She MIA for me too . In the end I keep the $100 in my pocket
That happened to me trying to book Xue Er , and I have her WeChat (so I’m not new customer) but still no reply after repeated attempts to book, I just move on to try others. XE is the only ML whom I failed to book via WeChat.... lol.....
Old 04-11-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That happened to me trying to book Xue Er , and I have her WeChat (so I’m not new customer) but still no reply after repeated attempts to book, I just move on to try others. XE is the only ML whom I failed to book via WeChat.... lol.....
I even can book Natalie before she retired
But only Xiao Yu never reply me haha

Is she a current AP?
Old 04-11-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
hi bros, i recently convinced my gf to try go for nuru massage together, anyone know if got any place that provides this? was thinking towards end of session she and i can have sex to finish off while the ML can "assist".

most important is hygiene good, i read many places dont even have shower to wash off, prefer to steer clear of such places. dont mind to pay extra for good quality service and clean place, as its an experience for us to try out

TIA
if i was you, i will try with my gf instead hunting for it, since your gf open to it
Old 04-11-2020, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:

I've yet to book Xue Er. Most of the times no reply from her.Replies will be no fully booked.
Guess got to keep trying if not move on book others.
Old 04-11-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
I've yet to book Xue Er. Most of the times no reply from her.Replies will be no fully booked.
Guess got to keep trying if not move on book others.
Even me a super regular of hers cannot book on the day itself. Sure say no free slots. I will message her a day before , and early.
Old 04-11-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I have the contact of another WL who easily tops everyone in the market.

Ping me for details.
So who might this be bro ? PM you liow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1