The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43683 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Nott'm Forest v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...unlikely-point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro : 0-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Tough game

I say 1-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Nott'm Forest v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65226735
Welcome back to lawro to strengthen the predicting team to 5 ...So far there's 3 for a win n 1 for a draw...n we r waiting for our good old @charlienicholas to cum with his prediction...nice thing to know is that none so far r saying they will lose ..but why is @PaulMerson saying it's a tough game ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-04-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
At 2-0 up, Man U really done themselves in by letting Sevilla get 2 back to draw.
They were clearly complacent and got relax in the 2nd half.

Malacia was really terrible even in the first half, should have sub him out asap. But with Shaw injured, not sure who to sub in.
At last, Malacia "contribute" an own goal.

McDisaster is a jinx, proven again. I got a bit worried when he came on early in the 2nd half. At last......

Only shining light was Sabitzer....who probably staked a claim for a permanent transfer.

Mountain to climb next week at Sevilla with Varane and Martinez injured.
I don't think they were really complacent as I think the game was lost mainly becos of 3 individuals...the manager with his wrong substitutions like why taking Bruno out when he can still help out in attack n even defence (since he will be missing the next match anyway thru suspension due to a yellow card given to him earlier in the match) , not taking out Malacia who was struggling against his opponent practically the whole match n also due to McGuire who had no luck letting in the OG which he scored during the final stoppage time 90+2 mins...if only they could hold on a few minutes more, they could hv won the game 2-1

Last edited by Rickey; 15-04-2023 at 12:18 PM.
Old 15-04-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Very energetic for the first half hour but as usual, many good situations and chances that were not finished off. Let Sevilla back into the game after that great 30 mins and then didn't see the game out in the last 10 mins. De Gea made two great saves during the game - or else it might have been worse.

Martial had a good game as a classic centre forward - his great hold-up play and assist led to the second goal. Sabitzer took his chances well.

Malacia was horrendous. His switching off led to his own goal. Maguire's was more unfortunate than anything, can't really blame him for it. Can only blame the team for allowing Sevilla back into the game.

And yes, the team is getting depleted with injuries/suspensions and it doesn't look good - I don't see a makeshift team getting the job done in Sevilla. More likely get themselves done. Will be tough getting past Brighton in the FA Cup too.
A very good commentary of the game that says almost everything abt it....there is still some hope in the return leg provided all 11 of them plays like monsters possessed like in their match against Barca...no one of the 11 must take an off day n let a goal in...there's still Casemiro n Eriksson n hopefully Mctom playing as striker n Fred messing ard their midfielders but not sure if all of them r good enough ??...they will really need lucky luck to shine on them once again....

As for Brighton in the FA Cup they can do it provided again all 11 of them play like monsters n fight for their lives n don't sleep walk on the pitch during the game ...it will be hard fought win if they make it cos Brighton n De Zerbi will give them a run for their money ..they mean business n they will be all out to kill united ...for that game will only be missing Rashford n the butcher that's all if I m not wrong...so chances r 50/50 ..but even if they get past Brighton can they get past their mighty neighbour in blue in the finals to win the FA cup ?? ..that's the question...hopefully lady luck smiles on them yet again

Old 15-04-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I don't think they were really complacent as I think the game was lost mainly becos of 3 individuals...
Ummm...ok....but I somehow got a feeling they took a foot off the pedal in the 2nd half.
These are those matches they should have gone on to win.
I mean they were quite lucky to 2-0 up so early.

Yup, taking out Bruno was a wrong decision.
But he should know better not to put in McJinx. There is Lindelof as an option too.

Quote:
....there is still some hope in the return leg provided all 11 of them plays like monsters possessed like in their match against Barca...no one of the 11 must take an off day n let a goal in...there's still Casemiro n Eriksson n hopefully Mctom playing as striker n Fred messing ard their midfielders but not sure if all of them r good enough ??...they will really need lucky luck to shine on them once again....
Yah man....would like to see McTom playing Weghorst position.
Weghorst actually can score...but it seemed he already develop that "should give others to shoot" mentality.
Means he is in two minds even when he was given the chance. Thus, his shots ended up either skewed or weak.
I recall there was a moment (before Sevilla score) he actually let Malacia shoot.
Good work from Pellestri on the left wing --> Sabitzer --> WW --> Malacia
Eriksen was not far away too. Commentator think Eriksen would be a much better bet.
WW should really find back that World Cup feeling in which he scored 2 to help Holland draw w Argentina.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-04-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24511 / Power: 24
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

What are your predictions for Forest vs Utd? I say Forest 1 : 2 Utd.

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 17-04-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Now half time...Utd score 1 goal liao by Antony assisted by Martial. ....I also say 2-1 becos defenders not good, may let in goal

Old 17-04-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Almost had the perfect start, then WWE Maguire got himself booked in the 4th minute. Then almost got caught out being ponderous on the ball moments later. Feared the worst, but luckily we had Bruno. Eriksen and Casemiro bossing the midfield. 70% possession in the first half, 68% overall. Eriksen an artist - left foot, right foot, so many clever and exquisite passes.

Martial created the first goal winning back the ball he initially lost, got through on goal, Navas saved his shot but the rebound fell nicely for Antony to slot home. Disappointed for Martial that his header went wide just before he got subbed. Good shift by him.

Bruno was also unlucky that Navas was in God mode, saving so many of his goal-bound shots. He should have scored with that header though, knocking it wide when he was unchallenged.

Good as Navas was, he couldn't save Dalot's shot. Nice assist by Antony.

In the end, a comfortable win that should have been by a wider margin, despite a shaky start by Maguire. Credit to him, he made quite a few interceptions and headed clearances after that. And definitely credit to Navas for keeping the score respectable for Forest.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 17-04-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Almost had the perfect start, then WWE Maguire got himself booked in the 4th minute. Then almost got caught out being ponderous on the ball moments later. Feared the worst, but luckily we had Bruno. Eriksen and Casemiro bossing the midfield. 70% possession in the first half, 68% overall. Eriksen an artist - left foot, right foot, so many clever and exquisite passes.

Martial created the first goal winning back the ball he initially lost, got through on goal, Navas saved his shot but the rebound fell nicely for Antony to slot home. Disappointed for Martial that his header went wide just before he got subbed. Good shift by him.

Bruno was also unlucky that Navas was in God mode, saving so many of his goal-bound shots. He should have scored with that header though, knocking it wide when he was unchallenged.

Good as Navas was, he couldn't save Dalot's shot. Nice assist by Antony.

In the end, a comfortable win that should have been by a wider margin, despite a shaky start by Maguire. Credit to him, he made quite a few interceptions and headed clearances after that. And definitely credit to Navas for keeping the score respectable for Forest.
Agreed with u ..Wow, not bad leh they all ...still can beat Forest 2-0 goals scored by Antony who has improved a lot n of all pple Dalot tgt with a 'B' team without so many good players n stars who are unable to play due to injuries like Rashford their wonderboy, the butcher of Amsterdam, Varane, Garnacho, Mctom their latest hot striker n also their new wonderboy n scorer Sabitzer etc...luckily the 2nd stringers stepped up to play well as a team n scored the goals...but actually they played well due mainly to Eriksson who was the director in midfield ...

the most surprising thing is their makeshift defence of Macguire n Lindelflop did not concede any goals as we expected them to...credit to them ...but can see Macguire was very nervous at the beginning of the match but grew in confidence as the match went on ...but they nearly conceded a goal when Lindelflop panicked n kicked the ball to an opposition player instead who was just right in front of DDG n goal ...if it is a striker of Citeh or any of the other good teams that would be a certain goal already ...but again they hv lady luck to thank for that ....yes, their GK is really good saved so many shots by Bruno n Antony n even Sancho who hv improved in this match as well... without Navas their good GK, the score could be like 5 or 6 one..another good thing I observed is that both AWB n Dalot attacked n defended well ...kudos to them for such a good performance

Glad they got back their 3rd position in the league table leapfrogging this arrogant Newcastle team of Eddie Howe who think they r so good...but danger lies ahead as they also hv to face Brighton who might destroy them like they destroyed those arrogant players just 2 days ago making them eat humble pie...looking forward to them winning the next match n getting another 3 points ..but b4 that they must win at Sevilla on thursday night in the return leg match if they also want to win the Europa cup...hope they can defeat them as they r another very arrogant team like Newcastle

Last edited by Rickey; 17-04-2023 at 01:31 PM.
Old 17-04-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Glad they got back their 3rd position in the league table leapfrogging this arrogant Newcastle team of Eddie Howe who think they r so good.....
Have never liked Villa, but enjoyed watching them rip some zebras apart... Too bad Alan Shearer wasn't on Match of the Day duty on Sat. Would like to have seen his stupid red face after being so haolian that Newcastle beat Utd.

Anyway, forgot to add that one disappointment is that Sabitzer was injured in the warm-up. Good thing Eriksen put in a brilliant shift.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 17-04-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Agreed with u ..Wow, not bad leh they all ...still can beat Forest 2-0 goals scored by Antony n of all pple Dalot tgt with a 'B' team without so many good players n stars who are unable to play due to injuries like Rashford, the butcher, Varane, Garnacho etc...luckily the 2nd stringers stepped up to play well as a team n scored the goals...but actually they played well due mainly to Eriksson who was the director in midfield ...
Great analysis!!

Actually, ETH started Sabitzer. But this chap got himself injured during warm up...and Eriksen replaced him.

Malacia was dropped....good move...and Dalot started...didn't know he can play LB.

The midfield trident of Eriksen-Bruno-Casemiro was excellent. Eriksen didn't lose his magic after a long injury layoff. (He was not that impressive in the Sevilla match, so was a bit worried).

I got 2 MOTM....Bruno and Antony. Antony was a threat whenever he charged down the right flank. One goal and an assist. Bruno with his numerous attempts. But met God mode K Navas.
This chap used to be a regular starter for R Madrid. And I watched him almost single handedly deny Brazil in the 2018 World Cup.

McDisaster started and I was anticipating another disaster after he got an early yellow. But he redeemed himself later on with a much assured performance. Phew!!

A very important 2-0 victory, but lest not forget Forest definitely not the same league as other top clubs. (they won't be fighting relegation if they are).
There were times they started pressing...and Man U clearly was troubled. Then they somehow went lax and Man U was made to look good.

Job done....and next stop is the Sevilla task. Good luck, guys!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-04-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro : 0-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Tough game

I say 1-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Nott'm Forest v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...unlikely-point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Nott'm Forest v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65226735
wow !..for this match @lawro is perfect in his prediction ...how did he manage to predict so accurately even the scoreline is correct ??...as for @PaulMerson n @JonesKnows their prediction for a MU win r correct too but not the scoreline...only @ChrisSutton got it wrong this time

Old 17-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
We r also correct in our prediction for a MU win but our scoreline is wrong also lah

Old 17-04-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have never liked Villa, but enjoyed watching them rip some zebras apart... Too bad Alan Shearer wasn't on Match of the Day duty on Sat. Would like to have seen his stupid red face after being so haolian that Newcastle beat Utd.

Anyway, forgot to add that one disappointment is that Sabitzer was injured in the warm-up. Good thing Eriksen put in a brilliant shift.
Yah, i don't like Villa too...their coach looks very haolian ..but must give credit to him for developing the team into challenging for a European spot next season so quickly from only just a mid-table team when he took over from S. Gerrard...n thank them for defeating the arrogant Newcastle.. but there's trouble for the Red Devils, they r due to meet them in the next few matches, hope they don't destroy MU like the way they did the arrogant Toons

Old 17-04-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Great analysis!!

Actually, ETH started Sabitzer. But this chap got himself injured during warm up...and Eriksen replaced him.

Malacia was dropped....good move...and Dalot started...didn't know he can play LB.

The midfield trident of Eriksen-Bruno-Casemiro was excellent. Eriksen didn't lose his magic after a long injury layoff. (He was not that impressive in the Sevilla match, so was a bit worried).

I got 2 MOTM....Bruno and Antony. Antony was a threat whenever he charged down the right flank. One goal and an assist. Bruno with his numerous attempts. But met God mode K Navas.
This chap used to be a regular starter for R Madrid. And I watched him almost single handedly deny Brazil in the 2018 World Cup.

McDisaster started and I was anticipating another disaster after he got an early yellow. But he redeemed himself later on with a much assured performance. Phew!!

A very important 2-0 victory, but lest not forget Forest definitely not the same league as other top clubs. (they won't be fighting relegation if they are).
There were times they started pressing...and Man U clearly was troubled. Then they somehow went lax and Man U was made to look good.

Job done....and next stop is the Sevilla task. Good luck, guys!
To me the MOTM is Antony, Bruno n Erikssen ...in fact all of them did well last night against Forest even MacGuire ...only one that was not good n nearly gave away a goal was Lindel-flop ...yes, Forest is just a minnow team, not much of a problem beating them but their next few matches will be very tough against very good n fierce teams like Brighton n Villa who r currently destroying teams that they play against...n United is next for them to feast if their best XI don't play well...fingers crossed n hope that the Red Devils can defeat them even if it is just by a 1-goal margin

Old 18-04-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

I am convinced that United do well against Sevilla and win by a goal ....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1