The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Hannibal is progressing nicely at Birmingham. Hope he keeps the trajectory, bulks up a bit and knocks on the first team door next season...

That cheeky free kick goal

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 22-02-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2004 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43266 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Hannibal is progressing nicely at Birmingham. Hope he keeps the trajectory, bulks up a bit and knocks on the first team door next season...
Heard Amad Diallo is doing well on loan to Sunderland too..scoring many goals for them...some analysts say he might be back to play in the 1st team next season

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-02-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Just for discussion only in this thread...does anyone who knows the rules of football well knows that the tackle Sabitzer gave to the Leicester player shd be red card or not ??

Old 22-02-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16475 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just for discussion only in this thread...does anyone who knows the rules of football well knows that the tackle Sabitzer gave to the Leicester player shd be red card or not ??
https://soccerblade.com/soccer-red-card-rules-official/

Lunging?

"If a player lunges or slides towards a player with their leg raised aggressively, the studs toward the opponent. It can be one leg or two, coming from the front, back, or sides. This is classified as ‘serious foul play.

Suppose a player commits an offense while the ball is still in play. The referee can let the play continue to allow an advantage and give a red when the ball is out of play.

If a player is out of control of where their leg is going because they can’t stop themselves, it’s a lunge."
Old 23-02-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:

A bit of insight from ESPN, about "force and intensity" of the challenge:

"VAR review: Sabitzer was trying to knock the ball away ahead of Faes with the outside of his right boot, but he missed the ball and caught his opponent. Attwell didn't award the foul against Sabitzer because he had already penalised the earlier challenge, but that shouldn't have saved Sabitzer from disciplinary action. He was lucky to escape a red card, and it's incredible he wasn't even booked for the challenge.

As discussed in this column regularly, the VAR won't make a judgement on the point of contact alone, the nature of the challenge is just as important. The lack of force and intensity in a challenge will probably mean this won't go down as a missed VAR intervention when looked at by the independent assessment, but a red card was probably the better decision with the contact onto the knee with the studs.

With the Premier League's high threshold, as well as over-riding protocol that the monitor isn't there "to have another look," the VAR, Paul Tierney, has to be certain this is a red-card offence. Even if the referee hasn't seen it or even produced a yellow card, that doesn't change the process much for the video referee.

It can be argued that Sabitzer "endangers the safety of an opponent", but he certainly didn't exceed "the necessary use of force" -- the two qualifying aspects off the law for serious foul play, though both don't need to be present for a red card. Similar challenges haven't resulted in a VAR red card, including Kalidou Koulibaly against Southampton on Saturday.

For all the challenges that fans have felt should be VAR red cards for tackles this season, the independent panel has judged that only one has been missed: the challenge by AFC Bournemouth's Jefferson Lerma on West Ham United forward Gianluca Scamacca in October."

https://www.espn.com.sg/soccer/engli...ehrer-handball

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 23-02-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4608 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Martinez and Sabitzer will be available in the 2nd leg.
Martinez is good with the ball and can push up from the back. But personally, I dun like that play from back crap. Past matches had shown Man U players will panic when pressed.

But Barca will have their dangerman O Dembele too. This guy is currently very in form and is very quick on the right wing.

Hope I dun miss the 2nd leg.
seems like dembele won't recover in time for the 2nd leg, but the quality of barca attack cannot be underestimated despite missing players thru injury and suspension

man u defence and midfield will be less nervy with martinez and casemiro playing. the setup vs barca may be similar to that vs man city, fred to mark FDJ out of the game; WW drop deeper into midfield to add more physical presence; employ high press to force mistakes and kill the game off with >3 goals

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 23-02-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
https://soccerblade.com/soccer-red-card-rules-official/

Lunging?

"If a player lunges or slides towards a player with their leg raised aggressively, the studs toward the opponent. It can be one leg or two, coming from the front, back, or sides. This is classified as ‘serious foul play.

Suppose a player commits an offense while the ball is still in play. The referee can let the play continue to allow an advantage and give a red when the ball is out of play.

If a player is out of control of where their leg is going because they can’t stop themselves, it’s a lunge."
Quote:
A bit of insight from ESPN, about "force and intensity" of the challenge:

"VAR review: Sabitzer was trying to knock the ball away ahead of Faes with the outside of his right boot, but he missed the ball and caught his opponent. Attwell didn't award the foul against Sabitzer because he had already penalised the earlier challenge, but that shouldn't have saved Sabitzer from disciplinary action. He was lucky to escape a red card, and it's incredible he wasn't even booked for the challenge.
T.Q bros for such detailed info abt whether or not serious tackles by one footballer on another on the field during the match deserves a red card or not...anyway, Sabitzer is not the only 1 who has done such a wild tackle...a few other players from other teams hv done the same but were also not sent off the field...so it very much depends on how the referee i/c of the match sees it worthy or not to issue a red card...there will always bound to be controversial decisions made by referees

Old 23-02-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

In another abt 5 hrs time they will be playing their 2nd leg return match against mighty Barca in the Europa League at their home grounds in Old Trafford ..
.Hope they beat FDG's team n go on to the next round of the competition n maybe win the cup final as well

Old 24-02-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In another abt 5 hrs time they will be playing their 2nd leg return match against mighty Barca in the Europa League at their home grounds in Old Trafford ..
.Hope they beat FDG's team n go on to the next round of the competition n maybe win the cup final as well
And they did it!!! Comeback from a goal down to win 2-1.
Antony score the winner! Impact sub !!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-02-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
And they did it!!! Comeback from a goal down to win 2-1.
Antony score the winner! Impact sub !!
At the rate they r currently playing, they can beat any team in the world....never seen them play like men possessed esp Fred, the 1st goal-scorer n good in defending n fast in attacking until Barca players see no stars...they found it difficult to fight for the ball n often losing it to the red players....their passing to each other was good n accurate also n on the whole a well coordinated team play in defence n attack... casemiro n varane esp tgt prevented a few certain goals...n that young Argentine Garnacho was so fast in his running n good in dribbling that the Barca players couldn't catch up or stop him many times ....n of cos as usual ETH won this game as well as the previous others by cleverly using his impact sub to score n turn the match around in their favour

Should hv no problem winning the Europa Cup if they continue playing like this so well...even this weekend they shd hv no problem dumping out the Magpies n win the Carabao Cup....

Last edited by Rickey; 24-02-2023 at 11:32 AM.
Old 24-02-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Not a great first half, but more than made up for it in the second.

Bruno had a great early chance to put us ahead but fired straight at Ter Stegen. Then the ref gave Barca a soft penalty against Bruno De Gea almost saved it as well. Unlucky, but it didn't matter in the end.

Our samba boys turned it around when Antony came on and everyone was rotated back to playing in their preferred positions. Fred half-fluffed it but still managed to score with his shin... Loved the commentary for the second:

"Garnacho with a chance! Fred tries his luck! And ANTONYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

The atmosphere was like we had already won the cup.... But the eventual champion has to navigate another 7 matches. A marathon to go, if we are to win it.

Hope they are not too knackered for this Sunday and the adrenalin carries them through.

Old 24-02-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At the rate they r currently playing, they can beat any team in the world....
Quote:
Not a great first half, but more than made up for it in the second.

Bruno had a great early chance to put us ahead but fired straight at Ter Stegen.
Casemiro super pass to Bruno...really beauty....
This is real class. Unfortunately Bruno can't put the ball in the net.

Yes, a soft penalty which probably was unjust. DDG actually got a hand to the ball but rebounded in off the post and into the net.
Barca was the slightly better side.
But somehow they lack that killer touch.

Yes, they come out different in the 2nd half. WW was sub off for Antony.
And immediately feel the difference.
Shortly after, they are levelled...through Fred...didn't expect to be him.
But you feel they can get another one and Antony delivered!
Can see Antony had improved and his playing style is not so one dimensional.

Impact sub Garnacho running was a constant thorn to Barca and that keeps on pegging them back.

My star player.....too many....but I think Bruno was fired up after conceding that penalty. Can see he walks up to talk to DDG before the penalty. Probably to say sorry.
Assist for Fred to score the equaliser and also robbing the ball off dunno who to set up Antony's winner.

Really, the Theatre of Dreams had finally come alive!!!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-02-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4608 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

a great comeback win!

here are some thoughts:

stadium atmosphere & team mentality
fantastic noise generated by home crowd (broadcaster turned up the mics? ), responded to ETH rally call and got behind the team, noise never let up despite going a goal down. under OGS, if man u conceded first, there would be a collective groan and "here we go again". man u could draw at best and there were so many disappointing performances and results that other teams don't fear man u anymore and became a laughing stock. it really felt like the players were indifferent and played so that they can pocket the appearance fees

last nite, even though man u went a goal down, the fans remained optimistic and confident that a victory was possible. team mentality to fightback improved with characters like varane, martinez, casemiro, fernandes around. ETH was decisive to bring on antony and masterminded a famous win

casemiro
created the best chance in the 1st half for fernandes but he shot straight at the GK. and when DDG made the horror pass in the 44min, casemiro raced back and made crucial blocks. if barca had made it 2-0, it could have been a different story. ETH really needs to stop instructing the team to play out from the back #nomoreheartattacks

fred
performed his role well by keeping FDJ quiet. scored more goals this season by making runs into the pen area with casemiro as the shield. currently the best option as a box-to-box MC with his energy and workrate but needs to cut out errors

rashford
supply to him was strangely lacking, as balls were not played over the defence to utilise his pace (1st leg had more direct balls played to attackers) or were played down the right. maybe ETH instructed the team to attack down the right?

supposed to be SC in the 1st half but camped out on the left flank waiting for supply, it left a big gap in the middle and WW had to cover extra ground

EFL final
last nite win is a great boost to form, morale and confidence ahead of the EFL final. even though its a minor cup, a win is an important milestone in the rebuild plan

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 24-02-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
....n of cos as usual ETH won this game as well as the previous others by cleverly using his impact sub to score n turn the match around in their favour
Hate to say this bro

But have to say looks like you'll have finally got it right with ETH!

Proper top top manager and coach United have got there

I aint happy and that is an understatement
Old 25-02-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Hate to say this bro

But have to say looks like you'll have finally got it right with ETH!

Proper top top manager and coach United have got there

I aint happy and that is an understatement
Yes bro, believe wat u said is correct....they finally got a good coach which took them 10 years to find during which time they were made a laughing stock as compared to the glory of SAF time

Yes, understand yr bitterness n heartache to see yr team starting to decline...its the same miserable feeling like us MU fans felt during most of the last 10 years under various managers (too long to list them here)...

but u all hv been enjoying success under Klopp for the past 7 years till very recently...somehow dunno wat happened to Klopp, he seems to hv lost his mojo or magic like wat happened to him when he was with his previous teams after 7 years, some pple call it the 7 yr itch that commonly happens in marriages...if not wrong he has lost control of his players like wat happened to OGS during his last days at United...the players played like they themselves were the manager, anyhow kick the ball around to opposition players n let them score against their own team, I m sure u know or can guess who is the greatest culprit...so it looks like this Pool team is quite similar in many ways to the United team during the last days of OGS n even RR..

solution i think yr team may need to find a new manager or if not get new players to replace the deadwoods like wat ETH is now doing to MU...slowly in small batches the deadwoods r or unhappy players r benched 1st n then exported out to other teams by their own wishes like CR7....cheer up bro !

Last edited by Rickey; 25-02-2023 at 12:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1