The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Lucas is a big mystery to me. He sucks on the field as we all know and agree. But how did he come:

1. Player of the Year (before) in the brazilian championship
2. Brazil Captain for their U-21 side. (captain in such a talented team.)
3. Favoured by Rafa (sometimes over Alonso) despite his sub-par standards.
Old 29-05-2009, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock-er View Post
Special award from Aston Villa, Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal and Everton Fans. You would have no problem retaining it forever!

Losers are those whose only joy is the defeat of others as they don't win ANYTHING!
ha ha ha ha u joined in may 2009,y don t u use ur real nick.at least we don t hide behind clone nicks,btw u got me in the wrong position,
Old 29-05-2009, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Eh wow, what a great honour!!
Old 29-05-2009, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
ha ha ha ha u joined in may 2009,y don t u use ur real nick.at least we don t hide behind clone nicks,btw u got me in the wrong position,
I am in wrong position too!!!

But its an honour I made it to the starting 11!!!
Old 29-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow thanks for making me right back since my fave players all time are Rob Jones and Vegard Heggem!
Old 29-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

Babel has not been able to play to his potential.
He is not so bad,only like to dribble a lots,but sometimes we need this type of player,when unable to break through those team that play defensive.

If Xabi Alonso is a great player,should not allow him to leave. Will be bad for us unless we can get a better player,cos when Gerrard is out injured,we can rely on him to do the job for us.

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 29-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himerus View Post
Babel has not been able to play to his potential.
He is not so bad,only like to dribble a lots,but sometimes we need this type of player,when unable to break through those team that play defensive.

If Xabi Alonso is a great player,should not allow him to leave. Will be bad for us unless we can get a better player,cos when Gerrard is out injured,we can rely on him to do the job for us.
I'd be sad to see Babel go because we all know he has the potential. But will it ever show in a red kit?
I think if the right offer comes, I'd ultimately not mind the sale.

Alonso has been our best player this season and personally I think he's a more important player than Gerrard and Carragher.
I think Rafa needs to reaffirm Alonso that he fits in his plans and reassure that he is wanted.
Old 29-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

I thought latest news is Babel refused to go and will hold talks with Rafa???
Old 29-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
I thought latest news is Babel refused to go and will hold talks with Rafa???
yes that's according to the agent but Rafa wants to sell him to raise funds.
11 million from Villa and Arsenal isnt bad business if you ask me.

I really hope we get Dario Srna, he really does seem the real deal and has always been consistent.
Old 29-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
11 million from Villa and Arsenal isnt bad business if you ask me.
no doubt tat babel has potential to be a good player, thou may not be a great player... he has plenty of pace and a power shot..
but he hasn't been effective when given a chance in left wing..
maybe we should just keep him for another season as a back up striker to torres..
even if we really have to sell him to raise fund, we shouldn't sell him to any clubs in epl, esp to the gunner..
remember the last time when wenger signed a left winger named henry, who was considered a flop in juve...
he may come back in future to haunt us...

YNWA

Old 29-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
wow thanks for making me right back since my fave players all time are Rob Jones and Vegard Heggem!
rob jones - one of our best rb... terribly unlucky with injuries thou...
heggem - thou not really outstanding on the pitch.. but he's a through n through RED....!!!

Old 29-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
yeah notice how they resorted to rough house tactics when they knew they were fighting a lost cause...Paul Scholes should have been red carded for that two legged tackle..
tat's Paul Scholes at his very best..!!!
the whole world knows tat he cannot tackle....

Quote:
Originally Posted by asspanker View Post
Barcelona only plays one way to find and that was really beautiful one touch football and yet effective at keeping posession, and attacking...

Can see the pissed off face on cr7 later on in the match when he knew that they could not win and thats when all the rough elbows and late tackles flew in, really throw face such a club have to resort to such lousy tactics..
as usual, he sulk n disappear when things go against him..
footballer of the year ???!!!!!???

luckily Barcelona brought justice to football...
Old 29-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
no doubt tat babel has potential to be a good player, thou may not be a great player... he has plenty of pace and a power shot..
but he hasn't been effective when given a chance in left wing..
maybe we should just keep him for another season as a back up striker to torres..
even if we really have to sell him to raise fund, we shouldn't sell him to any clubs in epl, esp to the gunner..
remember the last time when wenger signed a left winger named henry, who was considered a flop in juve...
he may come back in future to haunt us...

YNWA

I fear that selling him to Wenger will be a very bad mistake.
Like you pointed out very well with Henry, he might just turn Babel into the superstar we know he can be.

I'd like to see a Babel Torres partnership more often next season if he does eventually stay. The potential there is frightening especially with pace.
Old 29-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
at least you still got starting line up....i only got a reserves spot...knn see me no up..monster younger days dribble like gelek king dollah kassim..
Old 29-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Guess i m in the reserves
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1