The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Wow, raw!!!!! I do know that most gals would want a condom. Recently, just gone to RS and the VB is from Tien Giang. 1st time to Singapore and the VB tell me she never go out with any customer to KS. I was wondering how is she going to pay her friend back.

Had Cheong many places with VB and this is only the 2nd one I heard never go out with customer to KS
Your vb probably still can make it. They work there day and night shift, should be able to get some tai, $100 a day gao liao.

I pity those farmers sitting outside (near the counter) with no customers. Looks and figure are veery negative ( as in give me free also dont want ), how they pay back loan to come here I really don't know.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBuns View Post
Your vb probably still can make it. They work there day and night shift, should be able to get some tai, $100 a day gao liao.

I pity those farmers sitting outside (near the counter) with no customers. Looks and figure are veery negative ( as in give me free also dont want ), how they pay back loan to come here I really don't know.
100 a day is probably enough to cover their payment and living expenses only. If they thinking of bringing something back, either must go ks or find rich ox.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
vagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
hairy arm and leg not equal to hairy CB. Some gals do trim or shave down there
Quote:
I don't think farmers do that
I can attest that though some vb dun shave the legs (not sure why), the CB area is not a jungle (phew ) my recent one also has very hairy and unsightly legs, esp around the calf area
Old 07-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
vagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
find rich ox
no wonder your girl stick to you like super-glue
Old 07-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Ok I started the ball rolling, lodged 3 complains in a row... the rest please contribute... let our powers combine !!!
Pls support this action call!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 07-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

happening thread here man

cheers

To Up :
Old 07-12-2010, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

boring and uneventful night out at HM and the usual pub at GL42.
no quality vb worth picking up.

1) 80% of vb in these 2 area are very round.
2) those figure can make it, face machiam kana langa
3) those face can make it, either they fat at tummy or leg can use to support billard table.

already ban all ktv in GL, ban a*****, tired of looking at same vb at jc, GL42 pubs. no place to go roi....
Old 07-12-2010, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
2) those figure can make it, face machiam kana langa
........Cover the Face and Fire the Base......

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 07-12-2010, 04:03 AM
Samster

magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
3) those face can make it, either they fat at tummy or leg can use to support billard table.
........Look at the Face and Fire the Base........

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 07-12-2010, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
tired of looking at same vb at jc, GL42 pubs. no place to go roi....
i think u cheong too often liao...

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 07-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sunday go again... alot big size gal with CMi face.
all go home very very early to PCC

Later at night I come out eat roti prata at GL12 and beo the vb at the ktv/pub opp.
After visiting JC for such long period. This I intend to switch to this ktv/pub for some refreshing vb.

Oready told u we must go those jalan ulu sembawang places liao becos JC & GL kena sweeped until left those even AV also dowan to sweep

New place pls Mob General

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2010, 07:48 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my friend also say the same thing leh. I mean, of course I know no scientific proof but has anyone tried before? Coz I see too hairy no mood liao. Arm and leg so hairy already, CB area should be like forest/jungle liao, don't wanna navigate thru all that mess leh

Next time always bring a shaver then offer to shave for them, keep all the hair then put inside pillow, sure can sleep very well

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietshark View Post
They believe in wind and water

They seem to have many followers (bengz)

They have some quality eagles and plenty of make overs.

I tot its Wind & Cloud

No wonder a lot of lao ah bengs here likes to go there

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2010, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Wow, raw!!!!! I do know that most gals would want a condom. Recently, just gone to RS and the VB is from Tien Giang. 1st time to Singapore and the VB tell me she never go out with any customer to KS. I was wondering how is she going to pay her friend back.

Had Cheong many places with VB and this is only the 2nd one I heard never go out with customer to KS

Oh there are always the odd one out especially those 1st timers direct from the province, my fav cos I dun tapao, so I one year can meet only maybe max 2 thats y my gal count is farking low as compared to our champion here who is my BIL-VK.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookara View Post
happening thread here man

Mai too liao faster join in the fun

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1