The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PIMP Alert - abcda, xiiaochen, lin888

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Pussy Tuko Jabba, it is apparent you crave for acceptance - social, peer, chatrooms, whatever, whenever. And that’s why you place such importance on the number of reputation points you have accumulated in this forum. That obviously is the be all and end all of your miserable

3. No, not right, you buffoon. Most of your points you already have before I come on the scene. The points you gathered thereafter could be for many other things that has nothing to do with our exchange of pleasantries. The points could be for example due to your porlamparing here, porlamparing there, taikor here, taikor there, etc, etc. That’s your forte, your right, I don’t give a shit how you accumulate your points. Just don’t use it to show like you are one popular guy. Most of the bros here know here you are full of shit anyway. They simply tolerate you out of politeness
Aiyo.. It seems u either stupid or memory loss... Just not too long ago, u just mention that follow 'cheongester' up ur point cause they agree with u.. Now u turn the table and flip ur words again...

Others zap u cause of other reasons.. Up my points cause of other reasons also.. So many coincidence..

Dun talk so much and just answer my qn lah..

When u going to arrange a meet up? I'm damn sure many senior samster will be very keen to meet up with a joker like u haha

And I will pay for the meet up. Not a issue at all.

Also where is the post that JC wants to meet me.. Why till today u still unable to produce it.. So are u a liar which is why u can't produce?!

Or u try to set me up for a meet up with JC loh. I'm interested to meet up with him as well.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PIMP Alert - abcda, xiiaochen, lin888

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Pussy Tuko Jabba, do you think by being a glutton and indisciplined to exercise, lazy as a pig, such that one balloons up to a 125kg putrid lump of lard, will that lose face? Or does one pretend that everything is hunky dory and that one is just "one of the boys?"
Pretend or not.. It's clear in all our eyes..

Whose the pretender here.. Haha

Dun be a clone lah.. Use ur real nick to post or just meet up with any one here to prove u not a clone..

Dun be a pussy hiding behind mum shirt.. Grow up please...

I'm still waiting for ur dates... Ho ho
Old 01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrougue View Post
Any bro interested to join me for a drink tonight at yh?
I was in YH too .....

But I am there to catch and Fxxk a mm and her mummy .....

Story goes ......

Was at YH on Wed night , me and my frenz each took a mm back .... But drama started .....

When we are taking the lift up , my frenz's mm suddenly show a very sad face .... Didn't want to get out of the lift when we reached our floor ..... After that I told her lets get into the guest room first than talk ...

In the room , that mm said she actually don't do Outing , my frenz was pissed after trying talking to her for about 5min , paid her the sitting fee plus another extra 100 rmb ..... And let her leave . Called my regular mummy and told her about the issue , her mummy was informed and replied saying that will clarify and get back to us today ....

Waited till 5:30pm , no call from her as I told my regular mummy to stay out of these as do not want her to be involved .

At 6pm , we headed to YH ktv to ask for a explanation from that mummy , saw her and she seem like nothing happen , just say hello and walk pass us ....

Can't stand anymore ....so pick up my mobile and dial ....
Trying to get hold of 李总but he wasn't working ....

Have to get another one who incharge of mummy to settle these issue .

After hearing my side of story , he called that mummy in to our room , that mummy was shock to see us but pretending and told his boss that the matter had settled ......

Was really pissed myself these round , told her boss if nothing done to her and the girl , I will call his bigger boss tmr .....

Get her fine 1k and the girl 500 .

This was my first trip to cp in 2013 with such lousy issue , maybe really thinking to give cp a break soon ......
Old 01-02-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
c2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterc2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterc2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
I was in YH too .....

Story goes ......

Was at YH on Wed night , me and my frenz each took a mm back .... But drama started .....

When we are taking the lift up , my frenz's mm suddenly show a very sad face .... Didn't want to get out of the lift when we reached our floor ..... After that I told her lets get into the guest room first than talk ...

In the room , that mm said she actually don't do Outing , my frenz was pissed after trying talking to her for about 5min , paid her the sitting fee plus another extra 100 rmb ..... And let her leave . Called my regular mummy and told her about the issue , her mummy was informed and replied saying that will clarify and get back to us today ....

Waited till 5:30pm , no call from her as I told my regular mummy to stay out of these as do not want her to be involved .

At 6pm , we headed to YH ktv to ask for a explanation from that mummy , saw her and she seem like nothing happen , just say hello and walk pass us ....

After hearing my side of story , he called that mummy in to our room , that mummy was shock to see us but pretending and told his boss that the matter had settled ......

Was really pissed myself these round , told her boss if nothing done to her and the girl , I will call his bigger boss tmr .....

This was my first trip to cp in 2013 with such lousy issue , maybe really thinking to give cp a break soon ......
Sorry to read your bad experience bro! Some mummies are ok, some are just assholes....
Old 01-02-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was in YH too .....

Story goes ......

The same thing happen during my last trip to mayflower also. The gal pattern a lot and the mummy was an asshole as well.

In the end same shit, I think mine is gal fine 1k and mummy 500..
Old 01-02-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was in YH too .....

maybe we do go there too often....time to take a break!
Old 01-02-2013, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Akiraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was in YH too .....

Story goes ......

sorry to hear that bro. think part of the problem is new girls? but mummy also pretty messed up attitude.

hope you had a safe trip back home tomorrow bro.
will catch u back in sg or in march!
Old 01-02-2013, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, sorry to hear that
guess she's one from the shortest group

That girl's probably a serial chu patternner, so it does help a bit
Old 01-02-2013, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
The same thing happen during my last trip to mayflower also. The gal pattern a lot and the mummy was an asshole as well.

Hahahaha Pussy Tuko Jabba trying to be 'one of the boys' by pretending he suffers chut pattern problem too. What he's not telling of course is his rejection rate by mms is way way higher than normal punters weighing 60-80kg.

Pussy Tuko, ask yourself. If you are a ktv mm, would you not try to chut pattern if the client is a 125 kg putrid lump of lard with a Tuko face? Would you not be terrified?

I bet most of the ktv mms leave your hotel room in the mornings with a silent tear. Anguished about the nightmare they have just endured the night before. 125kg of putrid lard crushing down on their 50 kg. slight frames. Stinking to high heaven as you pound away.

Jabba, sincerely, in your moments of honesty, do you pity these syts? Do you feel guilty that you 'force' them to follow you back to hotel? Do you?

Pussy Tuko Jabba, how would you like it if someone force you to go to bed with a 125 kg woman, ugly, obese, hideous, stinking! Yes a female Jabba. How would you like it?

Have you thought of this before?

Have you got a conscience?

Have you ever considered from a poor 45kg slight of frame syt just out of her village what is it like to be under a 125 kg lump of putrid stinking lard shacking away?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by c2b2 View Post
Sorry to read your bad experience bro! Some mummies are ok, some are just assholes....
Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraine View Post
sorry to hear that bro. think part of the problem is new girls? but mummy also pretty messed up attitude.

hope you had a safe trip back home tomorrow bro.
will catch u back in sg or in march!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Bro, sorry to hear that
guess she's one from the shortest group

That girl's probably a serial chu patternner, so it does help a bit

Thanks guys

Was thinking to make it a bigger matter .... But didn't , maybe I had been too soft spoken all this while and being a too nice sillyporean .

Lets have a break and prepare to enjoy my CNY .....

Cheers
Old 01-02-2013, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 23
Suck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry just busybody here, what I don't understand here is why your friend pissed and yet paid another 100 more? To reward her behaviour? If so why complain later?

Quote:
I was in YH too .....

Story goes ......

Old 01-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
taikor ... this is telling u to avoid CP in 2013 ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
totally agreed .... the problem in china ... once they know u r a regular or get to know u better, the more they want to take advantage of u ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suck Harder View Post
Sorry just busybody here, what I don't understand here is why your friend pissed and yet paid another 100 more? To reward her behaviour? If so why complain later?
me also don understand ...
Old 01-02-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

Any bros in Changping? I am free today and would like to go there and have some fun. Please send me an email at [email protected]
Old 01-02-2013, 08:49 AM
Samster

stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificboy21 View Post
What happened to our tcss thread!!!?
Any bros in Changping today with fun? I am free today and hoping to get some fun tonight. Thks.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster

Are there any bros in Changping today with events? I am free tonight and can go to Changping. Please email me or send me a message. Thks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread