The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: girls in 1654A

looks like this house quite happening
Old 28-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

only just returned to this house in may, haven't come here since sasa left last dec, seems to me mimi, tian tian & cindy r chioer now, mimi seems to have achieved what i thot was impossible, slimmed down but boobs bigger, yummy! Queen lulu oso got chioer with increased weight, definitely prettiest gal in gl still, esp with her dazzling smile
Old 29-05-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
looks like this house quite happening
Actually to be honest, most of the houses are quite good. Some houses like 2040, 2033, 2045, not many people talk about but lots of girls and no need to queue long long.

And not forgetting discreet house with good gems like 24M13.

Just walk around and looksy by yourself and you can discover gems.

Sometimes I discovered gems that really suit my taste but in their last month of service in those lesser known houses
Old 29-05-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
only just returned to this house in may, haven't come here since sasa left last dec, seems to me mimi, tian tian & cindy r chioer now, mimi seems to have achieved what i thot was impossible, slimmed down but boobs bigger, yummy! Queen lulu oso got chioer with increased weight, definitely prettiest gal in gl still, esp with her dazzling smile
Yeah man. I alway come damn fast when I doggie Mimi from behind. Sibei song. She really makes me feel so good.
Old 29-05-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Xiao Wan of 1654

After reading several good comments of Xiao Wan, I decided to up her and there is no regret.

Name: Xiao Wan (小万)
Base:1654A
Origin: Hubei, PRC
Height: about 161cm
Weight: about 52kg
Statistics: 36C, 27, 37
Boobs: 36C, natural and bouncy, light brown pinkish nipples, 8/10
Looks: pleasant and slightly on MILF side, sweet smile, friendly and willing to please clients, slightly big boned with a small amount of fat in the tummy. 7.5/10

Foreplay: we hugged and kissed and helped each other to undress rather playfully. She led me to the bathroom and a lot of actions followed. She cleaned me up and used her boobs and thighs to massage me. Then there was a full frontal massage. Her lips went all over my whole body including BBBJ and AR with a powerful suction. There were too many varieties to name. 8.5/10

Catbath: she started with boobs massage. Her lips were powerful in sucting and rotational polishing of my body. Shiok! 8/10

BBBJ: she moved her body 360 degrees and used her tongue to polish the didi which became combat ready in no time. More deep throat. 8/10

Frenching: we engaged in tongue kissing initially and moved to traditional French speaking. Her pubic hair was well trimmed and pussy was tempting and tender 7.5/10

FJ: she was fully responsive and we tried five versions. It was a feast for our bodies and eyes. Her pair of big boobs vibrated and moved while we were doing the doggie. It was a treat for my five senses. She closed her eyes, moaned and held me tight. She could sychronize her lower part of her body with my pumping well. We hugged after the game for a while as time was running out. 8/10

GFE: natural and chatty 7.5/10

Attitude: positive and willing to serve 8/10

RTF: yes but only after trying out Xiao Xiao ( with 5 failed attempts as she does not work that often and q was too long) and summer.
Old 29-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Actually to be honest, most of the houses are quite good. Some houses like 2040, 2033, 2045, not many people talk about but lots of girls and no need to queue long long.

And not forgetting discreet house with good gems like 24M13.

Just walk around and looksy by yourself and you can discover gems.

Sometimes I discovered gems that really suit my taste but in their last month of service in those lesser known houses
bro this is so true, only problem is i not so adventurous
Old 29-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
After Lulu, I think Mimi has the most yummy boobs in this house. Heck, mimi's boobs and ass probably among top 5 to me in geylang.
Old 29-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

After Lulu, I think Mimi has the most yummy boobs in this house. Heck, mimi's boobs and ass probably among top 5 to me in geylang.
Have you taken a look at SiSi's boob in this house?
Old 29-05-2013, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
vk33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Have you taken a look at SiSi's boob in this house?
Yes, Si Si's and Xiao Wan's boobs are C sized, good to see and feel. Cheers
Old 31-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just rtf xiao wan today, strangely svc improved while gfe fell, normally it's the other way around! Btw q for xiao xiao reaching lulu levels, while the older gals seem to b v free
Old 31-05-2013, 01:03 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

yeah tian tian told me recently business very poor for the old gals as can see typically the remaining gals sitting in the waiting room are mostly old gals. She hope after 2 months the condition will improve as the new gals become "old" gals by then
Old 31-05-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 20
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just checked your Top 5 link, Mimi is number 9.

And is QIQI 2041 still your top girl ?

Thanks
Old 31-05-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 20
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

Quote:
Btw q for xiao xiao reaching lulu levels ...
Does that mean q more lulu is shorter now ?
Old 31-05-2013, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
Just checked your Top 5 link, Mimi is number 9.

And is QIQI 2041 still your top girl ?

Thanks
Qiqi still number one for me, haven't checked out the newbies but I doubt anyone can beat her service and chemistry wise for me. Plus her nice natural C-cups. Very adorable.
Old 31-05-2013, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
Does that mean q more lulu is shorter now ?
I also wish q for lulu is shorter wid the fact that xx q is getting longer.. Unfortunately reality no leh.... Maybe GL not enug such looks WLs....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1