The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2022, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43589 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Ronaldo 3 : 2 Spurs

Very average performance all round. Saved by Ronaldo who had to take the lead 3 times. Our captain has gone from assisting opponents to scoring directly for them.
RR n OGS's godson Fred assisted CR7 to score one of the goals

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-03-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
RR n OGS's godson Fred assisted CR7 to score one of the goals
Nice flick from Fred. To be fair, he was one of the better players today. As was Sancho. Other than that, average team performance. Too easily cut through the middle again. Saved by Ronny with a long distance gem, a tap-in and a peach of a header. Seriously he can score all sorts of goals. Hope he can bring this to the next match.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 13-03-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs heavy boat sunk.....punters were bidding for a Spurs victory.

And CR7 got a hat trick...I guess he got our message criticizing he is "over the hill".

Didn't expect this victory.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 13-03-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
...Didn't expect this victory.
Yeah, thought a draw at best. Ronaldo had other ideas, despite Maguire's best efforts.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 14-03-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

We were lucky to come away with a draw in Madrid. Defence is still leaky and Atletico have been in fine form since the first leg - expect them to have better finishing this time round. Hope we can keep the margin respectable.

This should be the last UCL match for some time boys, till at least Sep 2023. We will miss out on the 2022 season, maybe even the next one if the club hierarchy doesn't buck up.

Man Utd 1 : 2 Atletico Madrid

Old 15-03-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
We were lucky to come away with a draw in Madrid. Defence is still leaky and Atletico have been in fine form since the first leg - expect them to have better finishing this time round. Hope we can keep the margin respectable.

This should be the last UCL match for some time boys, till at least Sep 2023. We will miss out on the 2022 season, maybe even the next one if the club hierarchy doesn't buck up.

Man Utd 1 : 2 Atletico Madrid
It's either 1 party or the other winning by a 1 goal margin if both send their strongest team...the one sending a stronger team comparatively shd win..but then Red Devils may win if CR7 can repeat his hattrick against Spurs in the last match n provided MacDisaster is not in the team ...if MU win esp it will be by just 1 goal but if R. Madrid wins they can win by at least 2 goals or more esp, if Luiz Suarez is in the team n our MacDisaster is playing too...Let's see how tonight when the match is played ...

nobody else wants to predict for tonight aahh ???...how abt our usually correct Charlie ???

Old 15-03-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's either 1 party or the other winning by a 1 goal margin if both send their strongest team...the one sending a stronger team comparatively shd win..but then Red Devils may win if CR7 can repeat his hattrick against Spurs in the last match n provided MacDisaster is not in the team ...if MU win esp it will be by just 1 goal but if R. Madrid wins they can win by at least 2 goals or more esp, if Luiz Suarez is in the team n our MacDisaster is playing too...Let's see how tonight when the match is played ...

nobody else wants to predict for tonight aahh ???...how abt our usually correct Charlie ???
A United win if MagDisaster is not playing and a draw if he does.......

United 2 - 1 Atletico

GOAT CR7 to score

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 15-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post

United 2 - 1 Atletico

GOAT CR7 to score
Cannot be a draw....there must be a winner n a loser to enter the quarter finals

Old 15-03-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cannot be a draw....there must be a winner n a loser to enter the quarter finals
I think in general predictions are for 90mins. If it goes to extra time/penalties, doubt we can prevail.

Old 16-03-2022, 04:08 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

United 2 - 1 Atletico

GOAT CR7 to score

MagDisaster is playing…. May the footballing gods help us !!!
Old 16-03-2022, 04:10 AM
Samster

MagDisaster is playing ….. may the footballing Gods help us !!!!
Old 16-03-2022, 04:55 AM
Samster

United playing against 13 is impossible ..... 11 Atletico players plus MagDisaster plus Referree ...... even the Gods cannot help us.

United 0 - 1 Atletico

Half time ....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 16-03-2022, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
MagDisaster is playing ….. may the footballing Gods help us !!!!
Half time kena 1goal already.. ball went into the net twice ... didn't see the goal... Is it becos of MagDisaster again ?? .. anyone knows???

Old 16-03-2022, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Half time kena 1goal already.. ball went into the net twice ... didn't see the goal... Is it becos of MagDisaster again ?? .. anyone knows???
Dalot had to deal with 3 attackers because MagDisaster was nowhere to be found ….
Old 16-03-2022, 05:17 AM
Samster

If we stay calm, if MagDisaster does not ball watch or go MIA, we might just pull 1 back and force extra time and nick it. Just might …..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1