The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nympho2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What an bastard I am....

bro, one of the most important things about being a man is to be able to differenciate between love and sex.
i have friends who gave up marriages and kids to pursue what they perceive as "love", only to realise it was just a mirage, and a transition.
recall the tender moments u shared with your wife, didnt you feel strongly that you will take care of the woman in front of you till her last day?
there are usually a few stages in a woman's life, 17 is just infancy, they CHANGE as they move along.
just my two cents worth...
Old 01-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Madhanuman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fausto
"Even though YT ok to remains as friends, but I feel that its hard for me or her (mayb for me only) emotionally if we continue seeing each other.

I'm bringing her to KTV as promised b4 I broke the news to her & a secret place which I promised to bring her tomolo."

Your wife forgave you and wants to work on your marriage together.

yet, you still maintain seeing the sweet young meat and shit. You are right. Your wife is everything a man can want in a wife. Because i seriously dont see any woman who is patient, caring and forgiving enough to spend the rest of her life with a lying fuck like you.
Hey bro I do not know whether you understand what I am saying in this paragraph but it means that I'm going out with her for the last time & give this r/s a clean break (of coz no sex)

This outing was supposed to happen on wed but I decided to trash out with my wife on tues & thus i did not fulfill the date on wed.

My last date with her prolly in this lifetime other than my wife.

Yes u guys are right, I dun deserve any sympathy or love as I'm such a scum.

I dun even deserve a wife that lays down her life for me.

Nevertheless I will not be discourage by all these & will make up to her from now onwards to atone for my wrong doings.

Its better if I can redeem myself and help others rather than dispising & making more ppls suffer.

Thank you for your valuable inputs~
Old 01-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dennis tay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eh u all don knn come and preach la.. who aint a bastard visiting this forum?? jus fuck and forget.. as long lanjiao happy can liao
Old 01-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhanuman
I confessed to my wife, she shared the responsibility for what I have done & forgave me.
I've also broke the truth to YT, she accepted it calmly & ok to remain as friends.
Bro my advice is if you want to break, make it a clean break...there will always be a tendency to fall back into the vicious cycle as long as there is still the minimal of contact btwn both of you...and it will even be worse if your wife found out that both of you still keeps in contact...let me tell you, for a woman she really knows what to do next when it comes to a case of once beaten twice shy...take it from monster himself, I had my fun and now I am paying a very dear price..
Old 03-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dogkois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The ending sounds too good to be true. YT and your wife accepted the situation just like that ? Gosh .. u are either damn lucky or you have more coming to u.

Perhaps, YT is still young, willing to be the mistress or kept woman.. if that happens ? r u going fall into temptation again ?

Even great men fall when it comes to women. so the best is to stop seeing her altogether, unless of course u want some action on the side. If u see her, u are going to screw her. Guaranteed.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alf98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just use your brain instead of dick head to think!!! U will come to conclusion....Go back to your baby and wife.....
Old 03-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
oink71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Bro my advice is if you want to break, make it a clean break...there will always be a tendency to fall back into the vicious cycle as long as there is still the minimal of contact btwn both of you...and it will even be worse if your wife found out that both of you still keeps in contact...let me tell you, for a woman she really knows what to do next when it comes to a case of once beaten twice shy...take it from monster himself, I had my fun and now I am paying a very dear price..
what happen to u, bro? divorce?......
Old 03-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
oink71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good for u, bro.....

the thing here is you are not tat emotionally strong guy who knows how to differentiate love and sex....

you can fuck this SYT for all u want, as long as you and her know tat this is just fucking each other out of yr minds, and there is no love involved.

but in yr real case, you are not able to handle this affair emotionally and she doesnt know tat you are married. see, tats the problem.

so, since you are so weak inside, you better stick to yr wife. dun play around.... you will burn yrself real bad....

and i'm surprised yr wife has a big heart! well, good for you.. you a lucky guy here. treasure this kind of wife.... not easy to find a 'big heart' gal these days....
Old 04-09-2006, 01:00 AM
Samster

Kaizen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro, but how on earth can you stay out so late, let alone overnight, to bonk this gal when you and your wife's r'ship is not exactly cosy of late?
Old 05-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink71
what happen to u, bro? divorce?......
yup...my mistress and I actually broke off for a few months but it is inevitable that once you had a good thing, it is always difficult to let it go. She contacted me again and me being the sucker for her everytime, well unfortunately there were things that I did which really hurt my ex rsm real badly...to think back of those things again...i can only say that i can never hold my head up...so that why i say it is better to break off cleanly and don't remain in contacts...change numbers if worse comes to worse..
Old 05-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen
Sorry bro, but how on earth can you stay out so late, let alone overnight, to bonk this gal when you and your wife's r'ship is not exactly cosy of late?
Oh u will find a reason for anything if you really set your mind to it...somehow i always had excuses for returning home late every nite..
Old 05-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

rumbleheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, so how's the update for things? Have you made a clean break with YT?

Since you said that your wife is so good..go back to your wife and baby and treasure them. Make it up to her, love her and your baby. It's hard to have someone who is willing to work on the marriage nowadays....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1