The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Screwing maids

[QUOTE=Zizou88;9001625]Hi guys, just found out tt she felt her employer been treating her badly, she told me she told her agent alrdy. She told me she wan the new top up card to change new number to stay away from some friend. She kept telling me she wan changes. Also when i mention bout the hotel things, she said she scared pregant and i suggest condom, she den say ok. Is things abit too smooth here ?[/QUOTE

We do not have to be nice to them .They are being paid. Nobody owes them a living.

Last edited by arius3; 18-05-2013 at 03:00 AM.
Old 17-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15426 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancy123 View Post
U guys are so cheapo going around screwing maid, no wonder the pinoy looking down on us. U guys got no shame or so loser cant hook up any sexy local babes.
So desperate, cheap and repugnant. Disgrace us fucking maid.

Looking at your last 10 posts
You are no angel.

One minute you are a humsump guy, one minute you claim you are a maid?

Local Sch Uniform Syt - Angel
Views: 113,597 Posted By fancy123
Re: Local Sch Uniform Syt - Angel

Forum: FL Dome SG - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor Yesterday, 02:40 PM
Replies: 500 Prices rocket to sky
Views: 62,247 Posted By fancy123
Re: Prices rocket to sky

Forum: FL Dome SG - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor 14-05-2013, 05:15 AM
Replies: 22 freelance FL.
Views: 5,851 Posted By fancy123
Re: freelance FL.
Any FR yet?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 20
dtsh2630 is a glorious beacon of lightdtsh2630 is a glorious beacon of lightdtsh2630 is a glorious beacon of lightdtsh2630 is a glorious beacon of lightdtsh2630 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
U guys are so cheapo going around screwing maid, no wonder the pinoy looking down on us. U guys got no shame or so loser cant hook up any sexy local babes.

What the HELL is wrong with u?? Dick wise I mean...,.?!?!

RECENT FRs : More Juicy FRs Coming Soon!!!
Old 17-05-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good morning fancy123,

Of course, you are at your own liberty with your entitlement to express your thoughts and piece of mind in this forum.

But perhaps you may carelessly forget that it is not your entitlement to be judgemental and impose your critical perceptions of others.

This thread is about enjoying themselves with maids and sharing with each other their own experiences and how to better each encounter to overcome any "concerns and objections".

As the title suggests, it has nothing to do with moral, integrity or image issues of any kind.

May I suggest you start your own thread to discuss the moral issues and freely express your mind at your own free will. I believe this may be a more appropriate approach.

Nevertheless, have a great weekend ahead.
Old 17-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oushi101 View Post
Manage to get an indonesian maid contact today!!!but my concern is she living 1 Storey above me!!

information i can get is her off day is on sunday and she living with 1 old man inside the flat.

Advice on veteran maids hunters?
You will have no where to run or hide buddy!!!
Old 17-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kenta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
U may hv to flash the TOPUP card in your hand while making your approach.....

$50 note works better
Old 17-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
who say maids must 100% be pinay??? cannot be PRC maids and myanmar maids??
Old 17-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

bro fancy123

Well...here is about to share the sex experiences with maid. Outside of this thread in this forum there are many brothers shared their experience encounter in many others aspects like bonking people wife, tuition student, wife exchange, PRC, wechat, teacher, OL, boss, other people girl friends, friend sister, friend mothers, neighbour, customer, agent.......i believe the proportion is more than what here we are bonking maid...are you going to say they are morally right? Everyone have their preferences ....
Old 17-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 14
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

hi to all bro maid sexpert

what is the diff between pinay and indo maid?

not talking about their sex skills but their characters and personalities and mindset?

thanks
Old 17-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
hi to all bro maid sexpert

what is the diff between pinay and indo maid?

not talking about their sex skills but their characters and personalities and mindset?

thanks
nvr try pinay but i find indo more open and dun ask much (as in $$)

pinay more materialistic?
Old 18-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

Heard the maid pay of indo is lower as well as their expectations of pay is lower.

Last edited by kenta; 18-05-2013 at 06:56 AM.
Old 18-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

my 2 cents .. if pinays smells money ..you will become there virtual ATM, unless you have experience and know how to limit the exposure ..

And pinay freaking jealous ..

and .. if you read the past posts you may get a better insight of pinay mind LOL
Old 18-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Yes. abosolutely agreed. They are very brave and "bui pai sey" to open mouth to ask to borrow money. Their culture is "you borrow me money i borrow you money"

A few maids i never met they already start asking if i can borrow them money to send home and they said they will return me next time they got salary.

I just laugh and said "why your employer cannot advance you since you have salary..it is for your family your employer shall understand..it is not every month your employer shall grant you the advancement what"....then they will start telling other story....

so far i never lend them any money.$$$$$ up yes..SGD10-28 have..but never lend...cos i will never believe they will return one day.

is there any brother ever received maid return you money?
Old 18-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Yes. abosolutely agreed. They are very brave and "bui pai sey" to open mouth to ask to borrow money. Their culture is "you borrow me money i borrow you money"

A few maids i never met they already start asking if i can borrow them money to send home and they said they will return me next time they got salary.

I just laugh and said "why your employer cannot advance you since you have salary..it is for your family your employer shall understand..it is not every month your employer shall grant you the advancement what"....then they will start telling other story....

so far i never lend them any money.$$$$$ up yes..SGD10-28 have..but never lend...cos i will never believe they will return one day.

is there any brother ever received maid return you money?
Agreed. Used to hv this maid.
after bonk her ask to borrow money. So just borrow her $200. She said will return me after she get her pay.
End up.. Never... but I also didn't loose out..
Think I bonk her at least 10 times before she finally went back after 3 months..

Never make the same mistake again....
Old 18-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gong2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a maid in geylang east to intro. I hv not bonk her cos not my type.
But have intro to one of the bro in SBF. I think he had enough ( u know who u r bro ).
So this maid want me help her to find another FB for her.
She is a pinay, kinda of fat but not King Kong , good for those who like bah bah type , best of all she is always horny.
Will not give contact to everyone. I dun want to pechak lobang.
She prefer Chinese.

Pls give me your details, like name , age , and height.
So I can tell her that u my friend.

Last edited by gong2; 18-05-2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Add more contents
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1