The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I have to come in again....sorry I break the curfew.
Please lah...it is just another OG Angel episode.
End up she got bird nest n chicken essence all laid out.
You all try so hard to get into her panties...in the end also Kenna played out n the rich wallys get to poke her.
She is just another one trying to play victim card.
As if she is the only one facing this issue.
And all these MLs are not virgins, their holes probably were well polished by numerous ah tiong rods before coming here.
I am not sure if you are for real.....she is known to go all the way. If you have not fuck her as a regular , you are probably the minority.

Most people just fuck and go and you have to whine again and again ....
Old 10-01-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

WHy so much discussion about whether the ML decide to drop services or not?
It’s a demand and supply market.
If they think they can survive while not providing something they not comfortable with so be it.
If you think you look at the price and not happy with the lack of services then don’t go lor. No one force you to buy the services anyway.
Reason for dropping services, whether they are being lazy or not doesn’t matter. As long as you enjoy the 1 hour with her, and feel it’s money worth spending then good enough.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Not going for shop-based services anymore.

Book a 45-minute session, and you can expect barely 30 minutes with the lady by your side. The counter starts ticking when you're ushered into the cubicle and asked to wait for her to come in. The ticking continues when you and her leave for the bathroom to wash up. Not to mention that she can sometimes leave the cubicle for whatever reason and returns several minutes later.

Like what bro Johndick mentioned earlier, quoting the ML Hebe, if you feel unsatisfied, underwhelmed or something similar after the session, don't go again.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
One man's meat is really another man's poison...
Nothing on her sensual?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
I decided to quit chionging soon ~ Using this time to upgrade myself, to be a better me, at least she's the first ML I fall for and i did had a great moment with her. She did mentioned someone told her abt it (refer to xmas period), I guessed she refering to you ~ haha
Wa seh you serious about quitting arh? So when your last day?

I not that kaypoh lah lol.. So you eventually fall into the KC trap.. Snap out of it Bro.. Will do you a whole world of wonders..

Old 10-01-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Not going for shop-based services anymore.
A, C, or AJJ?

Old 10-01-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
A, C, or AJJ?
I went to the shop for a grand total of 3 times in the past 12 months. Each time telling myself that "no more" at the end of each session.

This time is real.

The modus operandi is just not for me.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I am not sure if you are for real.....she is known to go all the way. If you have not fuck her as a regular , you are probably the minority.

Most people just fuck and go and you have to whine again and again ....
Second that..
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yea~ for the past few days i keep draining myself with work. i'm better now and its under control. Still have to thanks to all the bros here and especially you for enlightening me.

Hmm.. cause i cant seem to move on every time i see her name appeared and during the last visit, she had given me the feeling that she's well taken care of and w/o me make no difference. Probably around early March or April (maybe the last session with her before I go)
I’ve been in your position and I’m sure most punters have been. Take a break. Soon you’ll become wiser and the next time you return you’ll know to distance yourself from developing these feelings.

Good luck bro
Samster

Quote:

maybe after a few years, I might be back. who knows ~
You might be back once you find a replacement.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
yea~ for the past few days i keep draining myself with work. i'm better now and its under control. Still have to thanks to all the bros here and especially you for enlightening me.

Hmm.. cause i cant seem to move on every time i see her name appeared and during the last visit, she had given me the feeling that she's well taken care of and w/o me make no difference. Probably around early March or April (maybe the last session with her before I go)

maybe after a few years, I might be back. who knows ~
Orh.. Sorry to hear that Bro.. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger.. You'll come out of this episode a wiser and learned person..

And if you want to quit for good indefinitely, don't surf SBF, especially this thread.. Remove it from your history, bookmarks, etc.. Once you come back the itch and temptation will definitely resurface and you'd be buddy buddy with us again..

Old 10-01-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I went to the shop for a grand total of 3 times in the past 12 months. Each time telling myself that "no more" at the end of each session.

This time is real.

The modus operandi is just not for me.
Hmm.. Fair enough..

I do intend to give AJJ a shot before abandoning that place for good..

Old 10-01-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
HAHHAHA yea ~ maybe next time when I back I more chiong than before with fat wallet. (Careful ar ~ HAHHA jkjk)
Hey pal, perhaps you should focus on improving yourself.

Real gals will come to you then.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
warrider76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all, XH jg queen is leaving soon, 18th. Try before she leaves our shores...
Old 10-01-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya i know, thats what i aiming for now. I rmb smrt bro mentioned before, spend more time with your love ones.

and also some of the bros also said "ML and us are in 2 different world"
You created an account here in late 2013.

Did you start to cheong around that time?

Got visit FL besides ML?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1