The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-04-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabil0 View Post
Yalor, me no luck too !
So far only luck with 1. But again, they are usually off on Sundays and it's quite difficult for family men.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quite a number of maids around my area in Sentosa.. all very lonely.. their turnover rate is extremely high, my neighbor changed 5 in 6 months..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
Quite a number of maids around my area in Sentosa.. all very lonely.. their turnover rate is extremely high, my neighbor changed 5 in 6 months..
agreed. must meet the right one who is lonely and keen to make friend with man...then bonking rate is extremely high...1st time hotel bonking rate also high..but be careful if to commit into love-ship with them...else their sms and missed call will kill you....nowaday maid are damn high tech..they have wifi access for free whatapps, viber, tango....anytime they can check and chat you...

Last edited by beefucker; 10-04-2013 at 07:13 AM.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 16
zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!

thanks all samster for sharing. any good place to fish these pinoys?
Old 10-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6112 / Power: 17
Abbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelc View Post
thanks all samster for sharing. any good place to fish these pinoys?
Just drop me a pm and we can meet, don't need to go elsewhere to try your luck. I am always already for a gentleman.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

On the verge of my first kill haha
Hope to be able to
Update soon
Old 10-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
haha agree with bro tungsten's advice. once met one maid at the playground pretend to walk around and ask for directions, got her number in the end. The first time we went out I test water by asking her where she want to go she say up to me. then I kept asking a few times and she still said the same thing, in the end I said go hotel rest and she nodded. so I actually scored on the first date the rest is history....
So you very lucky to have a birdie When they say up to you really means all yours for you to use me

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 10-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
goodboz1974 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Ethel from seng kang? Any comments?
Old 10-04-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
So you very lucky to have a birdie When they say up to you really means all yours for you to use me
haha, this cracks me up!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 14
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodboz1974 View Post
Anyone try Ethel from seng kang? Any comments?
Few times. Not really my type, but knows what she's doing.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
You said not really your type but you already rtf few times.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

maybe she is not his wifey type?

Old 10-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rusbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Screwed few maids in past. Want more action. Anyone know of any good ones I am staying near AMK mrt. But these gals r so horny they wait for one day of the week n when they get it they r wild.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
maybe she is not his wifey type?
Ha..ha..ha... logical reasoning

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
goodboz1974 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Not too pretty... Lol?? Btw naughty on bed??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1