The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 11-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kamenrider202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by linoleum3 View Post
any bros tried vicky m29?
i would like to know too? looks like milf to me.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
blueyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Norvin

Height: 162 (As stated, should be around there)

Location: Easy to find, instructions quite clear. Shared Bathroom.

Looks: 7.5 / 10 (Face is similar to the picture, but the pictures should be slightly older photos. Yes, her skin is that white.)

Convo: Limited English (Used a lot of hand signs)

Boobs: 6 / 10 B going C (Soft to the touch, brown nipples. Not enhanced, but not firm.)

Body: 5 / 10 (Please note that she has a tummy as she give birth, the scars are still there. BUT, please continue reading as she is a very nice and hardworking lady)

BJ / BBBJ: 7.5 / 10 (BBBJ, good suction and knows to play around with it)

FJ: 8 / 10 (She used KY initially, as my di di is quite thick. But after a while, she was so wet. For someone who has given birth, she is still quite tight.)

Sound: She moans softly

Damage: 140+tips (She is very hard working)

RTF: I don’t RTF but she is a very nice lady, hardworking and friendly

Remarks: First and foremost, I don’t want to write fake FRs (if you ban me from booking I also ok one), so I won’t lie to you, she got a tummy, and it is due to pregnancy. BUT, overall she is still very cute and nice. Her service quality is got standard one, not like those keep on rushing, BBBJ a few minutes stop kind. She is very nice and hardworking, BBBJ very long also never complain. She say she doing this line one off, as need money to open shop.

Message Bro Cash to book Yuriko, but seems like she fully booked. So chose my second choice Norvin. I was early so walked around the place. There is a small coffee shop near there, so I went to “la kopi” there.

Bro Cash message me the location and instructions once the stipulated time reached. The room is relatively clean, and the air con was working (had bad experience with other stables where the air con not working). Bath was SOP (there is only 1 thai which almost made me cum while bathing, that seems like a dream so long time ago… HAHAHA!)

We lay down and started chatting first, than she starting cat bathing me followed by a very sensual bbbj. The suction and movement was very good, and she knows how to play with the head properly.

We started off with cow girl first, and she rode me very fast. I retaliated by pulling her in to my chest and rammed by dick hard and fast in. She started hugging me tightly as I moved faster and faster.

Then I changed to missionary position and started slowly, by then the KY has already wore off a bit, and she is getting wet (you can heard from the sound and also the sensation is very different). My hips thrust harder, faster and deeper into her. She started grabbing the pillows around her and locking her legs around my hips (not the kind like those girls who is trying to rush you, can see her really enjoying me fucking her) I alternate between slow and fast thrusting, and eventually finish off cumming in the condom.

I needed to rush home as I have urgent work matters to attend to. So I didn’t do my second shot. I would say she is very nice, friendly and hardworking lady.

(This FR is written from my own experience. Please take it with a pinch of salt, as whatever services I receive might differ from others. I do not frequently write FR, as a lot of times it is not worth it to write the FR.)
Old 11-02-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
chenken228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Doing a quick FR on Jolin from Laserbabe.

Face: 8/10 ( my kind of pretty)
Body: nice slim body. She claims she has a tummy but seriously, i keep telling her it is not obvious at all.
BBBJ: her mouth quite small so it is kinda tight.
FJ: normally girls do missionary, cowgirl, doggie. For her, she also did other positions so was kinda happy that she took that initiative

Service wise, she is pleasant. Served me water and throughout asked if I am ok. One thing to note though.. I think the shower facility abit small so she stood outside while washing me up.
Hi Bro, does Jolin do cum in mouth?
Old 11-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Flamon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann from ET88 (best bonk of 2016)

VERY GOOD SERVICE

originally wanted to book gain but timing clash, ann was recommended by bro DT.

Looks: 8/10 (not really my type actually but points given because she looks EXACTLY like the pictures
Boobs:7/10 (Enhanced Cs soft and good to grab, she gets very wet when nips are sucked.)
Body: 7/10 Tall and normal curves.
BBBJ: 8/10 Don't really like BJ in the first place but she's good at catbathing too. she tried to DT a little too.
French: 10/10 She initiates and loves it when bonking keeps kissing throughout FJ
Fingering: 10/10 She was super wet from all the foreplay before we started and drenched my hand!
FJ: 10/10 very accomodating and she came once during the second round and frenched me furiously and thanked me for it hahaha. She was screaming a little when she came, made me feel good =p She went for the second shot immediately after we cleaned up from first, didn't let me rest at all haha and kept going, can tell she really enjoys herself.
GFE: 10/10 Fantastic GFE from her with all the hugging both during and after.

Definitely RTFable.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!

Any review on dada from M29?
Old 11-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, posted a below FR for Faye from Tomyam69 earlier in their website. FR tio deleted.. Been supporting this agency for awhile. Didn't know Tomyam69 do this kind of thing..

Last edited by onelasttime2207; 11-02-2016 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Additional stuff
Old 11-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenken228 View Post
From other FRs she does CIM. But doesn't matter. She already went back to Thailand
Old 11-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Wow, posted a below FR for Faye from Tomyam69 earlier in their website. FR tio deleted.. Been supporting this agency for awhile. Didn't know Tomyam69 do this kind of thing..
but was it a good/bad fr?
Old 11-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
daMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuydaMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Beer from ET88

Happy new year bro, heres a CNY review on this cute looking BEER.
Was recommended by Bro DT this new gem in the making.

Looks: 8/10, cute petite girl, abit of korean looks in her
Boobs: 7/10, B perhaps, not for big boobs lover, but the others makes up for it
Body: 8/10, slim and small. my type of girl
Pussy: rather tight, perhaps still young ^^
Cat bath: 8/10, tickling
BBBJ: 8/10, knows how to play the man's thing
FJ: 9/10, good size to carry, steroe like dolby surround
GFE: 8/10, abit blur at times but blur till cute that type.
RTF: will definitely visit her again

Location is in central. Discreet enough. (For bros who wants to know)

Went up to the place, behind the opened door stands a cute looking Beer, young and abit of korean style in her.

Abit shy to start off but once you manage to break the first ice barrier it should goes fine. She tunes up pretty fast. Chatty and like to ask you funny questions.

She got the innocent looking glaze when u stare into her eyes, beware of her electric eyes for bros who are weaker in their mind.

She then proceed to peel of my clothings piece by a piece and when she finally reach to take my piece of cloth thats covering my lil one, she plays it well with her hand, smoothering the tender love over the small head and ask me cheekily, "yark arb num kup i mai" , hell yes, why would i say no.

then she strip herself to birthday suit and lead me to the toilet just outside the room.

In the shower under the warm water she soap me up and was teasing me by using her body rubbing me all over, although her boobs might not be big but her nips as hard, was having the tingling feeling with her rubbing me all over.

she then let the water wash off the soap on me and she suddenly went down to engulf my lil one into her sweet warm mouth. good tactics with her tongue action. pretty good foreplay she delivered.

when she feel the time is right she suddenly stop and said... "pai aow dii... mii feeling liao"

there, she led me back to the room, had me lie down on the bed and started licking me all over with her hands not leaving a moment of peace to my lil one.

there she quietly slip the cap over my lil one and she slid inside her with not much effort.

there n then she perform her horse riding skill grabbing my hands to cup her cute boobs and tuning up her speed. as she is small size, the feeling of the momentum was great, and not much effort, with maximum pleasure.

when it finally reach the point of no return, i told her im cumming but instead of slowing down the pace she rock even more vigourously and even after i shot my load, she is still trying to milk me for more with her pussy. wonderful feeling.

finally, she came off me and cleaned me up with a cheeky smile n ask me "siao mai?" (shiok?) cheeky lil girl.

hug n cuddle me... resting... and fell aslp for awhile.

whats woke me up is her warm lips pleasuring my lips. she initiate a french n woke both me and my lil bro up... caught in the lip locking situation and my hands was all over her again... play with her lovehole and it was wet... so good to be young i thought.

turn her around, land her on the bed there and she wasted no time to cap me on and there goes my 2nd round, after 10 min of love making, came the second time and there sacrifice my millions of babies again.

Overall i would say is worth the pennies =)
Old 11-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 11
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
but was it a good/bad fr?
Of course bad fr, if not why they delete. Last time I also posted a bad fr for one of their girl since i got rushed and chased out in 1hr and ever since then I never visit this stable again.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
hangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Of course bad fr, if not why they delete. Last time I also posted a bad fr for one of their girl since i got rushed and chased out in 1hr and ever since then I never visit this stable again.
Really? damn really considering them now. thanks bro for the feedback.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenken228 View Post
Just to add, her CIM service follows a tight BBBJ with not a single drop spilled ... hahahahahh. Just hope the stable can bring more sexperienced girls like this in future batch.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simplevd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, which will you recommend?
- Gain ET88
- Wayne PS
- Wave CS
This is only my second time bonk in Singapore, my first time doesn't really go well
Old 12-02-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangten1 View Post
Really? damn really considering them now. thanks bro for the feedback.
Actually not a totally bad FR. I put the picture and the actual person got difference, but the service made up for it. Can see my previous FR. Sad to see them doing this kind of things, especially when I visit them few times already.
Old 12-02-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simplevd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is there anyone have a recent experience with mermaids, pink house, and sensation touch? their line of girls looks nice but i don't see any review
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1