The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-05-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Red shirt rioters take battle to the provinces

City hall offices in several provinces in the North and Northeast were burned by United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship supporters after the Centre for Resolution of the Emergency Situation launched its operation to break the red shirt barricades at Sala Daeng and Sam Yan. The move forced UDD leaders to disperse the rally and surrender to save protesters’ lives.

Red Protest

Old 20-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Thanks for the concern. I've hunkered down in my apartment since 5pm watching DVDs and the news. What about u? Didn't hear from u laz few dayz. Your place right in the middle of all that action right? U in Spore now or somewhere safer?
Im back in sg. supposed to go bkk soon but now gotta monitor the situation...damn it. How long u be there till?
Old 20-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hello,

Ratchada is safe and sound! Nothing unusual happened last night, it was calm, dark and serene. Few cars mainly taxis here and there but it seemed like a ghost town!

Today, all the clubs and soapys will be open but it will close early as usual until it's totally safe from the redshirts!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 20-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
SDBA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, I got a stupid question... anyone know why thai baht still going strong?
1 SGD = 22 baht, I am still hoping it will goes to 1 SGD = 25 baht
Old 20-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBA View Post
Hi Bro, I got a stupid question... anyone know why thai baht still going strong?
Maybe there is a big in-flow of THB back to Thailand to finance the Red Shirt campaigns It think the THB will fall when people (investors) are feeling unhappy with the situation and uncertainties and start to take out THB (out-flow of THB)

Maybe this is a stupid answer to a stupid question
Old 20-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
ah dorrer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah dorrer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Maybe there is a big in-flow of THB back to Thailand to finance the Red Shirt campaigns It think the THB will fall when people (investors) are feeling unhappy with the situation and uncertainties and start to take out THB (out-flow of THB)

Maybe this is a stupid answer to a stupid question
Thaksin know Thai will b even more unhappy if Baht drop, guess he is pumping in alot of $$$ to invest in Baht to keep it strong.

It is really uncommon, $1 Sing to 22 baht.
Old 20-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also unconfirmed reports that Pattaya also shut down early this evening. Reports mentioned 7-11's & shops but dunno about the bars & go-gos.

The air over Bangkok was filled with the arid smell of burning plastic & black smoke the whole day. This is the first curfew I've ever experienced. Very strange not hearing the sounds of the traffic outside. Juz hope that the city will be alright when day breaks.[/QUOTE]

Yes Bro, Pattaya was also shut down early last night too including the bars & go-gos, the explanation was this is to protect the foreigners from any harm.
Old 20-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
.. big in-flow of THB back to Thailand to finance the Red Shirt campaigns It think the THB will fall when people (investors) are feeling unhappy with the situation and uncertainties and start to take out THB (out-flow of THB). Maybe this is a stupid answer to a stupid question
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBA
stupid question... anyone know why thai baht still going strong?
Prof's 2nd reason is plausible with latest events, hurting economy including big drop in visitor arrivals.

It did drop to close to 24 awhile back, but 25 is a nice dream (we can all live on hope). Thb is a composite of several factors, positive business sentiments including good export earnings (before crisis) and positioning vs other major currencies like weakened euros. Go to thread on your thb interest, and maybe we can all learn a thing or 2 from you:

http://sammyboy.today/interna...te-update.html
Old 20-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallus View Post
I was there just last mth during the rally and went to 'Big C' to use the toilet as their management is kind enough to open up the washrooms for the red shirts to use despite everyone in that area close shop.... and now this unkindness happen !
in this world a lot of time kindness hurts yourself

just look at singapore men , take care of singapore girls , but what do they want ? they will drop local boys for white cock the minute they can smell it

Quote:

Quote:
Maybe there is a big in-flow of THB back to Thailand to finance the Red Shirt campaigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah dorrer View Post
Thaksin know Thai will b even more unhappy if Baht drop, guess he is pumping in alot of $$$ to invest in Baht to keep it strong.

It is really uncommon, $1 Sing to 22 baht.

i agree with professor , not dorrer . thaksin not doing this out of charity

most thaksin supporters from farming villages in north , they dont know or care what the exchange rate is

if you are paying a lot of red shirts you need a lot of baht , cash

there must be a lot of inflow into Thailand now to pay all the red shirts and black shirts to start chaos

this is do or die time for thaksin

all this trouble started when govt announce they will seize thaksin assets

thaksin got nothign to lose now
Old 20-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krazyMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read in the news today that one rating agency going to downgrade the rating of thailand. Maybe soon the baht will dropped again. But then sg dollar might dropped too.
Old 20-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

Ratchada is safe and sound! Nothing unusual happened last night, it was calm, dark and serene. Few cars mainly taxis here and there but it seemed like a ghost town!

Today, all the clubs and soapys will be open but it will close early as usual until it's totally safe from the redshirts!
hahaha bro like dat they girls shld all be happy to ta pau and come back wif me to hotel after "work" right???

eh like that i am coming to bangkok
Old 20-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
yes ... matter of fact, those guns belong to the army which was seize by the red protestors ...
Ah so desu neh... thanks for clearing matters. Not photo staged by army. "Err... guys can borrow a few guns so we can stage a picture of weapons captured from the enemy?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallus View Post
Just my concern too, wish all the Bros currently 'reporting live' from Kon Kaen, Chiangmai, Bkk etc. well and safe and thanks for keeping us posted with updates faster than our own CNA !

And just heard from breaking news now 'Big C' supermarket in Rajdamri (opp central world) was torch this morning ....and now this unkindness happen !
CNA got other news to report can't b all about Thailand. Big C fire has been put out. Majority of Red Shirts want peaceful demonstrations. Its instigators & opportunists that are doing the burning & looting. That corner seafood restaurant, 7-11 and Bangkok Bank next to Big C also kanna burn & looted. Thai TV was interviewing the owners of the restaurant. Today counting the costs, Central World estimated needs minimum 9 months to repair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang View Post
Im back in sg. supposed to go bkk soon but now gotta monitor the situation...damn it. How long u be there till?
Be back next week! Curfew extended until Sunday morning, 9pm to 5am, but think by next week Bangkok will be up & running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Ratchada is safe and sound!
Good to hear u r safe! So hit the soapys early is the best advice?

Quote:
Not stupid question but WRONG question. There is a Baht Thread if u bothered to look up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookie View Post
Yes Bro, Pattaya was also shut down early last night too including the bars & go-gos, the explanation was this is to protect the foreigners from any harm.
Wah u also run away to Pattaya? Wanted to go too but held back by work. So all quite on the Eastern Seafront until Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Thb is a composite of several factors... Go to thread on your thb interest, and maybe we can all learn a thing or 2 from you
Very true. The Thai economy is not all tourism & retail. Trade data from last month show exports were up. Euro now being hammered by Greek crisis. Is our MAS still wanting to keep the SGD weak to encourage exports? 555+ yeah would like to learn a thing or 2 on forex. Hedge the SGD against the THB, or izzit the other way around?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pignoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

curfew's gonna be around for the next few days. gonna stock up on my ciggs and beers and singha water. HAH.
Old 20-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Hedge the SGD against the THB, or izzit the other way around?
Either, but we 1st have to find our stash and try to curb our excesses on puyings

Good roundup from bros on the ground like you and bro moonlight. The reds reaction in up country after crackdown was not unexpected. Always a price to pay for getting out of stalemate. Hope our favourite destination gets back on it's feet soon. And you no longer get cooped up in your bkk digs
Old 20-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

just go la,dun think it'll affect the chionging spirit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1