The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man View Post
or bring a mini torchlight, like DNAT used to do....
Buy a lighter with touch light , many of those in Batam.
Old 18-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

hi bros,

Interested to make a visit to batam but just wonderng whether any bros making an outing to go down?

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 19-09-2010, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 15
sinsinsin is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinsinsin is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinsinsin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Seniors ! I have been browsing through this topic. need some advice....

Im intending to go on friday night and come back on Sunday afternoon ...

can any kind seniors guide me on which hotel to stay and wads the average costing for the whole trip ( just Hotel + Ferry ) ???

I hope to be near entertainment area and of coz do i need to make reservation for the hotel u seniors recommended .....

Help pretty much appreciated !
Old 19-09-2010, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peakman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Obat skr berapa di pasific? Long time, probably 9 mths din step foot in btm. The last trip there goyang with a chinese surabaya cwek till morning.
Old 19-09-2010, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
since there is no more cewek in geylang, i
Alamak!, no more cewek in geylang huh? Long time no go there. I thought the raids kinda go down, so can go check out the cewek, no more huh?

*Sad* Really huh???

Die lar...like that must go batam everything .....sian.
Old 19-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

many years never go btm liao, dont know got any happening area not?

last years been there at TP but really dissapointed
Old 19-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
BroFantasX is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi to all bros,

Went to nongsa on last wed, very quiet & seems like no one residing at Turi Beach resort. Only managed to have seafood at batu besar & did some hunting at nagoya area which de taxi driver intro..but many cmi gers. so gib up & went bak to nongsa. But lady luck wif me..i managed to know a sg milf ger while strolling at de beach pool..wow she is very open & friendly (btw really admire her cz she stays in nongsa for almost a mth)....aiya one word ..HOT

http://i53.tinypic.com/aym0cp.jpg
Old 19-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by peakman View Post
Obat skr berapa di pasific? Long time, probably 9 mths din step foot in btm. The last trip there goyang with a chinese surabaya cwek till morning.
Range ard 150-180RP
Old 19-09-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going to batam next week??
Hope to tag along
Old 19-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post

Originally Posted by peakman

Range ard 150-180RP

Wahhh you all macam got license wan yah?
Old 19-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

enticing sia bros.. i wonder if any bros do visit during the weekdays?

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 20-09-2010, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peakman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From the look of it, I guess there is not much changes in batam where i last set foot in. I heard Newtown is a happening place, might want to drop in to check the place out.
Old 20-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11440 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peakman View Post
From the look of it, I guess there is not much changes in batam where i last set foot in. I heard Newtown is a happening place, might want to drop in to check the place out.
Tks for the info..shall drop by see see look look soon...
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 20-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveForTuaNehBu View Post
hi bros,

Interested to make a visit to batam but just wonderng whether any bros making an outing to go down?
This Thurs u want ?
Must buy me seafood dinner then i go......
Old 20-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 22
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Just got back from batam last nite...as promised earlier on, will do a FR..this FR will be useful to brothers looking for their virgin trip to batam as tis is my virgin trip oso..so feeling shld be the same...haha lets help 1 and another!!

reach harbour front at 1+, and so went to get tickets from Penguin Counter and paid $34 dollars for 2 way tickets...for the return ticket, we will need to go over batam to finalize the timing..anyway, the return ticket expired 1 yr ltr..so your can hold on to the ticket till when ur decide to go back, den go to central batam ferry terminal and finalize the timing...

once we reach batam, as usual alot of cabbies keep flagging at us to go over...me and my 2 other fren juz walk arnd and see see look look the Polo Ralph Lauren(btw, the Polo Ralph in Indon is quite cheap and is authentice) After a while, we went out and tell the taxi counter guy that we are going to look for hotel...a cabbie walk over and we board his car..

as usual, this guy start his 'promoting skill' and i keep insist to him, take us to hotel 1st, the rest talk ltr...den he drove us to Royal Virgo Hotel, and we alight and den gif him 50kRp and tell him fark off.. anyway, we wanted to get a chinese driver as there wun be any language barrier..so too bad for him...

aniwae we check in the hotel, getting 1 superior suite(queen bed @ 375000Rp) and 1 superior room(twin bed @ 325000Rp) connecting room and proceed up to wash up...

after we are done, and is abt 5pm, we proceed down to the hotel lobby hoping to spot any cabbie...and lady luck is smiling at us, we saw this chinese guy washing his car outside the hotel...and so we approach him, n after neg the pricing, we got into his car..to me, since we are at a foreign place where english is limited, is owis get a person who dun bears any language barrier, easier to talk and oso within same race..this is my imho...hehe aniwae this driver named Aliang..Brudders who wish to engage him can PM me and i will gif u his number..he is a farnie guy and will accomodate ur needs...

aniwae he bring us arnd the area to visit places lik massage 82, perimeta indah, indah 2 etc etc..realli based on wat brudders over here mention, HR period, so not much gals...according to him, probably after 1 or 2 weeks, then they will start work..queen is not open to our surprise...tired after goin round n round, we tell aliang to bring us to golden prawn makan 1st den continue...along the way, he help us to called his frens and check for gals availability...n there is a joint which open at 8pm(indon time)..so we decide to carry on hunting after our dinner..

Reach Golden Prawn Restaurant, a kelong like concept..we choose our seafood and den proceed for our makan..we ate fish, crab, gong gong, lala, veggie, a few bottles of beer and ayam, and the bill come out arnd 850000Rp..

after a good dinner, we proceed to this joint..It is located at Sydney Hotel, Grand Titanic KTV..This joint primarily consist 2 types of gals..1 is the bring out type, the other is only accompany you to drink at the joint..of coz we want the former..hehe

Upon reaching this place, aha...at least we got wat we wanted...SYT!! prices starting from 400KRp, depending on the prices the gals quote..i got a 700K...y so expensive? your must be tinking...read on...hehe and my 2 fren got themselves 2 buddies at 500k Rp each...so we got ourselves a room and start our partying inside...

We got a Chivas 1 Ltr, 5 jug of beer and the bill is arnd 1.4 mil Rp.. Do take note, their mixer cost monies and it comes in can, not jug... Service wise is okie, at least they dun come in every nw and then to top up ur drinks...Songs range quite same to singapore, with a good sound system and well updated songs..so we sing, play till 1+ before we call it a nite and bring our 'prey' back to our caves.....

Upon reachin our hotel, we went to buy some toiletries and protective cap and some beers to extend e nite..hehe..we proceed up to my suite 1st and we played games and drink...after a while, sexual desire kicks in, n my 2 brudders bring their 2 buddies fren over to their room...for mine? hehe

I approach to her, and she was shy..lik those school gals, trying out their lifetime 1st sex...always lookin down, i approach to her lips...gif a few pecks on it, and i attack her ears, neck...and start to bring her down to her back slowly...my hands start to fondle arnd her tummy(inital check for any birth mark..! haha) dem slowly unbotton her sweater, singlet, and lastly her lacy bra...she moan and breathe hard..after all my check clear on the upper body, i went down south...unbotton her hot shorts and panty, woah! a fresh little patch of cb hair...i was thinkin, she told mi she 22..but hw come her pussy 'setup' so fresh...n when i wanted to bring my head down to check, she stop me in a shy shy way...as dun wan to break any motion, i kissed her and at the same time, wriggle my fingers arnd her cb hole and den start to la kopi to her...her hole is so tight..juz milimetres of my entry, she moan even louder...deep in my mind, i tink, she muz younger than 22..perhaps 17 to 19 kind of range..wow!! haha after a while, waterfall breaks out in her cave, she start to climb on me and gif me a cleanse of my manhood...her skill not very good thou as she gently wiggle my tiny head, and not giving any good suction..and another 10% confirmation she is younger than 22...haha!! after a few minutes of BJ, i grab a cap and i capped up, getting her to ride on me...imagine urself, my middle finger can caused her moan and groan, how abt a size of an erected cannon?? wooola~ la~ la~ after a few position, i burst out in missionary and we both collaspe onto the bed...haha on the other room, i can help laughter and moaning sound from my 2 frenz...after 1 rounds, we walked arnd naked and tease each other ladies...party carry on...till 3am, we start out another 'sexual needs session' and after which, we all turn in...

my 2 fren's gals left at arnd 6am..so my fren tipped them 100k each for them to take cab...according to my fren, 1 of the gals raped my fren 6 times!! Woah...and the other, only 1 session..but lasted a good 30 minutes...

For my gals, we do a total of 3 session, and after the last session, which is arnd 9am, she bathe up and left with a good kiss good bye to me...and she nvr ask for any tips..i was preparing to gif her 300k but since she nvr ask, den well, nxt time ba...

Statistics..

Gal - Rina or Mina, cant remember thou...
Age - Reported 22 but i make a bold guess of 18 based on her attitude and pricing
French kiss - abit to the tongue, but not much, pure shy i guess
Looks - 8/10 (a nice mole at the right size of her nose, big eyes, long shiny black hair and a good petite body size)
BJ - 5/10 (need to work hard more on her suction and skill, i will haf failed her but since she work hard to please me, i gif her a border pass)
FJ - 7.5 /10 (nice body movement and very accomodate to request and best of all, inexperienced goans and moans..it matters!!)
RTF - YES of COZ!!
Price - 700K Rp

after wash up and pack up, we check out at the counter and paid a total of 725000 Rp for 2 rooms plus 3 beers we consumed inside the fridge..

Aniwae 1st day of batam is over and i will proceed to day 2..

Day 2 quite short as we dun intend to go for any massage or ktv..we juz wan to do leisure holidae, so went to play Go-Karting at Harris Resort..Is abt 120k RP for 10 minute ride..moderate fast and a big track..oppos the Go-Kart circuit, for fish lovers, there a pond for fishing..we took 3 fishing rods at a total of 195k Rp for the whole dae..inside e pond is all those huge Koi...and the hit rate is very high...a good morale booster for ppl who has not make any huge catch for quite some time...a nice place to kill time as our driver Aliang need to go n fetch other customer..so we stay there for quite some time...Over at the harris resort, they also haf jet ski, para-diving, banana boat and such and is all in Sing dollar..For Jet ski do take note, u wun be driving alone, there will be a guide behind u...

After half dae at harris resort, we went to shopping mall and do some shopping and haf dinner over there...after all done, we proceed to ferry terminal and take the last ferry back to singapore with our body back in local soil, but heart, is left behind.....hahahaha

okie the aboved FR is based on my experience and to my comfort level..as a old saying 'a man's meant might be another's poison' take the infor ur need and mayb some of the senior can recommend a better option if some where of my FR can be improved..

for ppl who wans the driver contact or the ktv location and PM me...

Pardon for the long winded FR and haf a good day ahead...

Huat ah!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread