The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-03-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Happyduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried this 2 ladies before?

http://www.siwababes.com/?product-250.html

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/baby/

Didn't find much reviews despite their amazingly good looks..
Old 02-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like I'm frequenting some lesser well-known stable nowadays...
The well-known stable all giving more and more problem.

No much gem recently. Btw linglong thread still getting bumped without pics...looker weird.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks bro for the verification, if not I would have wronged the poor girl... seems that I need to make it up to her...

But then the location

And the code red... the moment I read that just sian half for you lor... I always kena one... like a code red magnet...

Think I saw the dinosaur before... tall one operating @ the first room on the left of the main door when you enter? beware indeed... indeed
yea code red boobs bigger ma

not sure which room, just saw her stomp across the walkway, see her naked backview very scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
Seems like I'm frequenting some lesser well-known stable nowadays...
cant help but agree leh
Old 02-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
yea code red boobs bigger ma

not sure which room, just saw her stomp across the walkway, see her naked backview very scary.
Not sure if boobs bigger abit makes up for it... but as discussed b4 I think some of them feign it... so far only once the ML I think felt bad about it and made it up to me somehow...

LOL... must have felt like you were in jurassic park... think I saw her in a super translucent blouse the other time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post

No much gem recently. Btw linglong thread still getting bumped without pics...looker weird.
You mean the MLs from these stable getting more problematic or? If so, think I got blacklisted by one of them somemore for pointing out these problems.

Noticed the Ling Long thread abnormality as well, think they just removed the pic when she rtc but let it auto bump...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 02-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
newbiehigh is Cool - loads of Potential

just visited Vicky ytd night. location quite ulu. hard for bros without private transport. had quite a good session with her.

one of the better massage i had as she has a really great strength. uses oil for the massage. She tease your balls at the start and abit of HDLY. then i think wah haven 5 mins want to start liao ah. i autolift my butt up thats when she push my butt down and carry on with the massage. lol too excited. after a good 30 mins of good hard massage or so she started her HDLY.

HDLY is the main shiokness of the session. she really plays it well with different pattern. recommend bros who loves HDLY to give her a try. ask me to flip over after a good 10-15 mins.

came with her oily HJ after 5 mins.

Overall shiok session
Old 02-03-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicdx View Post
Bro, anyone know where is Yori/ruby/Amy ? She just seem to disapper as last known info of her is that she quarrel with Her bestie princess and moved house and after that no info of her already. Have she went back or change stable?
Woah did they quarrel? They were like the best of buddies from what I knew, even move house also must die die stay tgt kind...

Anw I think she went back alr. She prob shaved me off her list of wechat contacts before she left though, uncontactable for some time even before she left. My only love... Haiz
Old 02-03-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyduck View Post
Anyone tried this 2 ladies before?

http://www.siwababes.com/?product-250.html

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/baby/

Didn't find much reviews despite their amazingly good looks..
Second link is also called bibi, there were some discussions on her some time back. She's v good, both in looks and massage. But not sure if she went back alr or not. Hers was a short permit.

The gal in the first link is crazy expensive though, from the ad!!

Last edited by yqz7; 02-03-2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Missed out something
Old 02-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 0
drainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Woah did they quarrel? They were like the best of buddies from what I knew, even move house also must die die stay tgt kind...

Anw I think she went back alr. She prob shaved me off her list of wechat contacts before she left though, uncontactable for some time even before she left. My only love... Haiz
they were ok. there were some small friction but towards the end they were back to normal. Im pretty sure she did not shave u off deliberately. Towards the end she was just taking a break and just wanted to get some peace before heading back just before cny
Old 02-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews on 丹丹 Dan Dan 38F?
Old 02-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. anyone. if good in either massage or BF, I will go for it. since she is new, not too sure about her service and skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Old 02-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drainer View Post
they were ok. there were some small friction but towards the end they were back to normal. Im pretty sure she did not shave u off deliberately. Towards the end she was just taking a break and just wanted to get some peace before heading back just before cny
Thanks bro... I wld think so too, just sad that it ended without a goodbye and knowing that it will be impossible to see her ever again since dun have her personal wechat and I doubt she's coming back anymore, since she face so much trouble her, no thanks to this one person...
Old 02-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
Yes. anyone. if good in either massage or BF, I will go for it. since she is new, not too sure about her service and skills.
To those shortlisting her, please forget about it. She's 1/10 alike from the photo, and her stomach is saggy like a woman that just gave birth!

Figure = figure H, basically a Elephant!

I rejected her immediately and walkout, recalling bro Autoroambot's nightmare with a elephant earlier.

Definitely not going to commando any Shenhua Ladies unless they have honest fr.

Hope this is save the brothers here from a wasted trip and a nightmare.

Last edited by iamnoob1980; 02-03-2015 at 01:40 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hondacity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Second link is also called bibi, there were some discussions on her some time back. She's v good, both in looks and massage. But not sure if she went back alr or not. Hers was a short permit.

The gal in the first link is crazy expensive though, from the ad!!
Bibi last day is on 13 feb. But she is difficult to book now due to many regulars.
best is to book at least 1 day advance if you can only visit at certain timing.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hondacity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondacity View Post
Bibi last day is on 13 feb. But she is difficult to book now due to many regulars.
best is to book at least 1 day advance if you can only visit at certain timing.
But as Bibi do not provide bj or fj, she may not reply to sms if the customer ask alot of question about bj or fj as she is worried of her own safety and do not want to take risk of encountering difficult customer.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro.
Quote:
To those shortlisting her, please forget about it. She's 1/10 alike from the photo, and her stomach is saggy like a woman that just gave birth!

Figure = figure H, basically a Elephant!

I rejected her immediately and walkout, recalling bro Autoroambot's nightmare with a elephant earlier.

Definitely not going to commando any Shenhua Ladies unless they have honest fr.

Hope this is save the brothers here from a wasted trip and a nightmare.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1