The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Few mths back during vacation with my few aunts, i saw my aunts in bath during the stay in the hotel room for a few days. Most of my aunts have slim kind of bodies but faces so-so. Some are office ladies & a few are housewives.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
twlandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This incident happened just last month.

My niece(19yo) did not know that I was at her house that day. And I was resting in her room. She just came into the room and locked the door as she was going to change into her home clothes. After she took off her white tube and black mini skirt, she then realised that I was sleeping in her room. (Actually I wasnt sleeping at all. HEHEHE)

She then quickly took a pair of hot pants and tight fit shirt tgt with a matching pink bra and panties from the wardrobe beside the bed. She then walked further away from the bed and started changing. She removed her bra and panties and put on the new set and then wore her clothes back.

She have a hot body and nicely trimmed pussy.
Old 26-09-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by twlandy View Post

My niece(19yo) did not know that I was at her house that day. And I was resting in her room. She just came into the room and locked the door as she was going to change into her home clothes. After she took off her white tube and black mini skirt, she then realised that I was sleeping in her room. (Actually I wasnt sleeping at all. HEHEHE)

She then quickly took a pair of hot pants and tight fit shirt tgt with a matching pink bra and panties from the wardrobe beside the bed. She then walked further away from the bed and started changing. She removed her bra and panties and put on the new set and then wore her clothes back.

, 19 year old, now you know she has trimmed pussy. How large are her boobs? Can't see huh?
Old 26-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
sytpeeper is a Helpful and Caring Samstersytpeeper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep those stories coming!

Enjoying the free shows women these
days show as men! Lets Share!

Syts are fresh!!
Old 27-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ranteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Now you can do other types of resting in her room next time eh
Old 27-09-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
JustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

love these unsuspecting relatives! but if you get caught. cfm your balls dropped.
Old 27-09-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Sometimes it's accidentally
Old 03-10-2011, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This just happened today.
After work (some of us have to work on sunday) picked up my SIL who's office was just the next building for a family dinner.

SIL - wife's brother's wife.

She got into my car and said that she needs to get out of her office atttire to feel comfortable.

So I send her home to change.

For someone her age (late 40s) I must say that she looks great.
She is about 1.65M tall and a little on the fleshy side and her boobs are at least a C + !

Anyway I have been eyeing her ever since Iarriwd my wife about 7 years ago but anything happened until today.

Went up her place and sat at the sofa waiting for to get change.

Was able to see her and her reflection from a full length mirror in her room thru a slightly ajar door.

I am no sure but I swear she really took her time taking off her clothes.
It was like a strip show, slowly unbuttoning her blouse, then sliding it off her soft fair shoulders.
Next the slow sliding of her skirt zipper and lowing of her skirt exposing her big ass with a black thong.
Next the unbuckling of her black lacy bra and behold !!!!!
She turned around and I saw her just standing there with her slightly droopy C cup breast and a sheer black panties !!!

My worm suddenly became an anaconda !!!

Unfunately my handphone rang and it's was my wife asking what's taking me so long ? Traffic ?
Next I heard SIL shouting from the room asking what was it and I told her to hurry cos family are all waiting at the restaurant.

Next thing I knew the main door open and the maid came back from her Sunday off and with her in the house I dared not peep anymore ...... End of show.
However I went to to the toilet and had a good shake which I think I shot a hole in the toilet tile when j came !!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking hell, your family is waiting and you still went to have a shake!! heheh
Old 03-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 21
bonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Fucking hell, your family is waiting and you still went to have a shake!! heheh
Bro, must be more understanding lah. Can imagine it would be very uncomfortable walking around with a tent on his pants and then having the dinner with a raging hard-on.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needtofuck View Post
Next thing I knew the main door open and the maid came back from her Sunday off and with her in the house I dared not peep anymore ...... End of show.
I believe you will have more chances in future. Just offer to send her home more often. Rem to update here hor...
Old 03-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkudear View Post
Bro, must be more understanding lah. Can imagine it would be very uncomfortable walking around with a tent on his pants and then having the dinner with a raging hard-on.
Ya, sometimes needtofuck(his nick) need to masterbate. Right, bro bonkudear?
Old 06-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
I believe you will have more chances in future. Just offer to send her home more often. Rem to update here hor...
It's been a few days now and I am still shaking thinking of HER !!!!

Think I must find some way to get close to her !!!

Dam my cock is getting hard again !
Looks like another visit to the bathroom.......
Old 29-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
yongcif deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros
Anyone has further updates on this thread. Sad to see this thread goes dead.
Old 29-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrax View Post
many years ago, i went to penang for working trip with my other 3 colleagues (Robert 35 yo, Alice 25 yo & Cindy 29 yo). I was just 26 yo at that time. on our last night in penang, alice, cindy & myself went out for a drink with my dealer while robert went back to hotel due to tiredness (and he doesn't drink too).

around midnight, we left and head back to hotel bcoz alice was drunk. while walking back, cindy & myself decided to buy more beers from 7-11. upon reaching the hotel, we decided to drink in the girl's room as we do not want to disturb robert.

in the room, alice being drunk went to toilet to puke while both of us continue our drinks. when alice came out from the toilet, to my surprise.. she was topless (32B/brown nipple) and left only with her jeans on. cindy quickly grab the comforter to cover her and bring her to bed to sleep. as we continue drinking, i kept looking over at alice hoping to see more of her. cindy noticed that and dare me to go over and touch her. knowing cindy is a troublemaker in office, i decided not to. after finishing our beers, i head back to my room.

the following week, true enough cindy announced to other colleagues of what happened to alice in penang. LOL. alice’s face expression was priceless. until today, alice did not mention about the incident to me. maybe she's embarrassed of the whole thing.
The Cindy from a Japan Company>>>>>>?????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1