The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: FR on H9R11

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
Tried her before service really Suck ! For me I never walk into H9 after ,dun really want to serve by those ah Guas,heard that there r some ah guas inside .
Yes, i think some ah gua in that house.
Can help to recall which is H9R11 ? On the right or left ? before or after stairase ?

I used to look for the milf on the left, i think is 2nd or 3rd room on the left, she always sit out side her room. I remember 1st look for her about 15 yrs ago, her body complexion is very good, bj and bm also not bad. I dont think she is "ah gua". Until now, her body complexion is very very smooth, but the face really aged alot. i think due to too much make up
Old 06-09-2008, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 17
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Can help to recall which is H9R11 ? On the right or left ? before or after stairase ?

I used to look for the milf on the left, i think is 2nd or 3rd room on the left, she always sit out side her room. I remember 1st look for her about 15 yrs ago, her body complexion is very good, bj and bm also not bad. I dont think she is "ah gua". Until now, her body complexion is very very smooth, but the face really aged alot. i think due to too much make up
Bro alvin36,confirm she is ah gua.Alot of ppl oready say.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

That one always sit outside her room near the pillar ?? If I not wrong she is tall but once he/she speak you will notice he/she dun really sound like a woman ,I never see her bottom before so dun know is Ah Gua or not but from his/her voice and the look I will say 90% he/she is a Ah Gua
Old 06-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Avantasg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

You guys must be siao to do BBBJ with a WL and still proud to boast about it here !!!

Don't you know that BBBJ carries a high risk of transmission of AIDS, hepatitis B and other STDs ???

If you wanna play, please be responsible and don't spread diseases to your loved ones and brothers here !

RAW is WAR !
Old 06-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Brother's,

Just wondering if any of you have managed to Get Julia to do BBJ and Raw
for you.
So far to may experience she dun allow this but I wont stop asking her. he he
Cheers !
Old 06-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 20
JackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtpl View Post
Hi Brother's,

for you.
Cheers !
Bro, RAW is WAR.
U mean RAW as in BJ or FJ?
Thanx to all Bros who UP me...
Old 06-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

hse 9 has many ah guas.

hse 7 has 1 ah gua.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
That one always sit outside her room near the pillar ?? If I not wrong she is tall but once he/she speak you will notice he/she dun really sound like a woman ,I never see her bottom before so dun know is Ah Gua or not but from his/her voice and the look I will say 90% he/she is a Ah Gua

bro superfox,
i still doubt leh... i can confirm she is not a ah gua and i still dont believe she "change sex" before. i doubt we are talking about the same person. The one i talking about .. i think her name is "ling ling", quite big boobs, about C or D cup. i have bonked her almost 15 years ago and about 10 times over past 15 years... her biz is quite good compared to the rest in the same house. if i go again , will find out her room number.

i know there is about 2 ah gua in house 9, on the right of the house, somewhere after the middle
Old 07-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 17
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
hse 9 has many ah guas.

hse 7 has 1 ah gua.
Hse 7 which 1??????????
Old 07-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro superfox,
i still doubt leh... i can confirm she is not a ah gua and i still dont believe she "change sex" before. i doubt we are talking about the same person. The one i talking about .. i think her name is "ling ling", quite big boobs, about C or D cup. i have bonked her almost 15 years ago and about 10 times over past 15 years... her biz is quite good compared to the rest in the same house. if i go again , will find out her room number.

i know there is about 2 ah gua in house 9, on the right of the house, somewhere after the middle
Bro alvin36 pls confirm the Room number of the wl maybe I will try her some day if she is not ah gua
Old 07-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtpl View Post
Hi Brother's,

for you.
Cheers !
I only got one time bbbj from her. That is the only time she ask me whther want with cap bj or without. that is the only one time. eversince, Most of the time bj with cap.
Fxxck job is of course with cap.

I never ask after that. anyone got ask before and she provide?
Old 07-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster

House 9

Quote:
Bro alvin36 pls confirm the Room number of the wl maybe I will try her some day if she is not ah gua
i can confirm she not ah gua. because i 1st time fxxk her about 15 yrs ago. and at least rtf 10 times liao. even if someone said she changed sex before... i still dont believe leh.

her boobs is her most attractive part, her bj also not bad. i dont know how much she charge now, but i also pay her 30.

i think is 2nd or 3rd room on the left (1st section), you will see a "red light bulb" on top of the door.
Old 08-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
BIGFIGHTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
I only got one time bbbj from her. That is the only time she ask me whther want with cap bj or without. that is the only one time. eversince, Most of the time bj with cap.
Fxxck job is of course with cap.

I never ask after that. anyone got ask before and she provide?

I just RTF her on last friday
Did asked her replied NO BBBJ AND FJ CAP MUST

May be i am OLD
HA HA HA
Old 09-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

after my oral quick test clear....RTF today sally H2 R 3.....her boobs are getting bigger , she said she is coming menses......did the same old raw thing again........... this time i cummed into her pussy and had a cream pie....shiok
Old 09-09-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Bro 2424242....

U better becareful...i saw sally... serving a blangala today....
haha charging him 40 bucks only...

U better start praying...

Even u play raw...keep it to yourself....no this lobang more and more
ppl asking for raw.... then u kanna sooner or later....

hope you learn to keep your mouth shut...

Lastly usually GL gals allow raw... some lah....

if you have cheong GL 150/80 before...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1