The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2012, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H56 - Shen Qi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerDoner View Post
SHEN QI
HSE GALS [10]: Bonnie, Dong Jing, Fei Yang, Piao Piao, S1, Shen Qi, Shui Mi, Xiao Han, Ying Tao, Zhen Mei

Thanks to Bro Cuntking for the clarification. I made the suggested changes except for; Shen Qi as she spelled it out for me.
Opps my poor england again ... so sorry

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 10-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Hi all bros!!

pretty new here... wanted to try the highly recommended 1654A sasa n lulu but always not available for walk-ins.. went there twice and both either on code red or booked for next few hours.. was there at 2pm on a monday and was told by OKT that lulu is booked all the way till 9pm!! on both attempts, left and went to L20.. and wasted my bullets..

planning to head to 1654A to bonk either one of the two ang pais in the coming week.. dun want to make it a disappointing trip again... read through some of the threads and understand that booking is available.. so wanna ask all senior bros out there who have experience in booking to share with me how it works.. call the H number, tell OKT wl name and preferred timing, then OKT ask for my name?? when i reach there on the stipulated timing, just tell OKT the name i gave on the phone?? please enlighten.. dont wanna call and then eh eh..
Old 10-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

You just answered your own question buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
Hi all bros!!

pretty new here... wanted to try the highly recommended 1654A sasa n lulu but always not available for walk-ins.. went there twice and both either on code red or booked for next few hours.. was there at 2pm on a monday and was told by OKT that lulu is booked all the way till 9pm!! on both attempts, left and went to L20.. and wasted my bullets..

planning to head to 1654A to bonk either one of the two ang pais in the coming week.. dun want to make it a disappointing trip again... read through some of the threads and understand that booking is available.. so wanna ask all senior bros out there who have experience in booking to share with me how it works.. call the H number, tell OKT wl name and preferred timing, then OKT ask for my name?? when i reach there on the stipulated timing, just tell OKT the name i gave on the phone?? please enlighten.. dont wanna call and then eh eh..
Old 10-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Bai(1606A)

Xiao Bai(1606A)...22yr old Guangxi mm(r so she told me but i reckon she maybe like more in her mid 20s?)...fair pretty n elegant looker wif nice eyes...162cm+ ht, B cups wif light brownish tits, abit bah bah wif big hips, juicy peachy creamy ass in doggie!, pussy trimmed n looks inviting(unfortunately no tonguefu for me)...previous ktv experience in GZ...

Overall sex svc v gd n gfe v gd(once i managed to gel wif her!)...actually my expectations were kinda of low gg in due to earlier mixed reviews, so was pretty happy n sextisfied...found Xiao Bai to be a confident sharp cookie not into whispering sweet endearments so quite a refreshing challenge i guess...

Shower action: soothing bk massage followed by full scrub...enjoyed her light digit probe of me ah while soaping...followed by light suction catbath of me bk, turned ard n licks of me chest then she squatted for bbbj which was a v gd mix of suck n lick wif great eye contact, she does hv nice eyes n she sure knows how to use them!...

Bed action: she first lay on me bk wif gd feel of her bod n pussy...then she did a boob massage of me bk, bum n legs which was nice...k catbath on me bk n knee pits, then me in doggie where she gave pleasurable wet licks of me balls, perineum n groin area...followed by a v nice soft slow sensuous ar...then she sucked me balls, then licked me cock shaft n head then sucked me cock, then alternated...v shiok!....turned ard n she continued wif light catbath on me neck, chest, light bites on me knees occasionally looking up at me wif those lovely eyes of hers...then she slowly started wif long wet licks ard me groin, perineum, balls, sucked me balls, licked me cock shaft n head n then sucked me cock slow, steady n slurpy...then went down lifting me bum to slowly ar again...then bk to bbbj wif great eye contact...v shiok!...

wanted to do me tonguefu but she declined abit of a bummer...however fj was v gd...spooning sideways lifted one of her legs n squeezed one of her boobs while pounding accentuated by great mirror effect n once she appeared to get high i slowly managed to turn her head ard n softly kissed which turned into frenching!; doggie v shiok as she has a great looking ass which is also nice n smooth to hold onto while pounding, her moans sounded gd as well, made nicer when she reached out one her hands to grip me hand on her ass n once agn i turned her head ard n this time we frenched quite naturally!; foldable chair got her ass on the edge of the bed, knees pressed agst me chest as i slowly pounded, when i saw her face getting flushed n eyebrows knitted in wat seemed to be pleasure i increased the tempo, she then gripped me neck n bk n moaned her lovely eyes looking deep into mine, we agn frenched softly, slowly n passionately n then i shot me load...shagged but happy!...

Overall i had an enjoyable bonk wif Xiao Bai...perhaps gd chemistry wif her as the session progressed, becuz by the end we were laughing n joking...must say i kinda like her looks n ass n her strong willed character...

many tks to Jintakken n Fat Fatt for the recommendation...oh yes now how cld i leave out da 'immortal' Bronzegod as well...tks as well bro, but unfortunately unlike u, "Qing chun 1 2 3" music was not playing in my head while bonking Xiao Bai, guess it may hv been becuz me is a mere pale mortal
Old 10-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Bei Bei(2062)

Bei Bei(2062)....22yr old Shandong mm...v fair chio sensuous looker, on the small petite side 157cm, curvy smooth fair bod, lovely C+ natural firm soft boobs wif 50 cent lightish brownish areola...juicy creamy ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...

Overall sex svc v gd n gfe gd...helped me undress fm head to toe n then i helped her undress, paid particular interest to her lacy black bra as i had a first feel n cup of lovely creamy boobs, quite shiok to c me squeeze fm behind wif mirror effect!...

Shower action...gd raba front n bk, nice feel of her bod n boobs, cock went along her arse crack...bit of boob fuck when she first squatted quite shiok to c her sandwhich me cock in her soapy longkang wf nice eyecontact, followed by wet bbbj gd lick n suck...sld add tat Bei Bei is big on hygiene, gave me cock n arse a v thorough clean n also made sure i used mouthwash(more than once thru the session!)....

Bed action: soothing boobs massage of me bk, bum, legs n then squeeze of a boob on each of me ears!...me in doggie n she did ar wif soft slow licks which was nice followed by lick n suck of me balls n then bbbj fm below...lay on me bk, another soothing boobs massage on me face, bod, n legs followed by light catbath...then another boob fuck which felt gd, especially seeing her sandwhich her lovely boobs ard me cock agn...licks n suck me balls then bbbj lick n suck wif semi deepthroat...quite gd suction wif nice eye contact...

My turn to take over...fondled, squeezed, kneaded, massaged n sucked on her boobs...shiok...but her moans sounded fake...then went south to do me tonguefu, at this pt she stopped me n i tot oh no bummer...however she then got up fm the bed n gave me mouthwash to gargle n said after tat i cld lick her pussy...did the necessary n licked away, got her wet but still wif the fake moans!...

fj v gd as she has stamina n is accommodating...oh yes before fj she got me to mouthwash gargle agn as i indicated tat i wanted to french...side spooning lifting up one of her legs n squeezing one of her boobs while pounding accentuated wif side mirror effect; doggie v shiok squeezing her juicy creamy ass n lovely boobs, enjoyed mirror effect, then turned her head ard to light french; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped ard me waist,her hands gripped ard me neck n bk, her lovely boobs squashed like marshmallows on me chest while i pounded wif light frenching; asian cowgal felt like fucking a jap av big boobs starlet wif her pumping n grinding, boobs bouncing up n down at times she squeezing, me squeezing n then both of us squuezing together; then did me fav flip as she is light n shot me load in missionary...

Overall i had quite an enjoyable bonk wif Bei Bei...however found her abit too clinical for my liking n did not like her fake moans...but must say she has lovely creamy boobs n she sure knows how to use them
Old 10-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 14
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!
Qian Qian 1651

FR on Qian Qian from 1651

Went down to Gordon's today but all the girls i was planning to try were not available so he recommended Qian Qian. He said her service was different, and that another customer did 3 sessions in a row, also said customer told him each session was a different feeling. So out of curiosity decided to give it a go. She's 22 years old from Hunan i believe, might be mistaken. She's also quite new in GL, probably 2 weeks or so only.

Body: Pear shaped body, a bit bah bah, big A or small B cup boobs, slight tummy. Height about 155 without heels (estimate).

Looks: Long hair, GND type look, with playful big eyes.

Pussy: Protruding clit type, quite tight. Some pubic fuzz, but not a jungle.

Qian Qian is not usually my standard type of girl, but something about her, maybe its the playful look in her eyes or her smile that made me give her a shot. When we got into the room, she breaks the ice easily with small talk, helps you warm up to her.

After the small talk we proceeded to the shower. Now i'm not one to pay attention to shower routines, but hers was quite good. The rabba rabba was slow and sensuous. Started from behind me rubbing her boobs from my butt to my back whilst stroking my didi. Then she turned to face me, letting my rub my hardon against her, even raised a leg so it was easier for me to rub it between her lower lips. Then later turned so i could rub my cock against her butt cheeks.

After shower, straight to the bed, i lay face up. And she got on me immediately and proceeded to kiss lick and suck my neck, slowly moved down to my nipples with a very good cat bath. She does a combination of the tongue swirling slowly, but sensually and the suction type cat bath. I think if you're the kind of bro who enjoys cat bath's she's worth checking out. AR was nil as i generally don't try and she didn't offer.

Her BBBJ and ball licking like her cat bath was something different as well. She has many variations and patterns. She licked and sucked on my ball till i almost busted a nut. The BBBJ was very good, alot of suction, some deep throat type action and she does the head turning motion too. After a while, she took my cock out of her mouth and proceeded to lick from base to tip, then back to sucking. She varies her speed and adapts to your moans. Very good attention to detail.

Once i couldn't take it anymore, asked her to cap and proceeded with the FJ. Started in missionary and proceeded to doggy and back to folded deck chair. Her moans are not overly loud, quite sensuous. Not 100% real but not over the top fake either. Shes got quite a bit of energy and quite enthusiastic. Does not french though. Most i got was 1 peck on the lips. Perhaps i not handsome enough like most bros like to say...Haha.. After the three positions bonking her tight pussy made me fire off hard in folded deck chair.

As we had some time she also helped me with a quick massage as i had some muscle aches. Her massage is very good, not the piano type. Hard and good, said she was trained in China. Guess if you're looking for a fuck and a quick massage, should give Qian Qian a try.

Overall, i felt her service was quite different, the more slow sensual type, rather than the hardcore commando type service. She definitely knows what she is doing in the shower/bedroom. Her skills definitely trump most of the newbies for sure. If she frenched i would definitely recommend her to more bros. Maybe on rtf she may open up a bit more.

My first ever humble FR, hope bros enjoy.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1649 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

FR on An na (2062)

When i went into the house, i was happy to see a whole new lot of mei-meis (around 6 i think) Anyway, the auntie OKT as usual told me all are good services, no worries. One tall gal in a white top with short black tight skirt which was walking off with a client to the room caught my eyes- i was told she is also new gal, called An na. However, have to wait 1 hr as her session just started. I sat in the waiting corner and secretly bio the other new gals as i waited.
The long wait was more than worth it when it was finally my turn- standing at close to 1.73m in black high heels, with her blond wavy hair and slender long legs, she looks a great deal like those la-meis seen in Taiwan variety shows. And she was all smiles and held my hand as we walked towards the room.
In the room, unlike other gals who would jump into their service routine, An na was extremely GFE as she gave me a relaxing massage and asked me what preference do i have for service. When i looked at her as she laid beside me, i realised she resembles old time local actress Liu qiulian (for bros old enough to remember will know who i am referring to).
During action, she was extremely accomodating and great stereo... and after action, we laid on bed for some time as she gave me another massage.
Looks: 7.8/10 (more to the wild, la-mei kind of looks complete with blond wavy long tress)
Height:1.7m without heels
Figure:long gorgeous looking legs
Boobs: B+ to C, great to fondle, with nice light brown areolas
GFE:9/10
RTF:yes

On a side note, I have to say 1637 OKT the old guy with curly hair is one bloody useless OKT with damm bad customer service. Each time i go there, he always seem he can't be bothered to call any gals for his customer. It has been one of my regular house because i like the relatively new and clean rooms there, and his assistant is actually a nice chap who always help me park my car. But seriously, i am sick of the bloody curly hair old OKT's stuck up attitude and decide i am better off putting my money in the pocket of someone who is more deserving!
If not for his bloody poor attitude, I wouldn't have went to try L2062 and got the wondeful An na. Maybe i should deem it as good luck instead- anyway the old guy won't be earning a dime from me in future as i will rather take a chance and patronise other houses instead.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

On a side note, I have to say 1637 OKT the old guy with curly hair is one bloody useless OKT with damm bad customer service. Each time i go there, he always seem he can't be bothered to call any gals for his customer. It has been one of my regular house because i like the relatively new and clean rooms there, and his assistant is actually a nice chap who always help me park my car. But seriously, i am sick of the bloody curly hair old OKT's stuck up attitude and decide i am better off putting my money in the pocket of someone who is more deserving!
If not for his bloody poor attitude, I wouldn't have went to try L2062 and got the wondeful An na. Maybe i should deem it as good luck instead- anyway the old guy won't be earning a dime from me in future as i will rather take a chance and patronise other houses instead.
Heard that AV has suspended 1637's licence. Not sure for how long. Anyone can confirm ?
Old 11-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Wink 1637 Kenna suspended

Yup wanted to hv a look at Baby n the hse was closed, then went nxt dr to 39 to hv a look at their mms n okt Nancy told me 37 been closed for a few days liao...double confirmed by Gordon when i dropped by 51 after tat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Heard that AV has suspended 1637's licence. Not sure for how long. Anyone can confirm ?
Old 11-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

He may be out of business for the long haul or perhaps, may lose his license completely. In fact this OKT has been warned by AV in the past ... The good news is, all his WL will soon be transferred to other houses ... We shall see which OKT have the last laugh and luck this time ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Yup wanted to hv a look at Baby n the hse was closed, then went nxt dr to 39 to hv a look at their mms n okt Nancy told me 37 been closed for a few days liao...double confirmed by Gordon when i dropped by 51 after tat...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
He may be out of business for the long haul or perhaps, may lose his license completely. In fact this OKT has been warned by AV in the past ... The good news is, all his WL will soon be transferred to other houses ... We shall see which OKT have the last laugh and luck this time ...
I wonder how the WLs are going to be 'distributed' to other houses, or maybe one house sweep all the gals? Hopefully the gals get a good boss.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

This will be decided by AV. From what I heard, AV will distribute to those houses with good record and has head counts for more WL.

I believe my ex-regular, Jia Yi as well as Vivien (both formerly from 1637) would be very pleased to hear that their ex-boss has been suspended by AV ... Their prayers have been answered ultimately ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I wonder how the WLs are going to be 'distributed' to other houses, or maybe one house sweep all the gals? Hopefully the gals get a good boss.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1649 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
He may be out of business for the long haul or perhaps, may lose his license completely. In fact this OKT has been warned by AV in the past ...
Why was he warned by AV?
Old 11-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
I believe my ex-regular, Jia Yi as well as Vivien (both formerly from 1637) would be very pleased to hear that their ex-boss has been suspended by AV ... Their prayers have been answered ultimately ...
But the good news comes a bit too late! AV should have acted earlier...
Old 13-11-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
darkelf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Dan Dan (L20H45A)

As encouraged by Bro BG, I finally get up the courage to try the mysterious DanDan. It is completely new experience, as it is the first time I tried hard to entertain the WL.
I have to admit that DanDan's overall service, her face and body are all above average, but she really has attitude problem unless one knows how to break the ice. I guess she really hate men especially perverts like us. Could have some tragic background story. If any Bro can break her fortification and enter not only her vagina but also her heart, maybe one will understand the reason of her moody personality. Anyway, the job is too challenging for newbie like me, so I leave it to you senior guys.

When DanDan entered the room, she came with a black face and she is so cold that she even didn't bother to look at me. I told myself that I had to do something to prevent wasting my money and time, since I was already in the trap.
Look: 8/10, very beautiful, reminded me of the Taiwanese famous female star Ling QingXia.
Body: 8/10, slim and curvy body, with long legs and B size boob. Her skin is very smooth.
Shower action: 4/10. no bbbj, no cat bath, just washed me like washing a meat. However we did chitchat a lot during the shower and I guess perhaps it is because of this, the ice was broken, and her attitude completely turned positive after that.
Bed cat bath: 7/10. Her tongue is soft and warm, light kiss and strong suction all over my body.
Bed AR: 8/10, one of the best I have ever received. nice, soft and slow. very stimulating.
Bed BBBJ: 7/10, strong suction but can still can feel her teeth.
FJ: 7.5/10, we tried cower girl first, and it is with both physical and visual pleasure to enjoy such a beauty riding on top. Then upon my request, we did the missionary and finished with that position. Bro BG was right, when drilling her hard, her face expression and her moan outmatched those Jap AV stars. Though I believe it is a fake, but still enjoyed her performance pretty much.
Overall: the adventure with DanDan started as a disaster, but ended with great pleasure. However, I still couldn't figure out what I had done right to tune her mood. Still seemed to be mysterious to me.
RTF: I guess not. I went to GL to relax, not to accomplish mission impossible. This lady maybe prefer to act as a queen in SM game, but I am not a masochism.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1