The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Hi all,

Had Josephine, 37 yesterday ... while going in she insisted that we don't do anything and I, an honest and sincere man promised .. but once inside after initiating the kiss, I was forced to break my promise by her

She was good .. rides nicely, good hip movement .. 34b .. quite slim and passionate ..
Old 10-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
Need help ... If the maid agrees to meet me at west coast park is that mean I have a high chance to ruba ruba with her ?
if when you meet her, she allows you to hug and touch her, chances are high
Old 10-02-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 14
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
Need help ... If the maid agrees to meet me at west coast park is that mean I have a high chance to ruba ruba with her ?
Well, the statistics say that 78.5% of the time if a maid agrees to meet at west coast park the man will get a kiss and a hug. The study shows that tongue action only occurs 75.8% of the time unless her hair flows over the top of her breasts. In those cases it rises to 76.1%. Over the jeans ruba ruba occurs in 61% of the reported cases while up the skirt in only 53%. There were no reports of anal taken into account in this study.

This study is in stark contrast to the study done when a maid agrees to meet you at East Coast Park.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
atkb is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratkb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow read so many post and tempted to try n fish for one.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hrtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros got any idea if maids got day off today? Is OT open n r they there?... Thinking of heading down.. Bored like F**k
Old 10-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrtz View Post
Bros got any idea if maids got day off today? Is OT open n r they there?... Thinking of heading down.. Bored like F**k
There will be lots of action to be had with maids today through Tuesday. Public holidays are always a good time for BF, OT, LP etc
Old 10-02-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

Think some should be off on today and tomorrow, as most of the owner celebrating the chinese lunar new year

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsiar74 View Post
Think some should be off on today and tomorrow, as most of the owner celebrating the chinese lunar new year
Well not necessary as most families will bring maids along during visiting and or keep the maids at home since they are expecting guests over for meals too. Anyway, this is good time for maids to collect AP during CNY, so outing can be on another week later.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Well not necessary as most families will bring maids along during visiting and or keep the maids at home since they are expecting guests over for meals too. Anyway, this is good time for maids to collect AP during CNY, so outing can be on another week later.
True, but with 200K maids in Singapore, I would be that a good 40K had some days off. Either their families went to another family for the day or their families went abroad and didn't take them. There is always a good crowd on public holidays.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
atkb is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratkb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

feel like bonking some maid after seeing this thread
Old 12-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light

It is true that there will bound to be some maids who might be able to meet for a short time during CNY.

I have screwed a maid yesterday (Chu Er) the first time we meet.

Of course, I have sweet talk her for a while before we met yesterday.

Basically she messaged me to meet yesterday on her own accord and the rest is history...

The problem is whether we can come up with excuse to go out and meet them

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Old 12-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Ninja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungsten View Post
Basically she messaged me to meet yesterday on her own accord and the rest is history...

The problem is whether we can come up with excuse to go out and meet them
thats great...but will she msg u often? i get to know one which always msg me non-stop miss me...then send me photo..ask me to send mine to her also i dun wan...all we guys only wan to fuck thats all...we don't want all the attention and time spent on her..any suggestion to fuck her without so many problems?
Old 12-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
thats great...but will she msg u often? i get to know one which always msg me non-stop miss me...then send me photo..ask me to send mine to her also i dun wan...all we guys only wan to fuck thats all...we don't want all the attention and time spent on her..any suggestion to fuck her without so many problems?
You could always go to OT and pull a girl that just wants money. Have you paid the maid enough to leave you alone? Stop answering the SMS for a few days and she'll get the picture.
Old 12-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
genji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
Is there any contact to exchange. I know an indonesian maid, A boobs, dresses sexily, not too pretty, kisses wet and good blowjob.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Just get a phone line with a prepaid sim card. Check once to twice a day and reply.

I even told her upfront that I will not be her exclusive bf as she can only come out once a month. Say it with confidence and as a matter of fact that you are not going to masturbate every weekend because she is not available.

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1