The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-08-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
DavidChan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Personally, I think Liverpool will be one of the contender for EPL with Torres and Robbie Keane. Look at the last friendly matches, they are definitely more offensive this season. I confident that they will beat Standard Liege (Away) in the coming UEFA Champions League Qualifying match.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 17
Jopet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJopet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJopet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know this sounds a lot like a broken record but I actually think this could be Liverpool's year.

We've been consistently solid at the back and possibly have one of the strongest midfields in the EPL.

We've lacked fire power previously but with Torres and now Keane, we seem to have an almost complete team.

On paper, Chelsea looks to be favourites this year particularly if Manure can't solve their striker problems. However, I think this could be a really close season with Liverpool pushing these 2 all the way to the end.

I dont think Arsenal can push for the title. Sure they are a great team and play beautiful football but I dont think they have enough depth and experience in the squad to challenge and compete on both the domestic and European competitions.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilspawnsss View Post
I back hmm..who will b the next new player for liverpool leh?I feel a left wing is needed for the reds
Joe Cole.

But, the link is Mr David.

The latest rumour, damn hao siao:
England midfielder Joe Cole could soon achieve what another, Gareth Barry, apparently can’t: join Liverpool. At least, that is the latest transfer market rumour.

There were reports yesterday that Aston Villa might make a bid for Cole, but now it seems Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has shown an interest, and given the Reds’ Champions League involvement, it may be a rumour to take more seriously.

It is said that Cole has become unsettled at Stamford Bridge following the Blues’; signing of Deco and the possible arrival of Robinho, and is seeking reassurance from new manager Luiz Felipe Scolari that he figures in the Brazilian’s plans for the new season - especially as his opportunities in pre-season have been decidedly limited.

Cole, 26, is competing with Frank Lampard, Michael Ballack, Deco, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Florent Malouda, Michael Essien and John Obi Mikel for a place in the Chelsea midfield when the Blues kick-off their season at home to Portsmouth on Sunday.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Samster

alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dun forget Spur r good too this season..after selling keane..the Darren Bent like sudden got his form back..keep scoring..and modric.. hmm... exciting season will it b?
Every pre-seaons, all the introductions of new players, all the hype.
And then, the disappointment. On paper looks good.
Actual fact is unpredictable.

I hope Arsenal signs the Ivory Coasta young striker. Looks good at olympics.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

REVEALED: OUR BEST PLAYER IN PRE-SEASON

EVEALED: OUR BEST PLAYER IN PRE-SEASON
Jimmy Rice 12 August 2008
Rafa and the boys may be preparing to put friendly action behind them, but one man who'll hope to take his pre-season form into the competitive campaign is midfielder Xabi Alonso.
The Spanish ace took 38 per cent of the vote in our online poll to discover the Reds' best friendly performer.

Yossi Benayoun, who netted three times in pre-season, came second with 19 per cent.

In third was two-goal David Ngog, who signed in time for our last four friendlies.

Oh well.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkafac View Post
Financial doubts over Liverpool's Barry bid
The fact the club's American owners, Tom Hicks and George Gillett, have yet to produce the promised short-term loan to allow boss Rafael Benitez to complete the £18million transfer has promoted speculation the deal could soon be dead.
this IS the ONLY time H&G did well. in my own humble opinion.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
Dunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to all

Joe Cole will be a great signing
Old 12-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jopet View Post
I know this sounds a lot like a broken record but I actually think this could be Liverpool's year.

We've been consistently solid at the back and possibly have one of the strongest midfields in the EPL.

We've lacked fire power previously but with Torres and now Keane, we seem to have an almost complete team.

On paper, Chelsea looks to be favourites this year particularly if Manure can't solve their striker problems. However, I think this could be a really close season with Liverpool pushing these 2 all the way to the end.

I dont think Arsenal can push for the title. Sure they are a great team and play beautiful football but I dont think they have enough depth and experience in the squad to challenge and compete on both the domestic and European competitions.
hopefully bro hope they win the bpl before i died.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 21
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunhill_11 View Post
Joe Cole will be a great signing
Joe cole is good but i still feel liverpool need someone who is a nature left leg Jus like England.. haha cannot find a left winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
Every pre-seaons, all the introductions of new players, all the hype.
And then, the disappointment. On paper looks good.
Actual fact is unpredictable.

I hope Arsenal signs the Ivory Coasta young striker. Looks good at olympics.
but they kinda of play good in friendies...some good signing spur this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
hopefully bro hope they win the bpl before i died.
O.O u very old le ah?soon they will win it hee hee
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 12-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 13-08-2008, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

O.O u very old le ah?soon they will win it hee hee
bro me only in 30s,but 19 years is to long for club like liverpool.moanrihno thinks its liverpool s year,he said spain will win the euros n they did hopefully he s right again.
Old 13-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 17
Jopet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJopet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJopet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I really doubt Joe Cole will come to Liverpool. He's good but hardly the most consistent performer. Blows hot and cold for both club and country. Not exactly what we need especially if we are to try to fulfil Bro Hawksbay wish to see Liverpool win the title soon.

Anyway, despite the rumours about Cole, it is reported that Benitez is still planning on another bid for Barry after the Standard Liege game. In all his time at Liverpool, this is probably the only time that Benitez is adamant on getting a transfer target. I dont know what Rafa is up to but I wont doubt him.. Maybe Barry may just be the missing piece even if I personally dont think so. But hey...I didnt win the Champions League so I'm just going to have to trust the spaniard.
Old 13-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Our season starts tomorow morning at 3am singapore time. The match will be shown live on channel 22 on scv. Can't wait to watch us in action. I saw a photo of Keane and Torres on our official website. Can't help thinking the two of them look like Batman and Robin when they stand together. Perfect side-kicks, maybe? Keane got the 'Robin' face. Just cover his eyes up with Robin masks...
Old 13-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
OurCan't help thinking the two of them look like Batman and Robin when they stand together. Perfect side-kicks, maybe? Keane got the 'Robin' face. Just cover his eyes up with Robin masks...
Then Gerrard is the Joker?

The "driving force" which keep the pair to "score and score" ??
Old 13-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Then Gerrard is the Joker?

The "driving force" which keep the pair to "score and score" ??
Haha... go read the main story on Liverpoolfc.tv: Official Web Site today where Rafa says strike duo can be europe's best. I dunno how to save the photo and post here. Maybe a kind bro can help. The photo shows Torres and Keane looking at one another. Torres is taller than Keane. Really remind me of Batman and Robin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1