The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Wow, you just arrived from Tatooine?
Lol. Bro, you are on a roll this pass few days. I like it
Old 18-12-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youruzzz View Post
Bro,can share hw u manage bring S$100k in? Tht max onli is S$20k can bring in?
4 safety purpose,he ask me go bank change ovr S$100k to indo rp & then deliver 2 him under diff names.

He got change xtra rp,so sm of his spare $ he ask the nearby florist 2 make em into flowers below & pass 2 each 2 all the villa's girls tere. They all so veri happy.

Papis & mamis there each got one basket like tis..like below

His villa no.14 special girl got tis one...

Old 18-12-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 17
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
4 safety purpose,he ask me go bank change ovr S$100k to indo rp & then deliver 2 him under diff names.

Thanks for helping me to change the money. I trust that you have received in good order your well-deserved tips and the 7 virgin SSYTs that I had left in your room.
Old 18-12-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 17
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Lol. Bro, you are on a roll this pass few days. I like it
Thank you thank you, I aim to please.
Old 18-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Suddenly sleepy fishing town becoming so happening. good jobs guys...
Old 19-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Wow, you just arrived from Tatooine?

Ojeks are the equivalent of speeder bikes in the Galactic Empire; they are motorbike taxis.
Now school holidays. Expect more virgin queries.
Old 20-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Navin1850 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro do you have the drivers number... I been to tg balai before but I lost the drivers number. His name is kongkeang I think so.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Navin1850 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys , I'm planing to visit tg.balai next week.Do anyone hv contacts of drivers there?
Old 21-12-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin1850 View Post
Guys , I'm planing to visit tg.balai next week.Do anyone hv contacts of drivers there?
Check your PM
Old 21-12-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youruzzz View Post
Bro,can share hw u manage bring S$100k in? Tht max onli is S$20k can bring in?

thx
Dude you need to read more of the previous post by another old man to understand this posting...

BTW-nice report, especially the ending portion
Old 29-12-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Tg Balai

Hi bros, I just got back from my trip just a short FR, hope some newbies can benefits .........

Day 1 – 25 Dec 2016
We usually booked our ferry tickets & rooms in advanced, meet 6 buddies at HF 06.45am, have our breakfast, coffee then proceed to dep gate 07.10am.
Scan boarding pass, cleared custom, boarded the ferry chit chat, talk cock…. Ferry reached Balai in time but no parking bay, we waited for 20 mins then embarked. One big group of Indians may be 30 - 40 were in our ferry, tell myself have to faster clear the custom. Met our driver Kofa, confirmed our Return tickets, (Rps10K) per person, we proceed to buy Rps, then straight to Villa
The exchanged rate $1 = Rps9310
Reached villa… wow………… first few units few girls left only, proceed further saw one SYT I stared at her no response I walked out, my buddy went in got convinced by the papi took one for Rps.1 mil, an Indian man waved to me outside villa 12B then papi came up to me ask me to take a look …. only 4 girls left he recommended one not very tall, skinny, big eyes, so I booked her for Rps900K. By then all uncles showed their smiling face, they have already got their idea girl, we proceed to Bak Kut Teh. It was a good Brunch for all of us at 11.00am (Indo time). Buddies shopped for some local shrimp for their wife, then reached the foot massage shop, but was closed on a Sunday public holiday ??? we were puzzled ????
Kofa sent us back to hotel got 24 beers, tibits at botak shop …. We start to drink in the hotel dining area as the rooms are not ready. Soon got all our keys, girls arrived at 14.00 -14.20 there we go our separate rooms starts the first round. My girl is nice, shy, lots of GFE feeling, but flat breast, no flesh in the batok when I squeezed it. We chit chat for an hour she had 3 smokes, went in shower I went in to join her, then dried up rest in bed, touch her, kiss face, neck, mourning sound starts I proceed down from body to between the thigh, side of the thigh & finished off in missionary. (will not illustrate further)
Kofa came to pick us at 18.00pm for dinner, we had Nasi Padang, & it was quite good but it does not have what we wanted will try other stalls next trip, since we have time before KTV, we had 2 tower of beer at the WIKO hotel call “Fresh Beer”. 20.15pm we proceed to KTV, we bought tibits & nuts for they only served beer, drinks, juice. I lost count of how many can we had, I retired to room at 23.00pm while the uncles still going strong they stayed up. Back in the room I shower, freshen up, hugged my girl, we touched & caress each other & have our second round. Washed up & sleep with arms around each other. continue coming ........
Old 29-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

continue ......

ay 2 – 26 Dec 2016
Woke up, she shower & I tipped her we chat for few minutes then she moves off, I took my shower meet buddies for breakfast, they were earlier & after which they took a walk outside but found nothing interesting went back hotel to have another round of coffee. Check out at 10.00am, the return ferry is 11.00am , back to Sillypore ………… normal $$ slave life ….
Damage :
Girl : 900K
Room : 360,000 Paradise
Food + Beer : 500,000 – common fund (lunch + Dinner)
KTV : 1.5 Mil – shared
Total spending for me = S$350

For those newbies : ………. Hope this helps
Paradise is not bad except, for less than $40 you have bathtub, sofa set, no coffee maker set. 2nd level used key accessed, 4th level card
Aston is good, for less than $50 you have coffee set, no sofa, no bathtub, but can request for bathtub room, breakfast is equally good, card key accessed
Maximillian is great too, $55, coffee set, some rooms have bathtub, breakfast is good, nearby many shops,
Try this ….. let the girl selects you, just stared if she response that’s the girl, better still if she is the one who hold on to you once you are outside or in their villa. Happy Hunting …. Cheonging …… & enjoy the fullest life is short.
Old 30-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman3740 View Post

For those newbies : ………. Hope this helps
Paradise is not bad except, for less than $40 you have bathtub, sofa set, no coffee maker set. 2nd level used key accessed, 4th level card
Aston is good, for less than $50 you have coffee set, no sofa, no bathtub, but can request for bathtub room, breakfast is equally good, card key accessed
Maximillian is great too, $55, coffee set, some rooms have bathtub, breakfast is good, nearby many shops,
Try this ….. let the girl selects you, just stared if she response that’s the girl, better still if she is the one who hold on to you once you are outside or in their villa. Happy Hunting …. Cheonging …… & enjoy the fullest life is short.
Upped! Great FR and tips.

I am going again on Jan, 2night Fri and Sat trips, booked Aston this time. Hope it will not be crowded and low selection of girls. Need to relax my mind this trip.
As for let the girl selects you, its hard, because my last trip, so many girls was super friendly, stared at me smiled at me and giving CFM face. LOL
In the end I choose a girl that doesn't look at me and smile, but service is good, she is just cool and shy. I think its all about chemistry, and some luck.

Btw, I can ask the Papi whether which girl smokes or not right. My last trip I was just lucky choosing a girl doesn't smoke.
Old 30-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 10
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Bro coolman3740, thank you very much ch for the good sharing.... my humble points up for appreciation...
Old 30-12-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Upped! Great FR and tips.

I am going again on Jan, 2night Fri and Sat trips, booked Aston this time. Hope it will not be crowded and low selection of girls. Need to relax my mind this trip.
As for let the girl selects you, its hard, because my last trip, so many girls was super friendly, stared at me smiled at me and giving CFM face. LOL
In the end I choose a girl that doesn't look at me and smile, but service is good, she is just cool and shy. I think its all about chemistry, and some luck.

Btw, I can ask the Papi whether which girl smokes or not right. My last trip I was just lucky choosing a girl doesn't smoke.
Hi Bro wanfulou, thank you for your points, you can ask the papi anything, I agreed with you about luck & chemistry .... enjoy ......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1